• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 13

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 13

The next day, Drew and I wake up, excited to catch our final bits of action. The deal was supposed to be signed today at Sentosa island and my dad would be returning home after that. My mum would instead be accompanying Sheikh Tabash for one last night while he stayed at a hotel.

Sheikh Tabash had to head to Sentosa Island early in the morning to meet up with my dad and all the people from both sides, lawyers, accountants, etc to finalize the billion dollar deal. After a quick morning blowjob from the two female aides he had slept with, he changes and leaves to complete the deal. Therefore, he had loaned my mum to his brother, Sheikh Namor for the day and Drew and I watch as the two enter my parent's bedroom together. Sheikh Tabash had written a quick legally binding note (see chapter 05 for details), giving all the terms he was granted for my mum to his brother for 12 hours. Sheikh Namor, being a lot colder and a man who treated women like luxurious goods, was busy scrutinizing the fine details of the contract. He was law trained and was hoping to get as much value from it as possible.

As the two walk into the bedroom, it's clear that the Sheikh had already been enjoying my mum through the night. Streaks of dried cum coated my mum's body. He was a man who loved degrading women. As he talked about his plans with one of his male bodyguards, he waved at my mum to suck his flaccid cock. My mum refuses, clearly tired of all the sex with him and his brother. He just laughs and waves the contract at her. She finally gives in, consenting to fulfilling the terms of the contract for one last day and getting on her knees again to fellate the Sheikh while he talked about how to maximize his time with my mum.

After some discussion, Sheikh Namor grins at his bodyguard and they are both clearly happy with their plan. Sheikh Namor then grabs my mum's hair and forces her to deepthroat him for a while before he pulls out and erupts all over her face before ordering her to wash up and change into something nice. With cum dripping off her chin, she heads off to get washed up while the Sheikh and his bodyguard leave the room to get ready too.

My mum comes out in a nice blue knee length dress that hugged her curves and heads out of the room. It seems like they were heading out and perhaps Drew and my coverage of the visit of the two Sheikhs was over. We spend the day working on a school project and watching a movie while monitoring the feed. Sheikh Tabash, Namor and both their staffs were moving out of our house by 6pm that day so we see some of the Sheikh's staff cleaning up and arranging everything in my parent's bedroom. My dad was returning home that night while I would be heading home in 2 days time after staying over at Drew's house for so long.

After disappointingly getting completely nothing happening for the entire day, around 3pm, a smiling Sheikh Namor and his bodyguard enter the room carrying a DVD with a "Watch me" written on it. It looks like Sheikh Tabash knew nothing of this. He was busy finalizing the deal with my dad the whole of the day and it seems his brother had produced a DVD, probably containing some of them fucking my mum to humiliate my dad. They test the DVD but we can't catch any footage via our live feed since the camera's field of view doesn't include the huge flat screen television in my parent's room. Anyway, Sheikh Namor and his bodyguard leave quite quickly, after ensuring it plays correctly.

Drew and I know we have to get our hands on that DVD and we immediately head out and flag a cab back to my place, hoping that the Sheikh's staff had already cleared out. We were in luck and they had all gone by the time we reached. My dad was only supposed to be back after a final farewell dinner with Sheikh Tabash so we had quite a bit of time. The first thing we did is Drew got out his laptop, took the DVD from the bed and started making a copy of it on the computer. We planned to watch it live while my dad also watched it so we could see his reactions so instead, we decided to use the time more wisely and explore the place. To our disappointment though, the room was perfect. The Sheikh's staff had done an expert job and there were no surprises for us to find.

We decide to have a last shot at my mum's walk in wardrobe. From what we had seen in the video footage we had, she had not let either Sheikh or any of their staff in there. Even my dad never got to go into that room. However, we had found the key and made a duplicate (see chapter 01) and as such, we hoped that my mum had left some evidence of her recent wild sex sessions with the two Sheikhs.

We hit the jack pot. My mum had clearly not had enough time to tidy the place while her middle eastern guests were around. There was a laundry basket filled to the brim with soiled clothes from the recent week. I continue searching through my mum's luxurious and spacious walk in wardrobe while Drew digs through her soiled clothing.

He finds all kinds of kinky stuff, evidence of a wild week of sex that my mum had just enjoyed. A lot of her clothes were covered in crusty cum. The necklines of dresses had cum stains too, evidence of pearl necklaces and facials. Several thongs were torn apart. We even found interesting lingerie like a piece by Sylvie Monthule that was a thong with an insertable gold and jewelled dildo. We even found evidence of footjobs with cum stains on several pairs of her shoes. As I looked around, I also found a lot of gifts, ranging from new clothes and shoes, to expensive timepieces and jewellery.

Clearly the two Sheikhs did reward their sluts well. Finally, we also find a small box with a large diamond bracelet inside. In the centre of the bracelet, there's a small sd card box with an sd card inside. Drew quickly takes it out and proceeds to copy it onto his laptop.

We then continue to search but disappointingly find nothing else. We put in place our next part of the plan, as we install discreet spy cameras inside my parent's en suite bathroom as well as in the main bedroom. This would give us much better coverage of all the action in there, so we wouldn't have to rely on Drew's remote access to the webcam in my parent's room. After setting all this up, it's about 6pm. We still have quite a bit of time and we decide to check out what was on the sd card, after carefully putting it back in the jewelry box.

This was clearly a gift from Sheikh Tabash, together with the bracelet studded with at least 20 carats of diamonds. Inside the sd card was all the footage Drew and I had seen the Sheikh's manservant, Manour take, both inside my parent's bedroom and there seemed to be some footage in other locales too. We were absolutely delighted and decided to further explore the video and photos at Drew's house while using our last bit of free time at my house a bit better. It was about 7pm already and we wanted to make sure to leave before my dad got back from his final dinner with Sheikh Tabash.

After testing all the new spy cameras and mics we had set up, we left my place; making sure to arrange and lock up my mum's walk in wardrobe again and headed back, ready to look through all the footage. We stopped for dinner on the way back to Drew's place. By the time we got back, bathed and got comfortable in front of Drew's home computer and laptop which now had much better views of my parent's entire bedroom, it was about 9pm. Another 30 minutes passed before my dad finally entered the room by himself. He looked tired but extremely happy, no doubt having closed a truly monstrous deal. He heads into the bathroom and takes a long shower before finally emerging in only his boxers.

My dad notices the DVD and looks surprised, inserting it into the blu ray player in his room and turning on the tv. Drew and I simultaneously play it as my dad presses play. A title screen comes out, it looks very well produced actually, with the title, "Singaporean Mum Gone Wild" and a scene selection menu as well as an audio and subtitle selection. My dad just clicks play and we mimic him from our side, playing the video on Drew's laptop while we watch the video stream of my parent's bedroom from Drew's desktop.

The video kicks off with a chunk of footage from my parent's en suite bathroom with the cameramen standing at the door. It shows Sheikh Namor lying in the large Jacuzzi styled bath, half submerged in water while he watches my mum dress up. She's in a white lingerie set and she tries on several different dresses before he's pleased. The camera zooms in and focuses on her curvaceous butt and chest at times while also showing of her full svelte hot mummy figure.

After deciding on the dress, the video shows my mum doing a striptease for the Sheikh, undressing before she joins him in the tub. My dad looks shocked at the video, he knows that the man in the video isn't Sheikh Tabash; the man who signed the deal, but Sheikh Tabash's brother, Namor. He knows that my mum and him did sign in a clause that my mum could be "loaned out" by Sheikh Tabash and concludes that that must be the case.

The next scene shows the cabin of a Rolls Royce Phantom, with Sheikh Namor lounging in one of the rear seats, his bodyguard in the other rear seat and my mum is on her knees in between his legs, fellating him. She sucks and licks his cock like it's her favourite lollipop.

Soon, her awesome "road head" takes Sheikh Namor to breaking point and he grunts, clearly ejaculating in her mouth. He then orders her to open wide, showing the cum for the camera before instructing her to swallow it. She's in a scarlet red dress with white nails, white patent leather pumps and a lot of makeup. The Sheikh and his bodyguard are both clad in business suits. She continues her blowjob after the swallow but my dad can't watch anymore and he fast forwards. Drew and I follow suit.

Their attire makes a lot of sense as the next scene it cuts to is in a large high floor boardroom in an office building. This scene is much lower quality, clearly taken by a hidden camera. It makes sense as we see Sheikh Namor with some other suit clad men now, talking about a business deal. I recognize one of my dad's biggest rivals and enemies talking to the Sheikh. He's this big German guy who's about the same age and one of the top executives at the company my dad works for. They're on really bad terms and are always competing to outperform each other.

Anyway, Sheikh Namor and the German are shown talking about a very large deal. The video is probably being taken by a button camera or something by the Sheikh's bodyguard. Anyway, Sheikh Namor is offering him a large deal. However, he wants the sales fees that the German receives to be cut. The German executive doesn't budge though and that's when Sheikh Namor plays his card as he tells the German that he has a surprise that will make him change his mind.

My mum is escorted into the room by another of the Sheikh's staff, still clad in the same outfit from the limousine. The top of her boobs are peeking out the dress and she look's hot. Sheikh Namor orders her to start servicing the German and my mum reluctantly agrees, getting on her knees and starting to open his pants, in front of several of his subordinates from his team as well as the Sheikh's staff. The German is delighted and quickly takes back the contract from the Sheikh, now willing to cut his fees. He places one hand on top of my mum's head, showing her who was in control as he started reading through the Sheikh's demands.

The video cuts again, next showing my dad's German rival sitting back on a couch, scrutinizing the details of the deal while his biggest rivals's trophy wife performed fellatio on his cock. My dad looks completely horrified and angry from the feed. Part of the reason probably stemmed from the fact that the German guy had a huge, perfectly shaped penis. It looked about 10 inches long, thick as a beer can and my dad's hot trophy wife was making love to it with her mouth. "Use your tongue more Scarlett." My dad's German colleague barks at my mum. My mum starts using her tongue, swirling it around the massive German schlong in front of her as her manicure fingers stroke up and down it's length. Soon, he's about to cum and he grunts and pulls the front of my mum's dress down vigorously, revealing her lacy bra clad tits.

"Scarlett, you whore, take my jizz." He grunts as he pulls his cock out of my mum's mouth and starts erupting thick, creamy globules of sperm on her face. My mum falls back on her knees, looking humiliated, having just taken a facial from her husband's biggest rival in front of almost 10 people. The German rubs it in further by grabbing a bunch of her hair and wiping his cock clean on it, before using her head as a table to sign the contract.

He then proceeds to order my mum with degrading language to climb onto the table in the middle of the room as he gets one of his subordinates to take video of his domination of his rival's wife. My mum wants to go clean off the cum dripping down her face first but he refuses, wanting to fuck her while his cum coated her face. He hikes up her dress, but finding it too tight, rips the bottom in two with his large hands. He grins as he sees the crotchless panties that Sheikh Namor must have made my mum wear. Her pussy is already visible and ready for him. He gets behind her in a doggy style position before firmly pulling the front of her dress down, revealing her curvaceous bra clad boobs to his subordinate taking the video in front of them. The video footage we were getting was about the same since Sheikh Namor's bodyguard was standing beside that colleague and using his pinhole camera.

Soon, he's vigorously fucking my mum on the table. His large German body completely dominating my mum's curvy Asian build as he ruts into her deep doggy style. He's power fucking her and she's clearly starting to enjoy it, starting to moan as her husband's rival fucks her. The German leans down and whispers something to her that the camera doesn't catch as they fuck. Shortly after, my mum starts crying out that she was getting fucked better than her husband had ever fucked her.

Her partner, turned on by this, grabs her beautiful tits and started going even harder, causing some of the jizz on my mum's face to fly off onto the table they were fucking on. Drew and I watch the live stream of my dad watching the same video. He looks absolutely incensed and is cursing and swearing left right and centre. Meanwhile, on the large tv in my parent's bedroom and on Drew's other computer, my mum continues to get nailed hard and fast, shaking the boardroom table as her cries of pleasure sound out.

The German is clearly getting close and my mum had already had one loud orgasm. Deciding to switch things up, he pulls his cock out of my mum in one swift move. We see his impressive girth and length, glistening with my mum's love juices, before he grabs firm hold of my mum's waist with his large hands and then shafts her, going balls deep in one slick move. My mum's eyes open wide on the camera as she moans, a mix of pain and pleasure. At first, we think that he's still fucking her pussy but as my mum complains that she hadn't given him permission and that she won't be able to walk straight, it's clear that he's fucking her in the ass.

We didn't think it was possible but my dad looks even more angry now. I don't think he's ever fucked my mum's lovely butt before so seeing his rival do it must have really incensed him. My mum grimaces as she takes the hard and fast butt fucking she is getting. Soon, her partner grunts, one hand on her left boob, the other gripping her waist as he thrusts all the way in, clearly filling her ass up with his cum. After recovering for a while, he pulls out, climbs off the table and forces my mum to do an ass to mouth cleaning of his cock.

He stands there triumphant, grinning with joy, having just fucked the shit out of his biggest rival's wife. I'm sure he didn't know the whole thing was being filmed in secret by Sheikh Namor. My dad was on the phone with Sheikh Manour immediately after the video stopped and we could see him angrily demanding an explanation for the video. Sheikh Manour didn't know anything but profusely apologized for his brother and promised to wire over an additional sum of money as a thank you for the deal they had signed. My dad is slightly appeased by this but demands that Sheikh Manour straighten out his brother.

After that whole incident, my dad makes a call and we overhear parts of it through the video stream. It sounds like he's calling an escort agency and sure enough, 1 hour later, Drew and I witness my dad doing a gorgeous young Korean escort as he gets over the fact that his wife has just been fucked by a man he despised. Obviously a big reason my mum got fucked was because he pretty much rented her out to close a huge deal but obviously that didn't seem to occur to him and so we watched as he nailed the escort. Drew and I had felt pity for my dad from the start, but now seeing him callously cheat on my mum after he had "rented" her out, we lost almost all that pity.

He obviously doesn't know about the rest of my mum's infidelity so the fact that he was just casually fucking someone else made him as bad as his slut of a wife. He was clearly enjoying a very expensive escort though and we watched as he fucked the young and gorgeous Korean in all three of her holes. He seemed especially happy to fuck the girl up her ass, probably because he'd just witnessed his wife get the same ass fucking. After finishing up her ass, he paid her a 5 figure sum via bank transfer. We couldn't make out the exact figure from our video feed but there were 5 digits. She offered to stay overnight at an extra fee but he declined saying that his wife was coming back early in the morning.

With that ending our night, Drew and I decided to head to sleep. My mum was returning home early the next day and we were keen to see how my dad would behave, having seen her fuck another man for the first time. "It's gonna be really interesting to see how he reacts.", Drew says as we go to sleep.

This concludes the arc on the Sheikh's visit. I appreciate all the feedback I've received on this whole series and especially the recent chapters and look forward to continue writing my readers want to read. One thing that many readers have requested more is more about my mum's relationship with Aaron (see chapter 11) so I will definitely be writing more about that in the upcoming chapters. Please keep up the feedback and comments, both good and negative. Let me know what you guys want to read. Please send me any requests and I'll do my best to incorporate all the feedback into the upcoming chapters.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds