• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Christy Wants, Christy Gets Ch. 05

What Christy Wants, Christy Gets Ch. 05

Tuesday night, Christy's mom, Sarah, was lying in bed next to me. She was wearing a cream colored negligee, and, try as hard as I might to find her sexy, I just couldn't. I had tasted the forbidden fruit of her eighteen-year-old daughter Christy, and, having knowledge of her, I could never return to my previous ignorance.

For a woman of Sarah's age, she was reasonably attractive. She kept herself in shape. But her hair was dry. Her skin was dry. She didn't have that fresh scent of youth. She had wrinkles around her mouth, and next to her eyes, and on her forehead. She wore thick, horn-rimmed glasses. I felt bad, and wished things could be different. But reality was what it was.

We weren't cuddling with each other on the bed. We were a foot apart, each in our separate territory. For all the closeness we had, there might as well have been a barbed wire fence between us.

"So," she began. "Christy tells me that you offered her a job."

That wasn't entirely true. The truth was that Christy asked for a job after I came inside her, and I agreed to put in a good word. But I wasn't going to admit to that of course.

"Yeah," I said. "Christy's graduating soon. She needs a job, and I figured I could help her out."

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well, Christy has some growing up to do. She needs to leave the nest. She needs to be out on her own. I'm afraid that if she just gets a job through you, and sees you every day, she'll never be her own woman."

"Hmm. That's a good point," I said. "I'll have to think about it."

"Don't think about it. I'm her mother after all, and I can call the shots in her life. I'll tell her how it's gonna be. I know how you cave in every time she flashes one of her sweet smiles."

"Yeah, you got me," I admitted sheepishly. "I don't stand up to her as well as I should."

"That's okay sweetie. I'll be the bad guy. You just tell her that your hands are tied, and that her mom says no."

She looked over at me and smiled. She placed her hand on mine. She crossed her firm, toned legs over each other, and squeezed them tightly together.

There was a time when seeing Sarah squeeze her shapely legs together would have driven me mad with lust. But those days were gone. I smiled back, rolled over, and caressed her legs, doing my best to rekindle what was lost.

"That's okay honey," she said. "If you're not into it tonight, we can wait."

I laughed to myself. She read me like a book. Sarah and Christy, each in their own way, could get inside my head.

"Goodnight honey," I said, and kissed her on her drying, chapped lips.

"Goodnight sweetie."

- - -

The next day at work was fairly typical. I was happy to think that the Christy drama wouldn't escalate. Sarah would see to it that Christy wouldn't work for me this summer. She would work somewhere else, and meet new people. Our relationship would fade away, and neither of us would say a word to anyone.

Then again, I knew Christy. And one thing I have learned is that the drama with her always escalates. But for the time being, I kept that thought out of my head, as best I could, and focused on work.

At 4:30 p.m., I got the call. It was Sarah.

"Honey," she said. "Can you pick Christy up from the mechanic? Her car broke down, and she got towed to the shop. Sweetie, I'd pick her up myself, but you know I'll be working late on a presentation tonight. I've been talking about this presentation to you and Christy for weeks, you remember? I'm not even sure why Christy called me first. She must have forgotten I'd be working late tonight. I told her you'd pick her up. Can you?"

Oh Christy. Of course she remembered. Her games were always so fun, and I decided to play along. This game was called "Allay Sarah's Suspicions."

"Honey," I answered. "Can't one of Christy's friends pick her up?"

And that's when Sarah let me have it. "Steven!" she shouted. "Don't be so selfish. Christy called me in tears about her car. She said she nearly got into an accident when it broke down. She's worried sick and kept calling me 'mommy' and begging me to pick her up. It breaks my heart that I can't be there for her. It was all I could do to convince her to let you pick her up. And now you want to pawn her off onto one of her friends? If you want to call her up and tell her you're not coming, and make her call her friends, and deal with her tears, then be my guest."

"That's okay, baby," I said. "I'll pick her up. It won't be for at least another half hour though."

"Fine," Sarah replied. "Call Christy and tell her. She's really shaken right now."

"Okay babe," I agreed. "I'll call her."

- - -

I parked the car, and walked to the shop. Christy was waiting outside. She was far from traumatized. She greeted me with a warm smile, ran right up to me and threw her arms around me, pressing her tight body close against mine.

"Daddy!" she cried.

"It's good to see you too. So, what's wrong with your car exactly?"

She stepped back, and allowed me to take in the full sexy cuteness in front of me. She had changed out of her school uniform, and was wearing as skimpy a springtime outfit as the law would allow. Tight jean shorts cut so high that I could see the full length of her tanned, firm thighs. Flip flops showing her cute little feet. And a pink halter-top that exposed her thin, athletic midriff, and only barely covered her pert breasts. It was a moderately windy day, and the wind was whipping her long black hair across her face. Her tiny, curvy body, packaged so tightly, with her hair billowing in the wind, was too adorable for words.

She described the trouble with her car. "Well," she began. "As the mechanic, Joe, explained, the fuel pump's something was doing something, and that was connected to the something, which means the car wouldn't work."

"Makes sense," I said. "But pumpkin," I continued. "Did the car break down on its own, or did you have something to do with it?"

She smiled wickedly, as she wrapped her hands around my arm. "Does it matter daddy? Either way, we get to be alone together."

She had a point. But, still . . . "But still," I said. "You knew mommy was working late tonight. We could have been alone at the house."

"I thought about that. But I didn't know when mommy would get home, or if her plans would change. This way, we don't have to worry about her showing up. We can spend a lot of time together. Mmmm," she purred. "So much time together. Mommy might be home by the time we get back. If she is, we can tell her that we stopped to get pizza and ice cream. You'll tell her that I was crying, and demanded pizza and ice cream. Okay?"

"Okay. Pizza and ice cream."

We went inside, talked to Joe the mechanic for a bit, and then left. Christy and I got into my car.

As we drove off, Christy said, "I know where we should go daddy."

"I'll bet you do," I replied, amused at how Christy always had a plan.

She directed me to a side road, where there was no traffic. No cops, criminals, or bystanders would be able to find us here. On the drive over, she rubbed her hand over the bulge in my pants, getting me excited with the friction of her soft, sweet touch. My hand was on the tender spot of her inner thigh, squeezing the supple flesh.

I parked the car, and turned off the engine.

The moment I cut the engine, Christy unbuckled her seat belt, threw it over her shoulder, and dove her head into my lap.

"I want your pants off daddy," she said, unclasping my belt buckle. "I want your cock in my mouth. I've been thinking about sucking your cock all day."

I lifted my hips up, and pulled my slacks down to the floor, around my ankles. My sweet Christy grabbed my stiff pole with her hand, in a tight grip, swallowed the shaft deep into her mouth, and hummed happily. Like a junkie getting her fix, she relaxed in contentment as she slid my member inside her wet, suckling mouth.

She must have missed my cock badly, because she went to town on it. She sucked hard, bobbing her head up and down fast, while gliding her grip up and down in a twisting motion. Her slim shoulder muscles tensed with each stroke of her hand. Her long silky black hair tickled my balls as she moved her mouth up and down, pleasuring me, making my heart race, setting my whole body on fire.

My cock was growing engorged in her mouth, thickening with each suckle of her gorgeous little face.

She pulled off, and looked down at it. "Not ready yet," she said, and swallowed it again, grabbing the base of my shaft hard, and sucking even harder, up and down. She placed her tiny hand on my knee, and started to rotate her face around my cock each time she came up. The twisting of her hand, which she did before, was amazing, but feeling her whole mouth rotate around my cock with each bob of her head, that sent me into an ecstasy that I never wanted to come back from.

And, just as I was getting to the home stretch, where it would be only a minute before my climax, she pulled off again, and looked down. "Now it's ready," she said, and smiled.

"That's it?" I asked. "Wait. Keep going."

"No daddy. I want you inside me. It's been two whole days."

So that's why she was giving such an intense blowjob. She wanted me as hard as possible, as soon as possible. It worked. My cock was throbbing and twitching, desperate to get inside Christy's sweet pussy.

In a flash, she took off her tight jean shorts and her panties. She didn't even get her halter-top off all the way. She pulled it up, just over her titties. Somehow, having that little bit of clothing over her chest made her look even sexier than she did when she was completely naked.

"I got wet the moment I saw you at the shop. I've been leaking. Here, smell my panties." She picked her panties up, and thrust them into my face. Her panties were soaking wet, and smelled of her heat. I inhaled deeply, my nose wide open to the delicious aroma of Christy.

With a grace and flexibility that can only be found in young girls, she jumped out of her seat, and straddled me. With one hand on the side panel to steady her, she guided my hard, engorged cock, so recently teased by her tongue, into her tight and moist pussy.

She rode me up and down, bouncing with the speed and energy of a kitten on crack. I looked down at her soft thighs on either side of me, and at her wide hips that had just recently formed on her tight body. Her hips, her thighs, her sweet pussy enveloping my cock. She looked so, so . . . fertile. She had told me two days ago that she was on the pill, and now I was almost sad about that. Watching this young fertility goddess ride me, feeling the sensation of pleasure all over my body, I wanted to put five hundred babies into her.

Christy was moaning louder and louder. "I love riding your stick daddy. It feels so good in me."

For a minute she kept riding me, up and down, our pleasure getting higher and higher, our sensations echoing and amplifying as we gave each other our full and complete passion. I was a minute away from releasing all of my tension inside of her. And then, suddenly, she pulled up. She stopped, and stared at me, silently.

"Baby, why did you stop? I was about to come. I was so close."

"I know you were daddy. I don't want you to come yet. That was just a warm up, for both of us. Now fuck me. Fuck me like a man, and come on top of me."

She dove into the back seat, lying on her back, spread eagle, waiting for me to climb on top of her and pound her hard like she needed. I tore off my clothes as fast as I could, crawled into the backseat, and looked at my beautiful girl, up and down.

I mounted her, crushing my weight against her, and thrust my throbbing cock deep inside. She looked into my eyes, her jaw dropped, and she gasped. Her brow furrowed in the sweet mix of pain and pleasure that comes from hard steel entering her tight hole.

"It's such a tight fit," she gasped. "I love it. I love you."

"I love you too Christy."

"You said my name. I love it when you say my name."

"Oh, Christy," I growled, as I drilled into her. I started slowly at first, letting the length of my rod sink into her gradually. And, as she was ready, I moved faster and faster, drilling harder with each stroke.

"Oh fuck," she said, as I drilled faster and faster, each time pounding against her. She bit down on her lip, and her eyes were squinting in euphoric bliss. Her right eye was shut, and her left was twitching, her bright green eye gazing at me in love and adoration.

Underneath me, her whole body started convulsing. Her legs flapped back and forth against my hips, as her feet kicked against the car door.

"I'm coming! Daddy I'm coming!" she cried.

"My baby," I said, brushing her hair over her ear. I pushed harder and faster, brining myself to a climax so we could share this moment together. I pushed as deep as I could go into her, and released all of the tension, every last drop, from going two days without her, to the teasing blowjob, to the teasing ride she gave me, all of that tension exploded deep into the canal of my Christy, as I embraced her tight against me and drew our bodies close.

After a minute, I pulled out, and rolled off her. I watched as my cum started leaking out of her tiny little pussy. She took off her halter top, and placed it underneath her, to catch the runoff.

"Let's not ruin the upholstery," she said. She lay there, giggling, and then ran her fingers down to her pussy. She scooped up my semen with two fingers, and brought them up to her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned. "You taste delicious daddy." And she smiled.

- - -

"Daddy," she said, as she lay her smooth body on top of mine in the backseat of my car. "Mommy won't let me work for you."

"I know pumpkin."

"But I want to work for you. Do you want me there, at your office?"

"Yes I do."

"Well then," she said, determination in her eye. "I know how we're going to make that happen."

"I'll bet you have a plan. What is it?"

"You're going to convince mommy."

"Wait. That's your plan? I'm going to convince your mom? How do you expect me to do that?"

"Figure it out!" she nearly screamed in my face, punching her tiny fist against my shoulder. "You're a man aren't you? Real men get what they want."

"I believe in you daddy," she continued, calming down. "I believe you can do anything. If you really wanted me to work for you, you could convince mommy. Am I wrong? Was I wrong to believe in you?"

Boy did she know how to push my buttons. My male ego would not be insulted. Of course I could do anything. Of course she should believe in me. "No pumpkin," I answered. "You're not wrong. I'll make it happen."

"I knew you would," she said. She stroked my hair, and squeezed me tight against her warm body.

- - -

The next morning, before leaving for work, I spoke to Sarah in the foyer. We were both about to face another day at our respective jobs. I was in my starched business casual uniform, and she was in her conservative no-nonsense navy blue pantsuit. I had to speak to her right then and there about Christy. The earlier in the day it is, the easier I find it to steel my resolve. If I didn't speak up at that moment, then I might never do so. At some point, you delay what needs to be said for so long, that you end up never saying it, and then you have to live with the consequences. In this case, the consequences would be no longer having Christy. And I couldn't live with that.

"Sarah," I began. "Christy is a bright girl. She has a lot of potential. Her grades weren't that good though, so she needs to bolster her resume, and maybe take some night classes to get her on the right track. I agree with what you said the other night - she needs to be her own woman, and leave the nest. But she's just not ready yet. And if we can help her out a bit now, by giving her some solid work experience, at a real company, then we can set her on the right path. If we kick her out now, before she's ready, she might come back to live with us in ten years, or she might just end up marrying the first guy who can take care of her, whether she loves him or not. It wouldn't be fair," I continued. "It wouldn't be fair or right if we shirked our parental duties. Let me give her a job. It will help her out."

Sarah paused for a moment, taking in the monologue I just delivered.

"Well," she finally said. "If you feel so strongly about it, I guess I can't stop you. Christy really wants to work for you - she told me so. And you think it would be good for her. I still think it's a bad idea, but I can't fight you both."

She opened the front door, and walked outside, closing the door behind her. Normally, we would walk out together, and kiss each other goodbye. But today, Sarah was upset, and she shut me out. I stood alone in the foyer, feeling triumphant, but uneasy. At what cost did I achieve this victory? Time would tell. And in the meantime, I had to get to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Christy Wants, Christy Gets Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds