• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Andi and The Inspector

Andi and The Inspector

12

This story is based on real events, but with a little embellishment - I'm not going to tell you which is which!

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. Please add comments - I love feedback.

*****

So here I was, blindfolded and secured to a chair, in a strangers garage, and I'd put myself here willingly, even enthusiastically.

Although my bonds didn't hurt, they were uncomfortable; wrists secured low on the chair back restricting the movement of my hands, the sleeveless top not allowing for any fabric between the flesh of my arms and the chair, and each ankle secured to a back chair leg forcing my knees apart, the denim skirt not even nearly reaching the black lace hold-up tops of my darkly stockinged thighs.

How had I got here? It all started at a reception in school. The Boarding School was being Inspected, and we Senior Girls were made to attend an evening reception that was being given at the start of the week to the visiting Inspectors, most of whom were senior staff from other schools like ours but not in our local area. Although we are an all-girls school we did have male teachers and some of the Inspectors were men, so the Reception was quite a social event. Like the other older girls, I wore a nice outfit to impress them; in my case a cream chiffon button-front fitted blouse with long sleeves, tight dark skirt to mid thigh, well almost, and dark sheer tights with black court shoes; my rich brown hair in a ponytail. Being a UK size 10 (34c 26 36) I felt that I looked very nice, and enjoyed the occasional extra-long glances I was getting from my own teachers as well as the Inspectors. It became a sort of game; they would check me out when they thought I didn't know, then when I glanced towards them they'd look away pretending they hadn't been staring.

It was a fun game; I totally enjoyed being ogled and admired, and I have to admit I did turn it on a bit, making sure my legs could be appreciated, that my blouse was unbuttoned just enough for a hint of cleavage and lace bra, bending a little to stick out my bum. It was all going my way when I noticed a tall, unsmiling man across the room staring at my legs. I paused, then glanced over expecting him to look away but he didn't! He held my gaze, then slowly let his focus slip down from my face, looking my body over, pausing at my chest but dwelling on my legs before returning to meet my eyes again.

As he did, I found myself lowering my own gaze, then again looking up at him. He gave the briefest nod of acknowledgement before turning away to talk to our Headmistress. I felt suddenly out of my depth. It was like the rules of the game had changed with no-one telling me, that I was no longer in control. For the next half hour I found myself almost following him round the room, wanting to understand what had happened, wanting to see if he would look away. He wasn't particularly good looking or fit. Just a dark haired guy in his 30's, fairly slim and ordinary looking. But there was something about his manner.

And then he was facing me across the room as he talked with a group of our teachers; he looked over fixing me with his eyes until I was again forced to look down. I now know what people mean when they say 'like a rabbit in the headlights'. After a brief moment I recovered my composure, and felt a bit cross, needing to get some reaction from him. I turned slowly in a complete rotation, looking up at him every so often, letting him take in my outfit, my body. It was stupid, I know, but I just felt like I wanted to, had to. When I was facing him again he gave the smallest beckoning nod, a 'come here' kind of gesture, and excused himself from his group, walking over to the refreshment table.

Of course I walked over to join him, but like we just happened to be in the same place at the same time. As we each refilled glasses, me with juice, he with wine, I heard him ask, "what are you wearing on your legs?"

"Er ... tights sir?" I replied, a little taken aback.

"Don't. Wear stockings. Hold ups. Or nothing"

And with that he turned and rejoined his group, ignoring me.

My head was spinning a bit, and I was confused. Who was he to tell me what to wear? Part of me wanted to flick up my skirt and show him that I was wearing tights, and was going to keep on wearing tights! And then that funny delicious churning sensation flipped through my tummy as I allowed the thought to linger, the thought of flicking up my skirt. It was kind of like flashing. No, it was flashing! Where did that come from? I'm not really an exhibitionist! As I made my way to the girls bathroom I told myself, "Its not like I go out of my way to let people stare at my legs, or my chest! I'm a good girl!" Since I was the only one in there I looked at myself in the tall mirror, turning this way and that, even trying to flip my skirt up, but it was too tight for that. So I scrunched it up to my hips, looking at my bum, at my yellow bikini knickers covered by the ugly tights, and had to admit that he was probably right. After all, he is a school Inspector, he should know things, right?

Reaching under the skirt I hooked my thumbs in and peeled the tights down, over my hips, and down my legs, stepping out of my heels to take them off. Suddenly I didn't like tights any more. They were ugly, and he didn't like them. Hang on, he didn't like them? What did that have to do with it? Cross with myself, I pulled my nails through the tights to ruin them then threw them in the bin, and then had a naughty thought, wishing instead that I'd just cut out most of the leg tops and the crotch! Hmm, too late now, but I could always experiment tonight!

Of course back in the Reception he didn't appear to look at me once, despite me almost stalking him, but as he was walking past me on his way out, he clearly said, "Good girl," to me, and I flushed with half embarrassed pleasure.

Over the next day I didn't get to speak to him even once. When I did see him from a distance he didn't even acknowledge my presence, as if we'd never met. I supposed that he was busy with his Inspector work, and preoccupied. I began to think that I'd imagined our brief contact at the reception, and tried to stifle my disappointment.

The day after that, which I suppose was Day 3, it was The Interviews: Each Inspector had to interview a few pupils to find out the real story the teachers hadn't told them, and yes, he was to interview me! I was so pleased. I knew he'd somehow arranged it, but hadn't been sure he would, much as I was hoping. His area of inspection was Pastoral, Sport and Extra-Curricular ... hmm how that set the mind racing!

It was in the Dining Room, in one quiet corner during the interval between lunch and tea. I was in uniform now, of course. Blue and red striped tie, white button-front school shirt (why do they make girls school shirts so the bra always shows through?), plain white bra, knee-length red/blue tartan skirt. The younger girls wore a shorter grey skirt and white socks with flat shoes, while we older ones wore tights and low heels.

Of course I'd been looking forward to this as soon as the interview list was up on the notice-board. A mix of excitement and nervousness, and yes, that delicious tummy churning again whenever I thought about it. At the appointed hour I had to walk the length of the room to get to his table, and I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. It made me self-conscious but in a nice way, and I found myself putting a little extra swing in my hips, and wishing I was wearing something a bit more sexy than school uniform.

When I got to his table, the look in his eyes somehow prompted me to ask,

"May I sit down, please Sir?"

He thought for a moment, then nodded.

Pulling the bench away from the table a little, I lifted my right leg over, acutely aware of how much leg that action revealed ... it was lovely. Once sitting opposite him I placed my hands in my lap and waited.

Fixing me with his piercing stare, he opened with,

"Your full name ...? Date of birth ...?"

I told him, though of course he must have already got this from the school records?

He wrote them down. "Home address ...?" he continued. I answered.

"Mobile phone number ..?" Now this I didn't have to give ... but I did anyway.

"What sports do you play?"

I replied with swimming and hockey.

"What are you wearing ... a complete description ..?"

Oh, that made my tummy flip ... this couldn't be a standard question?

"Um, School shirt, school skirt, undies, shoes.."

He just looked at me, waiting

"Er, white school shirt, school tie, tartan school skirt, low black heels, white bra, white knickers, hold-ups"

"Uniform regulations state tights, not stockings ..." he pierced me again with his stare, "why are you wearing hold-up stockings, Andrea?"

"Er, because you told me to?" I blurted out, a little surprised.

"And why did you do what I told you to do?"

"Um, ... because ...you were right?"

"I am always right ..." then he took out his mobile. I looked away, through the window, trying to calm my heartbeat. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I ignored it; after all it would be rude to look at it during the interview.

"Answer it," he commanded.

Pulling the phone from my skirt pocket, I looked at the message ... sender ID was 'Sir', the message read,

"Reply with the word YES if you wish to continue to do what I tell you."

Looking up at him I searched his face ... did he really just send me this text? I couldn't read his expression. Biting my lip, fingers trembling for some reason, heart hammering, I replied YES.

Immediately his phone buzzed, he checked it, then nodded to me.

"Stand up," he ordered, so I did, clambering out from the bench, again showing lots of leg. Then, "on one leg," which I did. "Now the other one." I changed to standing on my left leg.

"Walk slowly to the door." I turned and started towards the door, when he said loudly,

"I haven't finished with you yet; come back here and sit down." A little confused, I turned and walked back, hoping he just liked seeing me walk, hoping he just liked seeing me! There was something almost addictive in following his instructions. Sitting once more, hands in my lap, I waited as he typed into his phone again.

Checking my phone as it buzzed I read, "You will obey any instruction I give you. Reply YES to show you understand." Again with fumbling fingers I replied YES, looking up at him as he read it.

He typed again, and as soon as my phone buzzed I opened his message, "You will answer fully and truthfully any question I ask you. Reply YES to show you understand." Again I replied YES.

I waited nervously, wondering what was coming next.

"Now if you have quite finished your texting, perhaps we might continue the interview?" he asked a little sarcastically, as if it wasn't him texting me but one of my friends!

"Er, yes Sir" I replied, thrown off balance.

"What extra-curricular clubs or activities do you take part in?"

I told him about music lessons on the clarinet and piano, and Orchestra.

Without looking up he continued, "What about masturbation? How often do you masturbate?"

Gulping with embarrassment, "er ... every day Sir ..." He looked at me as if wanting more, so I added, "in the morning before I get up, and usually before I go to sleep ... Sir"

"What do you use ..?"

"Fingers, Sir ... just .. Fingers ..." I was sure I was bright red, and remembered the time I'd tried using a wine bottle after a school do. "Er, I did try once with a wine bottle?"

"You will tell me about that some time. When you masturbate, do you reach orgasm?"

"Um, sometimes, sir." At that he reached again for his phone, and I excitedly reached for mine.

His message read, "You will not orgasm again until you have my permission. Understand?"

Disappointed, I sent back YES, and looked up at him again, but he was writing on his pad.

"Do you feel that the school offers a sufficient range of activities?"

I answered, "Yes, Sir."

Looking down at his pad of paper, pen poised, he asked, "Are you a virgin?"

Blushing, I stammered, "Um ... ye .. Yes ... Sir.."

"Are you trimmed, shaved or natural?"

"Um, bikini trimmed for the summer Sir, but normally I'm just natural?" He nodded.

"Bra size?"

"34C, Sir."

"Are your nipples sensitive enough for you to orgasm from playing with them alone?"

"I ... er ... I don't think so, Sir," never having tried that.

"How often do you think out explicit sexual fantasies?"

"Golly! Um ... most days, Sir?"

"Which ones give you the most satisfying orgasm? The tame fantasies, or the ones you're most ashamed of?"

I looked down at the table, my mind whirling, tummy broiling with those delicious feelings.

"Oh the ones I'm ashamed of, Sir," again blushing, never having told anyone of my deepest dirtiest thoughts.

He seemed to read my mind. Typing into his phone he again messaged me, "When I tell you to, you will state out loud the full details of your dirtiest, most shameful sexual fantasy ever, no matter where you are or when. Understand?"

Eyes goggling, scared but weirdly thrilled, I sent back YES SIR.

"How often do you read erotic sexually explicit stories on the internet?"

"um ... I don't Sir?"

"How often do you look at pornography?"

"Hardly ever, Sir?"

"Your homework: you will find the type of erotic sexually explicit story you enjoy, and text me links to your 3 favourites. You will also find 3 pornographic pictures on line that most closely resemble your deepest, dirtiest sexual fantasy, and text me links to those. You have exactly 1 week from today."

"Er, yes Sir," I replied as he messaged me with, "3 story links, 3 picture links, 1 week, understand?"

YES I sent back

"Which teachers do you most like looking at you?"

"Er Mr James? PE? And Mr Casters, swimming?"

He wrote those down. "You may orgasm once more today, then no more orgasms until you have my permission. I will grant it once I am satisfied with your homework, which you may complete any time in the next week. Understand?"

He looked up at me on that last word. "Yes Sir," I replied.

"Give me your knickers," he commanded. I blushed, embarrassed because they were more than a little damp and smelly, but rocking my hips I slipped them down as I sat on the bench, and balling them in my fist I passed them over the table. Taking them he sniffed my scent before putting them in his pocket.

"Are your knickers clean and fresh, Andrea?"

"They were clean on this morning Sir..?"

He just looked at me, waiting for me to answer properly. "No Sir, they're not."

"And why not, Andrea?"

"I'm .. I'm a little aroused Sir."

"Why?"

"Um, because ... because you're turning me on, Sir?" blushing again.

"Do you like being a focus of sexual attention, Andrea?"

"Yes, Sir," I admitted

You will not put on any knickers now until tomorrow. You may go."

I didn't see him again that day, or hear from him, and somehow I knew I mustn't text him unless he contacted me first. And then it was their last day and they were all gone.

I felt deflated. I'd enjoyed our game more than I could possibly say, and felt let down that it had stopped.

Oh, well, time to get on with life again. Except that I still had his homework to do. And I mustn't Orgasm until he's seen my homework and said I could. But how would he know? Somehow I guessed he would know. Which meant I needed to get the homework done as soon as possible!

I managed to get through that day, and then it was Saturday. No lessons. No formal homework time. But time to complete His homework! I couldn't access pornographic material using the school network, but if I hooked my laptop to my mobile phone, anything was possible.

Going incognito I had a few false starts, then typed 'sex stories' into the search. Ah, this looked more promising! There were a few sites that claimed Sex Stories or Erotic Fiction, and I spent quite a long time looking through various categories that caught my eye and imagination. There was Cum Swallowing, First Time, Domination/Submission, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Male/Teen Female ... and that was just one site! On another there was Exhibitionist and Voyeur, and what was this? Lots of tags like Humiliation, Stripped, Nude in Public, Forced Nudity!

I was almost overwhelmed with possibilities, and settled down to try some sample stories.

*********************************

That evening I received his response.

"Your homework is satisfactory. You may Orgasm."

THANK YOU SIR, I sent back.

He then sent, "You are released from your all your obligations to me. Does that please you?"

Oh now I was confused! Conflicted, I think that's what they call it. I was done, released, free. I felt relief. No more instructions to be frightened of. But also a little disappointed. No more excitement, no more intense buzz and thrill of fear and excitement and horniness.

THANK YOU SIR ... AND NOT REALLY

"Tell me what you want."

I had to think! This was my chance to stay free, to be my own person again, to be a good girl. To be boring ...

I WANT TO KEEP GETTING INSTRUCTIONS, SIR, then as an after thought also sent, PLEASE.

"How will you respond to further instructions?"

I WILL OBEY THEM, SIR

"How far will you obey further instructions?"

FULLY AND COMPLETELY, SIR

"Your obedience is accepted. You may Orgasm as many times as you want before tomorrow breakfast, then no more Orgasms until I say."

YES SIR

Mid Sunday morning I received the message, "On Saturday you will follow the directions below ...

**********************************

Following his text instructions, I caught an early bus from outside the school to the local railway station, and then took the train to a nearby town. From there it was another bus (I had to ask the driver to let me know where to get off) then a short walk to the house. I was to go in through the side door into the garage.

And there was the chair as promised, a simple kitchen chair with a raised back and four legs, a black cloth draped over it. I sat down, facing the blank wall, the black cloth in my lap, and just waited, like I'd been told.

After a short while, my phone buzzed with a text.

"Put on the blindfold and await further instructions."

Putting the phone back in my skirt pocket, I tied the cloth over my eyes, then again waited, hands in lap.

I felt someone come into the room, then heard,

"Put your hands against the back chair legs," His voice? I felt and heard something like sticky tape secures my wrists.

"Feet back either side of the chair," more tape ... then all was quiet for a while.

Although my bonds didn't hurt, they were uncomfortable; wrists secured low on the chair back restricting the movement of my hands, the sleeveless top not allowing for any fabric between the flesh of my arms and the chair, and each ankle secured to a back chair leg forcing my knees apart, the denim skirt not even nearly reaching the black lace hold-up tops of my darkly stockinged thighs.

Then I felt him return.

"What is your full name and age?"

I answered.

"Have you come here because you were made to, or because you wanted to?"

"I wanted to, Sir."

"Why do you want to follow instructions?"

"Because it turns me on, Sir."

"Do you prefer the instructions to have a sexual nature, or non-sexual nature?"

"A sexual nature, Sir."

"Do you like being looked at?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Which do you like best: being looked at as a girl, as a woman, or as a person?"

"As a woman, Sir."

"And which of these do you like best, being looked at sexually, or non-sexually?"

"Sexually, Sir."

"Which excites you more, being looked at respectfully as a sexual women, or not respectfully as a sexual object?"

I'd never thought these questions through before, but I seemed to know straight away what excited me most.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Andi and The Inspector

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds