• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Abduction

Abduction

12

I was took out from the van by two women. They both wore latex nurse outfits, thigh high boots and black latex gloves. They dragged me inside the mansion and as we walked along the hallway. I saw various paintings on the wall and a few men giving blowjobs to women who wore strap-ons. We stopped at a wooden door. The redhead opened the door and they dragged me inside. The black haired one closed the door behind us. They tossed me into the bed and the redhead locked the door. The two women conversed for a moment and giggled. They nodded at each other and started to walk towards the bed. They sat at both sides and played with my long blonde hair while staring at me. The redhead cupped my chin and pulled my face close to hers. She planted a kiss on my ball-gagged lips. She smiled as she broke the kiss and caressed my face. I felt the latex brushing on my face. The black haired one's hand grabbed my left boob and her fingers softly twisted my nipple. I gritted my teeth at the ball-gag and let out a moan. As the black haired one slowly tugged on my nipple. Both of them started kissing my neck and my gagged mouth. I struggled against the cuffs and tried shaking them off me. They both stopped after a minute and looked at me.

"Well, slave. I hope you find yourself lucky because only a few get this kind of treatment from us. We could throw you instead in a small cage and get unnoticed but we decided that we want to use you, play with you and most of all, abuse you in anyway necessary" the redhead told me as her hand started rubbing my vagina

"You possess a face, so beautiful. It would be a shame not use it for our pleasure and a body, so fresh. We could not resist not to touch it" the black haired one said and added "Don't worry about your life in the outside world. Your life there has ended. Your life with us is now starting."

The redhead started to insert a finger in my vagina and rocked it up and down. I let out a soft moan and she inserted another one. Fastening the pace "Like it slave?"

I nodded in agreement and the redhead inserted two fingers and started kissing my right boob, making its way to my nipple. The pace on my vagina got even faster and faster. The black haired one kissed me through my gag. I moaned at the feeling of my nipple getting suckled on. My moans started getting louder as i was about to cum. The redhead sensed i was about release my load and started getting the pace even faster.

I released a long moan as my load exploded into the redhead's fingers and into the bedsheets. The black haired broke the kiss and looked the redhead took out her cum soaked fingers from my vagina. The redhead brushed her hand all over my breasts.

They started licking my breasts, cleaning it from my cum. They stood up and sat me up. They again conversed and started walking to the door. The redhead opened the door and the black haired one went out. The redhead closed the door after the black haired one left.

"She's getting some clothes for you to wear and some toys too" the redhead told me and sat beside me on the bed. She arranged my hair and loosened the straps of my ball-gag. She pulled down the gag on my neck and planted another kiss on my lips. "Are you afraid slave?"

"Yes. I want to go home now, please let me go" i pleaded to my redhead captor. To which, she smiled at me and pinched my cheek "This is your home now, slave. We will take good care of you here"

The redhead stood up and unbuttoned her latex nurse dress. I was in awe of her body, her breasts were full and round. She let the dress fall on the ground. Revealing the white satin bra and side tie panty that she wore. She sat beside me again and asked "you like what you see?"

"yes. In fact, i am in awe of your body" i replied and she cupped my chin and kissed me on the lips. I don't know what came over me when i suddenly started kissing her back. She broke the kiss and chuckled "you're starting to feel at home, slave"

The redhead introduced herself as mistress chloe and told me that the black haired one is mistress czarina. The door opened and mistress czarina came in with a male slave carrying a basket, mistress czarina closed the door behind them.

"place the basket in the bed" mistress czarina ordered and the male slave hastily obeyed and placed it in the bed.

Mistress chloe ordered me to stand up and she uncuffed my wrists. Mistress czarina introduced me to the male slave named keith and she introduced me to the male slave. Mistress chloe took out a pair of thigh high boots and assisted me in wearing it. She tightened the laces of my boots. Next, she took out a pair of elbow length gloves and pulled it on me. She also strapped a couple of small collars on the entrances of the gloves. Lastly, she strapped a studded latex collar on my neck.

"you look real good in that outfit" mistress czarina said as she placed keith's arms behind his back and cuffed them. Next, she made him kneel and told me to stand in front of him.

"eat her pussy. I want you to feel it, taste it and play with it" mistress chloe commanded and he started sucking on my labia. Gosh, he's really good at pleasuring me. Then, his tongue went inside my vagina and started moving his head back and forth

"oh yes! that's it! fuck!" i moaned and took a hold of his head and pushed it further my vagina.

The two mistress' smiled as they look at each other and mistress czarina pulled him away from my vagina and told me to lie down. I lied down on my back on the bed and mistress chloe cuffed my wrists and ankles on the bedposts. Mistress czarina smothered keith on my vagina and asked him "feels good huh?"

Mistress czarina chuckled as she smothered him with my vagina and she pulled his head away and smothered him again. Mistress czarina released her grip on him and they began to slap him.

I watched the two women mercilessly slap the helpless man and how they enjoy the sight of him being hit and degraded by these women. Once his face was all red, they stopped and took out a ball-gag and a leash from the basket. Mistress chloe placed the ball-gag in his mouth and tightly strapped it behind his head and mistress czarina leashed him on the bedpost. Lastly, mistress chloe took out a blindfold and placed it on him. He was bound, gagged, helpless and vulnerable. I felt sorry for him upon seeing his condition.

They turned their attention to me after toying with him. They took out a pair of nipple clamps and two strap-on dildos. Mistress chloe began attaching the clamps. I moaned in pain as the clamps tightly bite my nipple. Once the clamps were secured. She gave the clamps a little yank. I gritted my teeth as the pain was too strong to bear.

"have you gave a blowjob to somebody before?" mistress czarina asked as she pulled on her strap-on.

"i always give it to my boyfriend when we have sex" i answered with a nervous tone. As i look on those strap-on dildo's. They look fat and tall, measuring about seven inches.

"you're going to give us too but this time. Were going to fuck you from both ends" mistress chloe said

Mistress czarina kneeled on one foot on the bed beside me. Her strap-on was really close to my mouth "suck it"

I sucked her fake cock and rocked my head back and forth. I gagged on the strap on as mistress chloe started pounding me with hers. She rocked me with a slow pace.

"you're a cock-sucking bitch! yeah, thats what you are!" mistress czarina yelled out as she grabbed a hold of my head and started to bob my head faster.

Mistress chloe started to fasten the pace"you're our bitch now! that's right! you're our property!"

Mistress czarina began to yank the chain on the clamps and apply pressure on my nipples by squeezing the clamps. I, on the other hand was screaming muffledly and moaning at the same time.

Mistress chloe stopped when my cum exploded on her strap on. She withdrew her strap on from my vagina and brushed her fake cock on keith's face "that's all you can get from us. You loser!"

Mistress czarina removed her strap on from my mouth and uncuffed my wrists and ankles. She made sit up and placed back the ball gag on my mouth and tightened its straps behind my head. She again cuffed my wrists behind my back and removed the clamps from my nipples.

Mistress chloe removed the keith's blindfold and unleashed him from the bed. They both made us stand up and escorted us out of the room. They dragged us to what they call the holding pens where multiples cages and wall shackles were located.

A brunette woman who a dark apple green latex leotard with black thick lines and borders, black gloves and black thigh high boots approached us

"hey chloe and czarina" the brunette greeted our mistress' and saw keith's face full of cum "i see that you had fun with keith again"

"yes we had our ways with him" mistress czarina said

The brunette then noticed me and asked "who's the new girl?"

"her name's sofia" mistress chloe replied while she rubs my right nipple with her right hand

"catch you two later then" the brunette said and went off.

Our mistress' placed us inside separate cages and locked it tight. After locking us in our cages. They went off and left us.

The cage was small and limited my movements to none. I felt like i was some sort of animal locked inside this cage.

The following days, i was still in my cage. I don't know how long am i caged here. Luckily, the holding pens had drainages below the cages. So i can pee without having to soak myself in my own piss. Keith was taken by this pale looking redhead yesterday who dresses like a slutty nurse. I am getting real bored on my cage. Nothing to do but look at these hot looking women pass by and men get strapped on to the wall and left alone like they are not even here and count the saliva that was dropping out of my gag

An asian looking female slave was holed up beside my cage today. She wore a latex straitjacket and her mouth was corseted. She had gartered stockings on and thigh high boots.

She looked at me and nodded as a sign of greeting. I nodded in return.

Mistress chloe came in the holding pens and walked towards my cage. She noticed my long blonde hair was disarray and my mouth was parched and my saliva continually falls down from my gag. I looked at mistress chloe. She wore a latex catsuit, thigh high boots, elbow length gloves and a peaked cap

Mistress chloe placed her right hand on her hip and cooed "does poor sofia want to get free?"

I quickly nodded up and down and mistress chloe smirked "Oh well"

Mistress chloe turned around and walked away from me. I screamed through my gag. My muffled pleas were coming through deaf ears. All of hopes of being freed from this blasted cell is gone. Mistress chloe left me to suffer once again.

I was overjoyed when mistress chloe returned, she now possessed a key and walked towards my cage. She laughed at me thinking that she left me to suffer again. She unlocked my cage and opened it. She took me out and escorted me to the garden.

I saw mistress czarina, the brunette i saw on the holding pens and a blonde woman. They were eating finger foods and various meals.

"you took sofia out of the cage?" mistress czarina asked upon noticing us. The other women looked at me with lust and desire.

"yeah, my heart sank upon seeing her on her cage. She looks awful" mistress chloe replied and tugged my collar.

"she looks beautiful. Is she your new pet?" the blonde remarked as she drank from her cup "how long has she been caged?"

"yes she is" mistress chloe said as she sat beside mistress czarina "two days"

"take a seat beside me" the brunette told me

I walked towards the brunette and sat beside her. She was still wearing the same leotard but it had a different color. She loosened the straps of my gag and removed the ball from my mouth and placed the gag on my neck.

"comfy?"

"yes, thank you mistress"

"you must be hungry, slave. Just look at yourself" the blonde said as she pointed out with her fork, my poor condition "how old are you, sofia is it?"

"yes mistress, my name is sofia" i replied

All these food in the table made me hungry at an instant. As, i haven't eaten anything from the past two days.

"would you like to have your wrists freed, so you could eat?" the brunette asked

"yes please" i pleaded as i really wanted to be freed. Oh, my wrists are aching from these cuffs.

"czarina, chloe would you like to have our slave freed?" the brunette asked as she turned her look to them

"no, she looks so hot while restrained" mistress chloe stated to her, to which mistress czarina agreed and so did the blonde

"looks like you wont be free today slave" the brunette told me and picked up a club sandwich and held in front of my mouth "eat it"

I quickly chomped on the sandwich. I slowly chewed on the fresh vegetables and when a vegetable or a piece of meat falls on my body. The brunette licks on it and chews on it afterwards. They fed me sandwiches, salad and lets me drink on their cup.

"chloe and czarina spoke highly of you. They say you're an obedient one" the blonde told me

"yes. I do what i am told" i replied to the blonde

The blonde placed her right hand on her chin as she looked at me. She eyed me from head to chest and turned to mistress chloe and czarina "i would like to take sofia with me, is it ok for the two of you?"

"hmmm....You have a lot of slaves in your care samantha. Why would you take sofia from us?" mistress czarina said

"yes, i have a lot but sofia is a special one"

"she is quite a special one. Well, i don't mind you taking sofia from us" mistress chloe stated as she looked at czarina who looked ratherly angry from her.

"but chloe! she is our slave!" mistress czarina said with her voice rising up.

"oh come on, czarina. We could visit sofia anytime right, sam?"

"yes, you two could visit her. So, its settled. Sofia is mine now" mistress samantha said and she stood up and ordered me stand up as well

She walked towards me and placed her right arm on my waist "lets go"

"where are you taking me?" i asked

"you'll find out when we get there" she replied with a smile and kissed me on the left cheek

-

Before leaving the mansion, mistress chloe uncuffed my wrists and removed the collar from my neck and placed her right hand behind my head and pulled my head close to hers and she kissed me. She inserted her tongue in my mouth and pulled my head further to hers. The kiss deepened and after a minute or two. She broke the kiss and kissed me again, this time her other hand groped my butt and we lied down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and deepened further the kiss. We broke the kiss and she went off the bed and helped me up.

"goodbye, sofia. Have fun on your new home" mistress chloe said and we hugged each other. She escorted me outside and told me that i could keep what i'm wearing and gave me a coat to cover my body.

-

While on the road. Mistress samantha told me that was going to be the latest addition to her "daughters" collection. And i should be thrilled because i'm going to meet my sisters. We arrived at a tall condominium building and drove inside the underground parking area. We parked near the elevator and got out of the car. Before we get inside the elevator, mistress samantha arranged my coat and my hair.

"let me fix you up" mistress samantha said as she applied light make up on my face and brushed my hair. She placed back her make up and the hairbrush back in her bag, once she was done. We walked in front of the elevator and mistress samantha pressed the Underground button. The elevator quickly descended down as the elevator door opened after a minute. We got inside and she pressed the penthouse button and the elevator door closed and ascended quickly.

-

The door opened and we walked along the halls. The view from the windows are totally breathtaking as i could see the whole city from here. We stopped at a wooden door and she twisted the knob, the door made a loud screeching noise as it swung open. Her room was filled with antique figurines, dating from the renaissance period and various paintings that hung from the walls, on the center of the room was large portrait of mistress samantha. She was sitting on a golden throne, wielding a red studded leather cane. She was naked except for the crown and a few jewelry that she had donned on.

"Patricia! Margaret! Vanessa! Zoey! come and meet your sister sofia!" mistress samantha called out from as we went inside. She closed the door behind me and locked it. Four naked girls came out of the room on the left. They walked towards us and mistress samantha introduced me to them. The uber-pale white black-haired girl reached out her hand and introduced herself as Patricia. She wore a blue long sleeve dress that four black buttons in front, her hair was down to her shoulders and her bangs covered her eyebrows, her legs were encased in black silk stockings and she wore a three inch blue stiletto pumps. I reached out for her hand and we did a handshake.

"come with us, so we can get to know each other more" Patricia said

"yes, please do come with us" the blonde one told me

"go on with your sisters, sofia" mistress samantha said

The four girls accompanied me to a large room which was our room. Strangely, the room has one large bed only. Not fit for four people to lie down in there. The redhead closed the door behind us. Patricia helped me remove my coat and placed it in the rack. The blonde introduced herself as Margaret, she had a fairly white complexion not uber white as pat. She wore a black tube top dress with a large leather belt over a red blazer top, her legs were also encased in black silk stockings, her hair was tied into a long high ponytail and she wore silver rimmed glasses. Lastly, she wore a two inch red stiletto pumps. The redhead introduced herself as Vanessa. She had an uber white complexion, she wore a red sleeveless shirt with four buttons in front, a black under-bust corset, black pencil skirt, her hair was curly and went down to her back. Her legs were not encased in stockings that revealed her long slender legs and red open toe one inch heels. Another black haired girl introduced herself as zoey, she had a fairly white complexion same as Margaret. She had braces on her teeth and she wore a white long-sleeve shirt with a black/white necktie over a black vest, tucked in tightly into her black skirt. Her hair was short which reached her neck and she also had full bangs like pat. Her legs were encased in white silk stockings and she wore black one inch pumps. They all dressed elegantly, lady like and overly feminine. Margaret told me she will get me some clothes and went to the walk in closet.

Patricia told me to sit on the armchair in front of the large mirror beside the make up stand. I walked towards the chair and sat on it. The cushion of the chair was soft and was encased in leather.

Vanessa walked towards me and removed the straps of my elbow length gloves, next, she removed the gloves and placed them aside. It feels good to be able to feel the bareness of my hands again. She placed my hands on the arms of the chairs and told me to relax. She rolled the chair around, facing patricia and zoey. They began removing my thigh high boots and placed it beside the gloves, margaret came out of the closet carrying a handful of clothes, placing them on the bed.

I felt like a queen with their treatment but something is really strange about my "sisters"

Margaret told me to come to her and check out the clothes. I stood up from the chair and walked towards her. She handed me a white lace bustier top. The bustier was mostly sheer only the cups of the bustier and some parts of it were not. She helped me wear it and i could not bear the feeling anymore, so i spit it out.

"you're all so nice to me and treat me like i'm a queen when i'm only an abducted woman turned slave who belongs to mistress samantha like you all"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Abduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds