• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Set Up Pt. 02

The Set Up Pt. 02

This is the continued story of my life as a sissy and is a continuation from part 1 The Set Up.

*****

As I mentioned I am sat tied to a chair with my stepdaughters panties placed so the crutch is over my nose, it's a long story which started when I met and married my wife now Mistress some six months ago.

I am now a total submissive sissy cum slut for my wife, mother-in-law and stepdaughter and anybody else they wish to involve in my humiliation. I am dressed as usual in my maid's outfit with white panties, black stockings, 4 inch heels. Inside the panties my cock nestles inside a CB6000 chastity devise and Julie my mother in law had also inserted a medium size butt plug in my arse as a special treat!! The plug was held in place by a belt fitted round my waist with a strap going between my legs then splitting around the chastity device before reconnecting to the belt, a small padlock with a barrel number lock kept the belt and strap from being removed.

All thee Mistress's have gone out for the night, before leaving Diane had inserted the butt plug and tied me to a chair but as Beth my stepdaughter was the last to leave she thought it would be a good idea to leave me with something to think about, going back into her bedroom to her laundry basket she reappeared a few moments later with a pair of red lace panties she had been wearing that day, she placing the panties over my head with the crutch over my noise, smiling she told me to enjoy, she knew this would produce hours of torment, she then turned and walked out of the house leaving me to inhale her scent for the rest of the night.

At about 12.30 I heard the door open and the familiar tones of my wife Julie but also another voice I did not recognise. Julie and a lady I had not seen before walked into the living room and both laughed when they saw me. I was asked to explain and told them Diane had tied me to the chair and Beth had placed the panties she had been wearing that day over my nose as a little reminder of the control she had over me. More laughter followed and then Julie introduced me to her new friend Mistress Sue, they had met at the bar that night and chatted over drinks for some time, during the conversation Julie mentioned her sissy husband and Mistress Sue was quite excited at the thought of coming back to see for herself as she did not quite believe the what Julie had said about me.

I was untied and Julie removed the panties from my head and told me to get some wine and glasses for her and Mistress Sue, I poured them both a glass of wine and was told to stand in front of Mistress Sue who was sat on the sofa next to my wife, I was told that I was to address her as Mistress Sue and do exactly what she told me without question. My wife when told me to lift the hem of my dress and show Mistress Sue my underwear, I was then commanded to tuck my hem into the apron belt and lower my panties so Mistress Sue could inspect the chastity device and butt plug which again brought roars of laughter from both Mistress's. Mistress Sue then stood, she was wearing a relatively short skirt that stopped about 6 inches from her knees, she hooked her fingers into her panties and lowered them down her stocking covered legs to just below her knees before sitting back on the sofa she then told me to get down on my knees and clean her panties, I knelt shuffled over and looked down at the crutch of her panties, they were covered in a mixture of what looked like male cum and her juices.

Mistress Sue smiled at me and confirmed my worst fears, Julie had mentioned I was a total cum slut so before leaving Mistress Sue told me she had fucked one of the waiters in the toilets before leaving the bar and she now wanted me to clean up the mess. I was told to hold the panties with my hand underneath so I could get to work on the mess that had dripped from her pussy on the way home. Julie gave me plenty of encouragement and told me I would be punished if I didn't do a good job. After about a minute Julie pulled my head back and told me my efforts were pathetic and I was told to get down to the basement. Diane my mother in law had converted the basement shortly after moving into our house and my wife had happily placed her in charge of my training as she was at home most of the day, the basement had been converted into a punishment area and equipped with a large assortment of expensive equipment all paid for from my account which my wife now controlled.

I few minute later Julie and Mistress Sue arrived with glasses and a new bottle of wine, I knew it was going to be a long night of pain and humiliation. I was told to position myself over the whipping bench and Julie pulled up my skirt and lowered my panties. The butt plug was removed and I suddenly felt empty but relived after months of training I had still not got use to the humiliation and pressure inside when fitted with the assortment of plugs Diane used as yet another reminder of my new role in life. Mistress Sue walked round to face me and I watched as she removed her panties and placed the crutch in my mouth, I was told to continue to suck them clean whilst I was being punished. Mistress Sue and my wife took turns in handing out my punishment, my wife used her favourite paddle which she knew I hated and Mistress Sue opted for a traditional looking cane.

After twelve stokes from each Mistress I felt a couple of hands feeling my now sore bottom and Mistress Sue commented she could feel the heat coming of my extremely red behind. I could hear the two Mistress's chatting and overheard Mistress Sue tell my wife how exciting and stimulated she was from caning my bottom and her pussy was quite wet, Julie told Mistress Sue that her mother in law Diane had moved into our house a few days after I was caught sniffing panties and since her arrival had been in charge of my training, as part of my sissy training providing oral pleasure was one of the first lessons she had worked on. Diane was very pleased with the results but still felt more training was required so she worked on my skills and stamina on a daily basis. I was told to stand and Mistress Sue removed her panties from my mouth checking I had done a good job in removing the mess and stains.

Julie told Mistress Sue I was now extremely good with my tongue and she was free to enjoy my newly found talents. I was told to move over to a special bench that was fitted with restraining cuffs for my wrists and ankles, I laid on my back with my arms over my head and my legs spread, I was quickly secured into the restraints and Mistress Sue mounted the bench. Placing her knees on the padded ledges either side of the bench she moved until her pussy was directly over my mouth then slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my mouth. Julie told me to get busy and not to let her down after telling Mistress Sue how talented I was. Mistress Sue was extremely wet and her juices kept flowing over my face as I worked my tongue along her pussy flicking her clit which was now enlarged and quite hard, then pushing my tongue as far as possible onto her wet hole. My cock was now in some considerable pain, hard as a rock but confined inside my CB6000 chastity device which was also fitted with 5/16 points of intrigue, the points of which dug into my cock as it hardened inside the cage.

I was acing to cum but knew from experience that was not likely to happen. Mistress Sue ran her long fingernails over my balls and I continued with my efforts to make her cum, after a couple of minutes I could tell she was close as her muscles tightened, I pushing my tongue into her wet hole then sucked her clit into my lips and pressed my tongue against it which finally took her over the edge, Mistress Sue shuddered as her climaxed swept over and her she sent a warm gush of cum directly into my mouth. After relaxing for a minute Mistress Sue then proceeded to wipe her soaking wet pussy all over my face as though she was leaving her mark on me. Mistress Sue eased of my face and as she did so my wife Julie ran her finger over the tip of my cock and collected a large amount of pre-cum on her fingers, she moved her fingers towards my mouth and I opened obediently and without instruction licked her fingers clean.

I watched as my wife then removed her panties and took Mistress Sue's position over my face but this time I heard one command "toilet" and knew what was expected, I opened my mouth as wide as possible to accept my Mistress's golden nectar, she stop as my mouth filled and told me to swallow this process was repeated three or four times until she was finished, my wife then lowered her pussy and simply said "clean" I could hear Mistress Sue squealing with delight at my humiliation.

My wife asked Mistress Sue to pass her a large dildo that was on the table of equipment behind her, the base of this was forced into my mouth and I was told to hold it in place as my wife lowered her pussy onto the dildo slowly raised and lowered her pussy on the shaft, I felt Mistress Sue straddle my waist and a few seconds later my wife moaned, I could only imagine that Mistress Sue was now playing with my wife's large and sensitive nipples, I then heard my wife asking Sue to suck on her nipples as she continued to ride the dildo attached to my face, my wife 's hand was now rubbing her own clit and it did not take her long to cum and once again I was showered with her juices. My wife rose from my mouth removed the dildo, reversed it and placed the large head back into my mouth with the simple words "clean it".

Both Mistress's retired to the sofa with their wine whilst continuing to chat about me and the further training my mother-in-law Diane had planned. Mistress Sue was invited to attend coffee morning the following week where Diane had also invited a few close friends, I would be serving in my maids outfit and afterwards Diane was planning some entertainment for the attending guests. My wife released me from the table and commanded to knee in front of them and top up their wine, Mistress Sue asked if and how frequently I was released from the chastity device and allowed some relief, my wife mentioned that her mother was in charge of milking my cock and this depended on a points system, points were given and taken away daily depending on my level of service and ability to follow orders during the day but as I had been such a good sissy maybe they could bend the rules and allowed some relief. Mistress Sue said she thought it would be fun to watching me wank my cock in front of her.

Julie removed the key from the chain around her neck, pulled my panties down to my knees and unlocked the CB6000, the pressure on my cock inside the chastity device had been intense and the sudden relief was wonderful, it had been over three weeks since the chastity device had been removed, the ache and pain started to reduce and my cock was now free to harden to its full extent, Mistress Sue looked amused, and asked Julie if that was it, Julie said I was only about 4" and added she had not married me for the size of my cock, my bank balance was much larger, Mistress Sue found this amusing and gave my cock a quick flick with her foot. Julie had wandered off towards a set of draws by the far wall and as she turned I looked in horror at the tube in her hand.

I had seen this before and knew what was coming, Julie showed Mistress Sue the tube as she walked past her and told Mistress Sue that as I had not earned my relief it should not be too enjoyable. The tube was Deep Heat and Julie squeezed a large amount onto my fingers and told me to massage it into my cock, she then collected her discarded panties from the floor, wiped her pussy with the panties before placing them on my head with the crutch over my nose. Julie joined Mistress Sue on the sofa and told me I had two minutes to cum, if I failed to manage it by then my cock would go back into chastity.

The heat was beginning to take effect and I knew from past experience it would only get worse, I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly started to wank my cock, I then heard some noise on the basement steps and as I looked round saw my step daughter Beth and her friend Mandy walking down the steps into the basement.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Set Up Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 751 milliseconds