• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Confession

Hot Confession

I was sitting at home late last Friday night, watching a movie on DVD, and finishing a scotch. Donna was out with her work friends - they often like to cut loose a little after an issue of the magazine she works on wraps up an issue. I could hear her at the door. "hey" i said as i heard her put her keys on the shelf. "Hi honey" she said, and I heard footsteps on the stairs down to the basement.

"How was your night?" I asked, turning to her. She looked fucking hot in her tight red dress and black leather heels.

"Good... thanks" she said, with a strange squeakiness in her voice. She sounded nervous about something.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Oh, ah, we'll... here let me sit down... or do you want another scotch? Here let me get you another little glass, I could use one myself." She took my glass and hurried back upstairs. Something was up, I could tell from your nervous behaviour and the shakiness in her voice. I hoped everything was alright. The magazine had been struggling a little lately, I wondered if everything was ok at work.

She came back downstairs, put our two glasses of scotch on the glass coffee table and sat down facing me on the sofa.

"Honey, there's something I need to tell you." she said with a bit worry in her eyes.

Thoughts raced through my head, I wondered if there'd been an accident, or the magazine had folded, or what might be going on that she'd seem to concerned. "What is it?" I asked with concern .

"I did something that I'm not proud of tonight."

"Okay.", I said, imagining that maybe she'd had too much to drink and got in an argument with one of her co-workers or something like that.

"I, uhh, well we went out for drinks after work, as you know... and I guess I had a few too many."

Here we go, I thought. Donna was an intelligent and passionate woman, and when she'd had one too many, she could get hotheaded and a bit mouthy. "And?"

"And, ahhh, they had a new DJ at the bar! Really good!" she said - it sounded like she was trying to change the subject, not sure if she really wanted to me what happened. I prompted her to continue...

"So... we got to dancing, Sharon and I."

"Go on..."

"Well, the place started to really fill up with the Friday night crowd..."

"And...?"

"And, Sharon and I were both asked to dance, by a couple of nice looking young guys, from a larger group.

Donna didn't know it, but I had a longstanding "cuckold" fantasy from before we we're married - it started by eating my own cum from a girlfriend's pussy during successive rounds of sex. And it continued when a particularly hot girlfriend had cheated on me. I was so hot for her, so in love, that I didn't even care when she told me that she fucked a guy at a wedding, it may have even turned me on, and when I started to eat her out she had warned me that he hadn't used a condom. I still didn't care — make I even like it. After this, I sought out this type of porn on the internet.

So when Donna confessed that she had danced with another guy, it really didn't bother me, it actually kind of turned me on! I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants. "Oh god, don't worry about that, Donna!" I said, "our relationship is strong enough that it really doesn't bother me... I know you love me."

"Well... thanks honey... But I need to tell you that, like I said -- both Sharon and I had had one too many drinks, in fact it was probably many too many..." Her eyes darted away from me.

She hung her head in what I perceived as shame or embarrassment. When she did that, she saw a noticeable bulge in my pants. "Honey, were you watching porn when I came in? I see that you're hard, but I have something serious to confess to you.

"No, it's just... Hearing about you dancing with another guy, is actually turning me on a bit. I have something of my own to confess: since before we got married I've harboured an interest in hot wife and cuckold porn... I hope that doesn't gross you out. It's a long story involving both Sarah and Danielle... Was that it or did anything else happen?"

"Honey!" she said with a look that belied her existing shame and embarrassment, mixed with a bit of confusion and perhaps excitement. "Well I would like to hear about both Sarah and Danielle, but let me first tell you a bit more about what happened..." I could see the worry starting to melt from her face, being replaced by a look of wonder and a bit of a twinkle in her eye.

"Well", she said, "we danced for quite a while with the guys, and some others from their group as well..."

I took off my shoes and socks and moved one leg up onto the sofa to better face her, then I pulled her legs on to my lap and began stroking her calves with one hand and her foot and very sexy high heeled-shoe with the other.

"They bought us some drinks, we bought them some drinks, and the DJ started getting into some really sexy house and disco-type stuff. Sharon and I were having a great time. I felt a bit funny though, dancing with these guys, you know, it felt a bit like when we were still single..."

My hands wandered between her calves and further up her leg, under her dress, suggestively.

I started to get the feeling that she was getting a sense that what she was about to tell me might not be as damning as she'd feared, and that maybe it wouldn't bother me at all, in fact. There was a growing sense of confidence and huskiness in her voice, still mixed in with that bit of nervous shakiness still present. She continue on, "Well as it turned out, the guys were in town for a concert tomorrow night and had rented a large hotel suite downtown. They invited us to come back up to their room for a nightcap.

"And did you go?" I asked, and as I said it, I took her hand that had been holding mine, and moved it to my rock hard cock.

"We did", she said. "I really hope you can forgive me, for what I'm about to tell you..."

I prompted her with a look that let her know that she had nothing to worry about, that I loved her completely.

"We fucked" she blurted out quickly and awkwardly, "they had a whirlpool bath in the suite, Sharon and I got in in our bras and underwear with three of the guys in their boxers, while some of the other guys chatted. They uncorked some champagne... and when one guy offered it to us, he looked our bodies over - what he could see of them out of the water - and he whistled.

"'Come on in, handsome' Sharon said to the guy, 'and show us what you're made of!'" Donna told me. "'Sharon! I said to her, but he took her up on it and stripped naked right in front us. His cock was huge.'

My hand was moving further up Donna's leg towards her pussy, and my cock was screaming hard by now.

"He hopped in the tub and sat right next to me, grinning. The next thing I knew I could feel Sharon's arm move over my lap and she grabbed his cock under the water."

"I nervously finished the rest of my glass of champagne, and I think that was the glass that finally put me over the edge of losing any inhibitions I had."

I moved my hand up to her breast, fondling it with a mix of gentle and rougher touches, while my other hand continued to coddle her foot. "And?" I asked, nearly out of my mind with anticipation, horniness and wonder.

I got out of the tub, and grabbed a towel from a rack near the window, and dried myself. I asked one of the guys to help me with my wet clothes. I let my towel down a little, so that he could held unfasten my bra, then he took my hand to steady my balance as I removed my underwear under the towel. With the other hand he touched the side of my breast still exposes a bit from the top of the towel, soft as a feather, he ran his finger along the side. I turned to him, and let the towel drop. He looked at me for a quick glance of consent, and then I leaned in for a kiss and grabbed his cock in his pants.

By this point, I'd pulled Donna's dress down and was looking her up and down, savouring her hot body and looking deeply in her eyes as she told me this incredibly hot story. "This is driving me fucking wild with lust," I told Donna.

"So with that bunch of horny young guys, and us with our inhibitions down, things really took a turn for the pornographic."

I leaned in and kissed her tits above and through the sexy sheer black bra she was wearing with its flora patterns and thin straps.

She put her hand on my head, "oh honey, before you do that, I have to tell you that a couple of the guys came on my breasts, so that might gross you out."

That drove my wild! I lunged in and licked her all over, I reached around and undid the clasp on her bra and let her gorgeous man's handful of tits pop loose. I licked down between the tits, I licked her nipples and all over the breasts. Now she had her hand on my head again, but this time to encourage and pull me closer, not to warn.

Her tits were glistening with sweat, that I loved licking off, and when I got to the underside, I tasted something distinctively more salty and bitter than her sweet sweat. I licked and licked and bit and sucked on her gorgeous tits as she continued her story...

"Well both Sharon and I each sucked and fucked and totally enjoyed every last one of those guys at least once, and some twice tonight," sounding now proud of herself, "but here's the really bad part, honey..." she said with a renewed tone of nervousness and shame... "None of us had condoms! Can you believe that? Between that group of 7 young men, and us two ladies, none of us had protection? Of course Sharon and I are both married, but them... But at that point there was basically no stopping any of us, we are all so fucking honey, and probably turned on by how fucking filthy this whole scene felt for everyone."

I began to help her pull her sexy red dress up off of her magnificent body. Dress off, I drank her in from head to toe. Curly locks of shoulder length dark brown hair, full red lips, gorgeous brown eyes, incredible tits, and sexy sheer black panties that matched her bra. I could not believe that I was lucky enough to marry such an incredible and incredibly gorgeous woman, and I could not believe that she was telling me this story. This could be the beginning of a whole new chapter for us, I thought. I positioned myself fully up onto the sofa, and looked deeply into her eyes, and then put both hands on either side of her hips. Slowly and gently, I pulled her panties off.

I spread her legs, and she knew that I was about to dive into her gorgeous pussy. She took my hand, and with a nervous look in her eye she said, "Honey, before you do that - what I meant to say is that they fucked us and we let them come inside of us - both of us - inside of me - like probably somewhere around 12 loads of cum in my vagina tonight honey -- because like I said a few guys came on my tits too. Oh, and now that I think of it... Oh, never mind..."

I looked her over again with lust, and then looked her deeply in the eyes again, and without saying anything, I dove down to her glorious sex, her pussy - hers, mine, and now shared. My tongue darted around furtively a bit at first, nervous at the intensity, the taboo, but quickly I got the taste of her sweat and the delicate mineral flavour of their sweat and pussy juice mixed with fresh young semen - it continued to ignite the flames of my lust, and I licked harder and faster, my tongue darting deeper into her honey hole, her hips bucked, she held my head. As she began to squeeze her muscles tight, semen started pouring out of the deepest recesses of her divine cunt. The taste was unlike anything I've ever tasted. Her pussy is like sweet nectar to me, her sweat a complex delicacy - mixed with the come of 7 young bucks, the aroma and flavour were so complex and beautiful.

She had many orgasms, my cock was probably harder than it's ever been - I drank and drank and drank and drank, and licked and sucked and licked and sucked until I was growing weak with exhaustion. But my cock wasn't ready for bed yet; confident that I'd sucked every ounce of come and pussy juice out of my wife's spectacular cunt, I pulled myself up and plunged myself deep into her cunt, and fucked furiously, when I felt myself beginning to get ready to come, I grabbed her breast firmly, and with my hand on the back of her head I guided her mouth to my raging cock. She gobbled at it greedily until huge fast spurts of my come shot into and around her mouth and face. I clearly hadn't been this horny in a while because I came what felt and looked like buckets of come on to her beautiful face.

Pretty much immediately after I came, we both fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later, and got hard again at the thought of what had just happened. I leaned over to kiss her on the mouth and could taste my own semen still on her lips.

It was one of the hottest nights of my lives. She felt bad about cheating on me, and that she hadn't got in touch about any of this while it was happening. But when she knew that she had my permission and continued devotion and love, she started to think of it as extremely hot too.

We haven't done anything like this since - but it was only Friday night. But now that she knows she's got some leeway in our relationship, she told me that she might surprise me again sometime soon with a tale of a night's debauchery.

I can hardly wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds