• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Working Mother

A Working Mother

1234

Three people are gathered in the large office. The office belongs to the young Nathalie Wood who is seated behind her big oak desk. The 23 year old woman is the daughter of the founder of the large company were she is currently managing the sales department - a department with 30 employees, all women. She is a short and stocky girl with long blonde hair on her large round head. She has a slight under bite and is wearing too much make up. Few would call her beautiful, but many would agree that she is cute. She is wearing a short blue skirt together with a tight light blue top that is filled by her large breasts and as she is sitting in her chair a few rolls of fat are visible on her belly.

In front of the desk stands an older woman. The woman is Jessica Stone a single mother of two. If you look closely you can see that she must've been very beautiful at a young age, but at 45 age has taken a toll on her. She is 180 cm tall and weighing 100 kg she is quite plump with two very large breasts. She has long and wavy brown hair and two big brown eyes.

Standing next to Jessica is her son Jim, he is 18 years old but looks younger. He has brown hair like his mother and a beautiful boyish face, perhaps better described as cute rather than handsome.

"Thanks guys for coming," Nathalie breaks the silence. "Jessica, I've been getting so much mail about you from the finance department recently, they say your numbers are really bad and they want me to fire you."

"Miss Wood, please I beg you!"

"Hold on, let me finish. Dana told me your daughter is really sick or something, is that true?"

"Y-yes that is true. Thank you for your concern." Jessica says with her eyes tearing up at the mention of her daughter Sarah.

"Oh my god, that's so sad! And then you have this loser son too."

"Ma'am, I'm just about to graduate from high scho-"

"Shut up," Nathalie interrupts. "I asked you to bring him because I have a really great idea. I've come up with a plan for you to keep your job and also make some money. Smart, huh?

"Yes! Thank you Miss Wood!"

"Awesome! This is going to be so fun! I just want you two to do some small tasks for me. If you don't want to do them then you can just leave, but then I'll have to fire you. Okay, first take off your clothes Jim."

"Errr... What? I-in front of my mother? Could she leave the room first?"

"No! Do it or you can both leave the room."

"Please," Jessica pleads, "is this really necessary Miss Wood?"

Nathalie glares at her in response.

"Jim," Jessica says, "it's nothing I haven't seen before. Please, just do it for Sarah."

Red in the face from embarrassment Jim hesitantly begins to undress. Starting with his shirt reveals a muscular upper body. Continuing on he removes shoes, socks and pants. Standing awkwardly in his underpants he hesitates. "The-these too?" he stammers, unable to look at the young woman.

"Yes, stop stalling and do it."

He takes a deep breath and starts to remove his underwear. As soon as they are removed he quickly covers his privates with his hands.

"So modest. Stop trying to cover up and come over here."

The boy feels like he will die of shame but does as she says. Nathalie grabs his cock with one hand and his balls with the other.

"Wow, what a big cock! Jessica look at it!"

Jessica who has been staring at the floor this whole time is forced to look her son's genitals. He does indeed have a big and fat cock, his balls are very big as well.

"Aren't your proud of your son's big fat cock mom? Even his testicles are huge!"

"Y-yes." Jessica stammers, feeling very uneasy.

Nathalie slowly strokes Jim's cock. Despite of the humiliation it starts to respond, after a couple strokes it is fully erect at 20 cm, Nathalie can feel it pulsing in her hand.

"Holy shit, what a beast! Go over to you mom and show her."

"N-no, I don't need to see it."

"Well, I want you to look at it. Now go!" Nathalie orders Jim and slaps his ass to get her point across.

The boy yelps and reluctantly walks over to his mother, his erect penis bobbing in the air as he walks toward her. His face is completely beet red and he is staring at his feet wishing he could sink down through the floor. As he stands next to his mother his erection has dwindled a bit and he is now only semi erect, with his member jutting out 90 degrees from his body.

"Grab ahold of your son's big fat cock Jessica."

"What? You're sick!"

"Oh? You'd rather let your daughter die than touch your son's penis? Fine with me, close the door after you."

"Wait... I'll do it... I'll do it."

Jessica reaches down and grabs her son's penis in her hand. Both embarrassed by the situation, mother and son are refusing to look at each other. His member is completely flaccid at this point.

"Stroke it a bit," Nathalie demands.

Jessica starts stroking her son. It takes a bit longer this time, but after a minute of stroking it is fully erect once again.

"Jim!" Jessica exclaims in disgust.

"I-I can't help it," Jim moans.

"You're so fucking sick boy, getting a hard-on from your own mother. Why don't you slap his cock instead. Teach your son some manners!"

Jessica hesitates for a few seconds and then gives him a light tap on the shaft.

"No, no, no. Slap it hard, on the head of his cock."

Jessica looks at her son for approval, but he has shut his eyes closed. She raises her hand high in the air and brings it swooshing down towards his cock. As her hand reaches his penis only the fingertips connects with his cockhead and a loud slap echoes through the room, his cock bobbing up and down and quickly deflating. Jim bites his lip not to scream.

Shocked by the power of her strike she embraces her son.

"I'm sorry Jim! I don't know my own strength. Does it hurt honey?"

"I'm fine," Jim grunts while rubbing his tender cock.

"How adorable," Nathalie says sarcastically, "but we've only started. Now I want you to grab his balls with one hand and punch him as hard as you can with the other."

"What!? No, I can't do that!"

"I will pay you $500 if you do it and I will let you keep your job. But you better punch hard, you will have to continue until I think it's hard enough."

"Oh god, why are you doing this to us?"

"Mom, it's ok."

"B-but, won't it hurt?"

"I think so, but let's just get this over with."

Encouraged by her son's words, Jessica grabs his balls with her left hand, exposing his two large orbs through her fist. She raises her right arm in the air and hesitates, unsure of how hard to hit. She decides to use medium strength, hoping this will please the girl. She quickly brings her fist down, hitting them perfectly with her knuckles. The trapped testicles are painfully crushed between her left fist and her knuckles and Jim lets out a cry and drops to the floor and curling up into a ball. At the sight of his pain the mother falls to her knees to comfort her son.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry honey," she exclaims while petting his hair. Jim feels sick to his stomach and can only grunt in response.

"That was too soft!" Nathalie says annoyed, "I said as hard as you can. We will continue until you get it right."

"W-what? No, please! Can't you see how much pain he's in? I couldn't do it again."

Nathalie stays silent with an annoyed look on her face.

"Jim, honey. Do you think you can do it again? Please, I'm sure it will be over soon."

Jim coughs, "Hnnng.... W-wait a second," panting and trying to gather strength for a second punch. He's shocked that it's even possible to punch harder than that, he had never felt pain like that before.

After a couple of minutes he raises up on trembling legs.

"I think I'm... Errm, ready."

Jessica grabs his balls once again, the pain of her touch causes Jim to flinch and groan in pain. His balls are still very sore, she can clearly see the red marks on the skin from where her knuckles connected. She hesitates when she sees his pained expression, but she draws a deep breath and pulls her arm back. She closes her eyes and exhales deeply, as she opens her eyes she brings down her fist as hard as she can. A loud thud fills the room as her fist strikes down on her son's balls. It is a very powerful strike and for a fraction of a second Jim's testicles are almost completely flattened between his mother's two hands. Jim stands frozen for a second or two before letting out a deafening scream as the pain reaches his brain and he falls to the floor, still howling. His mother is shocked by his reaction and falls to the ground, embracing her naked son in regret. They can both hear Nathalie laughing.

"Jim! Are you ok? I'm so sorry! Please talk to me Jim!" Jessica tries desperately to get a response from Jim, but all he can do is try to breathe through the pain that somehow is ten times worse than the first punch.

"That was awesome!" Nathalie exclaims excitedly from behind her desk. "Holy shit that looked like it hurt! See what you did to your own son Jessica?"

"You're horrible!" Jessica yells with hatred in her eyes. "Are you happy now? Come on Jim, we're leaving."

"You want to leave already?" Nathalie pouts her lip. "Okay, I will give you the $500 as promised, but I'll have to fire you."

"W-what? Why are you doing this to us?" Jessica asks with tears in her eyes. She takes a couple of deep breaths to relax. "Okay... You can do anything you want to me, but please leave my son alone."

"No." Nathalie reaches over to the intercom and presses a button. "Rebecca could you come in here please."

In through the door walks a beautiful woman in her early twenties. She has long curly brown hair and is wearing a tight blouse and a very short skirt, under the skirt she is wearing black pantyhose. She is looking interested with her bright blue eyes at the young man that is curled up naked on the floor.

"Good. Come sit here on my desk Rebecca and face the boy on the floor."

Jim has calmed down slightly, but can feel his testicles throbbing painfully every time blood pulses through. He looks up at the beautiful woman as she walks past him, smelling her perfume. She lifts herself up on the desk and spreads her legs. Jim can see that she isn't wearing any panties under her pantyhose. Despite the pain he can feel his penis tingling.

"Look who just woke up," Nathalie says mockingly. "I think you will love this next part and I promise there will be no pain involved. If you can manage to follow my instructions I will give you $2000. Go stick your face right in her crotch boy."

Jim hesitates at this command. He looks inquisitively at his mother who nods gravely. Still unsure he walks towards the beautiful woman. As he reaches her he once again looks to his mother for approval, but she is now looking in the opposite direction, wanting no part of this. He looks at Rebecca and she just smiles at him, she is the most beautiful woman Jim has ever seen. Slowly he crouches down and puts his face in between Rebecca's legs, he can feel her soft and warm thighs on his cheeks and he inhales her smell deeply. Rebecca moans and crosses her legs, trapping his head and forcing his face deep into her crotch.

"Come on, lick!" Rebecca says while caressing his hair. He doesn't need much encouragement and starts to eagerly lick her pussy through the pantyhose. His cock is rock hard and bobbing in the air.

Nathalie walks up to Jessica. She grabs her hair roughly. "Come on you slut, I need you to watch this." She says while pulling her by her hair toward the couple on the desk. Jessica yelps in pain and is forced to follow. They both crouch down by the boy, just a few centimeters from his erect member. They can both see the precum dripping from the cock.

"Jim, I want you to jerk that big cock of yours," Nathalie says to the boy. He is desperate for release and immediately starts jerking off.

"Look at the huge monster cock of your son," Nathalie says to Jessica, still gripping her hair tightly. "Look!" she commands as she pushes her to the front of the desk so that the big cock is pointing straight at her face.

Jim's ears are covered by Rebecca's thighs so he is completely unaware of his mother's predicament. He can feel a breath on his cock, but he is too focused on his own pleasure for him to pay any attention to it. Jessica on the other hand is disgusted, but Nathalie is making sure she is keeping her eyes open.

"Looks like he's getting close. Open your mouth, your son has a gift for you."

"Oh god. P-please no. Don't make me do this! This is so wrong."

"If you don't catch his juicy load in your cunt mouth you can kiss your job goodbye."

"No. Please. This isn't right..." she moans but opens her mouth wide.

Seconds later Jim shoots his load straight into the mouth of his mother. Tears of humiliation and disgust are streaming down her face, but she catches the entire load which fills up her mouth. The awful taste of her sons cum starts registering in her brain and just as she is about to spit it out Nathalie covers her mouth.

"Drink up," she orders.

Jessica has a panicked look on her face and shakes her head no, but Nathalie covers her nose with her hand, making it impossible for her to breathe and she is forced to swallow. Nathalie can feel the mother shudder in disgust as she forces the thick awful tasting cum down her throat.

"Good girl. How did your son's cum taste?"

"Oh god," she says desperately trying not to vomit, her mouth filling with saliva. "Oh god. Could I get something to wash away the taste please?"

"Sure," Nathalie hands her a 2 liter pitcher of water. As Jessica reaches for it Nathalie pulls it back. "On one condition - you have to finish the entire thing."

"Yes yes, I promise. Please just give it to me."

Jessica starts chugging the pitcher down. Meanwhile her son has recovered from his orgasm and tries to pull away, but Rebecca has his head locked with her legs.

"Not yet little man. We're not done yet," Rebecca says.

His mouth is still wide open covering her pussy and all of a sudden he can feel his mouth quickly filling with a hot liquid. Unprepared for the horrible taste of the urine he starts choking, how could this beautiful girl produce something tasting this foul he wonders. Rebecca squeezes her legs even tighter so that he is unable to breathe and he is forced to swallow down the awful tasting piss that is continuously shooting into his mouth. This continues for several minutes, once in a while she spreads her legs slightly so that he is allowed a short breath of air. But she keeps her scissor hold of his head until she has completely emptied her bladder.

"Ha-ha, did you have an accident Rebecca?" Nathalie laughs.

"Yes, but luckily this boy was here to clean it up."

"Looks like he did a bad job though," Nathalie says pointing at the pool of pee that is trapped between Rebecca's legs. "Why don't you finish the job," she starts saying as she grabs Jim's balls from behind. "BOY," she finishes as she starts squeezing his sensitive testicles.

"Owww, yes I will! Please stop!" the boy pleads in pain as he hurriedly dives back in between Rebecca's thighs and starts sucking the pee from the desk.

The disgusting slurping sounds grabs Jessica's attention who is feeling very bloated after just finishing two liters of water and who hasn't been paying attention to what has been going on.

"W-what are you doing? Stop, you're hurting him!"

"This is part of the $2000 deal we had."

"But, you said there was no pain involved!"

"Alright, alright," Nathalie says as she drops his balls. "He's almost finished anyway. Now suck her wet pantyhose clean."

Thankful for having his balls released Jim does as told and starts sucking the remaining pee out of Rebecca's pantyhose. The bitter, salty taste is impossible to get used to and he has to constantly fight the urge to throw up all over Rebecca's crotch.

"Suck it clean from what? What are you doing to him?" Jessica demands to know.

"Your son has been drinking my beautiful assistants piss like a good boy."

"You are sick! How can you treat people like this!?" Jessica yells at her boss, sobbing with tears in her eyes.

"Relax, he did so well I will throw in another $1000 for a job well done. Aren't you happy?"

"Y-yes," Jessica remembers they are doing all these horrible things for her daughter and relaxes. "I apologize for my temper, thank you Miss Wood."

"You're welcome," Nathalie says and turns her attention to the couple at the desk. "I think you are finished cleaning her. Thank you Rebecca, you may leave."

"Thanks Nat, that was fun! Maybe I'll see you later," she says and winks at Jim.

Jim is very confused at his emotions. Although he can still feel the foul taste of her piss in his mouth, he cannot forget the scent of her perfume and the taste of her vagina. "M-maybe," he stammers.

"Stop flirting with my employees. If I were you I'd worry about what's coming up next instead. Jessica, I will pay you $1000 for every kick to your son's testicles. But they must be hard, one thousand dollars hard."

"That's... that's very generous Miss Wood. Jim... honey, do you think you can handle more? For Sarah?"

"Huh? Yeah sure," Jim responds absentmindedly still thinking about Rebecca. The furthest he has gotten with his current girlfriend Amanda is hand holding and the occasional hug. Although there is no doubt in his mind that Amanda is the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, the feelings for Rebecca is something else - animalistic feelings for a real woman.

"Jim, stand in front of mommy. I want you to look each other in the eyes when she does it."

Jim is still only half-paying attention and stands in front of his mother. As he looks at her he can tell something is wrong from her pained expression and the tears streaming down her face.

"Wait, what's going o-" Jim is interrupted by a powerful kick that hits him square in the testicles, flattening them painfully into his pelvic bone.

This kick made the previous punch feel like a playful tickle. The wind is knocked out of him and he falls to the floor on his knees and elbows, gasping for air. Like in a fever millions of simultaneous thoughts rushes through his head. "How can God allow pain like this to exist?" he ponders. "There is no God, there is no Heaven. Only Hell, life is Hell."

Both women are watching Jim as he's on the floor mumbling, still resting on his elbows and knees with his ass high in the air.

"Do another," Nathalie encourages the mother. "He is completely exposed, it's another easy $1000. It's only a second, how bad could it be? Remember your poor daughter fighting in the hospital, what's a second of pain compared to her struggle?"

Jessica is frozen watching her catatonic son. Her mother instincts are fighting each other. Finally her love for her youngest wins over her love for her adult son. She steps behind Jim and measures up another kick.

"I'm sorry Jim," she cries. "I-I have to. For Sarah... Please forgive me God."

She delivers another brutal kick to her son's balls, as hard - or maybe even harder - than the previous kick. The force lifts Jim several centimeters in the air. As he lands he is still frozen in the position on all fours.

"See, that wasn't too bad," Nathalie lies. "Quick, do another for an easy thousand bucks."

Jessica delivers another brutal strike to Jim's testicles which once again lifts him several centimeters off the floor. This time he lands flat on his stomach.

Jessica rushes to her son's side. She can see that his eyes are closed and drool is pouring out of his mouth. "Jim? Jim, are you ok Jim?" She tries to shake him awake but he is not responding.

"Oh, you didn't know? He fainted after the first kick. You kicked your son so hard in his nuts that he fainted from the pain!"

"What? You knew!? Why did you ask me to keep going? You... you bitch!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Working Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds