• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Revolution

Black Cuckold Revolution

Who says the cuckold lifestyle isn't for black folks? Don't believe these fools. Just ask me, Shante Philemon. Five-foot-nine, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin, a thick Afro and a nice, big brown butt, that's me in a nutshell. A proud Creole beauty who is one hundred percent comfortable in the skin she's in. I'm a young black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. In Canada's covertly racist Capital, I've got to love myself to stand up to the haters.

I'm not just a common cutie with a booty and some kinky tendencies, ladies and gentlemen. I've got major brains too. I studied Nursing at La Cite Collegiale and currently work at the Civic Hospital. Got a freakishly wicked sex story to share with you. I am a sinfully sexy and very adventurous sister who likes to push the envelope when it comes to the most forbidden aspects of sexuality. Who says black women are sexually conservative?

I love the BDSM lifestyle, and I am happy to say that I am a proud black female dominant. What the BDSM universe definitely needs more of. Maitresse Shante is the moniker I go by in the Ottawa BDSM scene. I like to tame the male animal. White males are arrogant and filthy, and as a dominant black female it's my duty to treat them like shit whenever I can. Blake Tremblay, a middle-aged white male of French Canadian descent is one of my favorite slaves.

This Quebec flag-wearing rural French Canadian bozo loves to rail against immigration, but he's secretly turned on by black women. Blake Tremblay is weak and hypocritical like so many white males, and I love to torment him. It's always the middle-aged white dudes working for the Canadian government who come to me with their twisted desires for submission. Go figure.

One night, I invited Blake Tremblay to my basement for a fun session. The bozo can't resist me. I bent Tremblay over and fucked his ass with a strap-on dildo while he sucked my husband Devon Garrett's long and thick black dick. Devon is six feet two inches tall, muscular and dark-skinned, manly and sexy like only a black man can be.

I met Devon Garrett last year while he was visiting his sister Michelle at my school. I knew I wanted this fine-looking Caribbean brother from the moment I first laid eyes on him. Devon recently graduated from Carleton University with an accounting degree. The brother is smart, sexy and freaky. I know a lot of black females out there aren't cool with this but my Devon is bisexual and I am okay with that. Devon usually plays the dominant bull when I torment my sexually ambiguous male slaves.

Dominating another man with my husband Devon's help turned me on so much it got my pussy all wet. I slammed the strap-on dildo up Blake Tremblay's ass with a passion. Dug his ass real good, too. Oh, and judging from the way the pale, weak bozo squirmed, if he hadn't had a big black dick down his throat, would have been screaming up a storm. I love to fuck male asses with my strap-on dildo. The way I see it, men love to fuck us women up the ass. The least we ladies could do is return the favor once in a while.

The highlight of the evening of fun and sin came when my lover Devon stuffed his big black dick up Blake Tremblay's ass. The middle-aged French Canadian dude howled like a weak, submissive punk as Devon's thick black dick invaded his asshole. Gripping Blake's hips, Devon slammed his dick up his ass. To silence Blake's screams, I made him suck my strap-on dildo. Yup, the fool used his mouth as he cleaned up the very same strap-on dildo I used on his ass. Is that wicked or what?

Devon wrecked Blake Tremblay's ass until the old fucker begged for mercy. Only then did I authorize Devon to pull his dick out of the old Frenchman's ass. Blake slumped on the floor, spent. Devon jerked off and let his cum fall on Blake's face, and the older fucker drank it all up. Afterwards, Blake showered and left, after paying proper tribute to me, his dominant Haitian goddess. I pocketed three hundred dollars for this little encounter. Not bad for ninety minutes of work, eh?

After Blake left the premises, I ditched the strap-on dildo and the fetish gear, and went to bed with my man. Devon is hands down the sexiest man I've ever seen, and I absolutely love him. We went to town on each other that night. Devon is a passionate brother who definitely knows his way around the female body. My Jamaican stud always lights my fire.

I lay on our bed, stark naked, and leaned back as Devon kissed my breasts while his hand slipped between my thighs. I gasped at the welcome intrusion as Devon fingered my pussy. Later, Devon kissed a path from my tits to the space between my thighs, and proceeded to eat my pussy like his life depended on it. Didn't take Devon long to take me to cloud nine, folks. Orgasmic, I cried out in pleasure and screamed Devon's name.

Once I calmed down, Devon showed me what he was working with. Devon stroked his long and thick, dark dick and I watched him hungrily. I knelt before my chocolate stud and took his dick into my mouth. I looked up at Devon as I sucked his dick, and saw him sigh happily and relax as I went down on him. I sucked Devon's dick and licked his big black balls until he came, and I tasted his awesome cum. I love the way my man smells and tastes. Devon is truly one of a kind!

As soon as Devon got hard again, I climbed on top of him and impaled myself on his thick member. Devon's strong hands went to my hips and he thrust his hard dick into my pussy. I rode him hard, loving the feel of his thick manhood embedded deep inside of me. Devon slapped my ass as he fucked me. We fucked furiously, causing the bed to shake. At some point, Devon put me on all fours and thrust his dick into me from behind while slapping my big ass.

Devon fucked my pussy real good, so much that I decided I wanted to feel that awesome thick dick of his in another hole of mine. Once I told Devon what I had on my mind, my Jamaican stud was all for it. Devon spread my thick ass cheeks wide and licked my asshole, and then smeared Aloe cream all over it as lubricant. Next, Devon fingered my asshole before pressing his hard dick against my backdoor. I begged him to fuck me, and Devon finally entered me.

Devon has a long, thick dick and even with lubrication, it didn't fit easily into my asshole. I gritted my teeth as Devon entered me. The feel of Devon's dick in my asshole thrilled me like you would not believe. Anal sex is much more intense than vaginal sex could ever be. Devon really let me have it, filling my ass with his dick. We went at it until he came inside of me, flooding my bowels with his cum. I sighed happily as Devon pulled his dick out of my asshole.

Much later, Devon and I lay side by side, basking in the warm afterglow of a great fuck. That's when Devon dropped a bomb on me. The brother told me he was curious about the cuckolding lifestyle. What the fuck? Now, I was okay with having a manly bisexual black man as my lover, but the fact that Devon was curious about cuckolding threw me for a loop. I just couldn't imagine him doing that type of shit. Well, I must admit, the idea was both disturbing and a turn-on. That's why I got over my misgivings and decided to help Devon fulfill his fantasy. With Devon as the cuckold and me as the hot-wife, I set out to find us a bull.

After much searching, I found a suitable candidate. Ali Maliki, a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Moroccan man I met while walking around the Saint Laurent Mall. Ali Maliki is newly out as bisexual, healthy, and studies psychology at the University of Ottawa. The Moroccan stud is estranged from his family over his lifestyle choices. Apparently, his African Muslim father and Arab mother didn't like having a queer son, so they disowned poor Ali. Well, I decided to cheer him up.

Ali Maliki seemed seriously stressed and I knew just the thing to help this biracial Moroccan stud get a grip. Why, an orgy of course! I introduced Ali to Devon, and the three of us sat down over dinner one night and talked things over. It's important to get along and respect boundaries before jumping into bed with people. Since we were all in agreement, we picked a date for the most wicked night of our lives.

The idea of a black male cuckold both excited and scared me as a black female dominant. Devon told me how he'd become curious about the other side of interracial cuckolding after seeing a video on the site We Fuck Black Girls. A light-skinned black female got fucked by a well-endowed white dude while a black male cuckold, in chastity no less, and this really flipped a switch in Devon's mind. Well, I'd never give my pussy to a white man, not even for Devon, but a Moroccan hombre like Ali? Maybe.

We got down and dirty in the living room. Ali and I got naked while Devon sat on a nearby couch and watched us. It felt weird, freaking another man in front of my husband, but hey, it's Devon's fantasy. Ali caressed my breasts, and gave my big brown butt a firm slap. I stroked his long, thick dick while tugging on his chest hairs. Just like that, we began to do our thing as Devon watched with rapt attention.

I knelt before Ali, and sucked his dick while Devon watched us. As I sucked Ali's dick, he laid some heavy trash-talk on Devon, who kept silent and just kept on watching us. After I got Ali's dick nice and hard, he rolled a condom on his dick and then put me on all fours. Ali got behind me and gripped my hips as he pushed his dick into my cunt. I backed up against him, and Ali began fucking the hell out of me.

As Ali fucked me, Devon unzipped his pants, and I saw that he had a chastity device on. I was surprised, for I didn't know he'd actually go buy one. The sight of my Jamaican stud's big black dick in chastity both turned me on and disturbed me. Ali laughed at Devon and slapped my big brown butt as he fucked me from behind. Isn't this wickedly nasty?

From the look in Devon's eyes, I saw that he was really turned on by what he was beholding. You know what? I got over my reluctance. I called Devon a punk, a sissy and a fool as I grinded my big ass against Ali's dick, loving the feel of his big Moroccan cock inside my tight black pussy. I played the black hot-wife role to the fullest, teasing the hell out of my black male cuckold while riding another man's dick. It was hot!

As Ali squeezed his dick out of my now sloppy wet cunt, I noticed a hungry look in Devon's eyes. Is it my imagination or did my husband want to join in on the fun? Getting up from the couch, Devon walked up to us, and, ignoring me completely, he began stroking Ali's dick. Ali removed the chastity device from Devon's dick and the two of them stroked each other's dicks. I watched, amazed, as they began freaking each other as if I weren't there.

I watched as Devon and Ali got in the sixty nine position and sucked each other's dicks. Devon seemed particularly hungry for Ali's dick, for he sucked it with gusto. I was stunned. Devon and I had done lots of sessions with my white male submissive types and he'd always fucked them up the ass but never sucked them. Brother was sucking Ali's dick as if it were an ice cream cone. My pussy got wet from this erotic yet disturbing spectacle, and I began fingering myself.

Shoot, I got tired of playing spectator real quick and fetched my favorite strap-on dildo, and a condom which I rolled on it. I, Maitresse Shante, am the lady of the house. What I say goes under my roof. Whether Devon and Ali liked it or not, I was rejoining the action. As Devon sucked Ali's dick, I fingered Ali's butt hole and found it supple. Grabbing some lubricant, I rubbed it on my dildo and pressed it against Ali's backdoor while Devon looked on, his mouth full of Ali's dick.

I blew my husband Devon a kiss, and then pushed my strap-on dildo into Ali's ass. The Moroccan stud's body jerked awkwardly, and Ali turned looked back at me, a comical expression on his face. Dude had a mouth full of dick, and he looked shocked. Funny. I gripped Ali's hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. I've fucked black guys and white guys but I've never fucked a North African man before. Time for me to pop this latest cherry.

As I began fucking Ali's ass with gusto, the Moroccan dude stopped sucking Devon's dick and started screaming instead. Slapping Ali's ass the same way he slapped mine earlier, I fucked him good. This went on for a while, until we switched things up. I pulled the dildo out of Ali's ass, and he sighed in relief. Ali's dick was hard as a rock, and Devon grabbed the lube from me, and a condom, and he and Ali made good use of both.

I stroked my strap-on, watching with curiosity and fascination as Devon got on all fours and Ali pushed his dick up his ass. I'd watched my Jamaican stud fuck many men but I'd never watched him get fucked. This was both disturbing and erotic, to tell you the truth. Ali gripped Devon's hips and began fucking him with gusto. Devon started screaming while getting fucked. I put a stop to that toot sweet by giving him something to suck on. Namely my strap-on dildo. Passionate sounds are fun to hear but no one likes a ruckus.

Ali fucked Devon real good, and I must say, the sight of my sexy black husband getting fucked by another man turned me on. What kind of a sister does that make me? A seriously kinky one, that's what! Devon's ass took a serious pounding from Ali's dick for quite some time, and then they stopped, for Ali came. Devon lay there, visibly spent. Rolling the condom off of his dick, Ali waved his erect member at Devon, who grinned. Before Devon could move, I grabbed Ali's dick and sucked on it. I tasted the droplets of Ali's cum, and then blew Devon a kiss, and he smiled at me.

The three of us got up and went to the washroom, and shared a long, steamy shower. Afterwards, a very relaxed and grateful Ali Maliki thanked us for our unique brand of hospitality. Devon and I waved him goodbye, and then we shared a passionate kiss. The events of that night definitely changed things between my husband Devon and myself. It brought us closer together as a couple. I'm glad it happened. I, Maitresse Shante of Ottawa, am happily married to a bisexual Jamaican stud. Life is oh so good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Revolution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds