• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 04

The College's New Assistant Pt. 04

12

Our heroine becomes the life drawing model. Lots of humiliation and all that good stuff, setting it up for more next time. Please don't hesitate to give feedback, I'd love to know what you all think.

*********************

Art Class

As Yumi arrived at art class, she could feel everyone staring at her. Her breasts were practically falling out of her top as, though she was given a new blouse for today, it had been altered to have only two buttons holding it together, like the top yesterday had become after losing her buttons. It was open to below her sternum showing half of her bra and full deep cleavage of her wonderful 30DD cup breasts.

Today she had life drawing. The teacher, Ms Pennyworth, was 28, only six years out of University herself. She had short red hair and a thin frame with long legs. She had sharp fine features and wore large brown framed glasses. She was fairly plain looking, but not unattractive. She was a no nonsense sort of teacher and believed in developing skills in Art, rather than focusing on concept. So she was indeed very passionate that students spent a lot of time life drawing.

Ms Pennyworth eyed Yumi hungrily as she walked in, breasts straining at her blouse, skirt resting just below the tops of her lacy stockings and hair bouncing in long pigtails to the side of her head. She was the sexiest Asian girl, or possibly any girl, Ms Pennyworth had seen. Ms Pennyworth was jealous of girls like Yumi with her naturally buxom chest, smooth tanned skin and beautiful face. Meanwhile, Ms Pennyworth had to be content with her freckled white skin and 30A cup chest. She celebrated inwardly at the thought of ordering Yumi around. She was going to take her down a peg or three and enjoy doing it.

"Yumi, please come up on the stage for me," Ms. Pennyworth told her.

Yumi walked nervously to the centre of the room and stepped up onto a two foot high stage that was two metres squared in area. The stage was surrounded by three tungsten lamps that were currently switched off. As she climbed the high step, she wobbled a bit and was steadied by Ms Pennyworth.

"Oh easy now! It's a bit awkward in your heels, be careful Yumi," She said. Of course, she didn't want Yumi to hurt herself before she had fun with her. There was a wooden chair in the middle of the stage with a bowl of fruit on it.

"Today class, we will do a more interesting study for life drawing. Yumi will be our model," She began, "As something a little more fun, we'll use the cliched example of fruit in a different way today. Yumi please pick up the bowl of fruit and sit on the chair with the bowl placed on your lap."

Yumi did as she was asked. Once the bowl was resting on her lap she tried to pull her skirt down as best as possible and keep her knees together. Even though she was the centre of attention, this wasn't so bad. The hardest part would be sitting still for so long without getting tired, she thought. Ms Pennyworth walked around the class slowly inspecting the students work. Most of the boys spent a lot more effort drawing Yumi than the fruit, specifically, her gravity defying breasts complete with deep cleavage. Ms Pennyworth stopped at one girls easel.

"Wow Kristal, you've done a great job here!" Ms Pennyworth praised the girl, "This is some great attention to detail!"

"Well Miss, Yumi has a really pretty face so it's really enjoyable to sketch," Kristal explained, "I think Japanese girls have such cute features."

"Indeed, Yumi is a very pretty girl. We are lucky she has offered her service to the school for the next two years," Ms Pennyworth continued, "We'll spend five more minutes of this pose then move on to a new one."

Yumi was embarrassed by the women talking about how pretty she was, as she had always hid her charms from other people, and now everyday she was exposed to everyone around her in the most explicit of ways. It was slowly dawning on her just how sexy her beautiful body was. Her legs began to spread a little with the weight of the bowl and her thighs becoming tired from keeping her knees together. Ms Pennyworth noticed this and walked to her side and gave her a little backhand tap on her thigh.

"Careful Yumi, hold the original pose just a little longer please," She asked, "We'll do some more 'open' poses later."

Yumi didn't really want to know what that meant. She kept her legs together for the next four minutes until Ms Pennyworth told the students to stop. She did a final walk around the class to view the sketches. Kristal had put even more work into her sketch, detailing Yumi's large chest and slim, long legs. She'd drawn a little heart in the corner with her name signed inside it. It was fairly obvious she had a crush on Yumi. Ms Pennyworth grabbed the drawing and held it up for the class to look at.

"Students, please look at the level of detail Kristal has put into her work. This is really fantastic stuff!" She said proudly holding the paper. She turned to Yumi now, holding the sketch two feet from her face. "Isn't this great Yumi?" She asked.

"Ahh yes Miss, bery good, I am flatter," She said cutely.

"Well, I'd say you are 'flattered', but definitely not 'flatter'," Ms Pennyworth joked. A few of the students understood her joke and laughed. "Ok, as promised, new pose. Pass me the fruit Yumi," She said. Yumi obliged her. Next, Ms Pennyworth pulled Yumi's legs apart and began to pose her. Moving her ass closer to the edge of the seat and placing her arms behind her grabbing the back of the seat, she then pushed her chest down and forward and grabbed her chin between her thumb and index finger turning her head up to face the students. The pressure on her shirt increased a lot until it was too much. -Pop-! Another button burst off her blouse rolling under the students feet never to be seen again.

"Miss! My shirt!" Yumi cried out.

"Yes, it seems your gifted body is trying to destroy your shirt... hmm," She teased her, "Only one button left, that won't do."

Ms Pennyworth then instructed Yumi to sit up again. When she moved unfortunately the shift caused her large breasts to defeat the struggling last button. Now her blouse flew open but with Ms Pennyworth standing in front of her, none of the students could see her sweet lacy demi bra. The teacher then grabbed the bottom corners of the blouse and tied them together in a knot, which forced her tits up and out of the blouse. This was far worse than when she still had a button keeping it together. Now it was really all on display. Her areolae half peeking out of her bra and her now hard nipples were threatening to pop out.

"There! All fixed!" Ms Pennyworth announced seemingly happy with her repair job. Yumi thought it was a joke, this showed much more of her breasts, why did she even leave her with her blouse at all? Ms Pennyworth continued moving her around posing her as she was before she made her blouse alterations. The tops of Yumi's light brown areolae were pointing toward all the students in the class, framed with white lacy half cups. Her eyes were pointed upwards at a 45 degree angle, looking at a point on the ceiling. This was better than having to look at the students as she wouldn't have to see them staring directly into her deep cleavage.

Ms Pennyworth had also spread her legs out wide and perched her butt on the edge of the chair so now her skirt was not covering her g-string. Everyone could see straight into her crotch, and would also see that her little pussy covering had wedged into her lips. Yumi wasn't aware of how deep her camel toe was as she was posed to look at the ceiling. She started thinking about how slutty she must have looked to the class. It was so at odds with the person she really was. Some of the boys were trying to "rearrange" their pants. Yumi had given them hard erections. Kristal was staring deeply at Yumi's neck and her supple lips.

"Miss, I can't really see the subject so well in this light," Kristal complained, "Can we turn on the tungsten lamps please? I think it would really help my sketching," She asked.

"Hmm yes, that's a good idea. No point having these lights here if we don't use them," She said as she walked around the stage, flicking each light on, "Ahh! Much better! The tungsten lamps really bring out the brown in your eyes Yumi."

"Thanks Miss, that is much better," Kristal beamed seeing Yumi brightly lit up like a lingerie model. She was much hotter than any girls she'd seen recently in a "lads magazine". There was really no escaping how exposed she was now. Every inch of her smooth tan skin was lit up from all angles. It really was a spectacle. Those tight pants of the boys in the back of the class were getting tighter.

"Students, I have to do something in my office, I'll be back in a few minutes. Please keep sketching the subject," She said, slightly objectifying Yumi. With that she walked down the hall to Yumi's right and disappeared into a room.

Yumi could feel the heat from the lamps all over her body now. After two minutes she began to form beads of sweat. It was a strangely warm day to begin with and being so close to the lights was making the area around her over 33 degrees celsius. Another two minutes in and she felt a drop of sweat roll down her forehead, past her nose, which made her twitch it cutely, then down her neck and cleavage finally taking a right turn down her large orb resting at her nipple. Over the next two minutes she felt several drops running down her face and ending at her breasts, so much so that the top of her lacy cups were beginning to become a little transparent. Of course she had no way to see this, as she was looking up and ahead. She felt a sweaty itch all over her body, and her silky skin had become shiny and wet.

The students began to notice this commenting quietly amongst themselves that she was getting hot, and joking that she must be loving the attention to sweat like that. Some of the sleazier guys stared at her and did a "cocksucking" face simulating a dick going into his mouth. Lucky for Yumi, the college had a strict no phones in class policy, so none of the students could take photos of her slick with sweat, her bra becoming increasingly transparent with each minute. However, the college was recording everything on cameras placed in the classroom as they did with every class. They said that it was so they can help the teachers monitor student attention remotely, and use it as evidence in case of disputes.

Ms Pennyworth came back into the classroom. She looked at Yumi and said, "Are you a bit warm Yumi?"

"Yes Miss, I sweat a lot! Can I have towel please?"

"Hmm I'll wipe you down, I don't want you to move from that pose just yet. I'll turn off the rear lamp as well if that helps."

She then switched off the rear lamp and walked over with a damp towel. She had used it earlier this morning for her shower and she had not washed it for a while. Ms Pennyworth started roughly wiping over Yumi's face and along her arms then down her legs, taking time to rub it across her sweaty camel toed crotch. She then came up to Yumi's breasts spending a lot of time wiping them and jiggling them around. All this movement caused Yumi's one centimetre long nipples to pop out, the bra cups still stayed in place however.

Yumi had the taste of dirty towel in her mouth, she wasn't aware that it had been rubbed on the teachers wet pussy earlier today. Ms Pennyworth got a kick out of that, and she dreamed of a time when she will be able to shove Yumi's face down into her pussy.

"Ok, we'll see if that helps you sweetheart," The teacher said with a little sass, "Stay in this pose for a bit longer then we'll try one last one if we have time."

She then started walking around the class again and she began to give advice. "Please note all of the curves on the subject, the full breasts, the round buttocks and long legs. Try to draw the VOLUME," She emphasised, "Not just the shapes, students!"

To further illustrate her point, she walked over to Yumi and traced her breasts with her fingers, "See the curves here, see how the light reflects of these globes," She said as if talking about a couple of ripe melons. Yumi blushed so much that her ears were lit up with red. She'd never been so objectified before. It was like she didn't matter at all, but everybody was staring at her. Her humanity was not important, all she was there for was to be a learning aid, a hot model to make it more fun for the students. This idea felt so bad to Yumi, but at the same time, it was a little exciting to know she could affect peoples emotions this way.

"And see the lovely line of the thigh from the knee to the crotch," Ms Pennyworth said this time sliding her whole hand slowly along the length and then flicking her hand up over Yumi's now deep camel toe. Yumi twitched as she felt the teachers index finger brush against her wet lips. "Oh Yumi, I think you are still sweaty my dear!" She exclaimed in mock surprise, "Let's get this off you then!"

As she said this she undid the knot holding her shirt together. Yumi spoke out a little too loud, "Miss! Please no, I'm fine!"

"Yeah, take it all off her Miss!" Hayden called out. He was ignored by the teacher who was more outraged by Yumi's lack of co-operation.

"Yumi, don't be ridiculous! I can see the sweat covering you! We don't have any fans in this class today and I won't have you becoming dehydrated or some other health risk developing!" Ms Pennyworth shouted mildly angrily at Yumi while pulling the shirt behind her and down her arms to her hands that were gripping the chair tightly. She then pried her fingers off and remove the blouse altogether and reattached her hands to the chair. Next she unfastened Yumi's skirt which wasn't covering her crotch, but now this meant her luscious arse was exposed as well. Yumi wanted to protest but she knew it would only be met with more shouting or even worse, a spanking.

"Now as we have only twenty minutes left, you can hold this pose for another ten. Is that not too much for you, Your Highness?" She chided Yumi. The class laughed loudly at this. A lot of the laughter was nervous. The kind of nervous a young man with no sexual experience shows when in the presence of a beautiful girl. The students knew it was life drawing, but so far they'd never drawn a person. Let alone a smoking hot babe in a tiny demi bra and g-string, wedged deep in her pussy, complimented with stockings, high heels and two sexy red bows at the top of two schoolgirl pigtails.

"Yes Miss, s- s- sorry," Yumi stuttered, unable to believe she was in such a state of undress. And also she was unable to believe she was growing to like the nervous, sickening and exciting feeling of being in a completely helpless situation. She had rules with her family, but they always let her do what she wanted. She was never forced into anything, she was just encouraged to always try her best at what she wished to pursue. Now, all autonomy had been taken away from her. She had no idea what would be expected of her next, she simply had to obey. She finally realised it would be impossible to continue her studies again. That was not her place in this college anymore, she was simply a tool to be used how the teachers pleased. It was liberating, terrifying and overwhelming.

Yumi was starting to feel the pain of being in the same pose for over fifteen minutes now. She desperately wanted to move. Ms Pennyworth came over to her again and wiped her all over with the damp towel, mopping up the sweat from her silky Asian skin. When she got to her neck Yumi couldn't help but drop her head down hoping for the young teacher to massage her. Ms Pennyworth could sense her pain.

"Ah I'm sorry Yumi, you must be feeling stiff now," She said sympathetically, "Change of plan class. Stop your current drawing and start a new one. This one will take us to the end of the class for today. Yumi, stand up straight and stretch for a bit."

Yumi didn't need to be told twice. She leapt up from her chair, her big titties bouncing violently in her half cups, in fact they bounced out so that now both her condom size areolae were two inches above the lace of her bra. She was so busy stretching she hadn't noticed yet. She also didn't notice the hushed gasps of the students in the class. After another ten seconds of stretching she bent her head down to stretch the back of her neck and then she saw her nipples pointing back at her.

"Eeee eeah! Hatsukashi!!" She cried out in her native tongue. She then quickly squished her massive mammaries back into her bra cups. The class let out a loud belly laugh now that seemed to ease the sexual tension that was thick in the air. Ms Pennyworth even joined in the laugh before speaking again.

"Now now, yes it is amusing that Yumi is so sensitive about her body. Yumi, after all this is life drawing! We haven't even got to the nude classes yet! You have nothing to be ashamed of, we are all adults here, and you have a lovely body. A great subject to study for improving ones drawing skill," Ms Pennyworth said, in a bit of an attempt to calm the sexy half naked girl.

"Ok one last pose," The teacher said grabbing Yumi's right arm and draping it over her head so she was touching her left ear. Then she put her left arm behind her back with her wrist resting on the top of her right ass cheek. Next, she bent down between her legs pushing her ankles out making Yumi stand with her feet an arms length apart. Ms Pennyworth then stood up exhaling strongly onto her g-string as she ascended then again surreptitiously grazing the back of her hand against Yumi's pussy. Yumi pulled her hips back involuntarily. "Please Yumi, stand still!" Ms Pennyworth reprimanded her and gave her a swift slap on the arse.

Yumi's breathing was getting a little laboured. She was still getting hot from the lamps and also from the attention on her. All of the students staring at her, and now she was looking back at them which made it worse, had really driven her anxiety and embarrassment to new highs. All of this made her heart beat faster and in turn, heat her body up.

"Hmm, it needs something else... ahh!" Ms Pennyworth had an idea. She walked in from of Yumi and gently pulled the sides of a g-string down until the creases between her thigh and groin came into view. She kept pulling them down until her clitoral hood was just covered by the top of the panties.

"There, that's better. It adds some more interesting lines to the subjects pose," She announced triumphantly.

Yumi was now very much aware of her shaved mound and could feel the lace against her love button. She noticed the gaze of most of the students staring at her silky triangle, the dirty thoughts obvious in their expressions. The bottom of the g-string was still wedged in her lips, so the area of the fabric covering her pussy was a tiny triangle about eight centimetres long by five centimetres at the top tapering down to a one centimetre section between her pussy lips. Yumi's heightened awareness made her feel the blood pulsing through her body in her pussy which was getting warmer and wetter at her being a public spectacle. Feeling so powerless and undressed was a powerful emotional state that Yumi was getting to know more intimately. Once again, Yumi was pouring in sweat, so much that she had begun to breath through her mouth. Ms Pennyworth noticed this and walked over to her with the dirty towel.

"Awww you poor thing! You are drenched Yumi!" The Art Teacher feigned shock, "Lets get you cooled down."

She walked over to the fridge in her office, grabbed all the ice cubes and wrap them in a small cloth she had in her desk draw, and leaving the towel on her chair. She walked back out to where Yumi was standing and she said, "Yumi, this will be a little cold but we need to cool you down a little."

With that she started at Yumi's forehead and moved the ice bundle across her face and up and down her neck. "Eeeeeeeiii!" Yumi cried involuntarily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds