• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Friends Pt. 03

Just Friends Pt. 03

The car bobbed back and forth in the parking lot as Ellen's panting and wheezing could be heard louder and louder. Sam leaned back in the driver's seat with his eyes closed as Ellen rode him hard and, her back pressed against the steering wheel and both bare breasts popping from her sweater. She leaned forward clutching the seat kissing Sam who reciprocated moaning aloud and rode him hard and, moaning aloud. She slowed down finally, as he came, groaning aloud and thrust her in to him as she grinned kissing him deeply. She panted heavily leaning back along the steering wheel and wiped her sweaty forehead.

"Oh god, that is the best diversion I've ever experienced."

"Happy birthday," he chuckled rubbing her bare hips with both hands.

"And you're supposed to keep me away from the house for how long?"

"Until five o'clock."

"It's two," she grinned looking at her watch, "We'll have to think of other ways to kill the time, won't we?"

"We're supposed to be at the antiques fair," he chuckled as she slid off of his lap.

"Oh forget that," she panted buttoning her blouse up, "I want to play."

"Good thing he assigned me to distract you all day."

"Well, you're going to have to do a better job," she grinned kissing him, "It only took a blowjob to get the secret out of you."

"You have a mouth like a vacuum."

"He still thinks of you like a surrogate grandson," she nodded in disbelief.

"He doesn't suspect a thing. He just said take the keys and keep her company for the day."

"No one else I'd rather be with today. Still, I'm the birthday girl, and you're supposed to do what the birthday girl wants."

"I already fucked the birthday girl three ways to Sunday."

"Let's go to your place to be alone."

"As long as we're back by five," he shrugged driving down the freeway.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to fake smiles and giggles. It'll be easy after an afternoon in bed with you."

Minutes later they arrived to his apartment kissing and making out, as she tore off her sweater and skirt revealing a pair of black lacy bra and panties. He gasped in awe and tore off his clothes pulling closely to him.

"Where did this come from?"

"Ever since we started sleeping together I felt like mixing things up. What do you think?"

"You look amazing."

"Only the best for you." She led him by the hand in to his room and sat along the edge of the bed spreading her long legs. He knelt down kissing her inner thighs and thrust in to her pussy hard drawing a sharp moan from her. She leaned back as he tore off her bra and humped her faster and faster as her moans became louder and louder. She panted sliding back along the bed and he pulled her in to him, wrapping her legs around his. They folded in to one another kissing and rubbing bodies as he rubbed her clit, feeling her drip on to his fingers.

"You know you're sleeping with a sixty five year old."

"With the body of a thirty year old, and the pussy of a twenty year old," he boasted.

"Still, as of today..."

He shushed her sliding in to her pussy with his cock drawing a sigh from her and pounded her with sharp thrusts, as she moaned. She balanced along his cock riding him hard and fast and crying out loudly with every pump he dealt her and she quivered savoring every moment. She kissed him moaning aloud as he sped up the fucking and panted leaning back resting along her elbows.

"Oh my god," she panted as he rubbing her bare tits.

"You're amazing."

"This is the best birthday I've ever had."

"Harry never did this for you?" he chortled.

"We would go out to hunting lodges he called a getaway, and it was fine... the sex was... okay... for two hours of humping and four of sleeping..."

The phone rang as Sam shushed her.

"Speak of the devil."

"So how's the birthday girl?"

"She's great, she's very happy."

"How was the show?"

"She loved every minute of it."

"Did she suspect anything?"

"No, she was just happy to be out, she knows nothing."

"Remember to keep her company for as long as you can alright?"

"You have my promise," Sam said as Ellen playfully nudged his chest with her bare feet. He batted her away.

"I'll call you when we're ready."

"She won't suspect a thing."

"Thanks!" he boasted, "See you soon."

"You bet," Sam grinned tossing the phone to the side and jumped on Ellen as she laughed kissing him deeply.

"I don't even want the party anymore."

"No come on."

"I want to stay here all night and lie in bed fucking and talking."

"If only," he spread her wide and humped her hard as she tensed up and fucked her fast as she cried out feeling his rock hard cock pulsate inside of her.

"You want it?" he panted smacking her inner thigh.

"So fucking bad!" she cried out as he pummeled her rapidly. Finally he grunted and slid over to her squirting cum all over her face. He squirted along her lips and cheeks as she looked up at him lovingly, rubbing his bare chest. He groaned aloud squirting stream after stream and she grinned rubbing his balls. She licked her lips purring softly as he rubbed her tits.

"Three," Ellen grinned as they drove back to her house.

"Three what?" he asked with one hand on the wheel and his other resting between her legs under her panties nonchalantly.

"I had three orgasms today."

"I'm surprised you counted."

"I'll be surprised I can walk when the day is over."

"Not bad for a birthday," he grinned.

"No party is going to top today," she purred rubbing his cheek. He slid his hand out from between her legs and pulled up to the driveway as she fixed herself up.

"Harry said he has a good present waiting for you."

"I doubt anything can match what we did."

"At least try to look surprised," he laughed flattered.

An hour later Ellen stood in the crowd of friends and family, greeting everyone as Sam stood back watching her celebrate, and grinned admiring her beauty. Angelina walked over knowing who he was and smiled.

"You're gutsy."

"Keep it down," he pleaded.

"Relax, I won't tell."

"Good, thanks."

"You spent the whole day with my best friend. It's no wonder she's so relaxed."

"Funny," he nodded annoyed, "You're not what I expected."

"What did you expect?"

"Someone frumpy, she describe you very well."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Not really."

"Well, just a bit of advice. She and Harry are quite a pair today, I don't see her leaving him any time soon. If you ever want someone unattached, you know how to find me."

"She's your best friend."

"So what? We can't share misters? At least with me it won't be cheating."

"Will you shut up?"

"Aw, don't worry. I'll be good. I can be naughty too."

He paused, "Really?"

"Come in the basement and find out," she shrugged unlocking the door and slid down the stairs. He noticed Ellen holding hands with Harry as they conversed with their children and sighed. Maybe Angelina was right. He followed after her closing the door behind him and approached her as she leaned forward unbuttoning his jeans.

"Show me what you got."

Ellen wandered off from the crowd noticing Sam wasn't around and stood by the doorway hearing soft grunts from the basement. She furrowed her brows sneaking down and gasped as Angelina rode Sam cowgirl style along the pool table grunting aloud and grinning with both ample breasts burst from her shirt. He grinned moaning softly as she rode him fast and hard, moaning aloud and humped him quickly as he clutched her tits, squeezing them with both hands.

Ellen turned storming off and slid back in to the crowd angrily, stunned at what she'd seen. An hour later Angelina and Sam emerged from the basement with smiles on their faces and Angelina wandered about nonchalantly. Hours later Ellen stood in the kitchen pouring herself over a drink as Harry lay along the couch fast asleep. She stood up walking to her room as she saw Sam on the phone.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm calling a cab. I drank too much."

"I saw you two."

"Saw what?" he asked hanging up.

"You. Angelina. My best friend."

"Look, I can explain."

She slapped him standing back.

"You used me."

"Bull shit."

"You son of a bitch."

"Harry is going to hear us!"

"Harry is asleep! He drank himself in to a coma, alright?"

"Listen I was jealous of all the attention Harry was giving you and Angelina came on to me, and it just happened!"

"You're a piece of crap, and I never want to see you again."

"You don't mean that," he said rubbing her back.

"Don't touch me."

"You know I want you to leave him for me."

"I can't."

"Why not? Because you care too much what other people think?"

"It'll hurt too many people!"

"Choose right now or I'm walking out of here."

He turned her around kissing her deeply as she pushed him away and weakly pushed him back. She fell on to the bed and he mounted her as she struggled, batting him away. He pinned her down holding her wrists as she grunted and kissed her deeply.

She struggled to no avail and reciprocated, kissing him passionately as he lifted her skirt up. She panted tearing off her panties as he slid his pants down.

"You're gonna fuck me?" she growled.

He pinned her down with her arms behind her head and thrust in to her as she cried out panting. She closed her eyes as he humped her hard and fast, pounding her along the mattress.

She slid his pants down with her feet wrapping her legs around his waist and cried out moaning aloud as he grunted ramming her faster and faster.

"God fuck me!" she yelped.

"You want it?" he panted.

"I want you!" she moaned as he slammed her hard and fast. After moments of pounding and the sounds of the bed creaking with every hump, he halted cumming hard and clutched her breasts hard in both hands. She panted lying back with mouth agape, and rubbed his chest lovingly.

"So now what?" he whispered as they lay under the sheets that evening, nude and cuddling closely.

"I don't know," she shrugged resting her head along his chest, "Harry won't be up until tomorrow, so we can make up all we want..."

"And then?"

"And then I'll break the news to him..."

"Great," he smirked kissing her and kissed her hand.

"Come on," she whispered lying along her back, "Let's celebrate."

"Yes ma'am," he smiled straddling her. Months later things were never the same with Ellen again. She left Harold, and moved in with Sam, and her life was different. She felt younger and more invigorated, and Sam made her feel like the sexual being she always wanted to be.

Not a day passed where they didn't indulge in sex with one another, and weekends were spent in bed tearing in to one another. The mind blowing orgasms and rough love making relinquished any doubts she had about Sam, as he balanced work and her without hesitation. Harold eventually moved on with his life, though still shocked that she'd paired up with Sam.

He never expected the two were so hot and heavy until he ran across them pawing at one another at a club event for their friends. Shortly after Sam and Ellen married, despite their age difference and Sam kept Ellen on her toes and satisfied for years. Ellen didn't mind the whispers and murmurs among her friends, because she was happier than ever and felt more vigorous with Sam than all her years with Harold.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Friends Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds