• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Egyptian MILF Goddess

My Egyptian MILF Goddess

Like a lot of young men out there, I'm fascinated by hot older women. Getting at them, however, isn't easy. They tend to see us coming. What's a young man supposed to say to a sexy lady who is older than him, definitely more experienced and has probably heard every line he likely thinks up? If I knew that, I'd be one lucky man. The name is Jean-Baptiste Armand, and I'm a young black man of Haitian descent living in the Beechwood area of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario.

I caught the bus to the Saint Laurent Mall, intent on depositing a tax refund cheque from the Canadian government at my local bank. I forgot to give the Canadian government a direct deposit form at tax time, so now, every month, when it comes time to receive those Ontario Trillium tax credits, I get them via cheque instead of direct deposit. Sucks, but hey, such is life. I mailed the government a direct deposit form a while ago, but they still haven't updated my file in their computer systems.

In preparation for my trip to the mall, I dressed pretty dapper. Clothes make them man, and all that. I like to dress fly. Long-sleeved light brown silk shirt, black silk pants and black timberland shoes. A lot of brothers dress sloppy, thinking it's cool, but to me, thug life isn't chic. Besides, I'm a fourth-year student in the business administration program at Carleton University. I'm getting ready for the real world and the workplace, so I might as well start dressing like a professional.

Anyhow, I went to the Toronto Dominion Bank and deposited the cheque, and the pretty Indian-looking gal behind the counter smiled and wished me a good day before I headed out. Such a cutie, I thought on my way out. I have a thing for brown chicks from places like India and the Arab world. The problem is that girls from those regions of the world tend to be culturally brainwashed and uninterested in dating outside their race.

Personally, I think we're all human and any person can date or marry a person of any color or gender. When my cousin Yves Armand came out as gay, I was the only person in our uptight Haitian family to support him. Live and let live, I say. Anyhow, I walked out of the TD bank and headed downstairs to catch the bus, forgetting that the downstairs bus station at Saint Laurent Mall was closed due to construction. Sighing, I went back upstairs to catch any bus heading to Hurdman Station.

I headed to the upstairs bus station, and waited in the hot sun for the buses to come by. Transportation has always been hellish in the City of Ottawa, and OC Transpo, our bus and train system, is notoriously unreliable. Still, I was quietly fuming in the summer heat, hoping the deodorant body spray I put on before leaving my apartment didn't wear out. I was standing there when I saw a tall, dark-haired woman walk by, sad-eyed and talking to herself. Clad in a dark green T-shirt and blue jeans, with her booty practically bursting out of them, this gal looked hot, even though I saw a few silvery strands in her dark hair. I smiled at her, and sighed. Smoking hot mama!

The lady kept looking at her cellphone, and muttering to herself angrily. Finally, she walked away and sat down inside the crimson bus shelter. I noticed that the lady dropped her bus pass, and like the good Samaritan that I am, I picked it up and brought it to her. The woman, who decidedly looked middle-eastern, looked at me with narrowed eyes as I slowly approached her.

Cautious woman, I thought. A lot of people tend to stare at me when I'm walking around. Being a big and tall, dark-skinned young man in Ottawa isn't easy. This town is diverse, but a lot of minorities seem to share white folks dislike of us black men. Sad but true. I smiled at the lady and handed her the bus pass, and her eyes went wide with surprise, and she hesitantly took it from me. I wished the lady a good day and walked away.

I figured the situation was a lost cause, since, you know, Ottawa isn't the type of place where open-minded folks live. Seriously, go to Montreal or Toronto and you'll see lots of people of all colors walking around, and even a few interracial couples. Nobody bats an eyelash over stuff like that in those cities because they're both multicultural and racially diverse. Ottawa, also known as the town that fun forgot, is ages behind Canada's larger cities socially and culturally. In this town, people notice my skin color first, and my humanity second. That's just the way of things in O-Town.

Yeah, I was quietly fuming over the whole thing, anxiously wishing the damn bus would get there so I could be on my way. The morning started out so well, but the Arab-looking woman's reaction to me irked me. I tell myself to stop being sensitive to stuff like that but it's not easy. Everything is personal when you're a person. Suddenly I sorely missed the City of Montreal, where I was born, on the evening of February 7, 1989. My parents, Dieudonne and Julianne Armand still live there with my little brother Roger. Ottawa people suck!

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and whirled around. I do so loathe to be touched. The concept of personal space is something a lot of folks in Ottawa have a problem with. Don't stand too close and don't touch strangers. Sounds easy to me but the locals don't seem to get it. Who is the damn fool who dares to touch me? Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was the Arab lady from before. Smiling at me, the lady thanked me for giving her the bus pass, and I nodded slowly, eyeing her carefully. What does this broad want? That's what I was wondering.

The Arab lady's eyes were shining with a disturbing light, and she held out her hand, and introduced herself as Jannah El-Gamal. Hesitantly I shook her hand, and thus I met a most unforgettable lady. The bus came, and I was further surprised when Jannah sat next to me, and engaged me in conversation. What the hell is going on here? I politely went along with it, out of curiosity.

As it turns out, I had a lot more in common with this strange, lovely middle-eastern lady than I would have thought. Jannah was studying in the MBA program at Carleton University, trying to get a promotion at her job with the Canadian Revenue Agency. Small world, eh? When the OC Transpo bus reached Hurdman, Jannah and I went to the number four bus stop together and boarded the next bus heading to the campus.

We talked the whole way there, and I must say, I found myself looking at Jannah El-Gamal in a whole new light. I always thought them middle-eastern ladies were uptight and kept brothers at arms-length. This lady was very different. As we reached campus, I wished her a good day, and then went to the campus library with a smile on my face. Hey, it's not every day that a regular brother like me meets a tall, gorgeous Arab MILF. Jannah El-Gamal is smoking hot!

I sat at a computer in the library, and checked my Facebook messages. Another angry message from my ex-girlfriend Annie, a Haitian chick I used to date. Annie put me through all kinds of hell, and now that she's dating a guy from Syria, she is taunting me over our sordid past. I could care less whom Annie is dating. As far as I'm concerned, good riddance to bad rubbish. I thought of Jannah, the pretty Arab lady from the bus station, and out of curiosity I typed her name in the Facebook search engine.

Imagine my surprise when I easily found Jannah El-Gamal, and discovered that we had some friends in common. Suleiman Osman, a Somali dude I'm friends with at school, is apparently friends with Jannah on Facebook. Through this connection, I was able to take a peek through her profile. On Jannah's Facebook profile, I noticed that she was from Egypt, and had lots of Sudanese friends. You know, them tall, really dark dudes from North Africa. Fascinating, I thought.

I chanced sending Jannah El-Gamal a brief message, and a friend request. I got up from my seat in the library computer area, and went to the nearby washroom. There were a couple of bozos at the pissing spots, so I went into a booth to do my business. I had a cup of hot coffee earlier so I needed to pee like a motherfucker. As I stood there with my dick in my hands, I closed my eyes and pissed. An image flashed through my mind, and caused me to smile.

I found myself visualizing Jannah El-Gamal's smiling face, and the way that thick ass of hers looked in her tight blue jeans made me smile. Hell, my dick hardened like a piston. I am not usually the type to masturbate in washrooms but that day, I made an exception. What? It's perfectly natural. I imagined Jannah El-Gamal bending over, and offering that thick brown ass to me. I spread her ass cheeks and eased my long, dark dick inside. Hmmm. I pumped my dick, enjoying a guilty pleasure.

Moments after I came, some dude entered the next stall, and I wiped myself off with a paper towel, tucked my dick into my pants, flushed the toilet and walked out. I washed my hands, and returned to my computer. Imagine my surprise when I found a message in my Facebook inbox. Not only did Jannah El-Gamal add me as a friend, but the lady told me that with my generosity and gentlemanly manner, I restored her faith in humanity while she was having a good day. I smiled from ear to ear. Well, what do you know?

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how it all began. I added Jannah as a friend, and then, I requested her phone number via Facebook. The lady was very forthcoming, and gave it to me. Usually, I wait twenty four hours before giving a woman a call, but I dialed Jannah right away. I figured the lady is old enough to know what she wants, and doesn't have time for games. I mean, according to her Facebook profile, Jannah El-Gamal was born on November 7, 1979, in Port Said, Egypt, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Windsor in 2003. The lady listed her relationship status as single, and that sounds real good to me. If Jannah's cool, then I'm definitely down for whatever.

After three rings, Jannah answered her phone, and I found myself smiling as I heard her warm, friendly voice. Folks, we ended up talking for over an hour. The lady had a lot of questions for me. I was delighted when Jannah told me that she spoke French, was back in Ottawa after a decade in Windsor, and was enjoying her experience at Carleton. I offered to show her around town. Alright, it's a transparent ploy, but Jannah went for it and took me up on my offer. Thus, I invited her to grab a bite with me at Renedad, a nice little Haitian restaurant located in the east end of Ottawa.

Three days after we met, Jannah El-Gamal and I sat at the Renedad restaurant together, smiling and enjoying each other's company. We spoke in French, a language I love, for it's truly romantic, and got to know each other better. I was delighted to introduce Jannah to Haitian cuisine, and she found the plate of white rice, brown bean sauce and goat meat I recommended to be excellent.

Speaking of delight, Jannah El-Gamal looked absolutely ravishing in a long-sleeved blue shirt and long black dress. The lady looked good and smelled even better. I looked alright in a red silk shirt, black silk pants and my trademark black timberland shoes. I found Jannah charming and ambitious, and from the way she looked at me, I could tell she liked what she saw. When I proposed a movie outing, Jannah was all smiles. A couple of days later, I took her to the Silver City movie theater where we watched the new Mad Max movie.

It's funny how you can meet people at random and they come to mean so much to me. The more time I spent around Jannah, the more I liked her. I knew Jannah enjoyed my company, but I was hesitant to take things any further. Or try to. Look, I'm twenty five years old and the lady is a decade older than me. I'm a, ahem, fair-weather Christian and Jannah is a Muslim. Look, I like the lady but I've seen brothers get hurt in relationships with women from other cultures, faiths and races. No matter the religion, the culture or the nationality, lots of women seem to be hesitant to date men of African descent. Males of other races hate and fear us for our inherent masculinity and fearlessness. They lose their minds when they see one of "their" women with one of us.

Jannah and I had been hanging out at least twice a week together for a while, before I actually got the nerve to ask her how she felt about me. We were sitting inside Confederation Park, having dined at the refurbished food court of the nearby Rideau Shopping Center. It was Saturday, and I had on a blue T-shirt and black jeans, while Jannah looked ravishing in a green flannel shirt unbuttoned over an emerald tank top, black Yoga pants and sneakers.

When I finished my little spiel about enjoying her company, Jannah El-Gamal looked at me and smiled. My heart thundered in my chest. I thought Jannah was going to friend-zone me, or tell me that she couldn't date me since I was black, a decade younger than her and a non-Muslim, but nothing of the sort happened. Instead, the pretty Arab MILF took my face in her hands and kissed me. Yup, Jannah made the first move. How about that?

Hand in hand, Jannah El-Gamal and I walked back to the Rideau mall. People definitely stared at us. As I said before, Ottawa is a diverse town, but a lot of people, including other racial minorities, seem to have something against men of African descent. As a tall, dark-skinned Haitian brother, I'm used to getting stared at, but man, folks stared like never before as they saw me holding hands with Jannah. The staring didn't seem to faze Jannah one bit. Hell, Jannah slapped my ass as we rode the escalator on our way to the bus station downstairs!

We took the bus back to my place in Beechwood, and once we got there, Jannah unleashed a hurricane upon little old me. Seriously, I kissed Jannah and she kissed me back with a furious passion. I took her in the living room, since we barely made it past the door. Hastily we undressed, and I sat Jannah down on my couch and worshipped her good and proper. I feasted my eyes on Jannah's tall, curvy, bronze-skinned body.

With her pretty face, big tits, wide hips and big ass, Jannah looked absolutely beautiful. Smiling at me, Jannah asked me if I liked what I saw. I smiled and nodded, then fastened my lips to Jannah's tits and began sucking on them greedily. Jannah laughed and arched her back, and spread her shapely thighs invitingly. I slipped my hand between her legs, and began fingering Jannah's hairy pussy. I kissed a path from Jannah's tits to her round little belly, and then buried my face between her legs. Time to go downtown, I thought as I began licking Jannah's pussy.

In my twenty five years upon this earth, while not exactly a player, I've been with a few ladies. For the most part, like the church-going Haitian brother I was raised to be, I dated ladies from my community. Aside from a few open-minded French Canadian ladies while I lived in Montreal, I had seldom been with women of other races. Look, I'm not fetishizing her or anything but I marveled at the way Jannah looked, smelled and tasted.

I had Jannah right where I wanted her. The gorgeous lady looked at me through half-closed eyes, licking her lips and murmuring as I licked her pussy. No two women smell or taste alike down below. Every woman has her own flavor and aroma. I delighted in tasting Jannah, sticking my tongue deep into her pussy while fingering her. Soon, Jannah was moaning and urging me to keep going. I licked and probed Jannah's cunt until she cried out, presumably orgasmic. Hey, with women, you never know, alright?

A few moments later, a very happy Jannah thanked me, and grabbed my dick to show her gratitude. I'm average-sized, though a bit thicker than normal, and uncircumcised. In the past, some women have been perplexed by the fact that I'm uncut, and there was a moment of sheer panic as I remembered that Jannah is a Muslim, and might object to my dick being the way it is. My panic was completely unfounded as Jannah stroked my dick with both hands, then took it into her mouth without hesitation. I sighed happily, and relaxed as Jannah went to work on me.

Winking at me, Jannah pushed me back on the couch and knelt before me, giving me a nice visual to work with as she chugged down my dick. In no time, the Egyptian MILF had me harder than a rock. I was definitely ready for her, and rushed to the bedroom to grab some condoms. Moments later, when I returned to the living room, a most amazing spectacle awaited me. I found Jannah on all fours, a big smile on her face, and that amazing, thick brown ass of hers stared at me.

I smiled, and rolled a condom on my dick. I wanted to fuck Jannah right away, but damn it, that ass of hers needed to be worshipped first and I was just the man for the job. I am a butt man, through and true. I kissed Jannah's butt, and she laughed and pressed that ass against my face. Happily I licked Jannah's ass, and then spread her butt cheeks. I sniffed her butt, and then stuck my finger into her ass. When Jannah didn't protest, I fingered her butt hole while licking her pussy.

Jannah El-Gamal's butt hole felt warm and tight around my finger, and she moaned softly, clearly enjoying herself. I grinned, and continued licking her pussy. I also ate her ass, for I am absolutely addicted to the taste of female ass. I love a big butt, and I don't care if the woman it belongs to is black, white, Arab, Asian, Hispanic or any other race or ethnicity. I do not discriminate when it comes to the booty, folks. I for one absolutely worship the booty.

Jannah purred like a kitten, and urged me to fuck her. Grinning, I slapped Jannah's thick Egyptian booty, and pressed my dick against her butt. Jannah pressed her ass against my groin, and I pushed my dick into her, piercing her pussy from behind. Jannah moaned happily as I began fucking her. I gripped her wide hips tightly and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. I took my sweet time as I made love to Jannah.

Folks, there's something uniquely sensual and powerful about making love with someone for the first time. You're unfamiliar with each other's bodies and quirks, and the voyage of sensual discovery is absolutely wonderful. I smelled hot, wondrous scents emanating from Jannah and myself as we made love, our sweaty bodies bonded in the most wonderful way possible. We tried a bunch of different positions, and somehow, I ended up on the floor, with Jannah on top of me.

Jannah El-Gamal looked at me, an almost feral smile on her lovely face as she straddled me. Linking Jannah's hands with mine, I thrust into her pussy. A piercing scream shot out of Jannah's full, sensuous lips and I laughed and slapped that big butt of hers as we made love. We established a nice, easy rhythm as we continued with our fun. Jannah rode me hard, and I gave her all I had, and we went at it until she fell on top of me, exhausted. Not bad for our first roll in the way.

Afterwards, Jannah and I spent the day together. I ordered us two plates of food from the Shawarma restaurant on Rideau Street, and you should have seen the look on the young Arab deliveryman's face when Jannah answered the door, in a bathrobe, and used my debit card to pay for the order while I sat on the couch, watching a rerun of the TV series Bitten on the Space Channel. The guy said something in Arabic, and Jannah answered, and then took the food from him and closed the door.

Jannah El-Gamal came back to the living room and plopped down on the couch next to me, and we watched TV together while eating. I never asked her what she said to the Arab deliveryman and she never told me. Got a good guess what it was about, though. Men of all races like to date/bang black women but always lose their minds when they see one of "their women" with men of African descent. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. It's the twenty-first century. Date people of whatever race, gender or religion you prefer. It's your right. Jannah El-Gamal and I are together, and we're happy, and that's good enough for me. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Egyptian MILF Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds