• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Zero Day Exploited Ch. 02

Zero Day Exploited Ch. 02

12

This chapter only has solo masturbation and exhibition

*****

From Chapter 1:

...Lindsey put on her pink bra from the previous night and chose one of her white granny panties. Try hard not to think about what she was doing, she positioned herself several times to get a good angle. Despite the fact that she was being blackmailed, she couldn't seem to convince herself to send an ugly selfie. The extra dozen pounds she was carrying around weren't helping either. She finally settled on one with her phone held high, which minimized the view of the lower half. With one last pause of indecision, she sent it into the ether, then deleted all her shots. At least she could be sure that he would be unable to save the picture for further blackmail.

Sadly for poor Lindsey, she was unaware her phone was set to automatically sync all photos to the cloud.

Chapter 2

With the Snap sent, a burden felt like it was lifted from Lindsey's mind. She went to class focused and peaceful. She had almost forgotten about sending the Snap that morning until she entered her room and saw the rules on the wall. Rather than dwell on it, she opted to hang out with some friends for the afternoon. A few times she wondered if she should mention what was going on with her, but decided not to. She couldn't come up with a good way to make underwear photos sound sufficiently terrible to have a good story. Amy, after all, boasted about sending unsolicited 'nakies' to random guys on campus. She'd surely get laughed at for being upset about sending a picture wearing underwear. Further, her blackmailer had warned her not to tell anyone. At this point, discretion seemed like the better option.

She returned to her room after dinner and started doing school work, half expecting a chat session to interrupt her. Knowing that she could be stopped at any time, she worked hard and avoided distractions like Facebook and YouTube. No chat was started, but she was careful to change for bed outside the view of the webcam.

The next morning she went for her run, showered, sent a Snap and left for class. She managed to work out a small, rushed orgasm in the shower, taking off a bit of the edge. That night there was still no contact from her blackmailer. The same with the next day, and the day after, Friday. Her concerns about being interrupted had led her to be incredibly productive in her school work, not only catching up but actually getting a head start on some of her papers. After her run and Snap on Saturday, she worked on school again before hanging out with friends. They went to a party that night, and the boys were being especially drunk and rude. Despite being terribly horny she couldn't even find a guy to talk to as all the boys were disgusting drunken pigs. On Sunday, Lindsey woke too hung over to run, so she slept in, finally getting up for lunch. She sent a Snap that afternoon, just to cover her bases. Late that evening, her pulse soared as a chat session opened and the webcam light glowed green.

Hello Lindsey, you are looking very pretty tonight. "Thanks," she grinned, knowing that she hadn't even put on any makeup.

Please take off your shirt. Lindsey frowned at him but quickly gave in. It seemed like such a small concession at this point, after have sent him Snaps of her in her lingerie all week. With a sigh, she unbuttoned her blouse and set it aside, revealing her simple white bra. Despite the number of times she had already done it for him, it still made her uncomfortable.

Very nice. Have you been getting all your schoolwork done? "Yeah, I'm all caught up."

Good girl. Have you been following the rules? "Yeah," she started before remembering she hadn't run today. "Well, mostly. I went out last night and didn't do a run."

Why not? "I was just feeling icky from drinking and didn't want to."

Anything else? "I...was late with my Snap this morning."

Yes you were. Lindsey, the rules must be followed. We'll deal this later. Tell me how your classes are going. Lindsey started talking about each of her class. It almost felt like talking to her mom as she went over her status. She started to wonder more about her blackmailer. He was being really nice to her. She didn't have much experience with blackmailers, but she was pretty sure he was a nice one. Having to have her shirt off was creepy, but he really wasn't being a bad guy. The computer asked how the party went, how much she drank, and whether she took any boys home. She told him that she had to swat one drunk boy's hands away a few times, but nothing serious. She told him about her friends, how Tina couldn't attract any attention and that she thought Amy had hooked up with a guy from the party. The computer pulled up another relationship survey on the Internet, this one about the 'kind of guy you like', and Lindsey went through it, describing in occasionally naughty terms exactly what she wanted in a boyfriend.

Do you watch porn? Lindsey demurred for a bit before admitting it. The computer dragged out the name of the website she liked and brought it up. Embarrassingly, it found the link to the video she had been watching, two girls doing a guy. Lindsey wasn't a lesbian, but she did think it was hot watching them share the boy. The video started to play with the chat box open at the bottom of the screen.

Did this make you hot? "Yeah," she blushed.

Did you cum watching it? "No..." she offered tentatively.

Really? "Well, afterwards..."

Afterwards what? "Oh my God, I can't believe you're asking me this."

Lindsey, afterwards what? "I masturbated in bed."

Naughty girl. Claiming he couldn't see the video, he pushed her to narrate the video, egging her on to fill out the dirty details. She told him what the girls were wearing, the look in their eyes as they worshipped his cock, the strand of saliva that stretched from her tongue. Lindsey felt weirdly aroused, watching porn and talking about it to some guy. The computer goaded her into confessing her threesome sexual fantasy as they watched a second video. Lindsey was getting increasingly turned on, the familiar spot between her legs itching for attention.

Are you going to masturbate tonight? "Um," she stuttered. She was kind of trapped, having already admitted to masturbating to the scene. However, she was worried that if she did the webcam would see her. "Probably not."

Why not? "I, um...," she hesitated, unwilling to admit what was holding her back. "I don't know."

Okay. One more thing, since you like the site, create a user account. "Oh, I don't want to," she protested, but the computer had already pulled up the registration page.

Let's go. Fill in a username. After a moment's thought, she selected JennyBear95, a combination of her middle name, a play on her last name, and the year of her birth. She added a few details to the profile and selected a picture of her dog as her avatar. The computer had her add the threesome video to her favorites.

Well, one more thing before I go. We have to talk about your failure to follow the rules. You were late with your snap today, and you didn't run at all. That is two violations. Lindsey nodded solemnly.

As punishment, we are going to post two pictures of you on the site. Lindsey's eyes widened as she watched her computer upload the two pictures of her in bra.

"No!" she yelped helplessly as the upload completed.

Since you are still learning, I am blotting out your face. Thousands of guys are going to see you in your bra, but they won't see your face. Do not erase these pictures. If you continue to break the rules, there will be further punishments. The computer opened the gallery, titled "JennyBear," and Lindsey covered her mouth in horror as she saw herself in only a bra on a porno site.

Lindsey, what are the rules? She recited them from memory, unable to tear her eyes away from her humiliation on the screen.

Are you going to follow the rules? "Yes, I promise."

Good girl. I'm going to go now. I'll talk to you later. Lindsey nodded, a deep pit in her stomach as the chat box closed. Smutty pictures of her were now out on the Internet. This flirtatious game she had been playing suddenly had a sinister edge to it. At least her face wasn't visible, but those were clearly her breasts on the screen. She kept watching as the slideshow displayed one picture and then the other. A pop-up from the site woke her from her stupor, notifying her she had a message. She clicked on it and gasped. Another user had seen her picture and told her she was hot. She quickly closed the browser and backed away, trying to come to grips with the situation. She had to figure a way out of this mess! Like a zombie she got ready for bed, slowly convincing herself that no one would be able to connect those pictures with her. Nonetheless, she was going to make very sure that she followed the rules from now on. She recited the rules and went to bed.

Her alarm woke her from a sexy dream, one of her in a threesome. She looked over to her laptop, sitting open on the desk, and squeezed her breast. God, I'm so horny. The green light was off. Maybe she could spare a few minutes to take care of herself.

"Are you watching me?" she breathed to the computer.

Desperate as she was, she couldn't shake the idea that she was being watched. With a groan she pulled herself out of bed and got ready for her run. In the shower she masturbated as fast as she could, trying to ignore the idle chatter of the other girls only feet away. It wasn't terribly satisfying but it would have to do. After her shower, she posed for her Snap. She tried a lot of different angles, making funny faces and trying to look sexy. She finally settled on one and sent it out. Her weekly routine continued, running, masturbating quickly in the shower, and sending a Snap every morning. By Wednesday she was already repeating bras and panties. Friday night a chat window opened.

Hello, Lindsey. You are looking lovely tonight. "Thank you."

Please remove your shirt. Lindsey nodded and complied.

Have you been watching anything interesting? "Oh, um, no," she blushed, knowing he meant porn.

Why don't you go to your profile? Lindsey brought up her profile page and was shocked to see a dozen comments on her pictures, all telling her how sexy she looked. She was embarrassed, but consoled herself that no one could identify her.

Have you followed all the rules this week? "Yes."

Good. I have enjoyed receiving your Snaps. You are a very pretty girl. "Thanks."

Okay, panty time! Bring out all your panties. A protest formed in her mind. She wanted to get out this situation, was this the red line she wouldn't cross? She stared at the screen for a few moments. She decided to hold her tongue and play along, for now. She gathered up all her panties and came back to the computer. He asked that she hold up each one and describe it. She felt silly talking about her panties to him, but again it did not seem like a terrible thing to do. It was flirtatious and fun, and she felt safe in her room. Next, he picked out one pair of her panties and directed her to knot it up to make a set of handcuffs. After a few tries she succeeded. The cuffs weren't very effective, as it would be easy to slip off, but it did give the appearance of holding her wrists together. He made her repeat the process with a few other panties, displaying her bound wrists each time.

Next the computer pulled up another web survey, this one on sexual preferences. Lindsey gave her opinions on choices like "would your rather have a lover with a big cock who cums quickly or one with a normal dick who lasts longer?" The survey went on to have her contemplate threesomes with two guys, sex with girls, sex in public. "Would you rather have sex in a moving car or in a moving train?" Each question posed funny and naughty dilemmas that she had to consider.

Once the survey was finished, the computer pulled up a video for her to narrate. She described the strikingly beautiful girl in a very nice dress as she walked through a sunny, outdoor mall. Lindsey gasped in surprise as the girl looked at the camera, grinned, and pulled her dress down to flash her boobs right in the middle of the mall. The video continued with the girl flashing in stores, on the escalator, in the parking lot. Sometimes there were even unsuspecting people around! Lindsey blushed, embarrassed for the girl, amazed at what she was seeing.

Next the computer had her select a porno to watch. She found one that looked hot in the "female friendly" category. Once again she narrated it, one of those high-definition videos of boy-girl sex, this one of a hot girl getting massaged by her hunky boyfriend. The guy did her in a lot of different positions. Lindsey had only ever done it missionary style, depending how you count the contortions she had to do in the backseat of her boyfriend's car. After the video she discussed which positions she most wanted to try. By this time she was so turned on she knew she was going to have to masturbate before bed, and the computer seemed to sense it. She tried to play coy, but strongly hinted that she would have a happy ending before bed.

Ok, Lindsey, I have had enjoyed talking with you this evening. I will talk to you later. For this week, I would like Snaps of that cute butt of yours. Goodbye! Her blackmailer's new instructions barely fazed her. She quickly got ready for bed, carefully out of view of the laptop, wearing nothing but her night shirt. She was eager to work off the arousal that had built over the past few hours. As her finger drifted gently across the belly of her nightshirt, she kept looking across her darkened dorm room to her laptop. She was acutely aware she was in the field of vision of the webcam, and even though the green light was off she wondered if it was watching her. Her body was completely alive, begging for release but she couldn't convince herself to even touch her breasts.

Lindsey finally got up and padded over to her doorway, out the view of the webcam. She pulled her night shirt up to her chin and started to massage her breasts. Her nipples were already turgid and terrifically sensitive. She leaned on the door and slipped a hand down to her sex, hot and wet and ready for pleasure. Playing with her nipples with one hand, she started to rub her clit with the other.

She replayed the porno scenes she had just watched in her mind as she played with her body, feeling her need grow. She had never touched herself while standing, and while it felt really good, it really wasn't working out very well. Worse, standing with her head against the door, she kept on getting distracted by people walking in the hallway just a few feet away. Time and again she considered just going back to bed and finishing, even if she was in front of the laptop. Out of desperation, she had an inspired thought and rolled over her computer chair. After tilting it back as far as it could go, she put her feet high on the wall with her legs spread. The position was perfect, and she wasted no time in plunging two fingers into her sopping pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit. The orgasm came quickly and ferociously, her body tensing from the release of a tidal wave of need. Lindsey fought to hold in her voice as she rode the irresistible crest for as long as she could. It was one of the longest and most powerful orgasms she had ever had, leaving her gasping and with stars in her eyes. Finally sated, she caught her breath. The room reeked of pussy and she now had a wet spot on her chair. She stumbled across her room, flopped into bed and crashed.

As she prepared to send her customary Snap the next morning, she suddenly remembered that she was supposed to take if from behind. She changed into a panty that offered more coverage and then struggled to take a selfie in the mirror that minimized how flabby her ass looked. Standing on her toes, she finally achieved an acceptable pose. Her legs were taut and firm, leading to her red underwear, then the smooth skin of her back interrupted by the strap of her bra touched by her blonde hair. Nodding in approval, she sent the Snap and then went to class. By the third day she was in a dilemma: all her remaining panties were thongs, and she wasn't sure she wanted to show that much of her skin. On the other hand, she didn't want to do laundry either. Consoling herself with the knowledge that Snapchat was secure, she put on a thong, took a few pictures, and sent one out to her blackmailer. The knowledge of how much skin she was showing was actually kind of exciting. She hoped he would enjoy the picture of her backside.

Friday night, the webcam light glowed green as a chat window opened.

Hello Lindsey, you are looking very pretty tonight. "Thanks," she nodded. "Shirt off?"

Yes please. Could you please do a dance while taking it off? Lindsey paused, again another small demand, another line to cross. She considered fighting, but the reality was she was going to take her shirt off. She knew that she had to pick her battles, and this one seemed too small to fight over. Besides, he had asked nicely. She stood and danced around a little in the silence of her room, then slowly teased her t-shirt up. She flashed first one bra cup and then the other before finally pulling it over her head and returning to her chair.

That was fantastic! They started chatting, and he was very complementary about her and her Snaps. Somehow, the topic of reality TV came up and Lindsey found herself doing mock interviews as if she was selling herself to a producer. Next, she did another online survey, this one on relationships. Finally, she went to the porn site and selected a few pornos to narrate. As she watched, she grew increasingly aroused, looking forward to revisiting her new masturbation position again this evening.

Are you going to masturbate tonight? "Probably," she blushed.

Show me your orgasm face. "Oh my God, no!" she giggled.

Come, Lindsey. Give me your best. Lindsey tried a few times, but found herself unable to stay in character long enough without busting into laughter.

That was so cute! I was hoping for sexy.

"Okay, I can do this," Lindsey said as she gathered herself. She took a deep breath and spent a few seconds to focus on sexy. She locked on the image of that porn star getting slammed and then started to gasp, followed by verbalizations .

"Oh yeah, fuck me! Yeah, yeah, fuck me baby!" she called out as if in ecstasy.

Lindsey held on to the desk as her imagined orgasm was cresting and trembled for a few seconds before slumping back on her chair, spent. A lascivious smile crept over her face.

Wow, that was hot. "Was it good for you?" she grinned.

So that's what's on the menu for tonight? "Maybe," she shrugged.

Well, enjoy. I'll be in touch. The chat window closed and Lindsey immediately began getting ready for bed. Or, to be more accurate, got ready to masturbate. She was more prepared this time, putting on socks to protect her feet from the cold wall and sitting on a towel. She dispensed with her nightshirt entirely and reclined naked in her chair, her feet splayed upon the wall. This time she enjoyed herself, allowing her finger to tease her body. She felt so naughty as she rolled her nipples while listening to Janet and Kim talking in the hallway. If they only knew what she was doing!

Lindsey replayed the pornos that she had watched in her head, imagining she was the girl sucking her boyfriend's thick cock. She thought about just getting used by some random frat guy, her pussy being punished by his dick. She slipped one and then two fingers into her slit, slamming her palm against her clit as she finger fucked herself. In an burst of inspiration, she grabbed her hairbrush from the dresser and filled herself with its slim, hard handle. Her other hand finally left her breasts and started circling her clit, and moments later her climax erupted in her body. A low, throaty moan escaped her as she dissolved into her orgasm. She fucked herself with her hairbrush through the crest and into the valley, finally slumping in exhausted triumph. After catching her breath, she pulled the hairbrush from her snatch. She appraised the reflection of her wetness on the handle with a contented giggle before cleaning it off with her towel.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Zero Day Exploited Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds