• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carla's Affair

Carla's Affair

This story is a work of fiction.

*****

I am married to a twenty four years old beautiful woman. Carla is of Brazilian-Italian mix, I met her on the internet and after several months I asked her for marriage in her home town in southern of Brazil.

When I saw her pictures on the net in a correspondence website, I fell in love with her hazel eyes, brown hair, thick lips and olive skin body... She had all the beauty and attractiveness that any man would die for. She looked like an Amazonian bomb shell...

I sent her my pictures after chatting together for more than three months and she agreed for marriage after I visited her and we spent our honeymoon on an island in Thailand...

I am a forty eight years old engineer who works in a construction company where I travel a lot to follow up several projects. My life totally changed when I got married to Carla. We spent great times there, I had the best sex and romance a man can ever dream of...

Carla adapted well to my sexual needs, however she had two things which she never allowed me to do: anal sex and blowjob!

She explained that she felt degraded whenever she did that and I understood her well.

I tried to do my best to let her adapt with her new life, Carla wanted to spend her time making sports and studying English.

I usually come home after four o'clock, but in our second marriage anniversary I decided to make a surprise for her so I bought her flowers and a golden necklace and I planned to take her out for dinner.

As I parked the car near home I realized a red truck parked outside it seemed to belong to a plumping company.

I entered our two floors house and continued to the kitchen where I saw some plumping tools on the floor. I looked around the first floor and it seemed quite so I thought probably there is some problem in the toilets upstairs. As I walked to our room I heard some heavy noise!

From the door knob I could see Carla on our bed, totally naked, and above her was a big muscular black man... His huge dick was inside her pussy, he was fucking my wife continuously while pushing his tongue inside her mouth...

I was totally shocked; I left home quickly to the nearest pub and couldn't believe what I saw. I decided to keep things secret and I went back late that night, I was thinking of divorce, but I remembered that I had my house and car in Carla's name.

I kept my mouth shut and decided to think about my reaction.

After two days I decided to enter our home secretly another time, and I discovered them in the living room, where my wife was sucking on the guy's huge dick, they didn't see me, and I watched them from the kitchen. I had a hard on and I resisted myself not to masturbate and retreated to the car quickly before Carla discovered anything...

I used to have some fantasies about what is called cuckolding, or watching my wife being fucked by a bull, but never had the courage to ask Carla about it.

That night I slept near Carla and I tried to initiate sex but she pretended to be tired. That guy was satisfying her well!

I was lost and confused...

I sat in the pub one day afternoon lost in my thoughts; I realized that an Asian young woman was looking at me while drinking some wine.

Christina was her name, we started to chat and I didn't know why I found myself telling her about my personal problems. Christina looked confident and relaxed, while I was confused and in despair. She listened to me quietly then she asked me to get her a pack of cigarette from a nearby shop and I did that happily.

Christina told me that she worked as a private investigator and that she would help me to get all the evidence that my wife was cheating on me.

"Are you stupid or what?" Christina told me bluntly when she discovered that I was hesitant to agree. I felt myself like a jerk when I followed her out to her convertible Mercedes.

"Try to be a man... anyway, I charge 5000 USD for the service... bye." Christina threw me her business card out of her car and I grabbed it from the ground...

Back at home Carla told me that she would be visiting her friend on Sunday; she told me that she wanted to take a break and do something different that day. I was trying to talk with her about our relationship and sexual life but she didn't want to open the subject...

"I need some help in home Steve, would you do some cleaning and ironing on Sunday?" Carla told me while she put some cream on her body.

I told her that I would do anything to please her!

Carla then came to me and reached to my dick, she started jerking me off while I licked her breasts on the sofa, "You know Steve, your dick needs some enlargement!"

Immediately I exploded in her hands, I remembered how she was sucked that huge black dick...

"I'll do whatever you want Carla, please don't leave me... please darling!"

I begged Carla in the toilet while she washed her hands, and she was a little bit surprised how I looked pathetic. She didn't answer me, all what she did was to go to our bedroom and lock the door behind her.

I tried to convince her to open the door but she wouldn't answer, so I left to the bar and I sat there totally in despair.

"Don't blame yourself" Christina whispered in my ear before she sat next to me.

She dropped on the table a file and she told me that inside it I could find all the pictures I needed of my wife and her lover. "Come to my office tomorrow and I'll tell you what to do".

That night, Carla was in the living room watching TV, I tried to sooth things down but it didn't work. I knelt in front of her and took her feet in my hands and started to massage them. Carla kept me in my position for a full hour without even looking at me! That night she made me sleep on the sofa.

The other day I went to Christina's office. Her office was located in a reputable business center. Her secretary, also an Asian beauty asked me to wait for a long time.

The secretary explained that Christina was very strict and would be very angry if anybody interrupted her meetings.

Finally I was allowed to enter, Christina was in her business suit and black opened high heels sandal, she looked very sexy.

"Did you bring the money?" Christina asked me sternly, and when I nodded she started to explain to me that my wife was in love with that plumber called Peter and that she was dating him for more than four months.

Christina added that I can easily divorce my wife now that I have the full evidence with me.

"But I want to try to bring her back..." and before I wanted to continue Christina gave me a big slap on my face.

I felt so weak in front of her, her dominance and authority over me kept my mouth shut.

"Look at yourself boy, she's using you, and you are like a pussy!" Christina told me before she opened the door of her office to kick me out!

I begged her to give me a chance and promised that I would do anything for her to forgive my weakness. She ordered me to take out my pants and to bare my bottoms!

She whipped my bare bottom for a while with a ruler from her desk and made me count every hit and thank her for it...

"Suck my asshole clean NOW"

Christina came violently after I licked and tongue fucked her hole for an hour!

"I expect from you total submission, you are my slave now, go back to your slut wife and wait for my instructions tomorrow".

I rushed to my home and couldn't believe what had just happened to me. I was totally enslaved by Christina and I enjoyed it, the humiliation that she inflicted on me had driven me crazy...

I entered home to discover my wife and her lover kissing in the salon, Carla's hand was grabbing his big hard on cock, her breasts were bare and shining from his saliva...

"Come here" Carla ordered me, and I didn't dare to refuse.

I opened my mouth wide trying to push all of his cock inside my mouth; slowly and slowly until I managed to suck on it properly... Carla kept pushing my head while kissing his big lips...

Soon Carla was pushing his dick inside her after she sat facing him, he ordered me to lick on her asshole while he feasted on her breasts...

The heat increased when my wife's lover told me to guide his dick inside her asshole, I sucked it another time to lubricate it and helped him to begin his fucking anal ritual...

Carla's shouting and moaning was very high, she orgasmed in waves before she collapsed on him, then he pushed her on her back and loaded his com on her breasts, and I had to clean all of that...

I tried to explain for Christina that I no more wanted to divorce my wife; I was enjoying being cuckolded and humiliated,

"Please keep me your slave too Ma'am" I begged Christina while slurping and sucking on her toes from my place under her desk...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carla's Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds