• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amara the Sex Slave

Amara the Sex Slave

Hello, my name is Amara and I am 21 years old. I am a sex slave for my daddy's friend as my daddy sold me to him when I turned 18. When I turned 18 I asked my daddy I wanted to work as prostitute but wanted to lose my virginity with him. I loved him so much. He would take videos while I was masturbating and punish if I didn't do what he said. I was so sad when he gave me away to his friend. His friend, Daniel was horrible. I loved him too. I had to where a collar that said I am a slut and I actually lived in a big cage. They knew I was attracting with my 34cupc boobs and booty. My dad's dick was average but Daniel's one was huge. To make sure I didn't runaway I had to marry my dad and sign an agreement that I belong to Daniel.

This is the first night I had sex with Daniel and my father.

Spank. Spank. Spank. My buttock were sore yet beautiful. Spank. Spank. It went on for an hour till it was time to suck their dick.

"Now, listen carefully and you will be saved from another hour of spanking, whore," said my father.

"Yes master"

My father carefully made me suck his fingers and slipped it beneath my pussy entering the anus.

"Bitch, suck my dick," said Daniel, who was very drunk as he was every day.

I took his dick slowly and started to suck on it. First very slowly and only on the tip and then building my way up and on his balls. Master was pleased and he moaned. I did it even harder down to my throat. Finally he had cum my master had rained his present all over my face.

My father, who had finished fingering me asked me to lay down so he and my master could test my boobs. My collar was tight around my neck and my master tied me to the sofa so tight because he knew my boobs were still new to his touch. My legs were wide open so that if they needed to spit the can aim it at my pussy. It all started with pinching. My father was good at this. They sucked their fingers then slipped two fingers each into my anus, while pinching and slapping my boobs hard. The pleasure made me beg for more. Finally it was fucking time. First it was my father who liked things slow. My father wasn't very good at sex and after a while he left.

Then my master had his turn.

"On your stomach." I hastily flip over, and he pulls my hips up just enough, taps the back of my head to remind me to clasp my hands behind my head, and then he's got a hand on the back of my neck, he's pinning me and positioning me, and he pushes back into me, and it hurts doubly much this time going back in and I start whimpering again, and I hear "what are you, tell me what you are" and I manage to choke out "I'm a slut, I'm a cunt", "whose cunt are you?" "Yours Master, your cunt!"

He fucks me like crazy, then he pushes a finger into my ass, and he's ploughing both holes so fast and so cruelly, I'm in agony and he's directing me again, "tell me what I'm doing to you", and I gasp and finally say "you're fucking my cunt, Master, with your cock, and you're pushing your finger into my ass" and I feel myself blushing, and he says "why am I doing it?" and he's fucking me SO. FUCKING. HARD. and I say "BECAUSE I'M YOUR CUNT, MASTER."

And he cums in me, and I'm sobbing. He kisses me on the back of my head, releases my hands, strokes my back.

Then he pushes in a butt plug. I assumed that this was a sign that the sex was finished and I would have to sleep with the plug in, so once it was in, I relaxed a bit, which was probably very lucky because I felt his cock pressing into my cunt again, and I started whimpering "no no no" and he told me quite calmly "yes slut, you're going to take my cock as well" and he started fucking me and I really struggled with it, he had his hand over my mouth and I was still moaning and he whispered in my ear "this feels really good for me, and that's why I'm doing it. Your job is to lie there and take it."

And so I did, I felt myself relax instinctively, and my body sagged, and he rammed into me and I was so full, his fingers in my mouth holding it open, his cock in my cunt so deep my stomach muscles hurt, the plug reminding me I'm just a slut to be positioned where he wants me, and it was AMAZING. YUM YUM YUM YUM. I was getting high as a kite, just deliriously aching and loving knowing how he was treating me like a toy to use.

Then he pulled out, and pulled out the plug, and I was gasping as I do when I suddenly feel so empty ... and he bent me over a bit differently, and I could feel the head of his cock pushing against my ass which still felt impossibly tight and small and I began struggling, back to saying "no no no" and he pushed me over onto my stomach, "face down" so I pressed my face into my pillow, he held me there, "spread your legs" and I did, and then he pushed in, "give up slut, this is happening", and again I just collapsed and he pushed right in, and I tried to keep my ass relaxed, and then he started fucking me, and I felt so small, so helpless, so much used and taken advantage of, just a collection of holes ...

Just to be clear, this was beautiful. It makes me so relieved every time he takes utter control of my body and mind and treats me like a whore who is unable to refuse him. I love knowing that ultimately, I am his fucktoy, not his equal, I am his and he is quite content to fuck me in a degrading and painful way, whenever he wants.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amara the Sex Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 657 milliseconds