• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Massage Apprentice Ch. 04

Massage Apprentice Ch. 04

Although this chapter is probably fine read separately, I'd suggest the reader goes back to read the first three chapters in order to get the background and what led up to this.

*****

The attendants led us over to the tables, which were arranged next to each other, side by side.

Jodie instructed us to start off face-down. The attendants helped us remove our robes. Usually this is the point in a massage where the masseuse leaves the room, or at least turns away, but with all of the casual nudity that had already happened it really wasn't unexpected when they didn't.

I turned to take a look at Jen. I caught a quick view of her ass before we were both covered with fresh light-weight sheets.

As the attendants left the room Jodie turned to me and said "If it's alright with you, I'll be your masseuse today. Or, if you'd prefer someone else, I can see who's available." I didn't know the other masseuses and I liked Jodie so I replied "Of course it's alright. I trust your judgment. You haven't led us astray yet."

Jen added "Or at least not too far astray!"

Jodie smiled and said "And for you Jen, I have Rick lined up to be your masseur. Is that OK?"

Jen replied that she had heard good things about Rick and that she was sure he'd be fine.

"Was Michelle talking to you about him? Don't believe a word of it!" Jodie said, with a hint of a smile on her face.

Jen replied "Oh, but I'd really like to believe..."

"I'm sure neither of you will be disappointed." said Jodie. "I'll go get Rick" she continued. "Take some time to relax; we'll be back in a couple of minutes."

After she left I sat up a bit so I could see Jen. She already looked pretty relaxed.

"So do you see yourself offering any of these services?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure of the answer. She also sat up a bit and turned towards me. "You know, I can't really envision that. But I'll never say never."

"And after all, this massage is really why we are here. Let's just see how this turns out."

"I'll try to take notes," I said, "and remember, whatever happens..."

"Amen to that" Jen said.

I laid back down.The ambiance in the room was nice. It was warm but not a sauna. The lights had been turned down a bit, and there was soft music playing.

The door opened and Jodie came back in. I sat up a bit to see her. She had changed out of the scrubs into a pair of shorts and an oversize tee shirt. Although still pretty much covered up, I could confirm what I had guessed earlier, when I first saw her. She was well proportioned for her petite frame. The tee shirt hung low enough to cover most of her ass, but I liked what I could see of it, as well as the pretty short shorts and her well-toned legs. Her arms had good muscle definition without being overly muscular, which I've always liked in women. I guess that was a byproduct of being a masseuse.

Rick followed her in. He looked to be somewhere in the mid-30's. I guess I was expecting someone a bit younger, but he was definitely in good condition. He also wore shorts, but not as short or as tight as Jodie's. His tee shirt was the same style and color as hers. His was form fitting compared to Jodie's over-sized. While he didn't have that body builder bulked up look, it definitely looked like he had spent some time in the gym. I noticed that Jen was also checking him out.

After the introductions, they began the massages. After folding the draping down off of my back, Jodie applied oil to her hands and, starting at the back of my neck, used long strokes to spread the oil over my back. I noticed that Rick did the same, and as the massage continued, I realized that he was mirroring every move that Jodie did. They had obviously worked together more than a couple of times and had their routine down pat.

The massage started off like the massages that Jen had given me. Jodie used a good amount of pressure to the muscles in my upper back and right shoulder and then worked her way down my right side. As tempted as I was to watch Jen's massage, I gave in to the feeling, put my face down into the doughnut and relaxed.

Jodie moved and repeated her movements on my left side. I think I might have dozed off just a bit because before I knew it she had stopped on my back and had moved to the foot of the table. She applied oil to my right leg, starting at my calf. She stopped about midway up my thigh and removed the towel. This wasn't totally unexpected; many masseuses work on the gluteus (glutes, ass), but usually exposure is limited by folding the covering over to expose just one cheek at a time. But considering the amount of exposure I'd already been subjected to, lying face down bare-assed was not a big deal. And if my dick was slightly exposed, so be it.

Knowing that Jen was most likely going through the same procedure, I raised my head and glanced over. This time I caught Jen in the act; she had been watching me. When she realized I was looking at her, instead of being embarrassed, she slowly moved her eyes up my body until she made eye contact. She smiled, and then put her face back into the doughnut.

Rick had seen that I was watching. He turned slightly toward me, gave me a wink, and removed the towel covering Jen's ass. I didn't notice a reaction from Jen; most likely she had also caught on that the massages were being performed in tandem. At that moment I realized that as far as Jodie and Rick knew we were a couple. And in a way I guess we were. But although we had rubbed each other down multiple times, there had never been any indiscreet touching. Of course I had often hoped Jen's hands would stray, but, although she had teased me about getting erect on more than one occasion, our private areas had remained private.

Jodie did great working on my right leg. She started with small deep strokes on my calf and worked up from there. As she worked on my thighs my mind was no longer at peace. Was she going to go beyond the 'normal' boundaries?

I didn't have to wait long for an answer. With one hand on the outside of my thigh and the other on the inside, Jodie began long sweeps up. Not an unusual move at all; actually Jen and I both used it. However, there is a point as the inner hand gets close to the crotch when, usually, that hand will move out and join the other to work on the glutes. Jodie and I assume Rick as well, kept that hand inside longer than usual. Right before it moved out I felt her grazing across my exposed balls. If this had been a normal massage from a new masseuse I could have chalked it up to an accident, but I knew it wasn't in this case, especially as she repeated the move multiple times. She didn't let her hand linger on my balls; each time it was just a light touch. And with each glancing touch my dick reacted. As I had tucked it down between my legs before the massage, I knew that my growing erection was visible.

She worked my right butt cheek on each upward sweep as well. Pushing and pulling my ass, coming close to, but not touching by butt crack. Then Jodie moved to the other leg and repeated the process. The anticipation of her gentle touch to my balls kept me hard. As her hands got closer, she didn't disappoint me. In fact, since I was now at full length each sweep included a grazing of my shaft with the back of her hand. I silently willed her to continue.

Rick said "It's time to flip over. Over onto your back please." Both Jodie and Rick lifted the towels and held them up in front of them so that we wouldn't be totally exposed to them, as is the usual practice. But due to the layout of the tables, when we rolled over we were facing each other for a moment. I was treated to a glimpse of her totally naked body. I took particular interest in her newly shaven pussy. Her lips were plainly visible and seemed to glisten. It could have been from the 'after-shave' conditioner or perhaps Rick had accidently applied some massage oil there. If his massage had truly mirrored Jodie's his hands had strayed well beyond the normal boundaries. Or perhaps the glistening was her own body fluids; due to Jodie's ministrations I know I had produced some of my own. The view was short-lived, because as we rolled over we were covered back up. Jen was covered from her neck to the top of her thighs with the towel. I was just covered from the waist down to my thighs. It was their protocol, I understood that, but covering my dick with the towel was almost a joke, as I was clearly sporting a full blown erection. I saw that Jen was watching. Share and share alike I guess.

Jodie moved to the head of the table and started massaging the back of my neck and shoulders. She was good, and I immediately began to relax. I could feel my erection subside as well. But as she worked her way down from my shoulders to my chest her hand brushed over a nipple.

My nipples have always been sensitive and her first brush over them was like an electrical shock. I reacted by letting out a moan. My dick reacted by reaching for the sky. I looked up at Jodie and she was smiling as she moved over to the other nipple and slowly, and very lightly, dragged her fingers across it.

The effect was only slightly less than the first time. The shock factor was gone so I didn't jerk with electricity, but the effect on my hard-on was the same. I looked up and saw Jodie smiling; I wasn't the only one enjoying this.

Through the midst of this I heard a sound from Jen. I wanted to look, but was enjoying my own sensations too much.

Jodie moved to the end of the table and started on my legs. As she worked up from my calves the anticipation of how she was going to deal with me was excruciating. I wanted relief, that much was obvious, but was that going to happen?

She repeated a similar massage on my thigh as she had before. But on my back now, with my dick in the way, there was no way to do the sweep without some contact. And Jodie didn't shy from contact. Her hand on the inside of my thigh went high, under the towel, and actually cupped my balls for a moment before moving to the outside. And when it did her fingers traced a path across one side of my cock. Her touch had turned gentle now, and it was really doing a number on me.

I looked over to Jen and saw that Rick was indeed massaging her thigh and had one hand under the towel. Noticing that I was watching, Rick must have given Jodie some sort of cue, because with one hand they both removed our towels, dropping them to the floor. The other hand stayed where it was, and indeed Rick was cupping Jen's pussy. Now, with Jodie's hand lightly touching my now raging dick, I felt like it was heading towards a 'happy ending' moment. But just then Jodie took my hand and placed it across the table right onto Jen's pussy. And at the same time Jodie's hand was replaced with what I had to assume was Jen's.

It took me a second or two to realize what had happened. Rick and Jodie had got us both to the point where were wanting release and then, thinking we were a couple, added our hands to the mix.

Not wanting to deny Jen, and with the mantra of 'whatever happens, happens', I cupped her pussy while Rick used his fingers to stimulate her clitoris. I did this sight unseen, as I was dealing with Jen, being the trooper that she was, cupping my balls as Jodie took a firm grip on my shaft and slowing started pumping.

For a while the room was silent except for the sounds our hands made. At one point Rick, or Jodie, dribbled some oil on our respective hands. The oil on and around her pussy felt so good, but after gently inserting a finger in her I could tell that it wasn't really needed. She was very wet there already. I inserted another finger, producing some vocals from Jen. She started squirming against my hand.

And throughout this Jen was continuing her handling of my now slippery and oily balls.

I opened my eyes to look down as the women masturbated me. Even though I had cum earlier in the shower, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and the sight of the hand sliding up and down my cock helped to speed me toward that destination. I looked over to Jen and watched her reacting to the hands on her. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing very heavy. It seemed like she might not be so far off either.

I looked over to our therapists. I could see that they were both excited watching us; Rick had a sizable bulge in his shorts and Jodie's nipples had become very prominent through her tee shirt. Then the team moved in tandem once again, with Jodie reaching up to play with my nipples and Rick with Jens.

The combination of the nipple play and being watched as I was getting, and giving, a happy ending, pushed me over the edge. Jodie must have sensed it because she increased her pumping. Jen hand slipped of my balls up to the bottom of my shaft and I came. I came very hard, with the first couple of shots landing on my chest. Jodie slowed down her pumping as the last of my cum dripped over her hand.

All of this pushed Jen over as well. I increased my finger motion in her until she reached down with her free hand and clamped it over mine. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. She let out a low guttural moan and after a moment held my hand still against her.

Eventually we both came down off our high. We took our hands off each other and Rick and Jodie draped our privates with warm washcloths. Rick spoke first. "Take a moment to relax. We'll send back the attendants to clean you up." Jodie added "I hoped you enjoyed the massage. I know we enjoyed massaging you".

Jen and I laid there in silence for a couple of moments. I didn't know what to say. Had we overstepped the bounds of our friendship? Leave it to Jen to break the tension by saying "How much should we charge for this service?" I looked over, and seeing the look on her face I knew she was kidding. Or maybe not; I guess time would tell. "Priceless" was all I could say. I heard Jen giggle.

Sue and the other attendant came back into the room and helped us off the table and into the showers. They washed us gently, most likely knowing what has conspired, and helped us dry off. Sue said she would direct us back out when we were ready.

After dressing in silence, we met up with Rick and Jodie in the lobby. Again we thanked them.

Rick, looking at Jen, said "Believe me it was my pleasure to service you." Jodie looked at me and agreed, adding "We hope to see you soon. Please come again".

The double meaning of their words was not lost on either of us.

I knew that Jen and I had some talking to do and decisions to make. What had we learned, and what procedures, if any, would we be offering to her clients. It was going to be a long ride home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Massage Apprentice Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds