• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Pet

A New Pet

She gags, spit running down her chin and onto her tits, but her hands remain clasped behind her back. I smile as she takes a quick breath then goes back to thrusting her face against my crotch, my dick rubbing against the back of her throat. Her boobs jiggle as she enthusiastically deep throats me, my moans encouraging her. "I am going to cum Slut," I say, fisting my cock. Lust shows in her eyes as she opens her mouth wide, tongue circling the head of my dick and I shoot my cum into her mouth and across her face. I use my dick to collect the cum from her cheek and move back to her still open mouth. She happily swallows every bit of my jizz then licks my balls and shaft clean.

"Good girl." I lean down, kissing her deeply then lay back across the bed. "Cuddle" is all I have to say and she instantly is pressed against me, her head resting against my chest as my hand travels down her back to her tight ass. My mind wanders as I relax, thinking back to our initial meeting, and how quickly her training has progressed...

I was sifting through profiles on an adult hookup website, trying to sort out the fake profiles that were there to get you to spend money from the real ones. Everyone wants some fun and excitement in their lives, but finding that without adversely affecting your current home life can be tough. This website seems like the perfect solution, somewhere for people who are attached but mature enough for some fun on the side can find each other, but it seemed more often then not to just be a place for desperate guys to waste money messaging fake profiles. Somewhere between the webcam girls and liars I was hoping to find someone to add a little spice to life.

I don't remember our initial contact, so many people just don't respond after that, but once she sent me an access key to view her private photos I remember reading her profile. 47, short, slim, and attached. She was a little older than I usually pursue, but I was tired of the drama I had experienced with some younger women on there and she looked good in her photos. We messaged back and forth a few times before exchanging emails. Originally we just talked about our lives, what we were looking for, etc, but gradually we moved to more sexual themes.

She said she was looking for more than a random hookup, and wanted someone to have fun with on the side. From my profile she knew I was looking for a sub / sub curious. More specifically I was looking for someone relatively new to the scene that I could train as my own submissive. I have been in dom / sub relationships before to varying degrees, but I've never gotten to play with someone who had never been trained by another dominant, and wanted to be able to train someone myself. She told me she had read Fifty Shades, which I found slightly amusing since that seems to be something I hear from every woman I talk to lately, but then she started asking me questions about submission, punishments, spanking, floggers and riding crops. I had never met anyone who was so interested but had never experienced any of these things before. Our conversations continued to become more sexual, until she shared a short fantasy that she had...

"We decide to meet at a motel. I get there first and when you knock on the door and I open it, I take you by the hand and sit you in a chair by the bed. I then begin to put on a show for you. I reveal the outfit I'm wearing for you, teasing you as I undress, touch myself getting myself very wet playing with my pussy and tits. When you decide you cant take anymore, you grab me by the hand to pull me closer and lay me across your lap. You tell me if I squirm or defy you, you will make my punishment harder for insulting you and talking out of term. When my ass is red and hot you stop and tell me to get up. I stand up and so do you. You tell me to get down on my knees and ask you to forgive me as I unzip your pants and reach inside to stroke you and put you in my mouth. When you are done with that you pull away and I am yours to do with what you want. So is that to your liking, sir?"

After that I knew I needed to meet this girl. She started calling me 'Sir' without having to be told, wanted to be spanked, and seemed to have the potential of being exactly what I was looking for in a playmate. I think I was at work messaging her when we agreed to meet for the first time. I suggested a park, private enough for us to meet and talk but public enough to be safe for a first time meeting with someone from the internet. I had had my share of meeting people who turned out to not look anything like her photos, and figured that being a female, she might be leery of meeting a strange guy in private. She seemed really nervous to meet, and I was worried she might be too shy in person, but then she suggested just meeting at a hotel. I was hoping to help her relax a bit, so told her to just meet me at the park, that way there are no expectations and we can meet without being awkward.

I was in the area for work when she messaged me that she was waiting at the park. It was a little more crowded than I'd have preferred, but I immediately spotted her walking by the overlook area. From a distance she looked like her photos, so far so good. I walked over to say hi, she was so tiny. I wanted to take her right there. We made small talk for a few minutes, she seemed nervous so I figured it was time to break the ice. I pulled her against me and kissed her, our tongues entwined. I sat down onto one of the rock seats and she sat in my lap. We alternated between talking and more kisses. I tell her she is lucky there are so many people around or I'd bend her over the hood of her car and fuck her right there. Eventually we decided to take a walk in to the woods and she follows me down one of the hiking paths. We reach a small clearing and I pull her to me, my hand sliding up her back to pull her hair as my mouth finds hers. She moans, her hand reaching down to rub my rapidly hardening cock through my pants. I unbuckle my belt and her hand slides into my boxers. "What can I do for you", she asks. "Get on your knees and suck my cock," I tell her and she instantly drops to her knees and sucks me into her mouth.

I run my hands through her hair, stifling the urge to grab her head and fuck her face. Needless to say, we had about as much fun as we possibly could in the woods that day. My tongue discovered her piercing as I played with her clit and she rode my cock, both of us trying to stifle our moans as we came. We agreed to meet again as soon as possible in a truly private place to act out the fantasy that she had shared with me...

Needless to say we met several more times and at each meeting she impressed me with her enthusiasm and willingness to submit herself to my instruction, until finally we agree upon and signed a training contract. maybe I will write more as her training progresses

Her hand drifts down my chest to my hardening cock. I roll her on top of me and thrust upwards into her wet pussy. She moans as her hips slowly rock against me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds