• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 05

The College's New Assistant Pt. 05

12

Yumi helps with Drama class in this episode. She is almost as exposed as the last chapter, but she faces much more humiliation. Her slow transition to wanton slut continues...

Again, please don't hesitate to leave comments, it encourages me to keep writing!

*********************

The Animal Exercise

Yumi was on her way to her next class, which was Business Skills for Artists, when she was saw the Dean approaching her.

"Ahh glad I caught you! I see you've made some alterations to your uniform?" He asked quizzically.

"No Sir, not me, I not do it," She said in her cute Japanese accent, "It was teacher."

"Well I like it, of course the teachers are free to edit your uniform as they see fit for their class requirements. I trust you have been helpful and well-behaved?"

"Yes Sir, I'm good girl!" She said anxiously hoping to be left alone.

"Lovely. Ok, well I think you know by now that your role is more important than your regular class schedule. You may be instructed to go help in another class when a teacher needs an assistant," He began, "In fact, consider your studies over. You are in your 3rd week now, if you do as you are told, we will give you your degree at the end of the two years regardless, but you won't be studying anymore. Your job is your life. I know this may come as a shock, but if you don't like it, well, we can still call our friends at the police station."

This didn't really come as a shock to Yumi. She had not been given a chance to study at all in the last few weeks. All her time was taken up by being the teacher's dogs body. Writing words on whiteboards, handing out papers, cleaning classrooms and sometimes just simply standing at the front of the class holding up props for teachers.

She was saddened that she wouldn't get to study for her degree in Fine Art. She always wanted to become a painter. As a creative, quiet soul, painting suited her and she knew she could have been a success at it. Well, maybe she still could after she has done her time, she thought. But she wouldn't have learnt any more skills than when she arrived at College. She was to learn a new set of skills now, how to be sexy, how to obey and how to love being the centre of attention.

"As you know, here at Strickfield, we cater mostly to the Creative Arts; Film and Television, Fine Art and Performing Arts. But we also have new departments on this campus for Medicine, Law, Biology and Chemistry. You may be needed in any of these classes as well," Dean Roberts continued, "Now, you are to come with me to a Performing Arts class. Hiyaku Yumi, you are already late!"

He said as he grabbed her hand walking fast Yumi had to almost jog to keep up with him. She was much better in the heels now, having worn them for two and a half weeks, but she was still worried she might take a step wrong. After a minute they had arrived at the large black auditorium. Yumi dressed in white and bright reds would stand out like a sore thumb in this space.

"Here is your Special Assistant Mr Wells, ready to help," The Dean announced loudly as they arrived. All the students immediately turned to check out the beautifully and busty Asian-Brazilian. Some of them obviously liked what they saw, the rest of them, being aspiring actors, were trying to act unconcerned by the sexy scantily clad 19 year old.

"Thank you Mr. Roberts, we were just about to start the Animal Exercise," Mr Wells said, "We can use someone who has no acting background for this exercise, so Yumi will be perfect."

Yumi looked around the classroom and saw that all the students were wearing black t-shirts and shorts. Mr Wells said this was to remove distractions and allow the students to focus on the character, the student becomes a blank canvas.

"Ok Yumi, if you can please go and change. Here is your outfit," Mr Wells said, "You can go behind the screen over there. No underwear, stockings or shoes thank you Yumi," He said quietly to her.

Yumi was handed a small bag and she walked over behind the vertical screen that was black with pink sakura petals on it. She reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a black seamless sports bra and a pair of tiny black boy shorts. Yumi looked at them closely and thought at least she would be wearing more than she was in Art Class.

She removed her damage skirt and buttonless blouse, and then her little lacy g-string and lacy demi bra, heels and lacy ankle socks, and she then pulled on the boy shorts. They were smaller than she thought, they wedged deep up in her ass, curving around the top of her cheeks showing most of her full tanned globes and there was about one inch of material either side of her pussy in the front. These were clearly the smallest boy shorts that existed. She didn't realise it, but there was a small hole cut out of them in the back, just above her asshole, maybe one centimetre across.

Next she put on her bra. It showed deep cleavage and didn't cover all of the sides of her massive breasts, and about two inches peeked out the bottom of the bra. She tried to adjust it as much as possible to cover more, but it simply wasn't big enough to cover her big titties. To her horror, she could see the material was slightly transparent when it was stretched by her massive mammaries. Her nipples were tenting in her sports bra. She slowly and self consciously walked out from behind the screen.

"Ah wonderful, gather round students," Mr Wells said, "Yumi, the reason I want you to help with the exercises today is because you have no experience acting, so I want to show the class what an untrained interpretation looks like," he explained to Yumi and the class.

Yumi didn't really understand why she needed to be in this class at all. How could she possibly help? She had no idea about acting.

"Ok Yumi, so basically we are going to watch as you try to imitate different animals. Try to imagine no one is here and just do what comes naturally," Mr Wells announced to the class and Yumi, "We'll start with an easy one. Show me what an Elephant looks like."

"Err uhm... ok Sir," She muttered. Yumi was trying to think about how an Elephant moves. She felt so stupid in front of everyone. She bent at the waist and dangled her right arm in front of her holding it at the elbow with her left. She moved slowly back and forth, her large breasts swinging pendulously from her chest.

"That's good Yumi, but what noise does an Elephant make?" Mr Wells asked Yumi.

"Bbbbrrrrriiiiiiiiiitt! Brrriiiiiiiiiit!" Yumi sounded through her lips while she raised her arm up. She felt even sillier now.

"Great, very good Yumi!" Mr Wells encouraged her, "Now show me a cat."

Yumi struggled with the idea. She started licking the back of her hand and meowing. Next she put her hands up on her head to simulate ears. Mr Wells interrupted her.

"That's not bad Yumi, but I want to see how a cat moves, get down on all fours," Mr Wells commanded.

Slowly Yumi got onto her hand and knees. She started crawling slowly around in a circle, in a kind of rigid manner, making some soft meowing sounds. Yumi looked up to see the students looking at her smiling, trying not to laugh. She felt like the butt of a joke crawling around in think spandex shorts that were wedged deep in her ass and deep in her pussy. Yumi also thought she could feel a slight breeze on her asshole, that didn't make sense so she put it down to her anxiety, being in front of the class like this, but it felt so real.

"Yumi, a cat is a bit more graceful than that... here let me show you. Just loosen up a bit and sway your hips a little," he suggested to her. Yumi tried to relax and sway her hips but she was still lacking confidence. Mr Wells bent down to help Yumi. He grabbed her hips, Yumi let out a little noise surprised by his touch, and then he started rhythmically moving her beautiful ass side to side. "See, like this Yumi, like a cat." A lot of students were trying not to laugh now.

Mr Wells got his mouth very close to her ear and whispered, "Yumi, come on, forget yourself, just let go of your inhibitions. Try and get a pat from some of the students. You need to do this better or I'll be forced to punish you right here."

Yumi tried harder to embody a cat. Following Mr Wells instructions, she crawled over to the first row of students and rubbed her face against a girls leg.

"Pppppuuuuurrrrrrrrrr..." She hummed through her tongue.

"Awww nice kitty!" the girl said sarcastically while stroking her head.

Yumi felt like she was getting it now. It was a pretty silly and she felt a bit embarrassed but it was still fun once she got into it. Ignoring the tiny stretchy clothing she was wearing, it all seemed pretty innocent. Mr Wells was impressed with her performance.

"That's it! That's a pretty kitty!" he teased, "Ok now lets try a dog. Dogs are always trying to get pats and get attention from their masters. Think about that while you are acting as a dog, Yumi."

"A dog Sir?" Yumi asked.

"Yes Yumi, I want you to run around on hands and knees, bark, pant, play and do all the things a dog does," Mr Wells told her, "I almost forgot, to help you get into character we have some ears, a collar and a tail."

Yumi was dreading having to wear these things but she tried to be optimistic and think of it as a game. Mr Wells put the ears on her head, it was a plastic U-shaped thing, similar to novelty cat ears. Next he fastened the black silver studded two inch wide collar around her neck. She noticed it had a silver bone tag on the front, she didn't get a chance to read it, but if she had she would have seen the name "Yumi" engraved on it. It also had some thick rings on it for which to attach a leash. She felt more silly than humiliated, it was all pretty innocent at this stage.

"Ah and now for the tail, the finishing touch" Mr Wells began, "Hmm, will need a lubricant to attach it properly."

Yumi thought that sounded strange. She was too naïve to think of the perverted idea Mr Wells had in mind for her. The next thing she knew she was presented with a rounded inch and a half wide rubber arrowhead attached to a foot long furry black tail, in front of her mouth.

"Yumi, please take this in your mouth and spit on it as much as you can," Mr Wells said sternly.

"Sir? What is it for?" She said nervously.

"It's for your dog costume, now hurry up, you are wasting my time, girl," He said quickly whilst slapping her arse and pushing the rubber appendage into her mouth.

"Mmrrrhhpppphhh!" Yumi blurted out accepting the plug into her mouth. She licked it as much as she could but the teacher shoving to the back of her throat caused her to cough up a lot of saliva and phlegm onto the rubber end. Mr Wells withdrew the rubber tail and inspected it.

"Ok, that's good," He said as long strands of spit dripped off it. Now he went behind Yumi and grabbed her thighs with his left hand and wiggled the rubber end of the tail through the spandex boys shorts and into her little rosebud. "Ok Yumi, this will feel a little uncomfortable, get ready."

"uuUUUUnnnnnaaahhaaaggg!" Yumi cried out, she had never felt anything so strange or uncomfortable in her life. She was being sodomised by a teacher in front of a class of 19 year old students, all of whom were now deeply interested in the sexy barely clothed girl in front of them. About half of the students were wincing at the act they were witnessing. Yumi had balled her hands up into fists and had her eyes and mouth wide open not making any sound, but you could hear the pain she was feeling. Mr Wells continued twisting and moving the rubber tip in her asshole until finally it stretched over the arrowhead and closed around the part that was half the width of the bulb at the end. It was firmly in place now. Yumi felt relieved but humiliated as she had about two and a half inches of rubber snugly wedged inside her butt.

"That looks great, a proper little puppy now! What do you think class?" Mr Wells asked.

There were murmurs from the students, most of them agreed that she looked the part. One girl, Susan, spoke up.

"Mr Wells, I think she looks like a dog, but does she act like one? Can she wag her tail?" Susan was being cruel, she knew the pain she just endured, being no stranger to anal sex herself, she could remember the first time she was penetrated.

"Ah good question. Yumi, show me a happy puppy, tail wagging, begging for pats," Mr Wells said.

Yumi slowly rocked her hips side to side causing the tail to flick from left to right. She could feel the end moving inside her. It wasn't sore so much, but it felt weird like she needed to go to the toilet. This was the most embarrassing thing to happen to her ever. It was no longer silly or cute, but downright humiliating and bizarre. "Sir I don't feel good..." She said weakly, "It feels funny."

"Yes, I understand it might feel strange, but what good is a dog without a tail? And this way it is an extension of your body so you can be much more expressive with it," He reasoned with her, "And besides Yumi, dogs can't talk. I'll play the part of your master. Imagine I have just got home from work, you've been at home all day by yourself, how would you greet your owner?"

"I would-"

"No talking! You are a dog. Show me how a dog gets excited to see its master, remember what I told you before, be a good dog," He warned.

Yumi felt trapped. She had to play along or she feared what might happen to her. This was a new level of submission for her. Forced to act like a stupid dog happy to see her owner return home. She went deep into her imagination and tried to forget she was in front of the class, of course it was impossible. Yumi was going to be the best damn dog she could, she's a creative girl after all, if this was the way she could express herself then she was going to do it well. She turned to face Mr Wells then put on a smile, raised her eyebrows and began to bark. "Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!", she shouted excitedly, then she let her tongue hang out of her mouth and began panting.

"Good dog Yumi! Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?" He said taking a seat in the chair behind him, he began whistling and slapping his thighs beckoning the puppy to his lap. Yumi obliged, scampering over on her hands and knees, her full breasts, round ass and tail bouncing around deliciously. A couple of students laughed, some commented that her performance was really good and sexy as hell. Yumi kneeled before the teacher and reached up with her hands placing them on his lap making a digging motion. Mr Wells pushed the back of her head into his lap squashing her big tits onto his knees and causing more of her flesh to spill out of her sports bra. He began patting her head and speaking calming "ssshh, good girl" words to Yumi. She stopped barking and began panting and licking his leg.

"Good dog, there's a girl, good dog," Mr Wells calmed her, "Well students, as you can see, the animal exercise is a great way to really feel the character. Yumi has done a great job and she has no formal acting experience, now she a sweet puppy in my lap."

"Sir, you should make her fetch!" Brad suggested as a joke.

"Yes, that's a great idea Bradley! Does anyone have a ball?" He asked. Nobody genuinely thought he was going to take up the suggestion. The class was silent for ten seconds until Jasmine, who played tennis, remembered she had one.

"Sir I have one in my bag, let me get it for you," She said jogging off to her bag. She came back with the ball eager to see if he would call the students bluff and actually make Yumi fetch like a dog. She threw the ball to the teacher and he caught it. Yumi was just lying with her head and tits in his lap hoping he wouldn't go ahead with it. Mr Wells grabbed her pigtails with his left hand and guided her head gently off his lap. Then, he pulled down on her hair, turning her head up he held the tennis ball under her nose.

"See the ball? See the ball Yumi?" he said in an excited tone, "Ok, get the ball!" He threw the ball about ten metres to the wall where it bounced off and rolled back until it was about five metres from Yumi. She looked at him dumbfounded for a few seconds.

"Go get it! Go on girl!" he implored the puppy Yumi. She still was in shock, so Mr Wells bent forward and gave her a firm slap on the arse shouting, "GET the ball!" as he did. Yumi was snapped back into her puppy performance and turned and scurried on hands and knees for the ball. Luckily the floor was covered in a shock absorbing thick foam, like you would see on a gymnastics floor, so her knees weren't damaged or grazed at all. When she reached the ball, she went to grab it with her hand.

"Dogs can't pick up things with their paws!" Susan called out scornfully.

Yumi paused, no wanting to do what was clearly expected of her. She whimpered just like a sad puppy might for a moment, then she opened her mouth and bent down her head and attempted to bite the tennis ball. The first attempt she couldn't lift it off the ground. The next she lifted it three inches then dropped it. Finally after another two attempts she held a little more than a third of it inside her mouth. Her drool had coated half of the ball and she was getting tired from all the running around. She slowly crawled back over to the teacher.

Mr Wells grabbed the ball with his left hand and patted her on the head with his right, saying "Very good dog, good dog, you look tired puppy." Yumi was indeed tired.

"Eeeeeewww you got the ball all slimy!" Mr Wells said chuckling. The class chuckled along with him. "I've left you some water in the far corner of the auditorium Yumi. Thanks for your help, I'd like you to remain acting as a dog for the rest of the class. The rest of you, try acting as dogs, walking around, 'talking' to other dogs. You've all seen a good demonstration so you should have plenty to go on. If you want to really explore this further, try to act as a particular breed of dog. We'll see if anyone can guess which ones at the end of the class. Susan!" He called out, "Come here and take the puppy for some food and drink. She is tired." Susan walked forward to claim her sexy half Asian puppy as Mr Wells pulled a red leash from his pocket and clipped it to the front of the collar around Yumi's neck.

"Here, walk her to the corner and let her eat and drink," He told Susan, "Yumi be sure to eat your food and drink your water now. Dogs don't get to choose when they eat dinner."

Yumi couldn't believe it! This was way too much, it had gone beyond a game or an exercise now. Forced to eat from dog bowl in front of the whole class, she was mortified, but also felt that familiar feeling of a slight arousal. She was being dominated completely, treated like an animal, and all in public! It was crazy but she couldn't believe she might be enjoying this sick treatment. She felt hot and flushed, and at the same time, she felt pressure building on her bladder, as before running into the Principal, she had a long drink from one of the water fountains on the college grounds.

Susan grabbed the leash, "Come on Yumi!" she said tugging at it causing Yumi to lurch forward on her hands and knees. Susan purposefully lead her through the throng of students, most of which patted her on the head, back, ass and grabbed her tits. After two minutes of being groped by the students she emerged from the crowd feeling hotter than ever. It felt so naughty to be treated as nothing more than a sex object, she never knew this feeling before. Yumi was in fact, hot and wet now. After another minute they made it to the food bowls. There was one full of water and the other had some chocolate chip cookies, thankfully, of the human consumable variety.

"Eat," Susan barked at her.

Yumi slowly lower her head into the big bowl and picked up a biscuit, feeling so degraded eating like an animal. At the same time she felt that helpless feeling again, even more than before, and this almost felt right. After a life of doing what she wanted, it felt easy to be told what to do. She forgot about everything she was thinking and just focused on the delicious cookies in front of her. They had a strange aftertaste, but it wasn't unpleasant. The more she ate the more she wanted, and pretty soon all eight cookies were gone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds