• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Heaven

Heaven

This is a work of fiction in which all characters are of the age of consent or older.

*****

To know the taste of a woman is to know desire—pure. Her face is the architecture of beauty, her skin—the satin that envelops the world into darkness. Disarray, discontent, and chaos shadow her every move. I have known such a woman. Only once, in the night, in the heat of youth, we merged and became.

I ran my fingers through her tresses. They curled serpentine and smooth, the color of burnt wheat with the honey-suckle scent of spring. A new beginning is what she had promised with her eyes more so than her words. She took my hand and led me to the promise of something not quite stable but erratic and erotic in nature. And I wanted this more than anything in my life before.

Sometimes when flesh intersects it is soft and gentle. Barely a kiss, I was addicted to her taste. She sat down next to me and began to unbutton my shirt, each exposure of flesh bringing with it a touch, a nibble, a caress. The air was cool yet warming in a wondrous way and seemed to fog around me, lifting me from the normality of the moment into a magical realm. She knelt between my open thighs, outlining my womanhood as if she had never imagined such joy. And then she really kissed me. At first closed lips against closed lips. Then she opened me to the feel of her tongue gliding deep within me. She took my clit between her lips and began to suck while stroking it tenderly up and down, then from side to side.

As I approached my silent orgasm, she climbed onto my lap wrapping her legs around my waist. I embraced her and we looked at each other. I wanted to die in her arms. As if she had read my every secret wish, her eyes, a deep disturbing blue, illuminated like the first rays of summer sun ascending in the morning sky. Her hands held my face, cradled like a child, and she kissed my forehead. She continued with butterfly kisses down the side of my face and along the tender of my neck. Lifting her head, she asked for my final permission. I closed my eyes in surrender.

The first time a man enters a woman, no matter how loving and with how much care, there is a pain that is followed by a strange new pleasure. He invades something that up until the moment of penetration has never been breached. He stretches and redefines the meaning of woman. Some believe this is the natural order of things. Some believe that the great plan is for man to create sexual passion for woman. But what if this is not the way of things. What if another woman can redefine the meaning of the universe, life, love, blue, green?

She pierced me in a way that no man thus had. And it was pain followed by a slow ebbing pleasure that spread throughout not only my body, but also my mind, my soul, recreating my being. For the first time, I knew that my life would never be trapped with the sameness that binds all humans. I had moved beyond that with her. And whatever she would offer would be scary and sensual.

How long we stayed locked in our embrace I could not say. But time passed as time does. And then there was another, tall, graceful, but fully male. His scent was novel yet known. At this point I could not see with the clarity of vision. It was seeing with that sixth sense rarely used. She moved behind me now, and he stood over me. I felt her hands guiding me to lie back onto her lap. She kissed me as he filled me. His hands kneading my breast as his pace increased. Her tongue slipped along mine down to my throat and I wept. I closed my eyes against the intenseness. I could feel his tongue lavishing one nipple then the other, the roughness only making them harder and more sensitive. Then he too tasted me. Only his bite was amplified by the triple penetration.

Heaven is clouds and wisps of white, with angelic voices singing with exuberance. But for me heaven has a different meaning. It is the heat that encases all of one's senses, shrouds the body in carnal lust, and the soul is freed. Pleasure, joy, happiness exist in my heaven as servants of sexual bliss; pain, its only equal. In this pain, I found that heaven that until now I only thought existed in myths and legends. And when the usually elusive orgasm found me, I welcomed it with out-stretched arms and naked vision.

The night twisted and bent, lead to so many wild experiences. He had become my lover as surely as she always was meant to be my love. With the two of them, we created unknown cravings and gave birth to the exotic. But it all began with her. She was the one to lead me into the garden of delights, leaving all that was known behind like the closing of a favorite book. To know the taste of a woman is pure desire. To know the taste of an immortal woman is a shattering addictive lust that consumes like a raging fire. And I have become the phoenix rising anew from her eternal flames.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds