• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Change in Our Relationship

A Change in Our Relationship

Even though I had come home early, I had a hard day and I wasn't in the mood for any of his yappy bullshit the minute I walked in the door. Plus I had something to discuss with him, that frightened me a bit.

So the minute he opened his mouth, I told him to shut up and that I wasn't in the mood. I told him to pour me some white wine and to bring it to me in the living room.

By the time he brought it to me I had sat in my easy chair and had kicked my shoes off. I noticed immediately that he was fully dressed, I like to keep him naked as much as possible when at home. I like how it accentuates our relative positions. I asked him why.

Charlie reminded me that he had to go to our attorney's office this afternoon to sign some papers for his recently deceased father's estate and that he had just returned before I got home.

And I reminded him that was no excuse to deprive me of access to his body whenever I wanted it. I told him I was too tired to punish him now, but that he would be punished later.

Instead, I told him I wanted him naked this minute, and I wanted a foot rub. Immediately, he removed his clothes and asked if he could put his street clothes away. I told him to do it later and give me that foot rub, instead.

Charlie sat on the floor at my feet and asked if he could begin. Slowly I raised my right foot to his lips and pressed my toes between them. Trained to yield to me at all times and in all ways, his lips parted enough to let my toes in his mouth. I also placed my left foot in his lap.

"You may suck on the toes of one foot, and perform a firm massage on the other foot." I love it when he sucks on my toes, I can feel the joints loosen as he sucks and I enjoy how his tongue carefully cleans them. I was in heaven . . .

After about 20 minutes, the wine, and the gentle service of a loving husband, did their job. I pulled away from Charlie and stood up, my left foot trapping his erect penis to the floor.

"Without standing" I said, "Remove my skirt and panties"

Charlie did so with great gentleness, but once they were on the floor around my ankles, he could proceed no further since my foot was placed so that his dick was trapped under it.

"Mistress, If you woul . . ."

"You are my Slave, are you not?" I asked as I moved my foot from his erect penis.

"Yes, Mistress"

"What does that mean?" I inquired further.

"Mistress, it means, I must obey you at all times"

"No" I said, "We both expect you to obey me at all times whether you are in slave mode or not. That is your duty as my husband. But what does being my SLAVE mean?"

"Mistress?" Charlie was confused, the poor dear.

I sat in the chair, spread my legs a bit, reached forward and pulled his head towards me, close enough that he could smell my desire.

"Eyes" I said quietly.

That was his command for him to lock his eyes on mine and await instruction. Instantly he did so, I could feel his body tense a bit, ready to spring into action to obey any order he receives. Charlie is a very well trained husband.

"No, Charlie, the thing that makes you being my slave different from being my husband is pretty simple."

I paused a second, trying to figure out how to explain it to him, "That is the right of refusal. A man obeys his wife voluntarily. If she asks him to do something he finds distasteful, he has the right to refuse her request. He remains her husband, and they must work out some sort of compromise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"You have had that right since we were married, Have you not?"

"Yes Mistress"

"And that makes you my obedient husband, but a slave has no right of refusal. Their relationship is built around the concept that he is property and has no more rights than that of a pair of her shoes.

Their relationship is built around how well he serves her needs. If he refuses to obey her, if he is no longer able to meet her needs, their relationship is over, and the slave must eventually be discarded."

"I understand, Mistress"

"Do you?" I asked, "So far, we've been playing the game of Mistress and Slave. Could you live that life for real? Could you stop playing at being my slave and actually become my slave?"

Charlie began to tear up, "Mistress, I have been your slave from about the second week I met you, whether you knew it, or not. Becoming your husband, is, and will always be, a great honor; but in truth, it was a compromise in my mind."

He forgot his 'eyes' command, bent over and kissed my feet, a failure for which he must be eventually punished,

"My goal was to surrender myself to you so completely that my will is totally consumed by yours. Let me be that slave!"

I was moved by his tears, I felt I owed him one last chance to back out, "You understand, don't you, that this new slavery will be permanent? That you will be property that I can give away, or sell. Or even throw away? Your right to refuse me or any subsequent owner I find for you, will be gone forever".

Charlie was sniffling, "Mistress, I don't think I ever had those rights. At least not in my mind."

"OK then" I said, "It is agreed that you will surrender your rights as a free and independent person in exchange for the privilege of being my slave. I will draw up a contract in a week or so, which I will expect you to sign. Until then, we will continue to pretend that you are my slave.

"However, you can expect the next week to be difficult, I intend to test your commitment to me, and give you a sample of what a slave might expect from a Mistress who sees him as a convenience and not a person. My goal is to make you, no, to make us both, certain that this is what we want."

I grabbed his ears and began to pull him towards my sex, "In the meantime, You may pleasure me."

"Yes, Mistress" was all Charlie had time to say.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Change in Our Relationship

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds