• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 19

A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 19

12

As they had previously agreed, Aiko and Emma were to spend a few days at a spa with hot springs while Norman attended his conference. He had much work and little time to pay attention to either his wife or their swinging friend. Aiko and Emma were now effectively on their own.

As they had planned, the two women rented a car and drove north. On the way, they stopped to see local attractions as a way of breaking up the monotony of the long drive.

Aiko said very little all day. Emma could not help but notice that her friend was not her usual sociable self.

Finally as they were within a half-hour of approaching their destination, Emma broke the silence. "What's wrong, Aiko?"

"Nothing," she answered curtly.

"Liar," Emma retorted. "Something's obviously bothering you."

"Nothing," Aiko retorted.

Emma chuckled. "If nothing happened, then how can you be so down in the dumps?" Emma pressed.

The glint in her eye and the hint of a grin appeared on Aiko's facing. She had a mischievous streak. "Just what I said," almost smile now, "nothing."

"Come on now, Aiko. Out with it," she smiling broadly. "Whatever is bugging you probably has something to do with sex."

Aiko pouted. "I goy jealous because you got fucked and I didn't."

Emma raised her eyebrow at Aiko's use of the 'F' word. She knew her friend tended to avoid such uncouth language. Emma giggled.

"Now what?" Aiko objected.

"You're so funny, Aiko," she replied. "In all the time I've known you, your use of language about sex has been, shall we say, circumspect. You fuck like a rabbit but, until now, I've never ever heard you use the word 'fuck'.

"Because the word is vulgar and sex isn't," she retorted.

They both burst out laughing, but Emma noted, "The boys would say we're suffering from a bout of female logic."

"I'm not going to worry about that," Aiko said. "Men's logic is just as stupid."

"Yeah," Emma agreed, "like Robin Williams once said: 'a man has two heads but only enough blood to feed one of them.' "

"As if we're any better..." Aiko observed.

They blushed, then laughed at the truthfulness of what she just said.

"Seriously," Emma said grinning, "tell me what's bothering you."

So Aiko explained her dilemma at the swingers' club to Emma. Sex was taking place everywhere. The scene made her very horny but she wasn't a participant. No one had even approached her.

"I couldn't even count on getting any relief from Norman," she added, "because he was too busy fulfilling Katsu's cuckold fantasy. By the time he was done with Kasumi, he had nothing left for either you or me, not that it mattered to a showgirl like." Aiko harrumphed. "I watched Takeshi give you a thorough banging. Now, here we are, more than half-way through a two-week vacation, and I still haven't had real sex!"

"I understand," Emma sympathized. "Horny as hell and no satisfaction, does that summarize it?" Emma asked.

"Yes, it does," Aiko said. "I took the only available option." She showed Emma her right hand, then waved her fingers. "My five-fingered friend."

Emma Laughed.

"And I'm still not satisfied," Aiko added.

"You're such a horny bitch, Aiko."

"You would be too, if you didn't get properly laid," Aiko retorted.

"True," Emma conceded.

"What an irony," Aiko told her friend as they both laughed. "I had Gerald's permission to have sex with Norman but he became unavailable. To make matters worse, no one at the swingers' club even attempted to flirt with me!"

"Ouch," Emma commiserated, "that's hard on the ego. I guess if I were in your shoes, Aiko, I'd begin to wonder if men found me attractive anymore."

Emma saw in insecurity Aiko's eyes.

"But the truth is you're still a very attractive woman," Emma insisted gaily. "You were the right woman at the right place but just at the wrong time. If you were ever to go back to that swingers' club again, I haven't the slightest doubt that some handsome guy would have put the make on you."

Aiko smiled at her friend. "Thanks for you understanding. I'm so glad to have a friend like you. To be honest," Aiko continued, "I was half-glad no one did because I think it would've amounted to cheating on Gerald."

"Maybe," Emma replied.

A few minutes later, the women pulled into the parking lot next to the spa. They picked up their room keys and went straight to their room where they dumped their luggage before heading out to a local restaurant for an evening meal. On their return, they took a shower and went straight to bed.

* * *

Aiko had a restless night. When she dreamt, it was about sex. She woke up the following morning looking noticeably haggard.

"You're not getting enough," Emma observed.

"Enough of what?"

"Sex or sleep."

"Try sex and sleep," Aiko countered.

"Poor thing," Emma said sincerely. "I wish there was some way I could help."

"I wish there was too," Aiko replied almost cryptically.

After breakfast, the two friends started the first of two full days. They decided to join some local tours on both mornings and to fill their afternoons with hiking and swimming and other activities available at or near the spa.

They also decided to spend their evenings in the spa's hot springs as a way to relax before going to bed. They soon discovered that few people were in the spa, mainly because it was off-season for most Japanese. So the two women had the hot springs mostly to themselves. Strategically located lamps lit the pools allowing the two women the many nooks and crannies of the natural pool fed by nearby hot springs.

The spa's management had told them they left as much of the original pools in place as possible. The result was a flow of hot water wending around natural outcrops of stone. Of course, no one swam at the source of the hot springs because they were too hot but you could choose a spot anywhere in the surrounding pools depending how hot you wanted the water to be.

Some nooks and crannies in the pool afforded a high degree of privacy. They found a side pool that jutted between some large rocks. It arced into a crescent shape. Inside this area, Aiko and Emma were completely surrounded by large rock. No one could see them unless actually walked in.

On that first night, Aiko dared Emma to take off her two-piece swimsuit.

"But someone might show up," Emma protested.

"I doubt it," Aiko replied. There's hardly anyone in the spa. Besides, we're in a place where no one can see us, and the light is dim here too."

"You first," Emma said."

"Ta dah," Aiko announced as she took off the top of her two-piece swimsuit. She placed the top on an outcrop to ensure she didn't lose track of it.

Aiko jiggled her breasts. "It's nice to have them in the open air. I took mine off, now you have to."

Emma seemed reluctant.

"You're just a chicken," Aiko dared.

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!" she giggled as she removed her top.

"You're not," Aiko agreed as they both laughed.

Emma saw Aiko wiggle her bum. Then she saw her friend display he bottom. "Aiko! You shouldn't."

"Why not?" she laughed. If someone came here, they'd see my tits, but they won't see my beaver," then added, "as long as it stays underwater."

Not wanting to be called a chicken again, Emma removed the bottom portion of her swimsuit as well.

After a couple of hours, the women put their swimsuits back on before returning to their room.

* * *

After a second full day of tours and activities, the two friends found themselves back in the hot springs. They returned to the same location of the pool where they stayed the evening before. As the day's light faded, and the night lights turned, they removed their swimming garments without daring each other.

Until this point, the two women had been sitting opposite each other, but after a few moments, Aiko moved to sit beside her friend. She stared into Emma's eyes.

"What!" Emma said. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm debating with myself if I should tell you a secret."

"A secret?"

"Yeah," Aiko confirmed, "a secret only Gerald knows."

Emma's curiosity overwhelmed her. "Tell me," she urged.

Aiko feigned reluctance. "You might think ill of me," she said.

"I'd never think ill of you, Aiko. You're teasing me, aren't you? You're piquing my interest, and you know it."

"That's true," Aiko replied, but I'm also being serious. Do you promise not to think ill of me?" she asked.

"I promise," Emma replied firmly.

"And keep your voice down," Aiko urged, "just in case other people come within earshot of us. And promise me you'll never to tell anyone, not even Norman, without my agreement. Gerald is the only other person who knows what happened. He's kept his promise."

Emma paused. "This is sounding serious," she said. "Okay, I promise, Aiko. You don't have an evil bone in your body. So whatever it is you've kept as a secret can't so bad."

"That's a matter of opinion," Aiko said. "Before I tell you, can I ask you a very personal question?" Aiko asked. "You don't have to answer the question. You can even lie," Aiko smiled.

"What's that?"

"Have you ever done anything sexy with another girl?" Aiko asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Emma protested.

"Sorry," Aiko said. "I'm not trying to offend you."

Emma studied her friend for a few moments. The question itself gave her an inkling of what Aiko was about to tell her.

She took a deep breath. "It happened to me once in college," confessed. "My roommate and I were watching TV, you know, just hanging out. We were wearing only panties. We got a little drunk. I don't really remember how it all started, but we found ourselves playing with each other's tits and fingering each other's pussies. It didn't go further than that. We were both so embarrassed by our impulses we never talked about it again. We attributed our exploration to the booze."

"You weren't that drunk," Aiko observed, "because you remember it. How did it feel?" she asked.

"It felt odd," Emma replied hesitantly.

"Because a girl was doing it, right?" Aiko observed. "If a guy had done it, you probably would've enjoyed it."

"I guess," Emma conceded, "but I was till a virgin at the time." Emma giggled. "I guy wouldn't have gotten any further than my roommate did because I was too scared to go all the way."

"Why are you asking me?" Emma asked suddenly.

Aiko replied with another question. "Did you ever tell Norman?"

"I did after he proposed to me. I felt he had the right to know. I made him promise to keep it to himself though."

"How did he react?" Aiko asked.

"I couldn't interpret his reaction," Emma confessed. "I think he was curious to know more but he didn't say anything except to say it was no big deal. In any case, it never came up again."

"You avoided answering my question, Aiko. I insist you tell why you're asking me these questions. I answered your questions. Now you answer mine."

"Well, you remember that weekend sex party we attended? You know, the one where I became a sex toy?"

"Yeah, that was pretty wild," Emma said as she recalled the story. "Are you saying there was more than what you told us already?"

"Yes," Aiko replied. She snuggled up to her friend and put her head on Emma's shoulder. Then she started whispering the story to her friend who gasped several times in amazement as Aiko related what happened on the first day of their weekend sex adventure (see Chapter 12 - Pimanko).

Emma was surprised when Aiko told her she had forgotten to put lesbianism on the list of excluded sexual practices. But she was even more surprised to learn that Aiko didn't bail out when she had the chance.

"Oh wow," she exclaimed. "I would have just walked out, agreement and no agreement. I'm surprised you went ahead with it."

"It was a point of pride with me," Aiko explained to her friend. "I don't renege on agreements even if I'm the one who was in the wrong. So I decided to stick it out."

Aiko told Emma what happened on the first day: how the men had made her so hot she submitted herself body and soul to their lusts, and how a woman, who she only knew as Red, surprised her by orally bringing her to an orgasm at the very moment she realized a woman's mouth was between her legs.

"Oh wow," Emma managed to say for otherwise she was at a loss for words. After a few moments of silence, she added, "I never imagined you were capable of such a thing. I mean, I always took you for the kind of girl who'd get really pissed off if some girl hot on you."

"You weren't wrong," Aiko said. "If I had known what she was up to, I would have stopped her. But she got me when I was at my most vulnerable, when I was just reaching for the big O."

"What was it like?" Emma asked her curiosity aroused.

"It was okay, I guess," Aiko replied cagily.

"Well, you went much further than me and my roommate," Emma noted. "We just fingered each other. You actually had a woman make you cum. Weren't you afraid you might turn lesbian or something?" Emma asked.

"Once I was in that situation, I just went with the flow," Aiko explained. "When I was in the moment, it felt good. It was sort of fun. But to be honest, I still prefer a man's hardness to a woman's softness any day."

"I guess you didn't freak out because, in a sense, your sense of honour had already compelled you to accept the risk," Emma theorized.

"That's right. Also, the body reacts to stimuli. If your mental barriers are down, as mine were, the physical stimuli have an effect on you irrespective of its source. The truth is I enjoy the high of an orgasm no matter what it source. I'm fundamentally heterosexual. Orgasm without a man makes me feel good although when a man does it to me, it feels much better. Cunnilingus from a woman beats masturbating myself," Aiko opined.

That remark caused Emma to raise an eyebrow. She thought for a moment. "I guess you have a point, Aiko," Emma conceded. "It felt good to have my roommate's finger in my pussy," she conceded conspiratorially, then blushed at her confession.

The two women were more relaxed now that they had traded confidences.

"But there's still more to tell," Aiko said almost conspiratorially.

"Still more? Tell me."

Leaning close to her ear, Aiko whispered to Emma what happened to her on the following day (see Chapter 13 - Pimanko).

"Susan, who was hostess, decided to sit on my face and ordered me to lap her pussy."

"No way!" Emma said obviously surprised.

"I did," Aiko confirmed, "and I did it willingly this time," Aiko confessed. "I used my tongue to bring her to orgasm. It was the first and only time I have ever done something like that to a woman."

Emma's mouth was agape. Several "ohs" and "ahs" managed to escape her lips as Aiko dove into more details. Emma was so engrossed by Aiko's story that, when she felt Aiko's hand stroke her breast, she dismissed it as an accident.

But Aiko continued. It soon dawned on Emma that her friend's attention was too insistent to be accidental.

Aiko finished her story but continued to massage Emma's breast. Emma's attempt to maintain a state of denial came to a complete end when Aiko, whose mouth had been close to her ear telling her what had happened to her, began to nibble the very ear that heard the story.

"Aiko! What are you doing?" Emma protested weakly.

Rather than answer, Aiko stopped nibbling on her friend's ear. She grabbed the side of Emma's face and turned to toward her, and then planted a hot, wet kiss on her mouth. Meanwhile, her hand switched to Emma's neglected tit.

She pressed her body against her friend. The warm water of the hot springs sloshed around them as Emma tried to speak through Aiko's kiss but it came out garbled.

Then briefly Emma managed to break the kiss. "Aiko, what are you doing?" she repeated. To herself she admitted she liked her friend's kiss. She had never had never 'gone all the way' with a woman and she was adventurous enough to try almost anything once.

"I'm so freakin' horny!" Aiko replied.

Aiko's pressed her lips once more on Emma's mouth. She moved her hand from Emma's breast to her pussy. She played with it for a few minutes and then stuck her fingers into her friends hot love hole. As the owner of a hot pussy, Aiko knew exactly what it would take to turn on another hot pussy.

"Umm," Emma grunted as resistance crumbled. Her legs twitched, opening and closing underneath the water, not because she was still struggling against Aiko's sensual onslaught, but because pleasurable tremors were shooting from the centre of her femaleness to the rest of her body.

At last, Emma opened her mouth and let Aiko's eagre tongue explore the insides of her mouth. After a few more moments, she returned Aiko's kisses, lancing her tongue into Aiko's mouth. As the battle of the tongues took place, Aiko thrust her fingers in and out of Emma's love hole. She probed inside her friend's vagina in search of her G-spot. She knew she found it when Emma moaned and thrust her pelvis against her hand.

"Put your fingers in my pussy too," Aiko demanded almost urgently.

Without waiting for Emma's response, she pulled her fingers out of Emma's pussy, grabbed Emma's hand, and then stuck her friend's hands between her legs.

The two women fingered each other for several minutes, sometimes stroking the labia, sometimes brushing over the clitoris, always exploring the outer contours of the sexual parts.

Aiko was closer to the edge. "Do it!" Aiko half-commanded and half-pleaded in need.

Emma found Aiko's clitoris and focussed on it. Aiko shuddered at the touch.

"Please put her fingers in," Aiko repeated. "I'm so horny. Make me cum."

Once she felt Emma's fingers penetrate, she put her own fingers back into Emma. Emma pumped her fingers in and out of Aiko's vaginal opening.

"Harder, faster," Aiko pleaded.

Emma did as Aiko asked. Then Emma's fingers found her G-spot. Aiko rocketed into an orgasm.

"Oh god, I needed that so badly," Aiko said now temporarily satisifed, "but we're not through yet. It's your turn."

"What do you want me to do," Emma asked, for she was now committed to enjoying the proffered lesbian pleasure from her friend.

"Sit on that rock." Aiko pointed to a small ledge just above the waterline.

With Aiko's help, Emma did as her friend asked. She was out of the water except for feet, which she propped against the rocks to keep herself in place.

Standing waist-deep in the pool, Aiko had Emma's pussy straight in front of her. She spread her friend's legs. "Keep them open."

Emma complied, wondering what it would be like to have a woman do cunnilingus on her and increasingly eagre to experience it

Once more, Aiko put her fingers in fingers inside her friend's hot vagina.

Emma closed her eyes, relishing her friend's lingual attention. "Oh that feels so good," moaned.

Determined to bring her friend to an orgasmic peak lingually rather than manually, Aiko put her mouth in the vee of Emma's legs. She licked her friend's labia and sucked on her clitoris, slurping up some of the sexual juices. Emma was very wet; clearly she was turned on. Her aim was to keep Emma in a high state of sexual tension until she could not bear the sexual tension any longer before pushing over the edge.

When Aiko stuck her tongue in the entryway between her labia and licked across her clitoris, Emma felt the tingling excitement that heralded the impending sexual explosion. And then it happened. The orgasm caused her to squirm and shudder. She would have fallen of the ledge if Aiko hadn't kept her in place by wrapping her arms around her waist while her friend's mouth wasted her.

Suddenly, Aiko stopped paying lingual attention to her. Emma heard some sloshing of water. She opened her eyes, wondering if Aiko had some sort of new surprise in mind (as if she weren't already surprised).

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds