• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Debt Paid Ch. 01

A Debt Paid Ch. 01

I was 17 when his goons first starting visiting my family asking for money. My father had borrowed money from the mob and couldn't pay it back. When I was 18, I saw him for the first time. He was wearing a pristine suit that day, he was not the tallest man but you could feel his power when he walked into the room. His name was Johnny, and he was the oldest son of the mob family of Toronto.

My father never let me stay in the room when he would come to visit; my mother had died so I was all he had left. Once I was 19, I would stay out later with my friends.

Tonight was the first night I met him officially. I came home around 2am, he was standing in the kitchen waiting for my dad to come back from doing something in the den. He took one look at me and said,

"Are you Mr. Montgomery's daughter?" his accent was hard to place but it was so deep and sexy that I blushed bright red. I responded with "uhh yes, who are you?" He said "My name is Johnny", everything went dark.

***

I must have passed out drunk last night, I thought to myself. I wonder if my dad is up yet. I sat up in bed and reached over to my nightstand but I realized that the bed was too big to be my twin bed, it was also too soft to be my bed too. So I scrambled to find a light and final I found a lamp that illuminated the room I was in. It was plain but much more modern than my own room in our shabby apartment. I walked over to the door and opened it; it led to a hallway with 2 more doors. I walked through and found one door led to a bathroom and another door led to another much more extravagant bedroom. The last door was locked so I assumed it was the door to get out of this weird apartment.

Suddenly the door opened and Johnny walks through, I look shocked and he looks somber.

"Hello Rachel"

"Hi" I barely squeak out, my heart is pounding and I feel nervous being alone with him.

"Do you know why you're here?" he asks.

"No, did something happen to my father?"

"No, he sold you to me to pay off his debt." He says with no level of empathy or remorse.

"WHAT? My father wouldn't do that! You kidnapped me!" I yelled at him. He was not deterred in any way.

"Yes he did, so now you are mine" he said with authority. He stepped away from the door and came towards me.

"You cant own me! I'm my own person you psycho!" my gusto was running out as he stalked towards me and I started to back up. When I hit the wall and pressed my palms against it, he slammed his right beside my head loudly. I made a pathetic squeak as he leaned in close to me. He put his mouth right by my ear and whispered,

"You're mine baby, and I can choose to be real nice" here he slid his other hand not on the wall from the back of my thigh to my ass and gave it a gentle squeeze "or I can be mean" with that he pulled back his hand and slapped my ass hard. I jumped a bit but tried not to make sound because I knew I would moan. As hard as I tried I couldn't help but let out a slight whimper.

"Oh you like that eh baby?" he whispered into my ear as he soothed his hand on my ass where he'd slapped it. He moved his hands up to my hips and stepped forward so his front was glued to my front. He slid his mouth down to my throat and started to suck while he rolled my hips against his pelvis. I was getting so turned on that I couldn't focus on anything but the feel of his hands and my hips and his mouth on my throat.

He slipped his thumbs underneath my shirt so he could run his hands along my pelvis and hips. I could feel him tugging my thong making it rub sensually on my absolutely soaked pussy. I was enjoying it so much I didn't notice how loud I was being with my moaning and whimpering. Johnny moved his mouth back to my ear and whispered,

"Say my name baby, I want to hear you moan and scream my name". I didn't want to bend to his will so I bit my lip. He growled against my ear, which made my whole body shiver. He grabbed my hair by the nape of my neck and forced my head back so he could have more access to my neck. "Say it, come on Rachel I want to hear you say my name" right as he finished he opened his mouth and bit my neck hard and started to suck my neck.

"Unnnnnh Johnny" I cried out, he growled and lifted me by my ass so I could wrap my legs around his waist. Once he lifted me up I was the right height for him to kiss me, and did he kiss me. I was already light headed but when he kissed me I physically swooned, if he hadn't already been holding me up I would have fallen. He groaned into my mouth and used his tongue to dominate my mouth. Just as he was moving away from the wall and taking me to the nice I found my senses and started to fight him.

"You rat bastard, what do you think you're doing? You don't own me!" I yelled and beat on his back with my fists childishly.

"Baby I like how you have some fight in you, but maybe you should see what awaits you if you're too naughty." Johnny put me down and dragged me by my wrist through the apartment back to the hallway with the bedrooms, he walked right up to the locked door and pulled a key from around his neck.

"This is the punishment room, if you piss me off too much I'll leave you in here for the night. I hope not to have to use this but I wanted you to see it" he said to me. It was essentially a cellar with a metal bench inside. It was cold and cramped, I was terrified about going in there so I took a step back.

"Please don't put me in there" I said to him.

"I shouldn't have to baby, but always remember that its here" he responded.

"Now because it's your first night, I think I'll leave you alone for now. Go back to the room that you were in before and don't come out until I wake you up tomorrow. There is a door to the bathroom in there so take a shower" he said sternly.

I followed his instructions; I didn't know what else I could do. I noticed while in the bathroom that all my products that I used at home were here but all brand new. He must have made a list and bought me all new stuff, I thought to myself. When I was dry I got into bed and hoped that tonight was all just a nightmare and I'd wake up in my twin bed at home tomorrow morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Debt Paid Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds