• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 03

Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 03

[One month before the events of Pt.1]

--

'How's Gemma?' Zoe's text said as I got into work. 'Looking forward to her weekend away with Kat?'

I started as I read it. I had forgotten Zoe was friendly with my teenage daughter Kat in our former life and the two were still in touch. Zoe even mentioning her made me nervous.

The two of them were heading off for a girls' weekend and Zoe had already informed me that "your cock is mine this weekend".

'At least you won't have to make something up this time." she texted 'We can fuck all weekend. I can taste your big, wet cock filling my mouth already.'

A photo pinged into my work inbox from her. It was of two different lipsticks. A scarlet red and a glossy pink. Then my phone pinged. 'Which one do you want on my lips when you fuck them?' it read. 'You know how hard I love to suck your cock. You'll be wearing half of this on your shaft when I suck you off into my mouth. You might as well like the colour.'

'Glossy pink every time' I replied, my cock aching and wet inside my pants.

It's safe to say that I wasn't getting much work done. I wasn't getting much of anything done to be honest. I just couldn't stop thinking about fucking Zoe. Sex with my wife, which had long since lost its edge, was now only ever had with me imagining that I was actually fucking Zoe.

After a few months of our affair, I would now only fuck Gemma in the dark, on all fours, my hands tight on her hips, pumping her hard and rough and long, panting and sweating with the effort, imagining it was Zoe: a woman who hated Gemma so much she could almost make herself come just from the knowledge that she was ruining her marriage.

I think Gemma enjoyed the occasional bit of hot and heavy but (naturally) she wanted tenderness too and that was something I couldn't give her any more. I could feel myself tumbling down the rabbit hole towards the darkness, committing new acts each week that would have horrified the old me, but now... thrilled me.

There. I'd pretty much given up pretending that I wasn't complicit in all this. The fact was that once I had got over my initial revulsion at what we were doing, I was hooked on it. The truth? It was insane. And filthy. And therefore hot. I felt awful. Of course I did. But I also felt permanently turned on.

'Where and when?' I texted back.

I know right? Not exactly an innocent party.

'I'm coming round to see you.'

WHAT?

'And you're going to pick out some of Gemma's favourite lingerie for me.'

My stomach lurched.

'Then I'm going to dress up for you in them and make you fuck me. Really hard. In your bed. If you're a really good boy we might call her while I screw you.'

'You know how I love to hear you tell her you love her while my lips are wrapped really tightly around your cock.'

Jesus H Christ.

Five minutes later she came by my desk. She sashayed past me on her high heels, her fabulous long legs disappearing up into a short skirt and a low- top that made me want to throw her to the floor, slide my cock between her wonderbra'd abyss of soft, fuckable cleavage and titfuck her right there in front of everyone in our office.

I couldn't stand up from my desk for about 10 minutes.

---------

The truth was I partly horrified by what was going to happen at the weekend, and partly it fed into those dark fantasies I was having as I roughly fucked my wife doggy style in the dark, hoping and wishing she was Zoe instead. Now it was going to come true.

It was strange having Zoe back in the house. Particularly an empty house. Gemma and my daughter had left on Saturday morning and Zoe was round an hour later.

"SO nice to be back" she said as she took her coat off.

"I always came round here and daydreamed about sucking your cock in the hallway while Gemma was forced watch, helpless to stop me. I guess now's as good a time as any..."

Sinking to her hands and knees in front of me she looked up at me.

"Who does your cock belong to?" She demanded. "Your wife or me?"

"You" I replied as I eagerly took my cock out and pulled her head forward. Her mouth fell hungrily on my aching helmet and I watched it slowly disappear between her pouting, glossy pink lips.

On and on it slid slowly into her mouth until I felt the tip of my cock slide into her throat. It felt incredible, like a soft, wet velvet vice was closing around my entire dick. Zoe didn't break eye contact with me once as she began to suck.

I looked down at her, on all fours with my cock deep in her throat, and nearly came in Zoe's mouth right there. How could utter betrayal feel soooo good?

Helplessly I watched as she began to suck my cock hungrily, her pink gloss smudged on my cock. Slowly I took my belt off and wrapped it round her neck, pulling her in tight onto my cock.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?" I ask her.

"Yes daddy" she stares up at me, my cock on her lips. "Teach me a lesson."

Eagerly I started to fuck her face. Hard.

-----

We started drinking straight away. Big mistake. It made me lose all caution and brought out Zoe's truly kinky side.

Glass of champagne in her hand, she had led me upstairs and made me go through my wife's underwear drawer, pulling out all 'the good stuff'. Bought long ago when Gemma still made an effort and I was a more attentive lover. All gathering dust now.

Stood next to me, Zoe had a wicked smile on her face as she stared at me while I showed her everything. She slowly pulled my cock out of my trousers.

"What did she wear the night you got married?"

She started to pump my stiff cock, slowly and hard.

I showed her, dumb with lust at what we were going to do. It was a white satin set. For love and purity... and all that stuff.

"Oh I LIKE these" Zoe purred, holding up my wife's panties and touching them against her lips, before wrapping them slowly round my cock and continuing her very slow, very good handjob. It felt like I was fucking silk.

"And what did you do in them? Did Gemma let you fuck her?" she grinned, my cock straining in her hand.

"Just missionary." I kissed her neck, my dick throbbing with the lust that was coursing through me.

"Did she at least suck your big cock?" Zoe asked, my cock currently rock solid in her hand.

She didn't. I shook my head.

"How would you feel about me wearing them now? I want to wear them while you fuck my arse. Would you like that?" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head, unable to speak.

"And how would you feel about sinking your big, stiff, lubed cock between my aching cheeks while those panties are pulled to one side? Would you like that Tom? Would that be better than anything you did with Gemma?"

I nodded again.

She took them, unwrapped my cock, licked my pre-cum off the panties slowly while watching me and disappeared into the bathroom.

I went downstairs to get more champagne, unsteady on my feet by now.

-----

When I came back up she had come out of our bathroom. She looked fucking sensational.

Her large, firm breasts were much larger than Gemma's and they spilled out of the top of my wife's push-up bra, her high cut white lace panties stretched tight across her arse, displaying her pert, creamy cheeks.

"What do you think?" She grinned, turning round with her back to me and bending down so her pert bottom was an inch away from my face.

She had added her own touch: some white fishnet stockings and high heels.

I couldn't resist. I sank my face into her panties, running my tongue hard between her legs.

"Mmmmm. See what you could have won?" she purred, my mouth devouring her. "You could have fucked this on your wedding night.

Well now you're going to."

She moved away and went to my wife's side of the bed and took her phone out, setting it down.

"I want to film this. It's going to be special. You, balls-deep behind me, me on all fours right in front of the camera watching you fuck me long and hard."

"Your cock." she breathed. "My arse. Her bed."

She turned to face me now as I sat on the side of the bed, trying not to think about how much the idea of fucking Zoe right here in my own house was turning me on. I was desperately trying to ignore the raging hard-on I now had. But it was no good.

She pushed me down onto the bed and stood in front of me. She looked amazing. Curvy, long legs, long tousled brunette hair, huge tits jutting proudly above my face. A mouth I constantly thought about fucking. Built like the kind of woman they used to paint on the side of B52 bombers, basically. Like Kelly Brook's slutty evil twin.

At 36, with no kids, she looked better naked than most women 10 years her junior. The small white satin panties strained tight across her gorgeous, ample cheeks and I couldn't help but grab them hungrily.

"Imagine how amazing it will feel to slide your big dick into my arse while I wear these" she said as she took my head and pushed it towards her gorgeous rack. "I want your wife's panties tight across my cheeks as I feel your huge cock filling my arse".

I tried to pull back as I suddenly smelt a vestige of my wife's scent on her underwear and the horror of what we were about to do hit me. Zoe grabbed my hair roughly, pulled my head back til it hurt then guided me back into the creamy grand canyon that was her cleavage, straining at the silky white wonderbra that could barely hold her full, firm tits. I surrendered and buried my face, licking and sucking.

"Does it smell of her?" she said harshly. "Do I? GOOD. It won't for much longer. By the time we've finished, this whole room will smell of me and you instead. My wet pussy and your big cock. The smell of us fucking will be all over your house."

"When I make you come in my mouth you are going to wipe your cock clean with your wife's panties while I put my tongue deep into your mouth."

"Before that you are going to fuck me while I wear your wife's wedding night panties. If you are a really good boy I will make you slide your big lubed cock into my arse while you talk to her on the phone. Would you like that?"

She pulled my head out of her tits where I had been hungrily licking them. "Would you like that?" she demanded.

Yes. Yes I would. Very much.

She fell on my mouth, her tongue and lips engulfing me, her hands clasping my head, swallowing me whole.

I know who she wants me to call. Who she always wants me to call.

Zoe says that if I ever refuse her, she will show Gemma all the video she has of us fucking. And that's quite a lot of video.

"You know what to do baby" she breathed as she pushed me down onto the bed and leant forward over me, her luscious, perfect large breasts spilling out of my wife's bra and hanging over my face into my mouth. She pushed them into my mouth, moaning.

Meanwhile her hips went to work on me too, her panties started to rub their way up and down my cock slowly and rhythmically while I dialled the number.

"I want you to tell her where you are." she murmured, "tell her what I'm doing to you".

This is what it has come to. The difference now is that I'm starting to actually get off on talking to my wife while we fuck. Beginning to need it. Beginning to need to betray Gemma to fully enjoy every single moment of fucking Zoe.

I call her as Zoe reaches for the lube.

"Hey" I called, as Gemma picked up.

"Why are you calling?" she sounds instantly suspicious. She's started to sound suspicious a lot in the last few months.

"I just wanted to see how the weekend was going." I replied, trying to sound breezy. "How's it going so far?"

Zoe dipped her fingers into the thick, gooey lube then wrapped her hand around my cock as I gasped involuntarily. Her hand slips round my cock and squeezed tight as she lubed me up. She leant over me so I could suck her tits in between talking to Gemma.

She leaned forward and whispered in my other ear "Tell her you're about to fuck me up the arse in her panties while she listens".

She got down on all fours in front of me and pushed her arse high in the air, the white panties taut across her cheeks. I switched the phone to speakerphone as Zoe had instructed. I would need my hands for what was about to happen.

"What are you up to anyway?" Gemma asked, as I wordlessly got up and started to rub my cock hard against her arse, sliding my cock tight against her panties.

"Oh, just tinkering really" I said as Zoe pulled her panties down tight across her thighs so my cock could slide slowly up and down between her cheeks.

It felt amazing, my cock lubed up and wet and throbbing, sliding slowly up and down her crack as I talked to my wife.

Zoe turned round to look at me and mouthed "Tell her her panties feel fucking great."

I moved the tip of my hard, lubed cock up to her arse and sank it all the way in, until my balls rested on her pussy. Zoe buried her face, moaning, in her pillow.

"I miss you" I said.

Zoe's arsehole felt incredible, so, so tight and hot. My dick felt huge in there. Gleaming and shiny and massive. I never wanted to take it out.

I began to slowly thrust deep and hard into her, feeling her shudder each time, feeling my wife's silk panties catching my shaft as I drove harder and harder into Zoe.

I was building up a rhythm now, my balls slapping against Zoe's pussy as my cock rammed in and out of Zoe's anus.

"Harder" mouthed Zoe, lifting her head out of the pillow.

"I miss you too" said my wife as I tightened my grip on Zoe's hips and bucked into her with all my might and my lust and my total despair for the man I had been.

"You sound out of breath, are you ok?" Gemma sounded worried.

I was about to come. My cock was about to explode.

"Got to go" I said, panting and hanging up.

The phone now off, Zoe's delight was evident.

"Fuccckkk that felt good" she groaned, her voice loud now, my cock piledriving into her from behind now, my breath coming out in gasps.

"Hearing her talk while I felt your cock deep in my arse. In her bed. With no idea. Just how I dreamed it would feel."

"Now you're going to come all over me. All over the panties Gemma wore for you on your wedding day. Do you understand?" she demanded.

Broken now, I nodded my assent. Pulling my cock out of Zoe as she eagerly pulled up Gemma's panties.

Gasping, now I pumped arc after arc of hot spunk across Zoe's cheeks, coating her and Gemma's panties in my cum. I spattered my sticky seed all over the silky white panties my wife had worn on our wedding night, now worn tight across the arse of my mistress.

"Oh there's a good boy" she said delightedly as she watched my face register the mix of emotions now coursing through me. Disgust, desire, self-loathing. The overwhelming need to do that all again. The terror of where this was all heading.

"Now come here and lick me clean again"

Moaning, she grabbed my head and pull my mouth onto her glistening, wet, coated cheeks.

[...To be continued.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds