• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

12345

Story continued due to the encouragement I have been receiving over several years. I would encourage fellow readers to try alternative, parallel development of this story on their own if the beauty and beast subject excites them.

The story contains very strong elements of humiliation, and cuckolding. Please stop if this offends you. You have been warned.

*****

The second day was pretty eventful. Manisha formally introduced Kishanchanji to our sexual lives. There was little hidden between the three of us now. We three had seen each other naked and also in the act of making love; or as Kishanchanji would have put it - in the act of having sex. Manisha vibrant as she was the previous evening and repeated her morning routine. They both stepped out for their morning breakfast, leaving me to take care of Tushar.

Most of the morning they were by themselves, enjoying their honeymoon. Manisha met me briefly around lunch time, when I asked her to meet me alone so we could talk. With Kishanchanji around, we had no privacy and couldn't share our concerns or excitement. We decided to meet later that afternoon. She didn't want us to be seen together on the ship as she was Kishanchanji's wife during that period.

She met me soon after the afternoon interlude with her new husband. The usual routine of me eating her freshly fucked pussy ensued. When I tried to mount her later, she resisted. She pushed me back when I tried to ignore her attempts to stop me. She held my face firmly and said, "Honey, you should not betray Kishanchanji's trust in us?"

"He let us be together knowing that you wont take advantage of it."

"You are taking this too seriously," I retorted.

"Yes, I am," she shot back.

"If it wasn't for my conscious efforts," she seethed, "Kishanchanji would have already fathered Tushar."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yes, he may very well had taken my virginity, had I not been slick."

I shook my head. All of this was a shock. I knew that he tried his luck but didn't realize that there was much more to it.

"Honey," she said in a concerned tone, "Kishanchanji has manhandled your wife much earlier than you think."

"if it weren't for myself and his daughter Mamta, you would have been cuckolded long ago."

"Perhaps within the first few months of our marriage."

"Then what was the talk about not pursuing you hard enough?" I blurted.

She smirked.

"Kishanchanji is quite often right about you."

"What?"

"You are an imbecile," she uttered in frustration.

"Honey I need to understand what is going on?"

"No," she retorted, "you just need to have faith in our relationship."

"But I need to get some idea about what is going on?"

"No," she retorted.

"You need to have faith in your wife."

"But," I interrupted.

"No buts."

"Your days of negotiating with your wife and others are over," she said curtly.

"You ought to accept that your wife is the property of Kishanchanji and Amirchanji."

"And there isn't much you can do about it," she said and added, "not now."

"What do you mean?"

"Henceforth, it would be Kishanchanji's will in the bedroom and perhaps Amirchanji's."

"Yours would be a distant third."

"Honey aren't you stretching a little too far?"

"Not really - unless you have forgotten what we have been through in the past couple of days," she said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Why are you insisting on some of the despicable things that until recently I couldn't even imagine?"

"For the very same reason you would want your young and beautiful wife fucked by an ugly, fat, old bastard!"

She said it emphatically but there was a chuckle that she couldn't contain. I stole a smile as well.

"Seriously, why?" I pushed her.

"Look it is complicated," she started.

"No one can understand what has been transpiring under our roof - the sane people may not even believe it."

"Yet this is the reality."

"You have certain perversions that you wanted us to enact and we did it."

"Similarly, I have some that we are enacting."

"But Manisha, some of the stuff is not something that I can withstand," I countered.

"Yet you endured most of it last night," she retorted.

"It is difficult," she said, "no doubt but we can endure it if we get something in return that gives us a lot of satisfaction."

"What satisfaction?"

"You are incorrigible," she said teasingly.

"You want to hear it," she said, "don't you?"

"It's like verbal foreplay for you!"

The little bit of anger that had built up in us had dissipated and we were warming up once again. Fortunately, Manisha and I never had any kind of major disagreements and as I had mentioned several times previously, it was difficult for me to change her mind once she had decided on something important that was important for her. Similarly, there were a few things were Manisha would give me more than my share of choice.

She kissed me again in an attempt to make out with me again. We were half-naked and rolled in the bed again. Unlike a few minutes ago, where her attention was mostly focused on her pleasure, this time, she focused on my pleasure and made out with me the way she would do on those aggressive nights. She pushed her hand inside into my trousers that was never done during our earlier interlude. However, this time around, she flayed upon the button in a flash and groped my my flaccid penis. And then she kissed me. There was something sublime about her kissing. We always loved kissing and kissed quite often but something had changed in her demeanor towards it, ever since Kishanchanji entered our lives.

While I found her to show a strange fervor for kissing with Kishanchanji and had witnessed her in action several times. A few times without her knowledge, so knew that she really loved kissing him. She had also admitted that although she had a revulsion for him and couldn't comprehend kissing him ever, she never let any opportunity slip by once she embraced him fully. Looking back the statistics of the kisses she had in a regular day simply stump us. During the period of our marriage without Kishanchanji, we would kiss about two or three times in a day in a non sexual manner. And the kissing in sexual manner would mostly happen in the bedroom and even then it was restricted to the foreplay activities. I would still think that we kissed far more than an average Indian couple during the first few years of marriage. Apart from our tremendous physical attraction for each other, we also took good care of our bodies, which meant having a bath before heading to bed on most evenings. This also was accompanied by our clinical breaths that turned both of us off. We never spoke about it explicitly but knew that the kisses during those sessions were not as deep nor as long.

Although, we both showed an aversion for unhygienic conditions, we rarely let each other know about it explicitly. Instead, it was tacitly conveyed to the partner and sure enough a change would happen the following evening. This confidence in each other instilled a willingness to entertain each other in any condition. This is how I learned that I liked eating Manisha's stale pussy. Now, this is not to be confused with a creampie. It is the state of pussy between 12 hours and 24 hours after bath. Anything longer than that usually has a strong stench and shorter than that doesn't quite have the delicate aroma or taste that I longed for. On the kissing front, I more or less preferred a cleaner breath; not the clinical breath that you get after rinsing with a mouthwash or brushing your teeth. However, I would by lying if I said that I shunned away from kissing her just because of her poor breath. It would be extremely unlikely for her to have one as she was too finicky about it and secondly my urge would usually be much stronger.

Manisha on the other hand always preferred me in more or less clean state. Hence, her acceptance of Kishanchanji's unhygienic ways leave me often with a gnawing feeling. She disliked the strong pee smell and avoided fellating me during the times when she was unsure about my state. But that was never an issue with him; not that I am complaining.

Anyway, coming back to the kissing. Manisha's kissing activities had practically quadrupled.

Her kissing would be languid often at times when we explored other aspects of our body. Our intention would be to lengthen it as much as we could by keeping our lips glued but exploring our bodies alternately. And quite often her hand would move to my pecker and would gently stroke it. My pecker was gaining back its proportions again.

"Don't you love this?" she asked, between her kisses. Her lips gently touching mine as she puckered her lips.

"Why do you ask for anything more?"

"Wouldn't these and the lips below suffice for you?"

"Kishanchanji is annoyed due to your encroachment," she added.

"When did I insist?" I complained.

"Then I argued with for nothing?"

"Anyway," she said, "I want to be connected to you but we may have to curtail our errant tendencies."

"What tendencies?"

"Your urge to fornicate with me."

"That's normal."

"Yes but not with Kishanchanji's wife," she retorted.

Sudden change of heart confused me. Yesterday she was marshalling my cause and today she was doing the exact opposite. This wasn't the Manisha I fell in love with but I would openly admit that this Manisha aroused me sexually far more than the younger, innocent one. They may have discussed and Kishanchanji may still have reservations about me mating with her especially when she is trying to conceive from him.

"He doesn't like it," she said, "but is willing to tolerate it in moderation."

"What do you expect from your other husband then?" I asked. There was more a sense of frustration than mockery in that but Manisha brushed it aside and said, "you need to learn that you can't have your way anymore."

"Why does Kishanchanji have such a problem?" I blurted.

"He is boning you most of the time anyway."

"Yes but he doesn't want anyone else doing the same - not when he is trying to sow his seeds?"

"You mean to say after you are pregnant we can resume our normal life?"

"No."

"He would devise other ways to limit your sexual time."

"It is just his way to make sure that I belong to him," she clarified.

"Which I do, right?"

"But?"

She interrupted me saying, "don't waver on this - the bus has left the station already."

"Remember," she said, "you agreed to a life free of inhibitions."

"You are playing second fiddle from now on," she said, sealing my lips with her kiss. The kiss was intense and deep whilst she wickedly played with my pecker. Instead of stroking it - perhaps to avoid ejaculation - she would bend it all the way down, even beyond the point where it would cause pain. And then her hands would touch my balls; massaging them and squeezing them a little harder than usual.

"If you listen very carefully," she said, breaking the intense kiss, "we can have the best period of our sexual lives in the next few years."

"And I am confident that this would bring no material harm to our lives."

"Here are the rules..."

"Rule No 1. Henceforth, I am Kishanchanji's wife. He is my primary husband and his needs far outweigh yours."

"Rule No 2. Sexually I belong to him. Your main purpose is to facilitate and encourage our sexual relationship."

"Rule No 3. Our sexual activity would be restricted to oral sex with infrequent but reasonable episodes of intercourse."

She didn't give me a chance to react and after tidying up herself stepped out of the room. I was left there to wonder; how drastically my life changed. Of all her Rule's the 2nd' and 3rd bothered me the most and primarily because it seriously curtailed our sexual activity. All the while I was thinking, Manisha didn't have the potential to be perfect wife from one of those perverse stories but little did I realize that she could easily put them to shame with her dastardly stipulations.

There were moments where I suspected Manisha's commitment to our marriage and me as her husband. And in a conventional sense, this may seem like a stupid pondering but I knew there was more than what met the eye. It wasn't as if I didn't desire some of these qualities in her; I did and that's why I had pestered her to have an affair. Although, I was unnerved about her choice and resented her for it to some extent, I can say for sure that with him she would have most satisfying sex-filled years.

I stepped out with Tushar again when I got a message from one of the boys their that someone wanted to speak to me. It was an phone call that was not very common on the ship and hence they had special rooms for it. It was Mamta. I was surprised to hear from her but she wanted to talk to me urgently; since the call would be expensive, she asked me to get online. That too was expensive but I agreed.

We started the chat. I was sitting in the quiet corner of an empty internet room.

Mamta said, "your wife is turning out to be much smarter than I thought."

"Why what happened?"

"She is double crossing my father by bringing in Amirchanji as well into the equation."

"Why do you say that?"

"She had agreed to get pregnant right away but I know that she has seen the doctor to start her pills."

"Our agreement was that we would start an affair with you right away."

"Both me and Malini."

"You all are insane," I slammed on the keyboard.

Firstly, it was always difficult for me to understand women and secondly it was doubly difficult to talk to a woman who can't observe decorum in a relationship. After all, how much did I know for her to talk like that, I thought. But then I had already slept with her twice.

"Perhaps," she said.

"But if you don't rein in your wife then you will surely become insane."

"Why?"

"Kishanchanji and Amirchanji hate each other - what would happen if they had to quarrel over a young damsel?"

"A damsel who surely is not in any kind of distress!"

"She has to belong to only one - and that can only be Kishanchanji - now."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"1. Hide the bottle of her pills."

"2. Have no sex with her until she gets pregnant."

"You can have oral sex but avoid penetrative sex."

"Strange," I said.

"Why is oral sex okay and penetrative sex not okay?"

"Aren't they all sex after all?"

"It is complicated," she wrote.

"Just do what I say."

"Penetrative sex creates an effect that is very conducive for conceiving."

"Apart from the fact that it is required to conceive, it makes it easier for the woman to conceive."

"Oral sex is more placating - especially for a woman who has other partners already."

"It would be difficult for me to make the pills bottle disappear," I wrote.

"Do whatever it takes," she wrote back.

"We need to make sure that she gets pregnant. Pregnancy would rein in some of her sexual hunger and hopefully she will realize that living with two men is insane already; there is no point bringing in another."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Remember, this is only the first one," she said.

"We need at least two."

"Why stop at two - your father is able enough to keep her pregnant all her twenties."

"She has got these crazy ideas about using her body to expand your business."

"It is stupidity. It doesn't work that way."

"Everyone would only use you."

"Malini is waiting for your return - we can start right away."

"Although there isn't much hope the second month after delivering a child but you can try your luck."

"Are you serious?"

"Her husband is henpecked anyway - he wouldn't even know."

"But only one - no more."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"Mamta thanks for your generous offer - but we should not rush."

"Look," she said, "Manisha would become a whore if you don't push this issue right now."

"No, I am talking about Malini and me."

"Oh..."

"We should think this through," I wrote.

"Don't worry - it will take a while for you to sow your seeds."

"Firstly it is her body that would not allow and secondly it is you ;)," she wrote with a smiley at the end.

"Mamta this seems too sudden," I interrupted

"Shouldn't we all take a breather?"

"Think this through first?"

"What is there to think?"

"Your wife has slept with my father and may soon sleep with Amirchanji and if that weren't enough she may sleep with ten other of your business associates."

"Do you want a scandal?"

"No."

"Look it is hard to understand but I have been in touch with Manisha for past few years and I am confident that she is not the innocent girl you think she is."

"I know and you have played a part in corrupting her."

"Not quite."

"She was wetting at the prospect of making out with my father for sometime."

"I only helped her in feeling comfortable with that urge."

"That's not I heard from her."

"As I said, don't take everything at face value."

"What about you?"

"I am direct - there is no beating around the bush."

"I might not know what went through her mind but my recollection of various incidents is spot on."

"I want you to share everything you know."

"And then I will try everything from my end to lock her down to Kishanchanji for a little while."

"Although I don't think, I will be able to contain her for long."

"Yes, I know."

"But this first pregnancy should do a world of good."

"It started very early - the very first time she met my father in your house."

"He was so sexually aroused after meeting her that he just resolved to have your wife as his mistress."

"Don't ask why."

"Your wife is way too pretty for someone like him to resist."

"My father has had a history of prowling on a women."

"You don't want to know how many women he forced his will on."

"And how many of them showed up the next time and the next until they were satiated."

"Yes. Manisha told me about it."

"The very first time; he made sure she had no doubt in her mind about his intentions."

"During the next few meets, he continued this approach."

"Our father was very close to you and your family, so she couldn't do much."

"Did she talk to you?"

"Yes."

"I told her to keep calm and avoid him. He won't force you but will not easily back out as well."

"I advised her to talk to you but also warned her that this may escalate the situation too soon."

"Deep down I didn't think Manisha would fall for him but i knew that if she wavered even a little he would sweep her off her feet."

"All she had to do was fend him off forcefully."

"You are saying she didn't do that?"

"She did but her will was not strong enough."

"I think, she kept on wavering - she didn't think this was right but somehow her body also loved the feeling of being pursued by another potent male."

"And on the fateful day," she wrote, "I saved you from losing your wife altogether."

"Was it on our wedding night?"

"Evening?"

"Yes."

"Both Malini and myself were at your home all the time along with her."

"We told her to not be alone even for one moment until the grand finale with you."

"But she played stupid or smart, whichever way you want to see it."

"Once he had managed to hug her from behind when she was alone in the downstairs bedroom looking for something."

"Everyone was in the living room."

"My presence stopped it immediately."

"Really?"

"But she was already decked up by then and what was she doing there?"

"You may not like it but strangely, I feel she was giving him opportunities."

"She was completely decked and my father had felt her quite well by the time I interrupted."

"What did she say latter?"

"She thanked me profusely."

"But her flushed face and labored breath confirmed that she was sexually aroused."

"Why wouldn't it?"

"That whole week she had been waiting for this evening. Her body had been preparing her for it."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds