• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Size Queen Humiliates Liar

Size Queen Humiliates Liar

12

A few years ago I managed a popular bar and restaurant, Sully's. I had taken the job hoping that as manager I would get to bed the hot young waitresses and barmaids who worked there. Instead I was completely humiliated when I was caught lying about my cock size. My downfall was named Krista, the hottest girl I have ever seen.

I had hired Krista a week after I took the job. She looked like a cross between Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel. From the start she was a real bitch. She had come to the interview wearing a Catholic school girl skirt and a white button shirt tied up to show her perfect flat stomach. Oh and her perfect grapefruit-sized pert breasts were not held back, or up, by a bra. She was both petite and curvy. I could barely concentrate on my questions. She saw through my lustful stares, and I had more than once caught her smirking. From the moment I saw her I knew I would do anything to fuck her.

Over the next few weeks I played it cool, even antagonistic towards her. I watched as every single male who worked at Sully's and too many customer's to count took a run at her. More than once I had seen shoot down guys with derisive looks, laughs and cutting comments. I knew she was single so her behavior puzzled me.

Her only friend was Ramon, one of gay waiters on staff. One day we started talking about Krista. I asked Ramon why she shot down every guy who came her way. "Rick, no one has what it takes." He giggled.

"What, they're not man enough for her? In what way?" I asked.

He giggled again. "She has certain impossible requirements if you know what I mean."

I did. And in that instant I decided to start down the road to disaster. I looked at him with as much confidence as I could pull off. "Interesting," I said with a look of smug satisfaction, pretending not to notice when I saw Ramon taking a peak at my package. I think he bought it. I'm a fairly big guy, so it was plausible that I was packing. He was never going to get a look at my thin 4.5" cock anyway.

The next day I went to a sex shop. I quickly found a couple of dildo/penis extenders which would work. I got an average sized one that I would use when I was "soft," to make my package look bigger, and a 9" monster for the right moment. Over the next few weeks I wore the smaller dildo. It seemed some of the waitresses noticed - it could have been my imagination. I should mention that we only hired waitresses who would look good in the skimpy shorts and thin revealing blouses that made up their uniforms. For my part I took on the attitude of an arrogant big-dicked stud. I stopped flirting for the most part, noticing an attitude of mixed curiosity and annoyance from the girls.

Krista also seemed to show a slight interest in me. She continued to be a bitch to customers and staff - though if there was a male customer at her table she usually managed to get a big tip. Her simple but effective strategy involved smiling while leaning over or even leaning on the customer. Once she got her tip, all flirtation stopped. It was comical to see the faces of the customers drop when they realized their 50% tips were not even going to get the time of day from Krista.

One of the more disturbing aspects of Krista's interaction with customers was the way she seemed disgusted by black patrons. She never crossed a line, but her antipathy was clear.

I continued to talk to Ramon trying to figure out how I could use him to get to Krista. One night at an after-work pool party I got the chance. Both Ramon and I had gotten pretty drunk and stayed late. At one point, I had noticed Ramon half-asleep on the deck chairs near some bushes. I noisily trampled through the shrubs, purposely trying to wake Ramon up. It worked. I took a loud piss a few feet from where Ramon was sitting, positioning myself so he would see the moonlit silhouette of the huge dildo and think it was my hard dick. After a few seconds I looked over to find Ramon staring incredulously. He had taken the man-meat bait "Oh sorry man, I thought you were asleep, couldn't make it to the shitter" I slurred. "Piss hard-on" I added sheepishly.

Ramon gave me a goofy grin. He was not upset at all. "My pleasure Rick!."

It seemed my gay little bird had chirped. The next day, for the first time, Krista had came to me and started a conversation. "Sooo, I hear we're having a staff party after the rodeo convention leaves town," she said, smiling and playing with her hair. Every year we would have a party after the rodeo convention. Because the cowboys loved to come to the bar and stare at our scantily clad girls, the rodeo convention was highly profitable for both the restaurant and waitresses, usually our best week. We would celebrate. After more flirty chit-chat she put her arm on my bicep, asking if I was going to stay for the whole party.

"If I find anything or anyone that keeps my attention, I could be persuaded to stay." With that I walked away.

The booze flowed at the after-party. I noticed Krista pounding down the shots. She came over to me smiling drunkenly. Amazingly, I was able to play it indifferent. She noticed. "Rick, why are you such an asshole?"

I smirked and looked down slightly. "Because I can be." I avoided Krista for the next half hour, until I sprang the next part of my plan. As I mentioned before Krista, did not have that many friends among the other waitresses. She was a bitch and they were jealous of her looks. One of her main rivals was Summer, a sweet little blonde with a perfect ass, sexy lips and a wide-eyed innocent 'fuck me' look. It didn't take much convincing to get Summer to help me in what I described as a prank on Krista.

According to our plan, Summer came up to me during the party, when Krista was in earshot, and following a script I had gone over with her, began a fictional scene. Summer did not really understand what she was saying, but was willing to play along if it meant humiliating Krista.

"Hey Rick, I'm really sorry about last night, I would really like to try again." Summer pleaded. I looked at her with annoyance.

"Summer, last night was both a waste of my time and incredibly frustrating. You're young, I just don't have time for someone who's so clueless about basic shit - who doesn't know what she likes or what her body can handle." That was were the skit was supposed to end but a sudden look of understanding came over Summer's face.

"We just need to go slow next time." Summer pleaded.

I took her improv cue. "Slow is not what I like." I sneered. "Get some wimpy little motherfucker if you want slow."

Summer looked crestfallen. She came up to me and whispered. "You've got me intrigued, for real, find me after you finish messing with Krista."

"You should be so lucky I whispered back." Summer quickly turned and left in a fit of anger.

It took no more than a few seconds after the scene with Summer for Krista to come to me. "What was that all about? Why are you talking to that slut Summer?" Krista was blatantly staring at the outline of the dildo in my jeans. I ignored her. She persisted.

Finally I replied. "I don't think you really want to know about my sex life and I really don't want to have you run to corporate with some claim of sexual harassment."

Krista leered, "I won't complain." She said as she boldly brushed her hand on the dildo. I looked at her with annoyance. "I'm so sick of you little teases who talk big but run when reality stares them in the face."

"I won't run" she said as she ground her perfect body against mine. My little cock was rock hard inside the dildo sleeve. "Lets go to your office." She purred.

"I can't believe ( I am doing this again, but what the fuck, we can talk about it there." I sighed.

In my office my heart was racing. I couldn't believe how well my ridiculous plan was going. "So you want to know what happened with Summer and me?"

Krista smiled. "Uh, yeah"

"It's simple, we tried to hook up last night and when it came to the moment of truth she couldn't take me."

Krista laughed. "My problem's the exact opposite, they fit so easily that I'm not sure anything's there. I'm what the internet calls a size queen."

I scoffed. "That's exactly what Summer told me before I spent (45) forty-five frustrating minutes trying to cram my cock in her scared little pussy."

Krista's breathing quickened, "There's a way I can prove it to you, let me help you out of your jeans."

I laughed and since I had no idea what I was going to do once I got out of my jeans I decided to stall. Also, I was loving the feeling of this incredibly beautiful woman begging me to fuck her. "You need to convince me, before I subject myself to a repeat of last night's frustration. How did you become size queen."

Krista flushed bright red and began the following story.

"It happened in college. I had dated quite few guys and the sex was okay even though I never came while a guy was inside me. But one night everything changed. I went to a party at some jock's apartment and got pretty drunk. There was this huge nigger football player, Cole, at the party who kept hitting on me. I found him disgusting but I was intrigued. All niggers are ugly to me, but he was especially dark and thick lipped. Because I was drunk, it seemed like fun to tease him. I danced with him rubbing my barely-covered-by-a-miniskirt ass against him. I leaned way over giving him a view down my blouse which exposed my bra-less tits. After a few dances I noticed a huge bulge in his pants. I decided I had to see what the fuck was going on down there, so when he asked me to go back to his room with him, I surprised him by agreeing. My plan was to run once I got his pants around his ankles."

"We got back to his room and I tried not to gag as (we made out and) Cole ran his thick hands over my ass. I noticed the straining in his pants had increased. 'Why don't you free the python' I giggled. It only took him a second to pull his pants down. My eyes widened at the size of his cock - it was as thick and about as long as my forearm. My plan to leave wavered. I grabbed his huge cock and gave it a few squeezes."

"It likes kisses too." He whispered. I felt compelled to try to put that monster in my little mouth. I told myself I was drunk and I could use that as an excuse. I licked and sucked him for few second until I felt like I was going to be sick. "What wrong baby girl?"

Suddenly I drunkenly blurted out "I've never fucked a nigger"

"What the fuck did you say, bitch."

"Don't call me a bitch. You heard me, that's the way I was raised, I don't find coal black, smelly, kinky-haired spooks attractive."

He looked angry. "There's always a first time. You know you want this big cock in your pussy. You know your tiny-dicked boyfriends never satisfied you. So you're not leaving here without getting fucked - bitch."

I looked at him with pure hate, but he was right. I was turned on. "Okay, stud you can fuck me, but you better be good or I'll say it was rape."

Without a word he shoved his big cock against my lips and began rubbing it all over my face. Some of his pre-come got inside my nose, so I couldn't avoid smelling him. My stomach roiled. "Lick it bitch, you gonna want it to be wet for what comes next." After a few minutes, during which I found myself getting wetter and wetter, he suddenly lifted me with one of his huge arms and threw me face up on the bed, ripping my skirt and blouse off in one motion, sending the buttons flying.

"You asshole, you're going to pay for that."

"I'll pay for your panties too, then," he said, ripping them in half. He looked down at my naked body, laughing. "You are one Grade "A" perfect tiny piece of cunt, this is going to be fun."

I felt both fear and excitement as his huge cock head throbbed at the entrance to my pussy. "Go slow," I pleaded.

He laughed. "We're way past that kind of courtesy - bitch." With a grunt he shoved half of his massive cock into my pussy. I yelped as I felt the walls of my cunt stretching, feeling as if they would tear. I looked up at him as he grunted with pleasure. "Tight, tight little bitch" He waited for about 30 seconds, and when I relaxed a little, he then shoved the rest of his horse dick into me. My eyes welled up with tears but I could not deny the rush of excitement. He began thrusting, ignoring my cries, slamming into me. I felt ill again as watched this big nigger slam into my body. But, to my shame, I also felt excitement building inside me. My pussy loosened and he increased his speed. I was about to cum. I felt sick, that this ugly nigger with his black dick and thick rubbery lips had been fucking me for almost an hour. I became light headed as he continued to pound my pussy. Suddenly, my first vaginal orgasm ripped through my body. My cunt spasmed over and over as this brute rammed into me. I felt he was about to cum too. Suddenly, he bent my legs behind my head allowing him to plunge even deeper. He slammed into me for another ten minutes then pulled his cock out and spewed a nasty stream of come over my face and hair.

I couldn't walk or sit without pain for a week, but the following week I was back for more. I fucked him for over a year, but never wanted to be seen with him. It ended when he got tired of playing my game.

I tried normal sized guys after that, but It was all I could do to keep from laughing at them as they pulled out their little wieners to make pathetic attempts at satisfying me. After awhile I stopped dating. I tried dating sites for big cocks but they were full of pathetic liars and guys only a little bigger than average."

Krista looked at me and smiled. "Wow, if felt good to finally tell that to someone. So, Rick, do you believe I'm a size queen?"

I did believe her, which worried me about what came next. This might get awkward, I thought.

"You might be a size queen, but I'm not sure if you're worth my time," I brazened it out. Take off your clothes and let me see if your shit meets my standards." Her eyes blazed with anger but in an instant, Krista was out of her clothes, standing naked in front of my desk, revealing the most perfect body I had ever had the pleasure to see. No wonder she was a bitch and a racist, with that body who needed to be nice. I walked over to her and we began to make out,sloppily. I squeezed her shapely smooth ass and sucked on her perky tits. I stuck two fingers into her sopping (wet) cunt. She reached (down) to my zipper. I panicked. "Hold on, I gotta take a piss." She seemed confused. "I'll be right back." I was going to have to think of something quickly.

As I ran out of my office, I grabbed the bag containing the nine-inch dildo sleeve. This dildo is made up of two parts. The base is a hollowed out sleeve into which the under-endowed slips his cock and the head is a solid rubber dildo. Once I got to the bathroom I gathered myself, went into a stall, took off the smaller dildo, pulled the sleeve of the dildo over my little cock and put my pants on. The bulge in my jeans was huge. I was worried and excited about someone seeing me walking to my office, since the party was still going strong. I had been right to worry. As I exited the bathroom, I was immediately confronted by cute little Summer.

"Hey Rick where did you go to, I was lookin' for you everywhere." Summer slurred drunkenly as she put her small hands on my chest to stop me. "Are you back in your office with that slut Krista?" Summer let her fingers slide down my chest seductively. My cock was pounding with excitement.

"Why were you looking for me Summer?"

"Cause I wanted to do this." She said and she pulled me toward her to give me a deep tongue kiss. I felt her hand slide further down my body to "my cock." "Oh my god Rick, oh my god, you're huge!"

I reached under her skirt, grabbed her little ass and stuck my finger deep into her very wet young pussy. We made out for a few more seconds. "I gotta go back to my office, Summer."

"You asshole, that bitch Krista is in there? You used me." I just looked down at her with a shit-eating grin and walked away.

When I got back to my office Krista was sitting in her bra and panties, on my couch. She was fuming. "Where the fuck were you?"

I had regained my composure and asserted myself. "Don't worry about it, do you want to get fucked? Take off your panties and get on all fours. I'm going to tear into that little pussy." I rubbed the full length of the dildo through my pants.

Krista's look of lust told me she was back in. "Don't you want me to suck it first?" She asked.

"No, I'll let you suck it when its full of cum." I dimmed the lights and grabbed a magnum XL condom. Krista smiled seductively and got on all fours with her ass facing me. I took off my jeans, hoping that she wouldn't be able to see in the dim light and/or she would see what she wanted to believe.

"Oh yeah baby, give me that huge fuck rod" Krista said as wiggled and opened up her perfect ass. She grabbed at the dildo. "No!" I said. Instead she began fingering herself.

I moved the huge head of the dildo to her wet cunt. I felt a sexual power I had never felt before as I forced my "cock" into her pussy. She grunted as I got the head in. Remembering her earlier big dick story, I waited for few seconds (until she relaxed a little.) Then I shoved the dildo in as far as it would go. "Aiiieeeeee" she squealed when it was about halfway in. "Oh yes, baby, put in a little more." I rammed the rest of the dildo in. She grunted and started pulling at her hair. "Argggh, do me you bastard, fuck the shit out of me."

I had to hold onto the dildo so my dick wouldn't come out of the sleeve as I pulled back. I repeated this slow awkward thrusting a few times and Krista started to notice. "Why are you going so slow, why are you holding your dick? Fuck me like a man you idiot." I removed my hand and was relieved that the sleeve of the dildo was suctioned onto my dick. A few tentative thrusts showed the suction was holding. I increased my speed, enjoying the feeling of power as my groin slammed into her ass. "Yes, yes, oooohhhh." She seemed to be building toward an orgasm. Then it happened, as I withdrew for another thrust my little cock broke free from the dildo sleeve, which remained stuck inside Krista. I fell back on my ass. my little dick exposed.

"What the fuck?" Said Krista, looking back at me, uncomprehending. "What the hell just happened?" She reached back to pull the dildo from her pussy. "This cannot be happening, this is not happening. I trusted you, you asshole." She let loose a string of obscenities.

I started talking fast. I was just fulfilling her desire, helping her out with a fantasy, I thought she knew about the dildo, she was enjoying it and about to cum, etc. She was not pacified.

My balls were aching, so I tried to persuade her to let me fuck her with my little dick. This was the only thing that made her mood lighten. She began to laugh. "That is not going to happen - ever."

"At least blow me." I pleaded.

She laughed again. "No thanks I don't smoke."

I was starting to get desperate, I had to cum with her. "I'm still your boss. With your attitude toward the customers I will always have good cause fire you. Blow me or get a new job"

Krista was furious. "You unrepentant asshole. After all this - this - this absurdity, you want head." She paused for a minute then sighed. "What the fuck, its so small I'll barely notice if I blow you. I gotta clean myself up (in the bathroom), I'll be back in a few."

I sat there stroking my dick, not really expecting her to come back. About ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a smiling Krista. As I opened the door, she pushed her body against me. She shut the door and her hand twisted the lock. "You're not mad anymore?" I asked dumbfounded.

Krista smiled sweetly. "A little bit but, I look forward and that makes things better. For someone like me the future is bright. That you went to all this trouble to fuck me is kind of a compliment and funny as hell. I'm pretty sure that in the near future I'll probably laugh about this." I sat down on the couch, relieved. "One condition- you have to fulfill a different fantasy of mine while I blow you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Size Queen Humiliates Liar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds