• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Forced Out

Forced Out

My head hurt like shit.

That much was to be expected after a full night of heavy drinking, but it still didn't make the headache anymore welcome inside my skull, merely a casualty in the war of college drinking. I didn't even want to open my eyes; I knew I'd be visually assaulted by sunlight, even with my face under the sheet, and didn't have anywhere to be on a Sunday. But I've never been the type that could just laze about all day. If nothing else, I could get up, take a few aspirin and chug some water to keep my hangover from getting any worse.

And so I opened my eyes tentatively, hoping the adjustment came sooner rather than later and slid out of bed with the hammer beating my skull from inside out the whole time. I was mercifully sober, nothing worse than waking up with a hangover and still being drunk, and, in spite of the intoxication, my recollection of last night was largely intact - always something to be thankful for and normally I miss the best part. It's always nice to have something to remember while engaging in hangover therapy.

It had been a pretty good party; my ex-boyfriend Raul had been amicably polite even with his new girlfriend on his arm, my date Howie was interesting, charming and eventually too hammered to beg for the sex I wasn't going to give him on our second outing (gotta have some standards), the inside of the house had been eardrum-pounding loud, but the backyard had been clean and warm, with enough ambiance to keep the mood going.

Of course, I'd drank way too much, but that goes with the territory.

After a few minutes of standing upright, drinking more water and taking a hot shower, the jackhammer inside my head had downgraded to something like a pick axe and I could finally open my eyes fully without the lids launching into open revolt and slamming themselves shut. Flipping through my phone, I saw a few unread messages and a handful of emails. The thought of reading email through my phone's screen made my head start buzzing and so I sat down and fired up my computer.

Most of the emails were old ones from my parents I hadn't made time during the week to read. I considered opening one of them, but set it aside at the last second when I saw one from Maria Sandoval, entitled, "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"

It was a dumb title but Maria was something of a big woman on campus and my resident administrator back when I was living in the dorms. She was usually fine by me, but had something of a mean streak in her when it came to people who'd aroused her ire for whatever reason. Or no reason at all; she was that kind of mean girl. At any rate, while we still greeted each other, we hadn't really kept up so I was honestly curious what she had sent to me and opened her mail.

The first thing I noticed was that I wasn't the only one she had sent this to: the list of recipients was at least four lines long. Normally it would have tripped our school's spam filter system, but as an RA, she had permission to override it. Of course, that was supposed to be restricted to official communication but I was supposed to not drink until I turned twenty-one. The email itself had a few attachments, but only a few lines of text:

"there was once a girl with some baggage

in the form of a man's bulging package

it was long, black and thin

but she couldn't keep it in

so check out her sausage and cabbage"

Now, I'd gotten some pretty weird shit in my email before, but that little diddy was implying uncomfortable implications in the form of a dirty limerick. And that meant it had my attention: I promptly popped open the first attachment, a blurry pic of a girl I knew from around school. Her name was Bliss and she was something of a name around school.

She was tall, about six feet, and the assistant captain of the girls' basketball team. I didn't consider her hot exactly, but her look was the very definition of striking: beside her height, she was black. Like, black-black, so dark her skin seemed to be blue-purple in places. As if that wasn't enough to set her apart (and it absolutely was!) she also shaved her head completely. And she had the sort of lithe, toned build that lesser women (like me) spend years cultivating, with sultry eyes, a cute nose, slender neck and deliciously full lips to round everything out.

The pictures were taken at the party; Bliss was wearing a bright yellow knife pleated skirt, worn temptingly short to show off her legs that went on forever, and a matching yellow tube-top, braless and tight enough that her nipples' outline was showing through clearly. The camera was at a lower angle for the first picture, looking up while Bliss was dancing with some short guy; her skirt had lifted just a bit too high and her panties were partially visible; an obvious bulge curving them outward. The next picture was her jumping barefoot off a table, taken roughly level with her hips as her skirt flipped up. It was the same story except a lot more clarity, with the outline evident in the thin material. The final pic was taken of her sprawled out on a couch, with someone's hand pointing downward to her semi-hard cock that was spilling from her panties and resting on her leg as she slept.

Huh. So... this was a thing. As I leaned back in my chair, the headache still pounding in the background, I thought about the email for a minute. I didn't know Bliss was a dickgirl and I was pretty sure no one else knew either. She certainly wasn't the shy introverted sort, but she wasn't the type to put her business out in the streets either. That made Maria something of a bitch, not that I needed any more confirmation of that fact. But moving along from that, I guessed Bliss wasn't having a very good day - and if she was it was about to take a dramatic turn for the worse. We weren't close, barely acquaintances really, but I didn't take kindly to her being outed in such a dramatically public fashion. At the same time, maybe Bliss had done something to deserve it and I wasn't so angelic I'd never dreamt of retribution, so maybe Maria wasn't the bad guy.

It was too much for me to think about with a hangover and I leaned forward again, closing out of Maria's email to check the other. This one also had an attachment but with a more conventional title, "OPEN THIS FIRST!!" Of course it was sent by Bliss herself. I figured it would be something like a heartfelt, rambling missive, talking about all the terrible things she'd experienced combined with a desperate cry for understanding and support. I sympathized greatly, but another part of me was worried it would be a suicide note and I hesitated to open it until I realized she wouldn't be able to send the email if she were dead and she probably wouldn't bother with attachments anyway in that case.

The body was even more laconic than Maria's: "click the vid"

With nothing better to do, I did exactly that, taking a rough slug from my water bottle as it loaded. As the video loaded, I noticed it was a dorm room, well-lit with the morning sun and focused on the bed. After a few seconds, Bliss entered the frame, wearing only a frilly white bra and white cotton panties, different ones than she'd worn at the party. There was no preamble or introduction, Bliss just sat on the bed, leaned back, lifted her hips and slipped her panties right off, revealing her girlcock without much ado. It was a deep brown color, possessing respectable length but thin girth with a pointed purple crown that reminded me of a spearhead.

Bliss spread her legs and took it in hand, looking straight at the camera and biting her bottom lip while she squeezed it tight. After a few seconds of teasing, she opened her mouth and spat right on the tip, working it in with her hand and finally speaking to the camera, "This what you wanted to see? Well? Do you like it? Seeing a sissy pull on her little toy? Ooh yeah, squeezing tight... stroking... fuck it's good..."

I realized I'd misjudged her: her "little toy" was actually much longer than it first appeared. It was at least eight inches and probably nine, looking more like a spike than a penis. Her fist made a wet slicking sound as it rubbed up and down the generous length, the spit being augmented by a very healthy flow of pre-cum that gathered at the tip before she rolled her palm over it for use as lube. Dark and glistening, I couldn't help but be incredibly turned on. I was almost disappointed when she sped up and moaned, figuring the end was near.

Not a chance. Bliss dropped her cock with a sigh and spit on three of her fingers, then flipped over onto her hands and knees, legs spread to put her dewy pussy and winking rosebud on full display for the camera. She was face down, ass up, reaching back to massage her asshole with three wet fingers, getting it nice and slick. Her body shifted to the side a bit, looking back at the camera as first one, then two fingers slipped up her butt. The contrast between her skin tone and eyes made seeing her irises roll back into her head super sexy, "Oh fuck yeah... I love it up the ass... it's so good..."

There was definitely a sticky situation developing in my panties and my nipples were as hard as bullets. I didn't know why Bliss was doing this, but she had my full approval as I caressed my breasts, the alcohol-induced headache fading to a dull memory.

Bliss didn't bother with the third finger, instead turning her head toward a pillow reaching under it with her free hand, rummaging around for a bit before she found what she was looking for. It was a dildo of sorts, the length of it straight and smooth other than two fat bulbs near the middle. She didn't waste any time, licking it up and down before she drooled on it. Her fingers made one final push to the knuckles and wiggled around before she withdrew them. Then it was the dildo's turn, the tip rubbing against her tight hole and Bliss making an "O" with her lips as she purred to celebrate its entry.

Her voice strained and broke as Bliss took the first portion, her ring stretching around the bulb with the volume of her cries rising to match, "Ah yeah, that's so, so, so, so good..."

A fat streamer of pre-cum fell from her dick, a solid line stretching from the tip to the sheets. Her back door closed up once the dildo went deeper, with Bliss letting out a deep sigh and taking a pause before she rotated it, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise. The wetness on her pussy lips began to coalesce into a discrete drop while her cock jumped up and down. Then she pushed again, quickly working up to the trailing bulb, forcibly spreading her starfish a second time. That skinny slice of girlmeat between her legs twitched something fierce as the bulb reached its apex width, dribs of pre-cum running down the standing stream like firemen sliding down a pole and wetting the sheets beneath her. Bliss gritted her teeth and pushed past the ring of resistance, her hole finally giving way and taking the bulb within. Her eyes shot open, fluttering at a hundred miles an hour and she exhaled in relief. The dildo pumped in short strokes, its second bulb causing her ring to bulge out each time she pulled.

My own nipple play had given way to a meandering hand going between my thighs, somewhat insistently rubbing my mound through my panties. Bliss had single-handedly raised herself in my personal rankings to a total dime piece, ten-out-of-ten. I didn't think she could do anything to make herself hotter.

But then she did; flipping back over onto her back and fiddling with the base of the dildo. She threw her head back and let out an animalistic cry, half shout, half exhortation, "Motherfucking fuck! Goddamn it's so good! Ah fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuckyeah, fuckyeah!"

It was only when I heard the dampened buzzing sound that I realized the dildo was actually a vibrator she'd crammed seven inches deep up her ass.

Bliss grabbed her cock like it was a stressball and started furiously jacking herself off. Her other hand let go of the vibrator and instead diddled her pussy, sounding for all the world like she was splashing around in a puddle. I suppose she was, in a way. However, she didn't keep it going for very long, turning around and she lifting her hips almost straight up, displaying a gymnast's balance in placing herself in the pile-driver position without support. She cranked the vibrator up to maximum as her hand worked itself into a blur, skinning her dick so fast that it looked like a hummingbird's wings on the video. Her prick was aimed right at her face and with one final cry, she reached up and pulled on the dildo, the bulb's exit causing a massive wad of cum to blast her face.

It was hit with an audible splash, coating her face with pent-up sperm and Bliss opened her mouth wide as she yanked the next bulb clear, a corresponding geyser of seed blowing clear of her long, skinny pecker and decorating her face. She kept her mouth open, her head falling back and eyes closed as she licked splatters of cum from around her mouth. Her hand slowed down and relaxed its death grip though her dick continued its desperate discharge of nut butter all over, gradually falling off to single drips before ceasing.

Cum had landed all over her face, with one lone jet having splattered over the top of her shaved head, dribbling off slowly. Bliss sat up and rolled off the bed, approached the camera and lifting it into the air for the close-up. She was covered in cream, looking like a Jackson Pollock done one a black canvas with white paint, with an open-mouthed smile with her tongue rolling around a full load in her mouth. The way she played with her cum before swallowing would have given a dead man an erection and it made at least one living girl shudder with a mini-climax.

"Well... you tried to out me Maria and I guess you did. Might as well make the most of it," she spoke directly into the camera, raising it to a higher angle, looking down as her other hang wrapped around her spent cock, "So if anyone wants the second serving, come to my room as soon as you watch this. Buh-bye!"

And with that Bliss dropped her pecker and fingerwaved to the camera as the video cut out.

I checked the time-stamp on the email - sent two hours earlier. Goddammit, I always miss the best part.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Forced Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds