• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Auntie's New Tenant Ch. 03

Auntie's New Tenant Ch. 03

12

For some young men, hearing that they would have to move in with their aunt might have seemed like a death sentence. For young Daniel Talbot, it had been nothing of the kind. In fact, it was almost the polar opposite - it was the start of an entire new life, one filled with unending joy and incredible sex.

Only a short time after moving in with Katrina Pearson, Daniel had been granted the enviable gift of becoming her lover. The stellar 5'10", auburn-haired beauty was a seductress, a whore, a libertine, a teacher and a companion all in one highly-desirable package. Nor did she command all of Dan's attention because she wanted to continue on with her own hedonistic pursuits.

A few more weeks into his stay, Daniel learned that his aunt had transformed his older sister much as she was now aiding in his own sexual education. Denise Talbot arrived with her lover, Deborah, in tow. That night, the young man experienced something that only a handful of men will ever know - a foursome with three other exciting and wanton women. He now shared his aunt's view that incest was only a word society used to make something wonderful seem evil. Whenever he made love to Katrina or Denise, he felt even stronger emotions because they were part of his family. By extension, he felt a similar feeling for Deborah because she was his sister's girlfriend. Of course, in the spirit of true honesty, it didn't hurt matters a bit that the three women were drop-dead gorgeous. Deborah's Japanese-Hawaiian beauty intoxicated all those who came near her and Daniel's own feelings for the slightly-older girl mirrored those of his sister. If it wasn't quite love, it was the closest thing to it. They were a very happy group who adored each other. The girls continued to be astonished by Dan's sexual prowess. He was smooth with skills beyond his years and almost impossible to exhaust.

Of course, there were times that lovemaking went out the door and hot fucking walked right through. That was how it had been on a sunny day in July, just a few days after the 4th.

"Oh God, you hard-cocked, wonderful motherfucker!" Deborah panted as she used her favorite word for her younger lover. Her slender young body drove itself up and down on Daniel's throbbing cock, the biggest one any of the trio of women had yet to experience. "Don't you ever cum, I've had three orgasms already and you haven't even had one!" She squealed in protest.

"You know why that is, babe," Dan smiled at the pouty, ash-blonde beauty. "If I give it up too soon, Katrina and Denise will be pissed. I've got the three of you to take care of, it's a big responsibility."

Deborah nodded and threw back her head with a loud wail. She knew he was putting her on, but only in part. Daniel was a very responsible young man and he took his duties as "man of the house" quite seriously. He was taking great care of Katrina, who was hotter and more vivacious than ever. Whenever Deborah or Denise needed help around their apartment, he was there in a flash. Sometimes, Deborah was a bit greedy and wanted his company in bed, so she made up such "chores". Daniel had no problem with that because she was an incredible fuck and she often dressed up for their bedroom games. The two of them clicked in so many ways that Daniel regretted not meeting her earlier in life. With the way the two of them made love, they were making up for lost time.

"You know our man, Deborah, he's the hard-cocked stallion of our dreams," Katrina said as she entered the guest bedroom. She looked a bit mussed up, although the rutting pair knew exactly why. She had just received a few new sex toys from UPS and had been eager to try them out. She recruited her gorgeous niece and had just spent an hour with Denise, trying out the Sybian and a new strap-on she had purchased on the recommendation of a close "friend".

"Christ, but you're a noisy little slut," Katrina commented. She decided that the best way to silence the exotic beauty was to cover her mouth with her own and add to the heat of the moment. Deborah's reaction was to slide her own tongue deep into Katrina's mouth and hope to inspire her to join them.

"Fuck, as much as I want to eat you or to feel Daniel's big cock in my needy pussy, I can't," Katrina protested as she moved away from them. "I came in here to tell the pair of you to finish up, as we're about to have company."

"Suck my cock and share my cum with Deb," Daniel said with a nasty smirk on his face. "Then we can all stop for a while and you can share your news."

"You are truly an evil little bastard," Katrina said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, and just who was it who taught me to be this way?" Daniel laughed. "Get to it, you sexy whore, you know you want it!"

Katrina did want it and Daniel knew it. Of all her many lovers, her niece and nephew were the most addictive. She went about her task with relish and made him cum, sharing it with Deborah just before Denise entered the room. Of the four, she was the only one fully clothed - sort of.

"I should have known," Denise laughed. "Katrina stopped our games because she had something she wanted to tell all of you and I find her with a face full of your cock. You're sex fiends, all of you."

"Oh yeah sis, right," Daniel said with a cocky attitude. "You can't tell me that if I didn't ask you to join us, you wouldn't strip out of that outfit and be on all fours, begging for my prick."

Denise was all in black PVC and looked like a fetish model at that moment, complete with thigh-high, stiletto boots. She sighed because Dan was right on the money. There wasn't one of them that could resist a crazy romp in the hay. Only when something important came around did they stop fucking like sex-crazed rabbits.

"You haven't told them yet, have you?" Denise asked, crossing her arms under her chest.

Katrina almost blushed as she shared the last bits of jizz with Deborah. "I'm weak, they got me all hot and bothered - again," she sighed. "No, I haven't told them but I think we should all get dressed and have a drink," she said. "I don't want to be lured back into another tryst before I give them the news."

Daniel nodded and got out of bed. He went to the shower without making any fuss. Katrina lived and breathed sex, so if she had an announcement that meant they needed to stop, it must be important. The hot water felt good and he remembered some good times with the girls under the spray. He just hoped that Deborah would have enough will power not to join him there or they might never get to the important news of the day. He didn't take too long in the shower, despite his body being exhausted. Handling the three wildcats who loved to fuck took a lot out of him. They were totally worth the hard work and concentration involved, but some days, his body let him know he had been put through the wringer.

He joined the women downstairs and was offered some coffee and a sandwich, both much needed. The games he played with his surrogate family tired him out and he needed refreshment. Wearing a low-cut blouse and skintight white painter pants, Katrina still looked alluring as she addressed the group.

"Do you two kids remember your Aunt Sondra?" She addressed Denise and Daniel.

They did as their aunt was a hard woman to forget. Until their mom's own fall from grace, Sondra had been the "wild child" of her family. She was a party girl who had 3 children by the time she had reached her 17th birthday. Oddly, she had used the connections she had made during her wilder days to establish a chain of clubs that were highly successful. Sondra was still an unconventional lady, but the crazy days of her youth were a thing of the past.

"I guess in Sondra's case the apple - or pair of apples - didn't fall too far from the tree," Katrina grinned. "Have either of you ever met your cousins?" The siblings both shook their heads. All they knew was that their aunt had 3 daughters and that the oldest two were twins. "You have 3 cousins, but the ones your aunt is having trouble reining in are the twins, Kat and Cassie."

"Reining in? What exactly do you mean by that?" Deborah piped up, not wanting anyone to forget that she was a part of this as well.

"The girls just turned nineteen and for the past year, they've been drinking and having sex with anything that has a pulse," Katrina sighed. "We're none of us saints, but we all think before we act and we know our actions have consequences. According to Sondra, her girls just dive in and have gotten out of trouble a few times by the skin of their teeth. She thought after hearing your father praise the good job I've done with you two ..." Daniel and Denise tried to restrain their laughter "... that a stay here with us might be a tonic."

Daniel could see the wheels turning in Katrina's mind. "Oh lord, you've got to be kidding. This place is almost a 24-7 sex festival and you want to add two more women to the mix?! When do you think I'm going to get a chance to sleep?"

"Hey, who said you were going to be the one having sex with them?" Denise said to her brother, nudging him with her elbow. "They're sisters and twins at that. Maybe they like to play with each other. Maybe they're into girls, did you ever think of that?"

To put an end to the mock "argument", Katrina held up her phone. "Okay smart guy, are you telling me that you won't be interested in these girls?"

Daniel didn't even have to look at the picture to know the girls were going to be gorgeous. Good genes ran on both sides of the family. Katrina was holding up a picture of two smiling, identical, curvy blondes in bikinis that were only slightly larger than dental floss. His cock stiffened and he knew he would have to start having power naps, because two more pieces of fuck candy were being added to his plate.

"Holy fuck!" Denise groaned as she and her girlfriend looked at the photos. "They're so hot that they look like supermodels!"

"Or porn stars," Deborah commented. "When do they get here?"

"Tomorrow," Katrina told her loving group. "So we'll have a little more fun today, but rest up for the main event tomorrow. I'm going to make sure everything is out in the open - no one has a problem with that, right? Okay, good. We'll make sure these two nymphos are so well fucked that they won't need to go looking for extra-curricular loving, are we agreed?"

The other two women nodded but Daniel wasn't so sure. "I don't mind having two more hot blondes join the fun Katrina, but damn, I'm only one man! I might just burn out if I try to keep up with 5 women!"

Katrina laughed. "Down, boy! Since when have any of us ever had trouble satisfying the others? Your sister is likely right, they're probably already partying with girls. If they aren't, they sure as hell will be by tomorrow night. Worst case scenario, I'll call in the reserves." Daniel had no clue as to what his aunt was talking about. His sister certainly did, as indicated by her wry smile.

The twins arrived at the very uncivilized hour of 8 AM the following morning. Daniel was about to complain about California girls not recognizing that not everyone was constantly cheerful until he got a good look at his twin blonde cousins. All of his early morning grumpiness went flying out the window as the two young women entered Katrina's spacious home.

The sisters were dressed identically in gauzy white sundresses that showed off their sexy Santa Barbara tans. Just as Denise had commented, the girls had the bodies of supermodels and both girls sported a naughty twinkle in their baby blues that indicated they would be up for any and all games that would be played. Both of the girls were around 5'7" in height with wavy blonde hair that went down to their perfect California butts. Daniel also made a mental note to add a vitamin supplement to his diet as he would likely be needing one.

"We're here, should we get the party started?" One of the girls said with a giggle. "I'm Kat, by the way, the quiet one over there is Cassie!" Introductions were swiftly made and the girls continued appraising the situation.

"I'm the brains of the outfit," Cassie smiled as she hugged her two cousins and looked over at Katrina and Deborah with an appreciative eye. "There is a way you can keep Kat quiet, isn't there baby?"

"Yeppers," Kat giggled again. "Just stuff a big, fat cock in my mouth or a yummy pussy. Looking around this room, I betcha I won't have any trouble finding both, right?"

Their "aunt" took the girls over to the couch and sat them down. "All cards on the table, okay girls?" Katrina said firmly, but gently. The twins nodded and stared at the attractive brunette with undisguised admiration. "If you two are looking to have fun, you're staying in the right home. Everyone here loves sex and we love to fuck. Everyone here will want to fuck you and believe me when I say this, by tonight, you'll be exhausted." The girls both wore face-wide smiles upon hearing that. "However, there are some ground rules and these rules are non-negotiable. Shall I continue?" The smiles vanished, but Cassie nodded for Katrina to keep talking.

"You two are adults and will be treated as such. You may come and go as you please, although I would appreciate a bit of notice if you're going to be out late or out all night. Your mom has given me an earful about your catting around. That ends - now! We'll keep you two busy and we know some very sexy and discreet people - just trust us. You are not to bring anyone home without one of us approving him - or her - we're your `chaperones' until we can get your heads on straight. Finally - NO drugs. Drugs are for losers, period. You can have a drink and enjoy yourselves, but if I find either of you with any drug - and that means pot too - I'm sending you packing. Are we clear on all of that?"

Kat spoke up. "Yeah, we were getting bored back home, so a new scene is cool with us. You all look like fun sexy people, I'm on board."

Cassie agreed with her twin. "I haven't had any pot or anything in like, ages! It, like, dulled the sex and who wants that?"

Katrina smiled. "Okay, that's settled. Welcome girls and stay as long as you want."

"I have, like, one question," Cassie grinned.

"Which is ...?"

"Who gets the first fuck with the stud?" She smiled and pointed at a somewhat taken aback Daniel. He regained his composure fast and seized control of the situation.

"Why should you have to choose?" Daniel said, impressing his aunt with his quick thinking. "I've never had twins before, why don't we three go up to my room and have at it? Katrina and Denise and Deborah can fend for themselves ..." He winked "... and join us in due time. How does that sound?"

"Like heaven!" Kat grinned as she made her way to the stairs. "We've never shared a guy before, have we sis?" That surprised Daniel, who looked to Cassie for confirmation. "Lots of chicks, yeah, but never a guy. We usually don't go for the same type, it's, like, the only way we're not identical!"

"Yeah, until now!" Cassie ran after her sister. "When we saw that big package you're sporting, Kat and I said we'd have to toss a coin to see which of us got to do you first. Your way sounds much more fun!"

"And we promise, you won't ever forget your first time with us!" Kat said as she reached the top of the landing and looked back down. "Come on Dan, hurry up - you've got two horny blonde twins just dying to fuck the hell out of you!"

"Rillly!" Cassie snickered, sounding like a true California girl. Daniel knew that she was putting him on, but it was all in fun. He looked back at his family and saw their approval, so he ran after the twins with leaps and bounds.

The girls were already in his room, cuddled up together and kissing a bit to get the preliminaries underway. "We would have spiced things up with some sexy lingerie," Kat told him "But it's still in our suitcases. I hope you don't mind," she teased as she turned to Cassie and started French kissing her twin.

Daniel could see that the two slightly-younger twins were going to keep him on his toes. They were naughty little vixens and he was going to have to outmaneuver them. Fortunately, his training at the hands of Katrina and one other - thing - gave him the advantage. As the sisters romped on the bed, he began to strip. When he heard one of the girls gasp, he knew he had them right where he wanted them.

"Holy shit Cassie, look at his cock!" Kat blurted out. "It's enormous, we're going to be stuffed full of prick!"

"Mmm baby, since when has that ever bothered you?" Cassie teased, running her hand along her sister's thigh. "I've seen some of the dudes you've fucked, you're a size queen!"

"Seriously, will you, like, look at it?" Kat said as Daniel reached the bed. To make her point, she wrapped her hand around Daniel's large member. "See what I mean, bitch?"

"Oh wow, I can't wait to have that in me," Cassie moaned. "Let's both suck his huge wang and the one who gets his cum gets to fuck him first, 'kay?"

Downstairs, Katrina was already on all fours. The mere sight of the blonde twins had her kitty purring. She didn't have to ask her sexy young maids to fuck her, they were as hot as she was. Denise and Deborah had both donned strap-ons and were DPing the older woman to the best of their ability. Deborah was, as ever, in awe of the beautiful brunette she had come to know and adore. If someone were to look up "unflappable" in the dictionary, they might well find Katrina's picture there. Despite the fact that she gave in to her basest urges during sex, a mere 5 minutes later, she could appear to be the very picture of glamor and gentility.

"Fuck me, my lovely whores, fuck auntie's horny pussy!" Katrina moaned as she moved her near-naked body against her two favorite girls. Everyone had worn something decadent for the girls' arrival, Katrina had worn her favorite black and red lace teddy underneath her dress. In spiky high heels and with her hair impeccably coiffed, even if the twins had not shown up today, a sexy little party would likely have been the outcome.

"Fuck, but I love you people," Deborah groaned before her girlfriend covered her full lips with loving kisses. "You're the best family a girl could ask for!" Denise had rarely discussed it with Daniel or Katrina, but Deborah rarely talked about her family back in Hawaii. Her love sensed that something was amiss, but her love for Deborah made her hold back. In the future, she would have to insist on their discussing it, especially if they were going to make plans for the future. In the meanwhile, with her girlfriend's slender, exotic body clad in a white lace stocking / heel ensemble, serious discussion was the furthest thing from Denise's mind.

Katrina moved her body around on the floor so that Denise could mount her face and Deborah could eat some pussy. Their styles were so different, Denise was slow and gentle while Deborah ate cunt like a starving peasant at a banquet. She was overjoyed that she had been the one to introduce the two girls a while back, because they were so well suited to one another. When Daniel had joined in, the girls seemed even more in tune than ever. Instead of causing any rifts, their shared "boyfriend" seemed to have cemented their relationship.

Daniel laughed to himself as he watched the horny twins try to make him cum. He hadn't bothered to tell him that his sessions with Katrina and reading up on "tantric sex" had given him tremendous endurance. It was exciting to see the identical blondes sucking his cock and his balls, their blue eyes gleaming as the enjoyed his sexual prowess. He no longer worried about being able to satisfy 5 women and wondered if their younger sister was sexually active yet.

"Day-UM Kat, what a great cock!" Cassie panted as she caught her breath. "I could suck it all day, but is he ever gonna cum? My mouth's getting tired!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Auntie's New Tenant Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds