• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carlotta's Rival

Carlotta's Rival

12

"Oh My God, Carlotta your Donald is SO handsome! I would not mind at all having a heaping helping of that hunk of manhood!"

Carlotta's heart fell to the floor in anger and her mouth dropped open in disgust. She understood full well that whatever Marci set her eyes on she would snare. It was an old story, Carlotta had lost several boy friends to her lascivious rival. Carlotta doubted that any red blooded male could avoid the charms of her worst enemy in the world. Marci was of medium height, her long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and lithe figure could grace any fashion magazine or the inside of the latest Victoria's Secret catalog on a moment's notice without having to don a a trace of makeup. Marci had been devouring men ever since she had discovered sex. Even worse, once Marci slept with a man she ruined him. Carlotta recalled that some of the boyfriends of hers who Marci had stolen wanted to make amends. But ever after, Carlotta could never get the image of them making love to and kissing and embracing Marci out of her mind. No matter how thoroughly the young man tried to atone for his dalliance with the ravishing Marci, Carlotta could never forgive them and all of the relationships had ended.

Carlotta felt that if it had been any OTHER woman, she could have worked to repair the relationship but toxic Marci polluted them and made the men tainted in a way that seared Carlotta's soul. Carlotta herself was quite attractive. She was tall, and had fabulous legs and perky breasts, that most of her friends envied. Carlotta's long brown hair shimmered wonderfully and highlighted her cat like green eyes. Carlotta's own friends disliked introducing her to their male friends because of how THEY looked at Carlotta. But Carlotta was a one woman man. She could never be the predatory amoral she panther that was Marci.

The truth was that Carlotta was the only woman in their small suburban town who could hold a candle to Marci. Marci desired Carlotta's men often for no other purpose than to prove that she was the more desirable of the two. Marci and Carlotta had often been at at loggerheads. Rather cruelly, Carlotta thought, the two had been forced to socialize since early childhood, as their fathers were business partners and best friends. Carlotta and Marci usually hid their mutual animus from their parents but of late the mask of camaraderie had been slipping. Carlotta, especially chafed in the presence of her rival.

The world greatly improved for Carlotta when Marci had left town to go to college, where it was rumored, that Marci had bedded every athlete and fraternity president on campus. Carlotta had spent her college years commuting from home. It was not the glorious bacchanal of her rival but it did bring Donald into her life. The chemistry and the physical relationship had been beyond intense. Carlotta saw Donald as her prince charming and their wedding the culmination of an epic fairy tale. For the past three years they had thrived.

Marci had taken almost six years to finish college but now she was back in town. Carlotta's world was now a nightmare. Marci's father had just hired his daughter. Carlotta had already been working for several years by her own father; meaning that the two women now shared an office! Carlotta had implored Donald not to drop in on her at work. Over time, she had run out of excuses and Donald had stopped in one day with a bouquet of roses. It was the first time he had ever seen Marci in person. Carlotta detested the look in her husband's eyes when he had first surveyed her rival. Carlotta had seen that look often. It was not his fault, Donald was like any other male. He was just another moth attracted to an especially bright and particularly deadly flame. Carlotta feared that if Donald made just a few more visits to their shared office, she would lose the one man she loved above all.

Years of frustration and anger burst from Carlotta. She replied angrily, "You keep your slutty little hands OFF my man! If I catch you looking at Donald like that again, I'll..."

"You'll WHAT, Carlotta? There is not a man alive that you posses that I can not take away! He certainly would not be the first husband I've slept with!"

"You fucking bitch!" shouted Carlotta.

"Oh I'm a bitch all right, Carlotta. I'm also sexier than you are, hotter than you are, and way more talented in bed. Your succulent Donald is just like any other man, he prefers a Porsche to a Cadillac. How well does he fill his boxers sweet Carlotta.?"

With that Carlotta threw herself across the room with murderous fury at her life long enemy. Like the sleek jungle cat she in so many ways resembled, Marci easily sidestepped the charging Carlotta. Marci tripped Carlotta as she surged forward, leaving the latter flat on her back. Marci quickly pounced on Carlotta, straddling her chest and forcing the air from Carlotta's lungs.

As Carlotta struggled for breath, Marci was exultant. "Face it, bitch, Among the many ways that I am superior to you is the fact that I'm in much better shape than you are and I can take you every time you attack. Men prefer me because I am quite simply the better version of femininity. Oh you're pretty enough, Carlotta but I'm just better in every way. Men are my hobby in the way other women work in oils or knitting. I know those simple creatures better than they know themselves. They love the fact that I can see right through them. Taking Donald away from you would be as easy as breathing, but maybe, just this once, I won't go on the hunt." after an especially poignant pause, Marci stared down at her captive and asked, " How much do you love your husband, Carlotta?"

The fight forced out of her Carlotta sucked in air for a few moments and replied, "Unlike YOU, I know what love is, Marci. I know how to give a man my soul and to open up his heart. For you love is just sex misspelled. You could NEVER love a man, you are too committed to devouring and ruining them."

Marci slid off of Carlotta's chest, stood and straightened out her skirt while she replied, "Oh men may indeed regret sleeping with me, Carlotta but on cold winter nights when they share their bed with other women they are thinking about me. The curve of my hips, the sun upon my hair, the sweetness of my pussy. While a man I lay claim too may move on to other relationships, I am with them for the rest of their lives. I am the woman they want their wives to be in bed and I am the woman they want on their arm when they go to town. You are the kind of women that men marry, AFTER I am firmly lodged in their soul! We both know that I could have Donald IF I wanted. Maybe you can convince me to leave him alone."

Carlotta forced herself to stand up, subconsciously assessing the damage to her wardrobe her little outburst had caused. She knew her rival well enough to be very leery of any proposition the woman would make, but if she was serious about not pursuing her husband Donald, it was worth at least a listen,

"Marci. Spill it. What impossible task will you ask of me?"

Marci broke out in a mischievous grin and replied,

"it is a small thing really. You will have to walk in my shoes for a short time but I take it that you would waltz across hot coals to keep me from "just happening" to run into Donald all around town. It does not take me much conversation to win a man I have designs on."

"Spill it, bitch!" bellowed Carlotta.

"Very well, My cousin, Reggie, over in Jeffersonville, is serving as the best man in a wedding. He is a sweet guy, kind of handsome, at least he would be if he weren't my cousin. Any way, aside from handsome, he's also a real cheap bastard. To cut to the chase, He's looking for a really good looking stripper for the bachelor party, but he doesn't want to spend the kind of money it would take to get what he is after. Reggie wants a very pretty stripper who is willing to provide blow job for all six guys in the wedding party and something extra special for the groom to be. I WAS going to try and call all of my old college girlfriends to see if I redeem some owed favors but it seems to me that you are just what he is looking for!"

For the second time that day, Carlotta's mouth dropped.

"That's blackmail, Marci."

"Why yes it is, Carlotta but I prefer the term "inducement." You see if you DON'T do this little thing for me then I set my sights on your handsome Donald. Even you could see how he looked at me today. How long do you think his resistance would last if I pulled out all my stops? I don't care how devoted he is to you. I don't care about any vows he made, I have him in bed and no matter what else happens, I will own part of him forever. But IF you were to do this small thing for me, I become cold and distant to your oh so handsome Donald. You see I can turn it off just as efficiently as I can turn it on. Donald will just be one man I'll content myself to to be just an acquaintance. The choice is YOURS!"

"I HATE, HATE, HATE you Marci!" exclaimed Carlotta after several moments of shocked silence.

"I'm no fan of yours either, Carlotta. But I did not hear the word no."

"If I agree to this," replied Carlotta slowly, "and I'm NOT saying I will. I want something more than a promise that you will leave Donald alone. I want you out of this office, out of this town and out of my life. More importantly I want you far away from Donald. Our dads want to open a new branch in Oregon. I want you to volunteer to set up that new office. You are smart enough to perform that task. . Think of all the new men you will meet. Men who WON'T be Donald. Sell it to your father as a chance for a new start in a new city. As oblivious as our father's are, I'm sure yours has heard SOMETHING about your wayward amorous adventures. Tell him your husband hunting, I don't care what you tell him, just sell him on choosing you to set up the new office. I don't want to worry about Donald ever again."

Now it was Marci's turn to be silent. "I love working for Daddy very much and I adore this town but I do think that the poison between us will become even more intense if both of us stay in this office." after several quiet moments Marci stated, "I'll start working on Daddy tomorrow. He always gives me what I want." After a further pause, she ended with "Shall we shake on this or are we too antagonistic for such niceties?"

"Your touch is toxic, Marci. I don't have to shake your hand. Get your dad to ship you out of town and I will pretend that I am you for a day. As horrible as the prospect of stripping for a bunch of hormonal strangers it IS preferable to the impossible task of washing your foul stain off of my husband's wang and purging you from his soul. You ruin men, Marci and I will be damned if I am going to let you destroy the man I love."

Marci's eyes twinkled in reacted to Carlotta's words, her face became a mask of contentment as she asked mockingly, "Even if it means you become a slut for a day?"

"Yes, Marci. But in this case it is preventative maintenance and protection for my marriage." replied Carlotta evenly.

Marci eyed her life long foe head to toe, appraising her in a way she had not previously.

"You must love your gorgeous Donald, enormously. I wonder if he realizes that he could have done so much better than you? No matter, the bachelor party is on the fifteenth of next month. My cousin is hosting the event at a small hotel in Jeffersonville. Six groomsmen, the groom to be, and you, that makes eight and you will have the small ballroom all to yourselves. That gives you some time to buy a slutty outfit, practice your dance moves and figure out what excuses to tell your husband. My cousin is partial to cheerleaders and Catholic schoolgirls if you are looking for some fashion hints to please the perverts. That time also gives opportunity to work on Daddy. I will hold the conversations in your presence so that you can see that I am living up to my side of the bargain. Daddy was the first man I bent to my will, he can deny me NOTHING. I'll miss this town a great deal but, as you said, it is a whole new world of men, I might actually do a little husband hunting. That town is FULL of them!"

With that Marci laughed and she and Carlotta exchanged nods. Carlotta realized that she had just agreed to a very difficult thing but keeping Marci's talons out of Donald's hide was paramount. Nudity and a few blow jobs for strangers was a small price to pay to protect her marriage. Yes it would mean lying to her husband, but really it was for the benefit of both of them. Even so, Carlotta did not like Marci's countenance. Even though Marci had agreed to a very hard thing herself, Carlotta thought that Marci wore a subtle look of triumph. Carlotta forced the thought away and focused on the present.

"Let's get our work done for today. Even though I hate you with every fiber of my being, Marci, I am willing to believe that you are sincere. Now let's see if we can put our differences aside and get the report finished that we promised our dads."

"I can agree to that fully, Carlotta." replied Marci.

For Carlotta the next few weeks were both thrilling and agonizing. To her delight, Marci did begin to work on her father the very next day. The businessman stated his preference for a more experienced employee to perform the job, but even Carlotta could see that he was weakening. With each subsequent day he became more and more enthusiastic about the idea of his daughter being the company trail blazer. Carlotta had no doubt that Marci would have her way.

This meant that Carlotta had to be ready for the enormity of her big reveal. To prepare, Carlotta had taken a short course offered at the community center. Entitled, "How to spice up your relationship by learning to strip for your partner," the course offered the basics in stage presence, stripping,and pole dancing to housewives seeking to add a bit of excitement to their humdrum marriages. Carlotta noted, with pride, that she was by far the prettiest woman taking the course. Though none of the women in the classroom stripped any further than their underwear, Carlotta could not help but observe that she also had the best body. Their instructor, an occasional performer at the strip club on the edge of town, dubbed Carlotta, "a natural." Applying what she had learned in her own bedroom, had a remarkable effect on Donald. He loved Carlotta's impromptu performances which had led to some of the best sex of their marriage. It felt wonderful to realize that this new skill had made them closer as a couple. Donald indulged both himself and his wife by purchasing several very sexy outfits, including an intensely erotic version of the uniforms worn by the girls to schools of the local Diocese. Fulfilling a fantasy that Donald had long held, Carlotta underwent a complete body wax. The sensation of her husband's tongue on her subsequently hairless sex, put Carlotta in orbit.

As the date of the bachelor party inched closer, Carlotta felt a great deal of shame. Stripping had been wonderful when Donald was her audience. Had she mastered the skill only to please her husband, Carlotta would have felt quite content. However, the fact that she had learned the skill with an ulterior motive in mind, greatly increased her pangs of guilt. The thought of taking it off for a bunch of strangers was more than a little overwhelming. On the other hand, Marci was packing for Oregon, and every time since their agreement, when Donald had visited Carlotta in her office, Marci had been one huge ice cue towards him. In light of those facts, Carlotta felt that she was doing the best thing. "I have the rest of my life to atone for this bachelor party episode." she told herself, never entirely convincingly.

At last the fateful Friday arrived. Carlotta lied to Donald. She told him that she planned to console an old girlfriend who was having marital problems. She expected to arrive back home very late. Carlotta, kissed Donald deeply and passionately. As she strode out of her house towards her car, Carlotta was already planning some fabulous atonement sex with her husband. In the trunk of the car, Carlotta had stashed a small gym bag with the school girl outfit. Carlotta had been promised some privacy to get into her costume. As she drove off, Carlotta sincerely wished that she had some alcohol to sip to steady her nerves. Carlotta decided that it was a good thing that she had noting stronger than mineral water with her. She wanted to be fully alert and stone cold sober for her date with destiny. She arrived at the small hotel right on schedule yet Carlotta certainly wished that she were still on the road or any where else on earth.

Marci had shown Carlotta a picture of her cousin, Reggie. It was easy to see that the two were related. He greeted the wayward housewife at the front door with a wide and lecherous grin, quite obviously undressing her with his large brown eyes. Reggie escorted Carlotta to a small dressing room and told her that she was to hit the stage at ten o'clock sharp. Carlotta, a bit paranoid, carefully examined the tiny room for hidden cameras and two way mirrors before she began to get undressed.

Carlotta gazed at her naked form in the full length mirror. A very beautiful, slim dark haired woman gazed back at her. For the past three years, only her husband had seen her naked. That was about to change in a most profound way. Carlotta focused on her wedding and engagement rings. She debated whether she should take them off but decided that they might offer her a bit of protection from her audience. Perhaps if they noted that she was married they would be willing to accept a bit less from her. As Carlotta fought off the shivers and forced her way into her matching sparkling thong and brassier, she realized that the night would be a very long one indeed. She did hope that the men she had to strip for were all handsome like Reggie. Somehow the idea of being naked in front of a gross fat guy was even more intimidating.

Reggie's knock on the door sounded like thunder. Carlotta opened the door a crack and slid out her CD with the music she had selected for the night. She wished she were invisible as she felt Reggie's eyes take an even more inquisitive tour of her body. The skirt was very short, exposing her long lean legs. White knee socks encased the fine gams to the thigh. Her high heels looked vaguely like saddle shoes. The cropped blouse exposed a great deal of taut tummy behind an enchanting navel. Carlotta had put her long brown hair into two long pigtails tied with bows that matched her tartan necktie. Carlotta knew that she looked quite professional, however she felt like a whore.

Unable to delay the inevitable, Carlotta followed Reggie to the small stage. A stripper pole seemed well fixed in place and a spotlight awaited the start of the music and the beginning of Carlotta's "act." Carlotta attempted to compartmentalize her mind. Trying to simply focus on her performance and ignoring the appalling aspects of what she was about to do seemed the best course of action. Reggie left Carlotta just to stage left. The rest of the weeding party arrived almost at the same time. They were all quite boisterous and very loud. Carlotta wondered if the men had been drinking already, that they would be drunk and more likely to grope her, only dawned on Carlotta at this moment. Suddenly she wanted to call it off but then her music began playing and light flooded the stage. Carlotta swallowed hard and strolled into the halo of illumination.

The men applauded loudly and appreciatively as Carlotta took the stage. The beautiful young housewife bit her lower lip and began to gyrate to the music. The spotlight was not so intense that Carlotta could not discern the faces of her audience. To her relief, they were all rather handsome. The man who was obviously the groom, sat front and center. He wore a nicely trimmed beard and possessed a professorial air. He reminded Carlotta of her favorite science teacher from school. The other six men ranged in size from linebacker to Mister average sized.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carlotta's Rival

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds