• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • U&A Day 01 Pt. 01

U&A Day 01 Pt. 01

12

2 college bound cousins summer break with Aunt & Uncle

Nate dropped his duffle on the guest bed. He stood mesmerized by the unbroken line of the vast Pacific out the sliding glass doors of the guest bedroom. Uncle Garner popped his head in the door.

"Hey, Nate! How was the flight? We would have picked you up at LAX ourselves but Patty's flight came in a few hours ago and we'd just been out there. Did the limo fellow find you okay? Of course he did. You're here, aren't you?"

Nate smiled. He hadn't spent much time with Uncle Garner, Thanksgivings, Christmases, sometimes every year. Sometimes not. Most of the family was still back East. So it was always up to Uncle Garner to fly back. Still, Nate had always liked Uncle Garner best of his Aunts and Uncles. He was the only one that made him feel like he was really seen. Not just there to have his cheek pinched or some hoary platitudes thrust at him. Uncle Garner never said that much. But when he did, it was genuine, had weight and was to the point. And, in the stories he told around the table, he always made California sound like a larger-than-life place. So different from the drab winters in New York. And even though Uncle Garner was a year or two older than Nate's mother, he always seemed more youthful, with his full head of dark blonde hair (now graying a bit more at the temples) and slight tan.

"Hi, Uncle Garner. No problems. I'm just...thanks for inviting me out." Nate stopped. Embarrassed and at a loss for words. Displays of emotion were not his family's strong suit.

Uncle Garner stepped in the room and gave him a warm hug and a clap on the back.

"Thanks for coming out. I never get to see enough of you. I keep inviting you guys out, but it's always, 'next year, next year.'" He let go of Nate and held him at arm's length. "Jeez, look at the size of you. You still going to wrestle at 165 at Penn? What are you now, five ten?"

Nate knew Uncle Garner had wrestled in college too. Wrestlers never lost that ability to size up a person and judge their weight.

"Probably. I mean, I think 165 and yes to five ten."

"Well, we'll try and keep you in shape out here. Throw on a bathing suit and we'll get in some bodysurfing before lunch. Your cousin and Aunt Claire are out by the pool doing yoga or something. I'll go change and get us some towels."

And with that Uncle Garner was out the door.

Nate blinked. A twinge of guilt. For the mere mention of his Aunt Claire's name had brought a rush of blood to Nate's cock. And that certainly was no way to think of his favorite Uncle's wife. But his Aunt was a sexy woman. And at eighteen, who could blame him for his hormones? And Patty was here too. Mom and Dad hadn't mentioned she was going to be here. For the whole two weeks?, he wondered. He liked his cousin all right. She was cute and funny, but sometimes she had that whole Connecticut stick-up-her-ass attitude. Though they had gotten pretty smashed together at a couple of family get-togethers.

Nate stripped off his clothes and searched through his luggage for his bathing suit. Damn. He was sure he'd thrown in a couple pairs. He kept digging, and his mind turned back to his Aunt. A definite MILF. If she had had kids, which she hadn't. The long, light brown hair and those deep blue eyes seemed to look right inside you. And that ass...

"You need a pair of trunks?"

Nate jumped. Uncle Garner stood in the doorway wearing boardshorts and flip flops, seemingly oblivious to Nate's nakedness and his semi-hard on bobbing in front of him.

Nate saw and grabbed his bathing suit from his luggage.

"No. Got 'em," he answered, holding them in front of his chubby.

Uncle Garner smiled. "Say hi to your aunt." He glanced over Nate's shoulder toward the sliding glass doors.

Nate turned. Aunt Claire, stunningly curvy in tight-fitting yoga pants and a sports bra, stood on the patio outside the full-length window. She smiled guilelessly and waved. Nate smiled awkwardly and waved back, keeping his other hand over his crotch. Then he saw Patty standing next to Aunt Claire. Awkward! Nate flushed red. Patty's baby blues widened, then she covered her mouth and started cracking up. Damn Patty!

"Can't a guy get dressed around here?" he asked in mock exasperation, to cover his embarrassment. But he had noticed that Patty looked pretty hot too in her tight spandex. And, in spite of the circumstances, so had his cock. Damn Patty.

Patty couldn't help but laugh. When Uncle Garner had called to them that Nate had arrived, she and Aunt Claire had gone to say hello. Aunt Claire had led the way. And when Patty had caught up to her she was standing stock still at the guest bedroom window. She motioned Patty over with a discrete wave of her hand, never taking her eyes from the window. Odd, Patty thought, but when she got to the window her jaw dropped. Nate was standing in the room buck naked. He was rooting around in his luggage for something, totally oblivious to his audience. Patty blushed immediately. She had a nameless sense of guilt, like Aunt Claire had just caught her doing something naughty. Like when her mother caught her letting Brad go down on her. But, even though they were almost the same age, Aunt Claire was nothing like her mom. Aunt Claire was cool and her mom...well, Patty's mom was...Mom. Besides Patty shouldn't feel like a peeping tom; Aunt Claire was standing right next to her getting an eyeful too, and she hadn't taken her eyes off Nate for an instant.

And, Patty had to admit, she could see why. Nate was pretty hunky...for a cousin. He had an athlete's physique, strong but not ripped like some roided juicehead. She could see his biceps and triceps moving in counterpoint like boas under his skin as he searched through his luggage. Trim but not skinny. The beard he was sporting was kind of cute too. Kind of scruffy and boho, but cute. and he'd let his light brown hair grow a little long. And, my god, he was sporting a boner! Oh, my god, she thought, staring at his cock flopping around in front of him, bouncing on his big, soft ballsack. Hmmm, nice balls, she thought. (Her mom would have been appalled that Patty could even think such a thing.) And his ass...nice firm round hairless buns! Like two big scoops of vanilla ice cream. Yum!

Then Uncle Garner had appeared in the frame and Nate turned and saw them watching him. The look in his eyes was priceless. She liked the guy and all, but it was too funny seeing the look of shock and him trying to cover up with his bathing suit in one hand. Too late for that, Nate old boy. Oh, she was not going to let him forget this one.

"Well," Aunt Claire had said, turning from the windows. "I see Nate is a big boy now."

And the way she said it was so Aunt Claire. Dry, nonchalant, perfect timing She was so cool.

"Shall we finish our yogasanas?" she continued, as if seeing a hunky eighteen year old buck ass naked wasn't worth another thought. "I think it will help with your flexibility. And your core."

"Sure...Sure, Aunt Claire," Patty agreed, trying to pretend that nothing unusual had happened. Patty's mind switched gears. Aunt Claire had said learning some yoga would help her with gymnastics. Patty had been recruited by UCONN for gymnastics and as an incoming freshman she would have to compete hard for a spot on the team.

Patty considered herself lucky. She had stayed small. She still hadn't hit five feet. And her breasts had cooperated. She was barely a B cup. Her ass and thighs were pronounced, but that was muscle. Hard muscle. And served her well on her floor routine and her vaults.

But as she and Aunt Claire went back to their mats by the pool and began another set of yogasanas, Patty's mind went back to Nate's cock. Circumcised. She liked that. Not too big and not too small. And a nice set of balls. And she involuntarily thought of Uncle Garner and wondered what his package looked like. Like all hard and standing up.

"Patty?" Aunt Claire's voice intruded. "Pay attention to your breathing. You're getting out of rhythm."

Patty flushed. "Sorry."

Patty started to tremble. She was in a deep back bend called the Wheel, supporting herself on only her feet and hands. Aunt Claire stood next to her guiding.

"Relax," Aunt Claire intoned in a soothing voice. "Nate's wang got you distracted?"

Patty almost fell over. Aunt Claire's hands were under the small of her back and on her stomach.

"Breathe," she commanded. "You need to empty yourself out." Her hand stroked the little bit of tummy fat around Patty's belly button. "I feel tension. You worry a lot. I feel stress. Let it go."

Aunt Claire placed her hand on Patty's head.

"Western yoginis believe there are seven chakras - like energy vortexes - in the body. The highest is here."

"Then the third eye." She gently rubbed Patty's forehead.

Her hand moved to Patty's throat and stroked it. Patty giggled in spite of herself.

"Breathe," her Aunt commanded. "Then the throat."

Aunt Claire slid her hand up between the B-cup valley of Patty's sports bra and pressed her palm flat.

"Then the chest."

She trailed her fingertips down Patty's taut, arched belly. Her other hand slid down the skin of Patty's back, feeling the muscles and smooth skin.

"Then here," Aunt Claire continued hypnotically.

Patty could feel her own breathing. But she was also aware of her Aunt's hands on her body. It felt kind of like one of her coaches adjusting her in gymnastics and kind of not. Part of it was making her uncomfortable. And part of that was because her Aunt's gentle touch felt so good. It was weird. But she felt secure with Aunt Claire's hands on her.

Aunt Claire slid one hand over the front of Patty's yoga pants and gently cupped Patty's prominent mons. With her other hand underneath Patty's straining body, Aunt Claire slid two fingers between Patty's butt cleft and pressed gently up against Patty's tailbone.

"This," Aunt Claire intoned reverentially,"is svadhishthana. It governs creativity...joy... enthusiasm...the tongue...taste...sexual pleasure." She gave Patty's mound a playful squeeze. "This is a hard chakra to get past."

"Aunt Claire?" Patty called tremulously. She suddenly felt a slight panic. What if she...she didn't want to embarrass herself.

"Shhh," her Aunt soothed. "Breath. Pranayama. Breath is what runs through it all."

Aunt Claire moved and stood between Patty's legs. Her hands moved to Patty's pelvis, one thumb pressing over the groove of Patty's pussy lips, the other sliding persistently between Patty's asscheeks - Patty could feel the thumb riding over the thin material covering her butthole - and met at the space between her pussy and ass.

Arched over backward as she was, hands and feet spread, head staring upside down the other way, Patty felt totally exposed and vulnerable. Then she felt Aunt Claire's thumbs pressing firmly up into that small soft space. It felt really good. It was like a switch tripped in her head. And turned on pleasure. And there was something else; emotional. The soft pressure in so intimate a place as she posed helpless. Patty felt a yearning, for something she never knew she had wanted or had put a name to. She wanted to be in her Aunt's hands. And to let her Aunt guide her...she just didn't know where she wanted to be guided to. But she also felt the fear, holding her back. What often held her back and made her ashamed.

"This..." Aunt Claire whispered,"this...is muladhara...the root chakra..."

She rubbed her thumbs in small, slow circles on Patty's little perineum.

"It is the rich earth...the sense of smell...that which grounds us...it is our sexual being...it is the seat of kundalini..."

"Aunt Claire?"

The panic was in Patty's voice now. But, if Aunt Claire heard, she didn't know what it really meant. How could she.

"Which is a snake wrapped three and a half times around a lingam...It is the first chakra which must be stirred..."

A dark spot appeared in Patty's crotch just about Aunt Claire's thumbs. Aunt Claire saw it and stopped. The wet spot on the material spread. Patty cried out and dropped from her reverse bridge onto the ground. She rolled into a ball and started crying.

"Patty..." Aunt Claire began.

But Patty got to her feet and ran off into the house.

Patty throw herself down on the bed in her guest room. She was so, so humiliated. And embarrassed. And...ashamed. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just be normal?

Aunt Claire came gliding. Patty felt the bed dip and her Aunt's soft hand brush a stray lock of her dirty blonde hair back behind one of her ears. Even her ears were too big, Patty thought miserably.

"Patty?" she asked softly. "What's the matter, honey?'

Patty started crying again.

"I can't tell you," she cried.

She felt Aunt Claire's hand gently stroking her head and gradually she stopped crying. Aunt Claire was humming softly. The humming, the stroking. Patty felt herself going to a safe place.

"Baby, there's nothing to be ashamed of," Aunt Claire said. "Tell me what's the matter."

Patty sighed. If she couldn't tell Aunt Claire, who could she tell. She took a deep breath.

"It's...it's embarrassing. I...when...when I get excited. You know, like sex excited. I...I get too wet." The tears were starting again. "I..I think there's something wrong with me, Aunt Claire. I mean, like I'm some kind of freak. Brad doesn't say anything about it. But...but my first boyfriend...he thought I had peed or something...when he was touching me. I was so mortified."

Aunt Claire laughed lightly. And Patty cringed a little inside. Aunt Claire felt the change in body language. She leaned over and kissed the top of Patty's head. Then gently shifted Patty's head onto her own lap.

"You silly thing. Your first boyfriend was an idiot. I mean, don't blame him," Aunt Claire continued, stroking Patty's silky blonde hair. "He was young. He didn't know any better. If your boyfriend...Brad...if he doesn't complain, what's the problem? He's probably in hog heaven. All the guys I know...it turns them on when we get wet. That's how they know we're into it. Sex is between the ears, my dear. If a guy's any good, he wants you to be into it. He wants to know he's getting you all wet and messy. We see a big, old boner and we know a guy is into us. They see our happy juices."

Patty smiled. It was so awesome to talk to Aunt Claire. These were things she could never talk to her mother about. But talking to Aunt Claire was like talking to a woman she felt safe with. And wouldn't judge her. Unless...unless Aunt Claire ever knew the thoughts Patty sometimes had about Uncle Garner.

"Do you squirt?" Aunt Claire asked.

"What?" Patty was abruptly jerked from her ruminations.

"When you cum. Do you squirt?"

"I...what do you mean squirt?" Patty asked, mystified.

"Sometimes...with some women at least...if you...or your lover...press on the right spot inside your pussy...when you cum, fluid shoots out. It looks almost like you're peeing. But it's not pee. And it's not pussy juice. It's...squirting."

Patty sat up, looking at Aunt Claire in fascination.

"No...no, never. I've...I've never heard of that. Have...do you...have you ever..." Patty hesitated.

Aunt Claire chuckled, taking Patty's hand.

"No. But I've seen it. People are all different. Don't judge yourself by others. You're your own person and you're beautiful just the way you are. Getting really wet when you're turned on...honey, that's a gift. That's your superpower."

Patty grinned. Her superpower. She liked that.

"Okay," Aunt Claire continued. "Now let's take off those bottoms and see what sexy, little mess you've made. You can put on your bathing suit and relax in the pool or help me make some lunch."

Patty stood up, self-consciously. She turned her back to Aunt Claire and slipped off her yoga pants and panties. Aunt Claire studied the muscles moving in Patty's sleek, round rump as Patty shifted from foot to foot. Patty turned around holding her bottoms in front of her crotch. Aunt Claire held out her hand, a half-smile on her face.

"Come on, hand them over. You don't have to be so modest," Aunt Claire said, taking the proffered clothing. She motioned with her chin to Patty's crotch. "I have one too you know."

Patty reddened and then dropped her hands to her side. She felt a little awkward standing in front of her Aunt in nothing but a sports bra with her bush hanging out.

"Mmm. I love what you did with your hair," said Aunt Claire admiringly. "Do you wax?"

"No. No, I just clipped it a bit," Patty answered. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation. Aunt Claire was...she just said whatever she wanted. It would be nice to be that free. Of course, not in Connecticut.

"It's so pretty, the way your hair frames your lips. And it's so light," Aunt Claire added. She looked down at the bottoms in her hand and started feeling them. "You really did soak these."

Aunt Claire brought them up to her face and inhaled deeply.

Patty stood shocked.

"Ummm. Sweet. Don't look so shocked, Patty," Aunt Claire went on. "We've all smelled our own pussy juices before. Yours have a nice..." She poked her strong Roman nose into the wet bundle and sniffed. "A ferny bouquet...a little wild." Claire sighed. "Very nice." She looked at Patty. "Remember what I said about the first chakra?"

"Mula...mula..."Patty tried to remember the name.

"Muladhara. Very good. It's sense is smell." Aunt Claire closed her eyes and breathed in Patty's wet aroma again. She opened her blue eyes and locked them with Patty's. "Do you remember the sense of the second Chakra? Svadishthana?"

"Taste?" Patty heard herself saying.

Aunt Claire continued to stare into Patty's eyes with a smile and parted her lips. Patty watched as if this were happening to someone else, as Aunt Claire slowly stuck her tongue out and licked Patty's soaked underwear.

"Um. Tastes as good as it smells," said Aunt Claire. "Did you know women all taste slightly different? Even the same woman at different times of the month? Have you ever noticed?"

Patty shook her head.

"Here," said Claire.

And she stood up from the bed and slipped her own yoga pants down to the middle of her thighs. The waist bit into her firm, shapely thighs as she widened her legs. Patty stood dumbstruck. Her Aunt was standing there with her pants pulled down and now she was sticking her hands in her crotch. And Patty was shocked to see her Aunt's pussy was totally hairless. No landing strip, no landscaping. Just a mound with two very prominent and very smooth labia majora. Patty watched in amazement as Aunt Claire parted her pussy lips with one hand and sunk the middle finger of her other hand up her pussy. Her Aunt made a little noise and closed her eyes as her finger disappeared up inside her. She slowly pulled it out - it was glistening with juices - and held it out to Patty.

Patty felt like she was in a dream. This couldn't be really happening.

"Eau de Claire," said Aunt Claire. "Taste."

Patty stood there like a statue. Her Aunt's finger was an inch from her mouth. She could smell the smell of her Aunt's pussy. It was definitely different than her own smell. Different, but not at all bad. Patty felt a flood of saliva in her mouth. Her own body was betraying her. She was involuntarily salivating at the sweet smell of her Aunt's pussy.

"Patty!" her Aunt reprimanded her sharply. "Taste."

Patty slowly opened her mouth and touched her tongue to her Aunt's finger. Her nostrils flared. It tasted good, rich and fragrant. Patty leaned forward and took her Aunt's finger in her mouth and sucked it. It was so different than her own pussy juice. More complex. And thicker. Patty wanted to suck every drop down. Maybe this wasn't really happening, so it was okay what she was doing and she didn't really have to feel bad about it. It did feel unreal.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • U&A Day 01 Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds