• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Duplex Ch. 10

Duplex Ch. 10

12

The next day was Saturday. Since that was always a big day for showing prospective tenants available houses for rent, I didn't expect anyone to pick up at the property management office and I'd have to wait until much later before anyone would return my call. Still, under Mary's watchful eye, I called and left a message asking for Helen to return my call regarding the papers she brought by the earlier in the week.

When I hung up the phone, Mary looked at me and asked, "What papers did she bring by?"

Immediately, I'd realized my mistake. I froze. I didn't know what to do or say.

"Jason," Mary said, putting her hand under my chin so that I'd look her in the eye, "What papers did she bring by for you?"

I opened my mouth but couldn't get any words out. I was scared of what Mary would do when she found out I hadn't been completely honest with her. It didn't help that I was, again, completely naked with Mary in her robe towering over me.

"Is there something you haven't told me?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Is it something you should have told mommy?"

With my lips quivering and tears forming in my eyes, I again nodded.

Seeing that I was emotionally breaking down, she put her arms around me and pulled me against her. In her safe embrace, the fear went away but in its place I felt ashamed. Not ashamed for being naked with an older woman or that this woman was spanking me on a regular basis. I was ashamed for not sharing with her the truth. I began to cry and held onto her tighter, burying my face in her chest.

Mary sat down and pulled me onto her lap. In this position, my head was now resting on her neck. She let me cry until the tears stopped, just holding me close and rocking back and forth. After a few minutes, I stopped and she used the sleeve of her robe to wipe my face dry.

With a soft kiss on my forehead, she asked, "Can you tell mommy your little secret now?"

I nodded. Taking a big breath, I said softly, "I own our duplex."

Mary moved me off of her lap and stood me in front of her. Her eyes were wide open and her expression was one of confusion. "How did you get so much money?"

I told her about hiding in the computer lab at school so the bullies wouldn't beat me up, how I'd learned to program and, eventually, crack open off-the-shelf software to add whatever features a business wanted. Finally, I told her how I'd made enough money and goodwill so I could sell off my client list and buy this duplex. Instead of being mad, Mary seemed generally impressed with what I'd been able to do.

She took my hands in hers and pulled me closer, so that I was standing between her legs. "I bet you hired a property management company because you were scared of dealing with a bigger, stronger tenant, weren't you?"

I nodded.

"I understand why you hid behind them at first," she said, "but that doesn't explain why you didn't tell me after we became intimate. Now I wonder if you wanted me to catch you naked on that first day and if you wanted me to spank you since you could have easily threatened to evict me instead."

"No," I said, shaking my head. "I was afraid that you'd tell the women at the property management company that I was some kind of pervert or something and I couldn't face that embarrassment. Besides, I would never evict you. You're closer to me than anyone has ever been. I feel safe with you."

Mary looked at me for a very long time. "You're really are just a little boy terrified of the big world outside, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Well, since you are just a little boy," she said, "mommy will make you look like her little boy, too."

Taking my hand, Mary led me in her bathroom and put me in her shower, but didn't turn on the water. She left me there for a moment to get something out from under her sink. When she returned, she had some kind of lotion bottle in her hand. She squirted the lotion in her hand and began rubbing it on me where it foamed up. There was an acrid smell in the air that made my eyes water and a tingling sensation on my skin wherever she applied it.

She had me covered from my neck down, including my arms and legs. After a few minutes, the burning was getting worse but she turned on the water, rinsing it off of me. As the foam disappeared down the drain, so did all of my body hair.

I'd never been really hairy at all but all of the hair I did have on my arms, legs, underarms and groin was all gone. When Mary pulled me out to dry me off, I saw myself in the mirror. With my short height and small, now hairless, penis, I looked like I hadn't even gone through puberty yet.

"There, all done," Mary said, "now you look like the little boy you are."

I had to admit she was right. At 5'1" and 110 lbs., I didn't look even close to my real age of 25. But now hairless from the neck down, I looked and felt like I was much younger.

Taking my hand, Mary led me out of her bathroom and to her bed. Sitting down, she pulled me over her lap. "Now let's start dealing with your dishonesty."

With that said she rapidly delivered five pink handprints to my bare left cheek. After a cursory rub she left five more on my right cheek. She alternated left and right, left and right, until the pink handprints blurred into a cherry-red bottom. I was crying and begging her to stop, kicking my legs but with her non-spanking arm wrapped securely around my waist, I wasn't going anywhere.

I felt her learned back and heard her open her nightstand drawer. When I felt the wasp-nest sting hit the middle of my bottom, right over my anus, I realized she had her wooden hairbrush. She took her time delivering measured, precise spanks to the center of my bottom. Each time, I'd lurch forward, yelping in pain. I tried to form the words to beg her to stop, but I couldn't. Between the crying, yelping and trying to catch my breath, everything was garbled together.

"Hush, you naughty little boy," she said, calmly delivered smack after smack to my fiery red bottom. "You deserve this and more for not telling mommy the truth."

I knew she was right but that didn't stop my body from trying to fight it. I kept kicking and thrashing to the point she put her leg over the backs of my legs. Between her leg and her arm, I was locked in and didn't even have room to wiggle anymore.

She increased the speed of her spanks until they were coming so fast I couldn't even tell the difference between them. It was just one constant burning pain that left me sobbing. By the time she stopped, I was laying limp over her lap, broken.

Standing me up, she led me to her bathroom again and put my nose in a corner. "Stand there with your hands on your head while mommy takes a shower. If I see you so much as rub your little naughty bottom one time, you'll go back over mommy's lap for an hour. Got it?"

I nodded. With my hands on my head, I stood in the corner just like Mary wanted while she stepped into her shower and turned on the water. For the first ten minutes, the urge to rub away some relief was so great that I had to use every ounce of energy I had not to do it. Each wave of fiery pain caused me to bite my lip and whimper in response. After those first ten minutes, the waves of pain slowed down and dulled a little.

When Mary finished her shower and dried off, she told me corner-time was over. What she did next surprised me.

She said, "I want you to go home and put on a tshirt, shorts and flip-flops, nothing else. Got it?"

When I asked her why, she smiled and pulled me in close for a kiss. "Because mommy is taking her little boy shopping, that's why."

Before I could think about that longer, she reached out with her hand and smacked my already red bottom. "Now scoot!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. Quickly, I left her side of the duplex and returned to mine. Looking through my clothes, I found the clothes that matched what she wanted and got dressed. Pulling up the shorts too fast in the back caused them to scrape against my raw, red bottom. I let out a yelp.

I thought it would feel strange not to wear underwear, but having spent almost the entire last few months naked, it didn't bother me at all and after feeling the waist of my shorts scrape my skin, I was very glad I wasn't wearing any.

When I was all dressed, I headed back over to Mary's. She was just finishing up. I stood there and looked at her. She had put on wedge sandals, so her normal 5'10" height was now an even more intimidating 6'1" - an entire foot taller than me. She also wore a loose-fitting white sundress with red flowers on it that matched her hair.

She noticed I was staring at her. "What?"

"You're beautiful," was all I could get out before she reached out and pulled me to her, kissing me hard on the lips.

"Ok, let's go," she said, taking my hand and leading me to her garage. As we passed through the kitchen, she told me to grab a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. I did.

Mary drove a late model minivan. When I asked her why she had a car that was more suitable for groups than just one person, she said, "Sometimes I have to take boxes or coworkers from one agency to another and a minivan makes that easy."

Slowly, I lowered my very sore bottom down onto her front seat. A dull-throbbing pain reminded me of the spanking she had just given me. I eventually buckled myself in and Mary hit the button on her garage door opener. Soon we were out of the cul-de-sac and headed toward the edge of town.

When she turned on the main highway, I asked where we were going. She just smiled and shook her head. About an hour later, we entered a small out-of-the way town. There seemed to be only one main street that had a lot of mom-and-pop stores and a couple of places to eat.

We passed a second hand children's clothing store and Mary parked us right in front. Just as I was unbuckling my seatbelt, she picked up the bottle of water and spilled some right over the crotch of my shorts. I jumped a bit from the shock.

Laughing, Mary said, "Let's go, little boy."

I hopped down from the minivan and closed the door, being sure to keep my wet front toward her car so no one would see. I guess in hindsight I didn't really have to worry since it was still fairly early and the street was mostly deserted.

Mary walked up the steps and into the store. She paused just long enough to say to me, "I said, 'let's go'."

I quickly followed her up the stairs and into the store. I made my way behind a clothing rack to hide my front while Mary walked over to an elderly woman behind the counter. The elderly woman was definitely older than Mary, maybe in her 60's or so. She was a few inches taller than me, carrying a few extra pounds with white hair and grayish-blue eyes behind a pair of square-framed glasses secured by a gold chain between the arms that went around the back of her neck. She looked like an old librarian to me.

"Hello," the old woman greeted her, "haven't I seen you before in my shop?"

Mary smiled back. "Yes, a couple of months ago I was here with my friend and her grandson threw the worst tantrum. We had to leave your store before I got a good chance to look around."

"I remember," the older woman said. "That brat needed a good spanking instead of getting his way."

Mary nodded, "Yes, I remember you saying just that at the time. He did but my friend just doesn't believe in spanking but I do - when it's necessary."

"I'm Rose," the older woman said, reaching out her hand to Mary. "It's so nice to meet a likeminded woman in today's world."

Mary took her hand and shook it lightly. "Mary and that little boy hiding behind your clothes rack is my son, Jason."

"Hello Jason," Rose said to me. "He looks 11 or 12."

"He's actually 13 but very small for his age.

"Late bloomer I take it?"

"So far I haven't seen any signs of him blooming at all," Mary said, laughing.

Rose looked at me and smiled, then giggled. My face flushed red. It wasn't mean, but it was still embarrassing to have two older women talking about my underdeveloped body.

"Well, what can I help you with today," Rose asked.

Mary walked over and grabbed my hand. She pulled me out from behind the clothing rack, letting Rose see the wet front of my shorts. "It seems a certain little boy had an accident on the drive out here and needs some new clothes."

Rose shook her head. "I understand. Raised two boys of my own and there wasn't a single trip when they were little that one of them didn't piddle himself. But of course that was when they were toddlers, not a big boy of 13."

Coming around the side of the counter, Rose and Mary looked at the boys clothes that would fit me. Up until this point, I'd thought that this morning's spanking was all the punishment I'd get for not being completely honest with Mary about the duplex. I knew that I'd better play along and be her "13 year old son" or I'd be in even bigger trouble.

When Mary had picked out some new shorts for me, Rose led us to a small room in the back and told us that she could use it as a dressing room. As Rose was about to leave, Mary asked her, "If you wouldn't mind, could you stay and give me your opinions?"

Rose smiled and said, "Sure, I can stay."

There was a small step stool there and Mary stood me on top of it. Leaning forward, she unsnapped my shorts and pulled them down quickly, leaving me bare from the waist down in front of a grinning Rose. "Sorry about that but I had to throw his underwear away after his little accident."

"I understand completely," Rose said, "there's a trash can behind you if you want to throw away his shorts, too."

Mary threw my shorts away. "I do, thank you."

As Mary sorted through the different pairs of shorts she had, I realized she was taking much longer than necessary. She would take a pair and hold them up to my waist, then shake her head and do the same with another pair. Mary was pretending to be lost in thought so I'd be left under the curious eyes of Rose.

"I see what you mean," Rose said, giggling. "No signs of blooming at all."

This caused Mary to laugh, too. I didn't think it was possible to be even more embarrassed than I already was but I was wrong. Having two mature women looking and laughing at my body brought a new shade of red to my face.

Rose saw my cheeks redden. "He looks flushed, does he have a fever?"

"I don't know," Mary said, "I don't suppose you have a thermometer around here?"

Rose nodded, "I think I have just the thing."

With that she left the back room.

I took the opportunity to whisper to Mary, "What are you doing?"

"I'm continuing your punishment for not being honest with me," Mary said. "Be a good little boy about it and mommy will forgive you."

Rose returned with a jar of Vaseline and a thick-looking glass thermometer.

Mary picked it up and looked at it closely. "I haven't seen one this thick in years."

"My boys were born a long time ago," Rose said. "Back then they made things to last. Funny, you don't know how many times I stripped my boys in this very room and bent them over to take their temperatures with that."

Mary turned me around on the stool, "Now bend over, Jason."

I did as she said, giving Rose her first look at my still red bare bottom.

"Honey, you do believe in spanking," Rose said, her hand reaching out and rubbing my tender skin. "I'm impressed. No bruises, no broken skin. Just one solid shade of red all over like a ripe tomato."

Mary smiled, "Well, he gives me lots of opportunities to practice. Don't you, Jason?"

Bent over, I closed my eyes and answered the way I knew Mary wanted, "Yes, mommy."

"You know, Rose," Mary said, "I haven't used an old fashioned thermometer like that in years. I don't want to hurt him. Would you be a dear and take his temperature for me?"

"Yes, I would be delighted."

A wave of electricity flowed through me when I felt Rose's fingers touch my bare bottom. Unlike Mary whose hands were warm and strong, Rose's fingers were delicate, skinny and cold. There was no denying to myself that a complete stranger was now touching one of the most intimate places on my body.

With a dab of Vaseline on her finger, Rose touched my anus. The coldness caused me to clench up.

"If I could ask you one more favor, Rose," Mary said, "could I use your restroom? I don't want to have an accident like my son."

Rose laughed. "You'd be out of luck since I don't carry women's panties in my store. The restroom is right there. Take your time, this will need to stay inside his bottom for a bit."

Bent over, I could still watch Mary's feet walk toward another door in the backroom and go inside. Since it was only a few feet away, I heard her lift up the toilet seat and sit down on it. Just as she let loose her bladder into the water, Rose slid the cold glass thermometer through my anus and inside my rectum. The shock of the intrusion caused me to fall over and step off the stool.

Luckily Rose caught me. Pulling up a chair, she took a seat and pulled me over her lap. "There you go, little boy," she said, "no better place to wait for this to be done."

She kept one hand on my red bottom, slowly turning the thermometer around inside me. Her other hand was caressing my back. I had to admit that it was both very erotic and soothing at the same time. I felt myself getting erect and knew it was pressing against Rose's thigh. I just hoped that it was small enough that she wouldn't notice.

Rose's voice broke the silence. "Did you get that spanking for piddling yourself?"

"No, ma'am," I said, "the spanking was for not telling mommy the truth."

"Lying to your mother is very bad. If you were my boy you would have gotten the strap over there."

"Yes, ma'am," was all I managed to answer as I lifted my head enough to see a three-inch wide, thick leather belt hanging on the wall. Just looking at that frayed, hole-punched strap made my bottom hurt.

After a few minutes, Mary came out of the restroom and joined us again. She sat down on another chair and shared small talk with Rose. As they kept talking, I realized that enough time had passed to for the thermometer to get an accurate reading of my temperature but Mary was enjoying my prolonged embarrassment.

Mary told Rose that I was spanked regularly with her hand and hairbrush, once even with a doubled-over belt. Rose said that when you wanted to make lesson unforgettable, there was nothing like a leather strap for the job. They also talked about boys growing up and at what age they shouldn't be spanked on their bare bottoms anymore. Both Rose and Mary agreed that a boy was never too old to have his pants taken down and spanked by his mother.

Finally, Rose pulled the thermometer out of my rectum and looked at it. "Looks like he doesn't have a temp," she said, "but he does have a swelling!"

Mary giggled. "I wonder where."

Rose pulled me up and turned me to face both of them. My small, hairless penis was sticking straight out.

Acting shocked and embarrassed, Mary said, "I'm so sorry Rose."

"Don't worry about it at all," Rose said, shaking her head. "This is the age where boys just can't seem to control their little willies. Anything that rubs against it makes it stand straight up. It'll change when he starts growing hair."

Rose kissed me on my cheek and then slapped me playfully on my bare butt. With my still sore bottom, however, even a playful slap hurt like a wasp sting. I rubbed my bottom and hurried over to Mary. Mary held out a pair of shorts and just as I was about to step into them, Rose said, "Jason tells me you haven't yet spanked him for piddling in his shorts."

Mary lifted up the shorts so high I could no longer step into them. "That's right," she said, nodding, "I didn't. I was thinking about doing it when we got back home."

Shaking her head, Rose said, "When it comes to punishment, it should be done as close to when he gets in trouble as possible."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Duplex Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds