• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mommy: Taking Me in the Shower

Mommy: Taking Me in the Shower

*All characters in this story are above the age of 18 and are not engaged in ageplay.*

*****

Mommy and I lay in bed, both of us enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms. We were still covered in my own spent seed. I was lying next to her now, slowly running my fingers over her nipples. I was enjoying the view of her in all her naked glory and the feeling of two loads of cum in my ass. She had a serene look on her face as I slowly traced her breasts and nipples. She finally sat up and looking at herself and me said, "I think it's time that Mommy took a shower." With that she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She looked over her shoulder with a smirk, and beckoned me with a finger to follow her.

I followed my naked Mommy to the shower. She had a huge glass encased walk-in shower. She turned on the water and let the heat grow. Then she stepped into the shower and looking at me again said, "Come on baby boy, Mommy needs your help to wash her back." I stepped in behind her. She stepped into the flow of cascading hot water and wet herself completely. Her eyes closed, as she enjoyed the feeling of the hot water running over her body. I stood back and admired the view of my dripping wet Mommy. She ran her hands over her breasts and stomach, rinsing off my sticky cum.

She then opened her eyes and looked at me with a predatory smile. She stepped back, further into the cascade of hot water as she said, "Come one baby boy, you need to get wet too. I need to make sure my baby is nice and clean." I stepped into the water flow and let the hot water run over my body. I had my eyes closed as I rinsed my body off. Mommy then grabbed some scented soap and handing it to me said, "Why don't you help Mommy was off." I put some soap in my hands and began running my hands over her body. I lathered her front, form neck to thighs. I made sure her breasts and cock were completely clean.

A quiet moan escaped her lips. I felt her cock begin to grow slightly. She then stepped back into the water flow and I helped to rinse off the excess soap. She looked at me and asked, "Do you think you did a good job? Is Mommy's front nice and clean."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I think so, Mommy."

She sat her head to the side and with a stern look said, "You think so? Well that's not good enough. You need to be sure. I want you to take a good look and make sure Mommy is all clean."

She then placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees. Her semi hard cock was now right in my face. Looking down at me she smirked as she said, "Now I want you to clean Mommy again. This time you need to be sure Mommy is clean." I brought my hands to wash her again, but this time she stopped me. She grabbed my hands and said, "No. No. You had your chance. Now Mommy needs you to clean her thoroughly. Open your mouth, baby."

I did as she ordered. She then brought her hardening cock to my lips. Her hands were back on my shoulders as she asked, "Is Mommy clean?"

I said, "Yes Mommy. You are nice and clean."

With a smile on her face she asked, "Will you kiss Mommy?" I kissed her cock head. She sighed at the feeling of my lips on her cock head. Still looking down at me she asked, "Do you remember how I taught you to be good to Mommy? I want you to be good to Mommy again. Show Mommy she is nice and clean. Now open your mouth for Mommy."

I opened my mouth. She then slid her cock into my warm wet mouth. I closed my lips around her hard shaft. I then started to slowly suck her hard cock as I looked up into her eyes. My hands were on her thighs as I began to work her cock in my mouth. I suckled her cock head, showing Mommy how good I could be. I took her all the way into my throat, sucking hard as I went. I loved the sounds she made as I took her cock head all the way into my throat and swallowed. She moaned out, "Oh baby. You like making Mommy feel good, Don't you?"

Never taking my mouth off her cock, I moaned and affirmative. Her eyes still on me, Mommy said, "Now use your hands and make sure all of Mommy is clean." I started to massage and stroke Mommy's balls. I even ran my hands over her tasty ass cheeks. Mommy started to pump her cock in and out of my mouth. I now had both hands gripping and massaging her ass cheeks as I began to deep throat her hard cock. Mommy's eyes were half closed now as she looked at me. Her little boy was on his knees sucking her massive cock. She smiled at the thought.

I then took her deep into my throat again and swallowed deeply. She started to work herself up and said, "That's my good little boy. Clean Mommy up. Make sure Mommy is nice and clean. You are making Mommy so proud." I started bobbing my head, working my lips up and down her hard cock. I lovingly sucked Mommy's cock. "She again asked, "Do you like that baby? Do you like making Mommy happy? I know you do. Now make Mommy as happy as she can be."

I really started sucking Mommy's cock. My hands on her ass cheeks pulling her into me, as I would deep throat her cock. I could hear her breathing pick up and her moans grow. She moaned loudly, "That's it baby. Make Mommy proud. Keep going. Mommy needs her baby to make her feel really good." I loved her dirty talk and took her cock head back into my throat. Mommy began to pant, "Just like that baby. Just like that. You're making Mommy feel so good. Mommy feels really good, now baby."

With her cock head in my throat, I swallowed as fast as I could. My throat muscles working Mommy's cock head. I had my hands massaging her balls again. I felt her balls start to twitch. Then I felt her cock head swell and her entire cock twitch. Mommy went completely rigid, as felt the first spurt of cum shoot down my throat. I continued to swallow what Mommy gave me. When she could cum no more, I withdrew her cock until I was sucking just her cock head. I milked her cock with one hand as the other hand continued to massage her balls. I worked her cock head with deep sucks. I ran my tongue all over her head.

She moaned one last time, as she withdrew her cock from my mouth. She then stroked my head lovingly. She raised me up to my feet and kissed my deeply. Her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and showing me who was in charge. With our tongues twisting and turning against each other, she held my ass cheeks tightly. She then pulled back and said, "You take such good care of Mommy. And Mommy is so proud of her baby boy. But you're not done yet, you need to keep helping Mommy get clean."

She then turned around and stood with her back to me. I lathered her back, shoulders, beautiful ass cheeks, and thighs. She then stepped into the water flow and I helped to rinse her off again. She then bent forward, pushing out her ass cheeks and said, "Mommy always has trouble back there. Will you help make sure Mommy's backside is nice and clean, baby?" I ran me soapy hands between her ass cheeks and massaged them as I went.

I heard her moan again as my finger grazed her puckered asshole. Without looking back at me she said, "Mmm, now you really need to go deep and make sure Mommy is really clean. Mommy always has to be clean." I lathered her more and rinsed as I went. Mommy then spread her ass cheeks and said, "Can you tell if Mommy is all clean, baby? You need to be sure. Make sure that Mommy isn't sweaty. Get a good look for Mommy." I then knelt down and ran my fingers over her wet ass cheeks and up and down her asshole. Mommy moaned at the feeling.

Mommy then spread her legs and looking over her shoulder said, "Get closer baby. Mommy needs to know she doesn't smell bad." I placed my face between her ass cheeks and smelled her. She smelled of vanilla, just like the soap. "How does Mommy smell baby?" she asked.

My face still between her ass cheeks I said, "You smell like vanilla, Mommy."

She smiled and said, "Such a good boy. But you need to be sure Mommy is all clean. Taste Mommy. Make sure Mommy is nice and clean. You want Mommy to be all clean, don't you baby?"

"Yes, Mommy," I said as I leaned in and licked her asshole.

Moaning as she still held her ass cheeks apart Mommy said, "That's my good boy. Lick Mommy. Show Mommy you can do as she says. Now be a good boy and don't stop until Mommy says so." I began to lick deep into her ass. Her asshole tightening and relaxing as my tongue probed her puckered hole. My face was pressed firmly between her luscious ass cheeks, as my tongue pleasured my Mommy's asshole. I then started to flick my tongue up and down, inside my Mommy. Her breath caught as she gasped out, "Oh just like that. That's my good boy."

I moaned into Mommy's asshole as licked deep into her anal canal. Mommy was in ecstasy as her little boy worked her asshole with his talented tongue. She loved the power she held, her little boy licking her asshole and loving it. She knew he would do anything she demanded. Her little boy would do anything to please his Mommy. But Mommy also knew her little boy would need to be taken care of too. Mommy knew what her little boy really needed. Just like Mommy knew her little boy wanted to make Mommy proud, Mommy also knew her little boy needed to be shown that Mommy knew how to reward such good behavior.

Mommy's cock was growing hard again. All of Mommy's little boy's attention was making Mommy want to claim her little boy again. Mommy knew she had to show her little boy who was in charge. Mommy had to make sure her little boy would always remember that he belonged to her. With a sigh and a moan, Mommy released her ass cheeks and turned around. I stayed on my knees and enjoyed having brought so much pleasure to my Mommy. Mommy was so happy, and I knew I had made her happy.

Mommy then pulled me to my feet. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Now Mommy needs to make sure her little boy is all clean. You have had quite the work out today, and Mommy knows that kind of workout makes her little boy sticky in certain places. Now Mommy needs you to turn around and lean up against the wall." I did as ordered. I had my ass pushed out. I heard Mommy start to click something together. I didn't look. I knew Mommy knew what she was doing.

I felt Mommy press a finger into my asshole. I gasped and felt my asshole clinch around her finger. Mommy then whispered into my ear, "Don't worry baby. Mommy just needs to make sure her baby's bottom is all clean too. Now be a good boy and let Mommy get you all clean."

I whispered back, "Yes Mommy," as I willed myself to relax around her finger. Mommy then held my stomach with one hand as her finger probed my asshole.

Mommy then said, "Yes. Mommy can feel that her baby boy needs to be cleaned out thoroughly. Now just relax as Mommy gets you all nice and clean."

I felt Mommy's finger leave my asshole. I then felt a metal probe touch my puckered hole and slowly work its way inside me. Mommy pushed the long metal object deep into my asshole. I then felt my asshole fill with warm water. I sighed at the warm feeling inside me. Mommy then said, "Now let the water fill you up and wash you out. Mommy wants her baby boy to be all fresh and clean. Just relax and let the water flow out of you. I felt my ass being filled to the max. I then felt water begin to spray out of my asshole. I looked down and watched as my Mommy's cum began to be cleaned out of my ass.

I whimpered at the thought of not having my Mommy's seed inside me. Mommy knew what the problem was. She stroked my head from behind and said, "Don't worry baby. Mommy just needs to clean you out to make more room. Mommy will fill you up again very soon. " She then kissed my shoulder as she continued to stroke my head. The water had cleaned me out and was now running clear. "That's better," she said. "My baby is nice and clean." I felt the metal probe being slowly removed from my asshole. My ass muscles clamped shut as the probe left my asshole. My ass was still full of warm water, with nowhere to go.

I felt Mommy's hands running all over my body. Mommy ran her nails down my back. I shivered at the feeling. I then felt Mommy's hard cock as it was pressed against my lower back. Mommy pressed her lips to my ear, as her breasts pressed against my back. Mommy whispered, "I think my baby boy needs another treat. You have been such a good boy. Would you like Mommy to give you a treat?"

I tried not to move, although I desperately wanted to such my ass back into my Mommy. I was able to whisper, "Yes Mommy. I like being good for you."

Mommy took my ear lobe in her mouth and ran her teeth over it, as she whispered, "Then Mommy should reward her little boy for being so good."

Mommy then grabbed my hips and positioned me just the way she liked me. She spread my legs wider, for better access to my water filled boy ass. I then felt her cock head press against my asshole and begin to enter me. I sighed as I felt my Mommy's hard shaft enter my asshole. Mommy kept pushing her cock into my boy hole, until she was buried balls deep inside me. I felt so full, with my Mommy's hard cock and all the warm water inside my ass. Mommy moaned loudly as she enjoyed the feeling of my tight asshole grip the shaft of her hard cock and the warm water inside me.

She then began to pull out. She brought her hard cock all the way out until her hard cock was the only thing inside me. Mommy then slowly pushed back in. I loved the feeling of my Mommy's big breasts pressed against my back as her hard cock was buried in my asshole. Mommy's then brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "Do you like it when Mommy is inside you? Do you like knowing that Mommy has control of her little boy? I know you do. I know Mommy's little boy lives to make his Mommy happy. Well now, Mommy needs to show her little boy who is in charge. Now you be a big brave boy and take what Mommy gives you. Ok?"

I whispered back, "Yes Mommy. I'll be brave." Mommy then leaned back and gripped my hips tightly. She then brought her cock back to my asshole and plunged back in. She set a fast deep pace. I was forced to hold onto the shower wall and had to fight to stay in this position. The strength and speed of Mommy's deep rectal rampage was unforgiving. She was breathing hard as she pounded my boy asshole. I felt her cock as it continued to work my prostate with every deep plunge.

Mommy must have left it too, because she said, "Be a good boy and don't get dirty again. Mommy is very proud of you. But you are not allowed to do anything unless Mommy let's you."

Between my deep breaths, I was able to moan out, "Yes Mommy. I'll be good." Mommy never let up her punishment of my ass. She had a death grip on my hips and was showing me that Mommy was the one in charge. I had to force myself to concentrate on not cumming. My concentration was not easy, as Mommy continued to slam my prostate with her hard cock.

Mommy stopped talking at this point and concentrated on the amazing feeling of her hard cock as it was plunged deeper and deeper in to her little boy's water filled asshole. Mommy had no idea that the warm water would have this much of an effect on her as it did. Mommy knew she wouldn't last long. Mommy then redoubled her efforts of fucking her little boy. Every time her cock would punch her little boy's prostate, he would let slip a guttural moan. Mommy wanted her little boy so concentrated on not cumming, that he would have no choice but to take whatever punishment Mommy's cock dished out into his ass.

Knowing she wouldn't last longer she suddenly ordered, "When I tell you, I want you to let all the water out. Do you understand me? When Mommy says so, you are to release all the water you are holding in your bottom."

I was barely conscious of what Mommy said. But I was able to grasp it and said, "Yes Mommy. I will." Mommy smiled wickedly as she heard the concentration in her little boy's voice. Mommy knew how much he had to concentrate to keep from cumming. Mommy wondered if she should take mercy on her little boy and put a cock ring on his boy cock. That way Mommy's little boy would have an easier time of not cumming. But no, Mommy thought. Her little boy needed to learn self restraint.

Mommy continued to slam hard into her little boy's asshole and pound my prostate with each dominating plunge of her massive cock. I knew Mommy would be disappointed if I came. So I concentrated on clinching my asshole as tightly as I could. I heard Mommy moan at this and say, "That's it baby, just like that. Mommy's so close now. Mommy's so close. Just a little bit more." Mommy began to increase the speed of her thrusts and slam deeper into her little boy's asshole. Mommy loved hearing the gasps and sighs that came from her little boy as she continued to slam her massive cock deep into his asshole.

With a deep hard thrust, Mommy suddenly said, "Now baby. Let all the water out." I sighed as I relaxed my asshole and released all the warm water trapped in my ass. Mommy felt the warm water as it rushed past her hard cock. The feeling sent her over the edge. Mommy began to cum deep inside her little boy's ass. With a hard deep thrust and a loud moan Mommy spilt her hot Mommy seed into the willing anal crevice of her darling little boy. The water released from her little boy's ass hole carried the cum back out again.

Mommy sighed as she felt the last of the water flow out of her little boy's asshole and past her cock. Mommy knew her little boy's asshole was nice and clean once again. Mommy smiled at the thought of having such a compliant little boy, willing to do exactly as his Mommy demanded. Mommy had slowed down her thrusts and just let her semi hard cock rest inside her little boy's asshole. Mommy loved the way it felt to just relax with her softening cock still buried in her little boy. What better way for her little boy to be reminded that his place was to serve his Mommy and make her happy.

Mommy reached up and brought her little boy's head back to her. Mommy stayed buried in his asshole as she roughly thrust her tongue into his mouth. Mommy heard her little boy sigh and moan as their tongues danced and moved together. Mommy slowly withdrew her cock from her little boy's asshole. The soft sigh and moan from her little boy told Mommy that he truly belonged to her. Mommy smiled into the deep kiss as she knew that her little boy could and would take anything Mommy gave him without complaint and thank Mommy for it afterwards.

Mommy turned her little boy around and deepened the kiss as she pressed her body against his, forcing her little boy up against the shower wall. Mommy moaned as their kissing deepened and their hands pulled each other closer. Mommy smiled at the thought of having her little boy so willing to service her desires. Mommy's little boy had not complained once at the harsh treatment Mommy had dished out. Finally breaking the kiss, Mommy smacked her little boy's cute bubble butt. With a smirk at the gasp and jump that the smack caused her little boy, she said "Now that we're both clean, it's time to get dried off."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mommy: Taking Me in the Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1318 milliseconds