• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Abnormal Side Effects

Abnormal Side Effects

12345

Chapter 1 – The Abnormal Side Effects

I woke up in a daze as I usually do. It is the same every day. It makes me want to never wake up. Well, that and the fact that my dreams are far better than what awaits me in waking life. I can be whatever I want, so inevitably I dream that I am someone who is noticed...wait that isn't that much is it.


I get up from my happy, lovable, comfortable bed, pandiculate (which is a real term, look it up), and completely disconnect myself from the only relationship where I feel wanted, and I want it. Yeah, I am talking about my bed.

Moving over to my dresser I strip my clothes from my thin, wiry body. I pick out a bra to wear over my barely existent B-cup tits, and a tight fitting shirt to show them off as much as you can these tiny little bumps. After that I put on some panties, which fit over my one feminine trait of a pretty nice ass, but it doesn't really do much for my fairly boyish body. I throw on some short shorts to hug to my bottom, to show that I am, in fact a twenty-year-old girl...

Which is something I really have to try at because most people assume I am fourteen. It isn't helped by the fact that I have to wear my plain brown hair super long because if I don't people will assume I am a fourteen-year-old boy.

I go through this every morning and I walk downstairs to my overly sunny parents who, god love them, try so hard to cheer me up. I am never really angry, or snap at them, I just am a little upset that neither of them have anything interesting about them that they could have passed onto me. They didn't even give me a cool name. Julie...At the very least it wasn't Katie. UGH!

Everything about me is appropriate because we live in a dull neighborhood in a dull suburb next to dreadfully dull and dumb neighbors. At least I can dream and think of a better life. These dullards don't have anything going on upstairs (in more ways than one). When I am famous, I'll change that. I'll put meaningful thoughts in their empty heads.

Moderatly cheered up with my new sense of purpose, I hop on my bike to my job. I took a few years off of college to find myself, but all I've found is I am painfully boring. Also, I have no idea what I want to do with myself. I live in a world where nothing ever happ....

.... ... ...

I regain fuzzy conciousness in some sort of vehicle. I am restrained not only by straps but by a brace around my neck.

"I'm glad we got to her quickly, but she's in a bad way..." That's all I hear before it all blacks out again.

I don't know how long I am out when my eyes slowly open to an off-white hospital room. I try to prop myself up on my arms, but my mind only returns "ow" and that something is blocking me. I look down and see my body covered in casts.

"What happened?" I ask, surprised by my hoarse voice. A kind voice I only slightly remember answers.

"A person with very little respect for human safety. A man late for work ran you over at fifty-five miles per hour in a twenty-five zone no less. Running a red light too. Frankly dude kind of sucks."

I'm too tired to really have angry feelings towards my empty-headed neighbor, or it could be the IV giving me the best drugs doctors can give me.

"How long am I going to be stuck in this thing? And where are my parents?" Wondering how little my bank account is going to grow this winter, and how much my parents are going to have to spring for this.

"Well, we have to talk about both those things. First, your parents haven't been notified yet. Luckily the ambulance was very quick and we got you settled. For all they know you are at work, but don't fret," he saw the concerned look in my face, "for your injuries which are, for lack of a better term, severe, you would not regain your full health for quite some time due to the healing and the physical therapy you would have to undergo."

He quickly moved on from his thought seeing my now saddened face. I didn't want to lose what little life I had thanks to some reckless driver.

"But, I am trying to get you into a very experimental treatment, that has been designed by yours truly, that might be able to rapidly heal all your injuries. Like within the next two weeks. One hundred percent." I perked up a bit at this notion. "That being said this is a completely new procedure and I don't know what could happen in terms of side effects, but I feel..."

I didn't let him finish his thought.

"I want in!" I try to yell enthusiastically, but my hoarse throat doesn't allow loud decibels.

"Oh...okay...are you sure?" I nod as much as my neck brace will allow. "Would you then like me to tell you more about the procedure so you can be educated?" Nodding again, I try my best to listen and although I hear a few things about the doctors trying to give me more direct control of chemicals in my body that promote healing, I don't really listen carefully. I am taking stock of my life and how I need to make my recently realized dream a reality when I am back to one hundred percent after the procedure.

"...So as soon as you allow us we can start the treatment. We will have to put you under, but it won't take too long. Once we have the procedure finished you will metabolize medicine faster and more efficiently. If we get started now, we can make sure to call your parents when we are done and they will assume that the accident happened on your way home. When would you like to start?"

"NOW!" I said excited about how my life is finally coming together in a good way.

"Alright! Let's get you prepped."Being still a little worn from my accident and all the excitement, the anasthetic worked incredibly fast and I could not feel a thing...Until one specific point.

"Well doctor, it appears as though it was a success!" An unknown voice says exuberantly."Yes indeed...indeed it does." Said my doctor, "it does a little too well. Let me try something."

My doctor comes to the table I am laying on, "Julie, you are already seeing the effects of the procedure. Don't try to move or speak, just try and do something for me. Concentrate and tell your body to sleep for another hour. That should be more than enough time. You'll wake in a comfortable bed."

I trust the doctor's word and I know I will wake up in one hours time. I wake up very naturally and alertly.

"There's our trooper! How do you feel?" My mother asks me, and I...move up on my elbows and...stretch? Wasn't I just in a full body cast? I do feel a little sore, but that is all the pain I can feel at the moment.

"I'm doing...really well...oddly." I say curiously.

"That's great! We saw what happened to your bike and we were completely worried. It was basically hinged at the middle, but the doctor assured us that you were fine and they were only running tests." Dad said.

"Tests. I didn't have any..." I was cut off by the doctor entering the room.

"Ah, Mister and Missus Smith. If you don't mind I need to talk to Julie in private and then I'll make sure to talk to you outside."

"Oh, Okay doctor. Thank you for helping our Jewel!" My mom says using my pet name sweetly.

"No problem," he responds with a smile. He quickly turns to me after they exit. "Sorry I have to be secretive Julie, but this procedure needed to be kept under the books."

I am very confused now and I ask him to tell me clearly.

"Well Julie, let me start by saying that the procedure when well...Too well. You can now perfectly control any system of your body that you see fit. What that means is you now have the ability to heal yourself hyper rapidly, along with possible other quirks."

"What other quirks?" I ask nervously.

"Nothing harmful by any means, but I am unsure as to what you can do now. For example, I am sure you are not even feeling sore anymore." I check and it is true, I feel as fresh as can be. "We didn't expect this sort of effectiveness, so we are a little concerned with what abilities you have now." I conjure images of me as Supergirl, which brings a smile to my face. "I want you to go about your daily business for now. I have already informed your parents, marginally, of what happened because a recover this fast is completely unheard of. Just make sure that if anything bad, strange, or even noteworthy happens give me a call." He hands me a handwritten note with his phone number, but not his business number.

"Will do, doc."

The rest of the day is oddly uneventful. My parents and I get some ice cream to celebrate a clean bill of health, little did my parents know. Then we went out to get dinner, which was delicious, and although I was satisfied I wasn't stuffed at all and it was a huge meal. I even out-ate my Dad.

We finally get home and I go up to my room expecting to be tired, but I am suprisingly awake. I walk in front of my wall mirror and take a look at myself. Although you couldn't tell that just a few hours ago I had been in a full body cast with seemingly no chance of leaving, I am left feeling plain again. I think to myself as I cup my breasts, 'if the treatment was so successful, I just wish they would have helped enhance me a little bit.'

Before the thought left my brain, a torrent of fluid rushed to my breasts, and they immediately started to inflate. I am so thrown by this development that it takes me a while to control my reeling head. By then my shirt has been shorn to pieces, my bra has snapped and is lying pinned underneath my now massive, watermelon sized tits.

"What the fuck?!?" I audibly mutter in amazement to myself. Then I start to think, 'how did I do that. I'm okay with bigger tits, but what happened to my normal tits' As I am picturing my old set, my boobs start losing the fluid as quickly as it happened.

Sitting there in front of my mirror, I have to pinch myself to make sure this isn't a very vivid dream. OW! Nope, not dreaming. 'Maybe I should split the difference?' I now eagerly watch as my love pillows baloon to amazing orbs on my small frame.

'Fucking awesome! Now if only I had clothes that would fit these monsters,' I think as I look at my now E-cup boobs, but just as the thought leaves my mind a completely new feeling emergers. I feel like I am losing the top layer of skin over and over again, but my body stays the same size. Then when I have what looks to be skin colored clothes, they actually start coloring into the clothes I was just wearing, but now are big enough to fit my much larger bust.

My mind is rapidly decoding what is happening. I realize that I can do whatever I want with my body. I can have complete control over it. So I get a little silly with my bod. I turn the outermost layer of skin to a shining, hard, metallic surface or as close as I can get. I look in the mirror and see a statue of me with a much bigger bust.

I laugh, change my skin back to normal, but no I am going to have real fun. I take off my clothes that I just created and look at my skinny body with massive tits.

"Well, I've got to change that." My hips start widening on queue till I have sexy hips that sway when I walk. I also add just a little big to meat onto my ass which gives it an alluring shake as I walk. And I give myself just the slightest more bust.

I step back and admire my F cup bust leading into my normal, small waist, which then leads to my wide sexy hips in my mirror. I get so lost in myself that I don't even realized I've started to touch myself. I never really masturbated much before, but once I realize, I don't stop. I only start working myself harder.

I place two fingers outside my already dripping pussy, and plunge them into myself deeply, with an audible squish. I have to clench my teeth to prevent myself from screaming and waking up my parents, and I quickly slip into blissful orgasm. In the few times I did toy with myself, it never felt as good as it does now. This is like a fireworks display and the grand finale is pulsing through my head.

It is only a minute later that I start cumming...and cumming...and cumming violently. I coat my mirror in my juices and the wall surrounding it is dripping. Then I look at myself after the stars from the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced wears off. My legs are absolutely coated in my jism. I've never had much of a sex drive, but I use all my will to not continue playing with myself and instead have more fun changing my body more and more.

I start by giving myself coloring to make it look like I tan every day. Next, I change my hair color to a platinum blonde. Realizing I am still a bit disproportional I make my arms and legs a big more muscular to match my sexy, curvy physique. Lastly, I make myself a hot pink tube top and short that look like they were designed to allow my ass to fall out (because they were).

"Well, would you look at that sexy-fucking slut!!" I say with a little too much gusto. "I could get, like, every guy I know to fuck me. Maybe I'll take their cocks two or even three at a time!" This is weird. I can control my body and what I do, and a version of that thought came to my head, but that is not how it translated to my mouth. What came out was like a valley girl bimbo. Intriguing is the term I would use to describe it.

My new abilities provide me with control of my actions, but if I make myself into some sort of pictured character like a bimbo, I will become that personification outwardly, luckily not inwardly. I still have control over my thoughts, but I can just let my body go on autopilot if I want. To test this, I try out something completely new. My bouncy orbs shrink till I am flat chested, but then I make some bulky pectoral muscles and a set of washerboard abs. My hips narrow and my buttocks tightens. My hair recedes into my head which is becoming more angular and I grow a little stubble. To complete the package I invert my pussy till it forms a monster eleven inch cock and matching huge, orange sized balls flopping around.

"Man, I am fuckin' hot!...I really want to test out this dick on a sexy piece of ass though." My voice comes out low and tough. Inwardly I am really attracted to the person in the mirror even though it is me, and my new cock perks up knowing how turned on I am. I really start to think about getting that bimbo back to test out my new equipment.

Even though I have accepted all this new information, I could not have even conceived what would happen next. It felt like when I materialized clothes from my body, but much more...stiff, I guess would be the word. What it felt like was someone was trying to gently pull my skin off, luckily though the separation didn't hurt, but it seemed like someone else was molting out of me. As this new person started pulling away, I realized that this was the busty bimbo I turned myself into before.

"So, you wanna fuck me, huh?" The busty slut in front of me asked, staring at my ever hardening cock. My answer barely passed my mind before my body responded.

"Of course I do, babe," said my all too excited masculine alter ego. I really did want to fuck that sexy lady. I started to realize that I might be a bit of a bisexual.

The next few things that happened I experienced in slow motion as my brain starting untangling what was happening. As the girl in front of me started to kneel down, I guess I could sense her arousal, or maybe I could also feel her arousal alongside mine. I realized I was able to experience both points of view at the same time. I was both the new male version of me, and the new female version of me. I could see both a hyper sexual woman staring down my behemoth dick, but I could also see a huge dick sitting in front of my face asking for me to suck it, at the same time. The bimbo me wrapped my hand around my other bodies' giant dick and waited a split second before engulfing the whole shaft down my throat.

Both of my bodies fought the urge to cry out in pleasure, but resisted remembering my sleeping parents who would have been rather worried about the scene they would see in my bedroom. I want to make sure that they don't hear any noises coming from my room so I start to get creative. I think of a thick plastic substance to sound proof my door, which immediately materializes out of my free hand as if I casted a spell, which then slides quickly inserting inside the cracks in the door sealing it.

Now completely undeterred I begin taking the huge cock with renewed gusto, quickly rubbing my lips up and down the plentiful shaft. My freed hand wanders down to my puffy and needy pussy. Playing with my pussy and my other bodies cock and experiencing both amounts of pleasure is a sensation that I can barely handle. My mind is falling in love with the sensation. Both bodies scream in orgasmic pleasure. I cum, which is sort of misleading because not only does my pussy gush more love juice than I could possibly imagine as my pussy tightens around my probing fingers, but I also feel my cock blowing load after load of hot spunk down my wanting throat.

Both bodies cum for at least five minutes, and as I am coming down from my dual orgasm, I thank my foresight for soundproofing my room. I also take in the fantastic mess I've created in my bedroom. This is heaven. I have literally created a heaven for myself.

That's not all I am creating, I realize that if I can create one more persona of myself I should be able to do more right? I create clone after clone of myself, shaping them into gloriously oversexualized humans that would make pornstars feel puritanical. I make giant curvy, top heavy women with pussies that squeeze the massive cocks on burly, ripped men that hold them. I even start exploring other fetishes like women with both sexual organs waiting to be filled and fill all of my sexual fantasies. I have an orgy of over 25 people in my (thankfully) large bedroom. We do nothing but revel in our sex and I feel everything, my brain power expanding to take in every piece of information and react to it in ever more pleasurable ways. I decide that after this night of complete bliss, I am going to thank my dear doctor personally, and in more ways than one.

Chapter 2 – The Main Effect

Wave upon wave of relentless orgasm. That is what my night became. I felt ripples of massive flesh around me in every direction from multiple different perspectives. I recovered from each ejaculation so fast my dicks didn't deflate, and nor could they. All my bodies were cum-soaked bimbo bodies begging for more cock, cum, and copulation.

I realized it was already 9 in the morning and I knew my parents would be up now, so I quickly reabsorbed my all my sexy creations, none of which had less than DD tits and an 8 inch cock. Drastic proportions are becoming my thing. As the last of my numerous bodies returned to mine, I forgot how I left my body at the beginning of the night.

I made myself into a light brunette with hip length hair and light blonde highlights. My face is fairly normal with pale skin but pronounced lips made for sucking cocks. My neck extended into regular shoulders leading to skinny arms and frame. My waist pulled in while my hips flared out sexually giving me a swaying gait showing off my plump and bouncy ass. My tight muff was hairless and topped with a small but distinct clit which when teased even the slightest bit would careen me into gushy orgasm. My legs are long, thin, but muscular and ended in dainty feet. The important parts were a modest, GG cup, round breasts that still jiggled nicely and my fifteen inch cock and baseball-sized balls right above my pussy. My body was a statue in a temple of lust.

I couldn't tell you why or how, but I was in no way tired, fatigued, or even hungry from my night of sexual extravagance. I debated the merits of sitting in my room all day fucking myself over and over, but I wanted to take care of a couple things...maybe try and fit in fucking some guys from high school that I never had a chance with before.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Abnormal Side Effects

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds