• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 02

Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 02

I hadn't always been a depraved adulterer who got off on being sucked off while on the phone to his wife.

Up until about two years ago my life was relatively normal.

Zoe used to be one of my wife's best friends, from back in the day. I had always wanted Zoe, even then. She would come round from work to see Gemma, dressed in full-on killer 'account director' mode.

She was working at a different agency from me then and I was almost relieved I didn't have to daily try not to stare at her fantastic arse in the tight, clingy short skirts that she would wear or try not to stare, helplessly, at her deep, soft cleavage.

Eventually we had begun a disastrous affair for a few months about two years ago, during which she confessed that she had always hated my wife after we had got together.

"You were meant to be mine" she told me, riding my cock one night, while I eagerly sucked and licked her huge, delicious tits. "But then Gem got you and I had to watch the two of you swan off down the aisle. I hated every moment of that fucking wedding. And I swore I would have you eventually".

It hadn't worked out. The sex was mindblowing. But I was constantly wracked with guilt and hated going home to Gemma afterwards. It freaked me out how much Zoe seemed to love the fact that I was screwing her on the side. The wrongness of it really turned her on.

She would pop round to our house a lot, supposedly to see my wife, supposedly one of her best friends. She'd sit on the sofa, chatting and laughing, whilst slowly crossing and uncrossing her fantastic long legs, showing me her scarlet silk panties in all their glory. She would try and grab me, right there in my house, whenever we found ourselves alone for a minute.

"Come on. She'll never know" as she guided my hands up her skirt and round her cheeks. I had compartmentalised my affair quite neatly in my mind as something that didn't affect my family, and I hated that this was happening in my house.

Eventually, regretfully (the sex was spectacular) I ended it and slowly our lives got back to normal. Zoe went to work abroad and we lost touch (deliberately on my part).

...Until two years later, when Zoe came back from her ludicrously well-paid role in Dubai and was promoted into our agency as client services director. Which meant, as I am an account director, that she was my boss.

All the men were in agreement: she was HOT. As she sashayed her magical arse in its tight skirts and even tighter dresses through the agency each day, we would all try not to stare at her.

Luscious dark brown long hair that fell onto large, firm tits, on top of a slim waist and killer legs. She was the kind of woman who always wore heels. Usually with stockings.

About a month into her return, I was working late on a new client campaign when she emailed me to ask me into her office.

There, she hit me with a bombshell. She had requested a thorough audit of the books and discovered my secret: petty larceny. I hadn't thought of it like petty larceny of course, but that's what it was. I had been slowly and quietly draining money out of the agency accounts for the last few years and thought my methods were foolproof.

Apparently not.

I know, right? Adulterer and thief. Maybe my descent to real depravity wasn't such a surprise after all.

"What the HELL have you been up to Tom?"

I tried to argue it for 20 minutes, but the numbers were there in black and white.

I'd never seen her serious like this. I was in deep, deep trouble.

Not just never-work-in-the-industry-again trouble either. Real, scary go-to-prison-do-not-pass-Go trouble.

"Tom, I know we've got a history" she looked at me "But I hope you realise how serious this is".

I nodded my head dumbly, shellshocked.

"I've called an emergency meeting of the directors for first thing tomorrow morning. You'll be suspended immediately and have to wait to see what their decision is, but if I were you I'd prepare for the possibility they might press criminal charges."

She stood up, and I noticed for the first time that she was wearing a dress I remember her buying 'for me' when we were screwing each other.

It was a fantastically tight black wrap dress, held together with a slim belt, with a slit up her thigh and cut low so that when she leant forward in it you got the view of your life.

She moved round to the front of her desk, next to me. I had my head in my hands by now.

"Your life is over now." She said softly, as she started to stroke my hair.

"You're finished. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"So I hope you believe me when I tell you that there is only one way out of this" she said softly.

I looked up to see her walk over to her office door and lock it.

She walked back over to me, looked down and smiled, as she started to loosen her belt.

"You should never have ended it Tom" she said, slowly pulling the black, clingy dress open.

"Then I'd never have left, never gone away and never come back here with the express intention of making your life - and Gemma's - a living hell."

"I'd have never had to secretly film you confessing to everything 5 minutes ago either. So you see, I've got you just where I want you.

I stared at her, my mouth open. Her dress hung off her. Underneath she was wearing sheer black stockings and suspenders, tiny sheer black panties high and tight across her arse, and a silk, black bra that was low cut so that her tits were practically falling out. She looked amazing.

"Oh this? What's the matter? Doesn't Gemma wear anything like this?" she smiled wickedly.

She doesn't. Not any more.

"I've been looking forward to this for a very, very long time" she licked her lips. "Now get on the floor".

"What?"

"If you don't want to have to go home to Gemma to explain why you're shortly going to lose your job and then your liberty, you should get down on your hands and knees and thank me.

NOW."

Uncomprehending and confused, I did what she said. She towered over me now, leaning back against her desk. Her tits looked huge from down here on the floor. They hung above me, pert and massive, her nipples pushing through the silk.

"Thank you" I said, stupidly.

"Now. Kiss my pussy" she purred slowly, her eyes glinting in the low light of her office.

I must have looked confused.

She grabbed my head and forced my face roughly into her black panties. "Lick my pussy like a good, thankful boy who does what he's told from now on. Whatever he's told."

Her panties were already soaking wet as she pushed my nose and mouth deep into them. Instinctively I put my hands up onto her hips, onto her suspender belt and pushed my tongue deep against the fabric.

"Ohhh yes, right there" she shuddered. She pulled her panties down tight across her thighs and pulled my hair to push my tongue up inside her.

She was hot and wet and tasted incredible. She turned around and bent across her desk, spreading her legs and her cheeks.

"Now lick my arsehole. Deep, baby. How you know I like it."

She groaned out loud as I knelt behind her and buried my face between her cheeks, sweating now.

But I couldn't believe what was happening. After everything. I'd spent two years trying to repair the damage I'd stupidly done to my marriage. And here I was. On my hands and knees with my tongue in Zoe's arse. It was the most amazing, pert arse I'd ever seen but what the hell was I doing.

"I can't, I shouldn't" I said, coming up for air. I looked up pleadingly, my hair wild and my eyes blinking.

She looked behind her and smiled down at me. "I'm afraid there's no such thing as 'can't' any more Tom. If you don't want me to ruin your life you're going to find that there is practically nothing that you won't do.

And you're going to learn to love fucking me again. Over and over. You're mine now, you see. To do what I want with. My own personal fuck toy."

"So from now on I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want. You're going to fuck me night after night. Here. At my flat. In hotels. At work. I'll lube your cock and make you fuck me up my arse while we're on conference calls if I want to."

She was rubbing my hard, wet cock through my pants hard all the time she talked, only inches away from me face.

"You're coming with me on work trips to the US. I'll ride your face wearing my favourite lace panties while I order room service for us. I. Can. Do. Whatever. I. Like."

"We'll have a fucking threesome with your hot teenage daughter if I decide to. If you're very, very naughty I might have to fuck her with my strap-on while you film it. And then I will make you join in. Don't you get it? I OWN YOU NOW."

I could feel my cock straining hard against my pants as she pulled me up and pushed me against the desk. Zoe leaned in and as I felt her large tits press against my chest she sank her tongue into my mouth, her lips sticky with the lip gloss I knew she loved so much. She felt amazing. I couldn't help myself and my hands instinctively roamed across her body, feeling her curves and the tight, damp underwear against her incredible body.

After a few minutes of silent, hungry, helpless kissing, she leant forward to my ear and whispered "That's better. Now call Gemma. Call home and tell her you love her".

I stared at her confused.

"DO IT. NOW." she said, unzipping my trousers and sinking to her knees.

I suddenly had a flashback to once during our affair when Zoe had tried this stunt before and I had refused, describing it as evil.

"But don't you get it?" she had replied that night on the floor of her apartment, purring at me as she rode me. "I am evil".

She looked up at me now. "It's very simple Tom. I want to hear you tell your wife that you love her whilst you fuck my mouth in my office and I swallow your cum. Is that such a big ask?"

"No. I won't."

"Last chance Tom. I'm going to give you one last chance. Say no to me again, about anything, and you're out. And facing jailtime." she slid her hand into my pocket and pulled my phone out, grinning.

"I'm going to make this really easy for you baby. I'll even start you off."

She wriggled out of her panties and dropped them to the floor, wet from her pussy and my mouth. She picked them up and smiling at me, said "Open wide". As I opened my mouth she slowly forced them all the way in before kissing me hard on the lips.

"Mmmmm" she said. "I taste good."

By this point I was a maelstrom of conflicting emotions. I could feel a line being crossed that I could never return to, and yet my cock was wet and hard with lust in my pants.

"Now I'm going to call your wife and you're going to say nothing until you're spoken to. Do you understand?"

I nodded, tasting her panties in my mouth.

"Don't pretend you're not loving this Tom" she purred, as with one hand on my phone she reached her other hand into my pants and began to give me a firm, slow hand job while she dialled. She held the phone close between both our ears so I could hear.

The phone began to ring.

"Hey baby!" my heart sank as I heard my wife, pleased to hear from me.

"Oh hey Gem!" said Zoe, smiling at me, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Zoe?" she sounded slightly surprised, but pleased to hear from her friend. Zoe hadn't been round since she got back in the UK and given that Zoe was working at my company I know she thought it was strange that she hadn't been round.

"I'm so sorry Gemma, I've had to ask Tom to work a late one tonight. Is that ok?" she asked as she looked straight into my eyes and pumped my cock rhythmically.

Her tits pushed hard against my bare chest, she leant in as Gemma talked, put the phone down on the desk and ran her tongue slowly and firmly up my neck and face, ending with my ear.

"I've dreamed about doing this for years." she whispered to me, her breath and mouth hot and wet in my ear, her panties in my mouth, her hand wrapped tight around my cock.

Her tongue filled my ear and then I heard her: "I'm going to ruin everything you both have together. And you're going to beg me to make you do it."

"Now I want you to talk to her and tell her you love her, while I suck your balls and slide your cock deep into my throat. Do you want me to do that too?"

I gave in to it. I nodded, almost faint with lust by now. She pushed her fingers in my mouth and pulled out her panties, now sodden.

"Good boy." she whispered. Then her voice suddenly changed.

"I'm going to hand you over to your lovely hubby now love. I just wanted to say hi. Drinks next week? Ok, bye!"

She handed me the phone, winked and slowly sank to her knees in front of me. I stared down at her as she slowly sank her lips around my cock, her eyes on me all the time she did it.

I watched my stiff, throbbing cock disappear into her sticky, glossy pink lips at exactly the moment I told my wife at the other end of the phone that I loved her. Just as she had told me.

It felt terrible. It also felt amazing. I almost moaned. She was sucking me so tight and so well that it was all I could do not to come right there and then.

"So are you pulling an all-nighter?" asked Gemma, sympathetically.

"Say yes" mouthed Zoe.

"It looks that way I'm afraid" I said as Zoe smiled and ran her tongue up and down my shaft.

"It's a really hard one at the moment. A really tough nut to crack" I said, pulling her head onto my cock, pushing it deep and slow into Zoe's throat.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Try and get a few hours sleep at some point. I love you!" said my wife as my new mistress knelt up, arching her back, staring at me triumphant, her mouth full of my cock.

Slowly she put her hands behind her back, and gazing up at me took my cock deep, deep into her throat...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds