• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mia's Revenge: Momma's Fuck Toy

Mia's Revenge: Momma's Fuck Toy

Lucas is twenty-three and handsome. He has long ash blond hair, curled neatly. His eyes are brown like a walnut. They are what made me realize he has been crushing on me these gone years. When I married his dad, Sebastian, he was blamelessly twenty-four. Now he is more mature. I scheme to utilize him as my tool of vengeance against Sebastian. Sebastian hurt me cruelly. I will sting him back where it pains the most—I swear.

Revenge; it is all I desire. Before these bitter emotions came into existence, I loved him very much. He was the most valued thing in my life. I gave him everything he wished for. Is this how I deserve to be paid back? By getting divorced and stripped of my wealth? No...I have not begun tormenting him yet. He will surely pay for every bit of my suffering.

Sebastian's weakness is his son, Lucas. The boy I used to see as my own son. Ever since I divorced his dad, I don't think myself to be his mom anymore. He has never treated me like a mother is worthy of being handled by her son. Instead of being his mom, I was always the rich, beautiful woman that became his mum through misfortune.

I can't do this. My heart is totally against this. I can't help it though. I am the one who has suffered more here. Sebastian must suffer for everything too!

"You came, Mia," Lucas says with a glad countenance. He steps towards me and taps my arms with his hands. "Finally you came. I was starting to worry you were not interested in me anymore."

"Lucas, this is not right." My voice trembles. I am shivering also. How dare I do this? Don't I have any conscience left in me? "I may be divorced to your dad, but I am still your mother; even if you don't want to acknowledge it."

He brushes my cheek with his lips tenderly. "You are not my mother, Mia. You have never been my mom. I want you so badly I am ready to burn in hell just for you."

"We will become cursed, Lucas, if we continue doing this." I start to weep. I don't want to cry. I just can't help it.

"Stop crying, my sweet baby. Come. Lucas won't hurt you."

Guilt torments me, even as I wake up in my nakedness. I look besides me. He is still immersed in sleep. He does not snore or make displeasing sounds. His eyes are securely shut; his hand is crossed over my waist. I have slept with my own son...damn me!

Sunlight at last emerges in the sky. It spreads everywhere, making every piece of furniture look a brilliant white. I stand before the large window and look outside. Lucas must now be awake. I can hear his feet tiptoe quietly towards me. He suddenly grips my waist and sniffs into my hair calmly.

"How was your sleep last night?" He asks in a soft voice.

I smile ironically at his reflection. "I hardly slept, Lucas. I had a lot of stuff running in my mind."

"Stuff like what, baby?" I can't believe it. The same boy who used to call me, "Momma," was now addressing me, "Baby?" Just imagine? I withhold myself from laughing.

"Lucas, don't you feel guilt or remorse by sleeping with a woman who used to be your father's wife?" I am startled. My eyes abruptly wet with tears. Yes, I am weak to have my revenge deep inside. I will accomplish it nevertheless. Time is what will set up my strength and heartlessness.

The day I wedded Sebastian, Lucas was not merry looking. In contrariety, he was furious with me and envious of Sebastian. How am I so positive about it? Back when I was dating his dad, he had this to tell me:

"Mia, don't you think my dad is too old a man for you. I see no reason you should insist on marrying him. You are young and beautiful. I beg you—go and look for someone else your youthful age."

"What are you trying to insinuate, Lucas? That Sebastian and I don't deserve to be together? Is that it?"

"I am only being polite with you. I don't want you later on regretting having married a man that is too old to take excellent care of you. I am certain that dad will not satisfy every one of your needs."

Something happened the night Sebastian returned to Nevada from Europe. We were at a particular hotel with the company of his son. Inside my room, I wore leggings, a bra and G-string—and wrapped a nightgown over myself. With gracefulness, I strutted out to his room and tossed the door open. Having stepped into the living room, I took off my gown and cautiously laid it on the sofa. Then I went searching for him, only to discover Lucas who had just emerged from the shower in his bareness.

"Lucas?" Self-reproach struck me. I nervously hurried back into the living room and looked for my nightgown. This was a big mistaking on my part! What was I going to explain to Sebastian?

By the time he turned up into the living room, I had long covered my nakedness. He had veiled his as well. "Mia, I didn't picture you had such a breathtaking body. I am fascinated, honestly."

How dare he gave voice to that filth?

"Damn you, Lucas," was all I could say.

That was when he started acting weird around me. Whenever we were alone, he would caress me and peck my skin. I did everything I could to keep away from him. Sebastian was close to catching us in erotic positions limitless times.

"Lucas, I am a married woman; married to your own dad for sanity's sake. Will you please respect that?"

He chuckled every time I said that. It was as though I was wasting my time explaining worthless things to him. "I like you, Mia. Nothing is going to stop me from having you. Do you hear that?"

I miss him. Lucas Wyatt; my sin-given spouse; the man I prefer to spend my nights with. He might be away. Yet memories of him are intense like sweet, flaming incense. For six nights now, I have been sleeping by myself in our enormous lush bed. Here—there is no one to hold me to his naked chest; no one to peck my forehead and caress my breasts. My nights are lonesome and dull without him.

It cannot be true. I do not have the smallest faith in my eyes when I look forward and see him. He stands mutely, his luggage ditched on the airport floor. He is dressed in pale jeans and a pitch-black jacket that looks to be made of leather. His eyes are weary. With a thrilled grin, I step towards him and stretch out my arms. He unfolds his and we squeeze like a man and a woman who have been kept apart for time endless.

We are not old; we are still in the spring of our lifetime. Lucas is twenty-nine. I am twenty-five. We began dating shortly after his dad divorced me. I have not forgotten how troublesome and loose a gentleman he was. I attempted everything in my power to not fall for him; when he became aware of this, he used the most prevailing charm he could on any woman to trick me into his arms. I have no regrets about becaming his willful victim in the end.

"You are back, Lucas," I state calmly. I do not quit smiling at him.

He presses me as hard as he easily can. I can locate those emotions—feelings of sexual desire and hunger. It seems he hasn't cheated on me this time. The other time he was in New York he did. It hurt me for days. I was not able to eat with ease or speak to him or make love to him. Now I have come to this realization—you can't change the color of the sky just because it is not your favorite. In any relationship, there will forever be sparkly moments and gloomy ones.

"I came back for you, Mia. Nothing else has led me here save for you." His voice spills like sweet honey into my ears. It softens my stony heart and overpowers me with affection. I pull back from him leisurely and look into his cheery eyes. Yes. I can tell it just by inspecting them. He is being truthful this time.

Inside the cab we head to my home. I am curled up besides him. He grips me securely. My head is rested coolly on his chest; the very same chest I am going to make my headrest tonight. I can't wait for the sky to blacken and his sexual appetites to trouble him the more. Deep inside my soul, I feel am dying from want of him. We glance at each other and he budges after me, kissing my lips gently. I kiss him back, knocking my tongue against his with violence. Then we are finished. For now which is.

Once we turn up at my place, I ask him what he wishes to eat. "Anything tasty which you can prepare for me, honey," he flatly tells me, stroking my cheek with his cold hand and hitting my ass furthermore. I shiver as his lips stir on mine. I do not have power over my feelings anymore. "Don't worry, Mia. We are going to fuck mercilessly before this night slips away."

"How was New York?" I cry out from the kitchen.

"There were hot chicks, baby. No one of them was hotter than you. I couldn't stand seeing my colleagues make out with them. I was like, 'I must go back home straight away and spend some time fucking Mia.' It was thought-provoking—honestly."

I laugh as loud as I can. Lucas can at times be amusing. Not in an irritating way, seriously.

I am slicing onion on a silver tray when he moves towards me from behind and holds my ass with both hands. He slaps it what's more and proceeds to caress it tenderly. I launch my head into the air and breathe in deeply. I did not foresee that coming. Cannot he see that this is not the suitable moment to fuck each other? I am cooking for goodness' sake. The food may end up charring to ashes.

"Lucas, cool your heels. We can't do this now. I must finish cooking first."

His hands twiddle with my butt. I can't help the way he is squeezing it. I am starting to get wet inside my vagina already. Worse more, I have worn no panties. I am dressed in jeans and a turquoise top. My hair is raked straight down my back. I prefer arranging it this way except I am going out for fashionable events.

"Lucas, you are arousing me," I moan.

"Keep chopping the onion while I play with your ass, baby. I want to test how soft it still is. It has been long, Mia. Six days, you know? That is close to a week. I swear I didn't sleep with anyone else. I am so starved I could fall down any moment now and that would be the end of me."

"Poor us! I know what it feels like to be in your shoes. I am famished too, honey. You want to hear the best news? We have got the whole night to make up for that time we have lost."

"No, Mia. Assume we die any moment now. An earthquake could strike and we would perish without fucking. Please—let us have a quickie. Right here, I am begging you."

I weight his proposal. It is not awful. I have no additional choice besides. I may send him packing out that door and he might never come back. I better give him what he is craving for than to have him enjoy it elsewhere; much worse with a hooker! "Fine, Lucas. Undress me while I finish slicing this onion. I will take off your clothes once you are through."

"We undress each other?" He asks in a way that makes it seem he is teasing me. Perhaps he is. "No one is going to undress the other, Mia. I want to fuck you just the way you are dressed up. Go ahead and unfasten my zip, baby. Lick me hard but quickly."

"Alright..." My eyes do not leave his. I swing myself around, flipping my hair recklessly in the air. I slant myself on him and sink down to my knees. His lips immediately arch into an enthusiastic smile. It is what he is longing for—I can tell that. I shall provide him with what he exactly needs.

His cock is huge. I carry it carefully and take a gradual lick of its head. He sighs out, leaning towards the counter. "Shit, Mia. You are my bitch and woman all in one. Aren't you, baby?"

"I certainly am, Lucas; and I am not embarrassed to be one."

"Go ahead, honey. Get it on and kill me with enjoyment."

I swallow his cock into my mouth. It is the sweetest thing ever! It knocks the insides of my mouth. I brush his balls with my tongue. In no time, he lets go cum—which I taste before taking a swift gulp of it. He unlooses it further. I devour every splash of it. It is impressive to observe how fast he always comes. His hand lowers to my head and messes up my hair. I break off from sucking his dick and carry on to lick his balls. Goodness! They are tasty too, just like his cock.

I am about to venture further when he pulls me up and looks closely into my eyes. "Mia, I love you." He voices the words out coolly. "I would die for you—are you aware of this fact?"

"I love you too, Lucas. You are every reason I wish to live longer than I at the present have."

He budges closer to me and takes my lips by surprise. It is too late to pull back from him—I realize. He snatches me into his arms while kissing me strongly. His hands drop to my butt. He squeezes it vigorously. Damn him for it! I am becoming more wet. I burn with an uncontrollable desire to fuck him the hardest way imaginable. I want him to shove his dick into me right away. Would he kindly do that if I asked this of him?

He undoes my zip and pulls down my jeans. With this finished, he locates my clit and steadily massages it. The fires of lust are fast consuming me. I kiss him vehemently. We both moan in satisfaction. I want us to stop. I feel I cannot stand it anymore. Deep down my heart, I am confident I can accomplish this.

When he ultimately stabs his fingers into my cunt, I hunch down my back. I spin my way freely in the sea of pleasure. Everything surrounding me is wonderfully divine. Seeing paradise under the deep makes me lose track of my thoughts. It is like I have suddenly melted from reality. I do not even want to come back again. I swear. "I like you, Mia. Nothing is going to stop me from having you. Do you hear that?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mia's Revenge: Momma's Fuck Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1239 milliseconds