• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

Chapter 4: What Happens in Vegas

I'm not sure why we agreed to celebrate our twenty-first birthday in Vegas. I guess we figured it was tradition, or at least that's what our friends told us. "It will be a boys weekend," Nathan had said. "You'll get to go to the clubs without using fake IDs," Adam piped in. "It's going to be epic!" Nathan insisted. They knew Jonah and I were not the clubbing types, and although we did have fake I.D.s, we have looked twenty-five for at least five years. We had gone to school with them since junior high. Both were on the football team, like us, but unlike us, they took advantage of every opportunity to party and fuck the entire student body in high school. I dated the head cheerleader for two years and Jonah dated her best friend. We were not monogamous by any means, we were just a bit more picky about who we hooked up with.

Adam drove. Nathan sat in the passenger seat playing DJ. Jonah and I sat in the back watching them argue about what songs were best for the Kane Twins Vegas Weekend Extravaganza, Adam had coined it. We always wondered if they would couple up, but Adam had found himself a girlfriend and Nathan was still deciding which gender he wanted to be with. They had turned twenty-one a few months ago, their birthdays a week apart, the irony that they threw a house party instead of going to Vegas was not lost on me. Nathan had decided he was going to play the field for two more years and then settle down. Adam's girlfriend was not real pleased with being excluded from the weekend festivities, but he promised to behave, and she promised to trust him.

Nathan finally found the perfect playlist and turned up the volume. The bass vibrated through the speakers and Adam drummed on the steering wheel to the beat. Jonah and I exchanged a look that was our promise to enjoy the weekend, no matter what. We sang along to the music, back seat danced, and lost ourselves in the moment as dirt and desert flashed by outside.

Adam turned down the music as the lights of the city came into view. The drive to Vegas was the fun part. No one enjoyed the ride back. We gave a whoop and holler cheer as the silhouettes of the oversized hotels popped up over the horizon. We were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. It had its own club scene, cool restaurants, a tattoo shop Adam was dying to get into and one hell of a suite for an affordable price. Jonah and I agreed to pay for the room, the boys had to find a way to pay for the food and drinks. We were pretty sure we were going to get the better end of that deal.

Our room was on one of the top floors, and despite being off the strip, the view of the lights and buildings did not make it feel any less like we were in the heart of sin city. We had a living room, with two couches and a big screen TV, and a full bedroom, with a king-sized bed. Jonah and I claimed it without much argument from Adam or Nathan. The bathroom was bigger than some people's apartments, with a separate shower and bathtub that looked like they fit seven people each. My thoughts turned to all the things I wanted to do to Jonah in there and I stamped them down quickly.

"I'll just sleep in the tub," Nathan suggested, looking over my shoulder.

"Just because it is bigger than a house doesn't mean you get to bring more people into our room," I teased him.

"Yes, dad," he bumped his shoulder into my back playfully.

Dinner was a must, and we found ourselves in a kitschy restaurant off the lobby of our hotel. Adam and Nathan were making plans for our weekend, mapping out which clubs we were going to hit and how many casinos we could play poker in. Jonah and I listened intently, letting their infectious excitement influence our moods.

After dinner we decided to take a wander through the Hard Rock's casino, stopping to play a couple of the slot machines, losing money immediately. We sat down at a blackjack table and proudly handed over our real IDs when the dealer asked for them. Adam was up five hundred dollars within an hour, but Nathan, Jonah and I were down. We stepped back and watched Adam work for a bit before security asked us to move away from the table. Nathan directed us toward one of the several bars in the middle of the casino and we found an empty booth.

I sat close to Jonah, letting my knee rest against his under the table. I wanted to touch him, feel his muscular thigh on my fingers, hold his hand, but I couldn't. And I didn't. Adam found us a short time later, announcing he had walked away with a grand. He was very proud of himself for not only winning, but for leaving the table while he was ahead. Nathan suggested we go to a club at one of the hotels on the strip, and although I wasn't thrilled, we followed him out of the bar and into the loud casino. When we stepped outside the revolving doors we were hit by extreme cold and driving rain. "Did anyone bring an umbrella?" Adam screamed over the noise of the rain hitting the roof of the awning we were standing under. We shook our heads and made our way back into the casino.

"Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow," I suggested when we were back inside. "It's only Thursday, we have two more nights."

We split off into two groups. Adam and Nathan went back to the blackjack table, Jonah and I found a poker table to sit at. After an hour we cashed out and headed back to our room. As soon as we were in the door Jonah pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I have been waiting all day to do that," he breathed into me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom. I had no idea how long Adam and Nathan would be gone, but I was not going to let the opportunity of being alone slip by.

My heart beat faster as his soft hands trailed over my chest and stomach. We kissed with a need that drove me further into oblivion. Voices outside the suite door pulled me out of the moment, causing us both to step back from each other. We waited. Adam and Nathan had not returned. With a slight frown Jonah suggested we take things into the bathroom. Where there was a door we could lock. I tried hard not to let the idea of having to be behind a locked door take way my desire for him. As if it could.

Jonah ran the water in the shower and we undressed each other slowly, stopping to kiss as each piece of clothing hit the floor. We stepped under the flow of hot water and continued to kiss and touch and rub against each other. My fingers toyed with Jonah's hole, opening him up so he could take all of me. He moaned and pulled me closer to him as I slid my cock inside his ass and began to pump in and out slowly. I kissed his neck and held my arms around him, keeping him close. He braced himself against the wall as my thrusts pushed against him. I could feel his ass throb against my dick and he shot a load of cum onto the tiles of the shower floor. I was not far behind, filling him with hot cum as his mouth found mine.

We stood at the sink each with a towel wrapped around our waists. Looking in the mirror I tried to differentiate him from myself, trying hard to find a way to not feel guilty about how much sneaking around we were having to do just to continue this relationship. I used to be able to find our small characteristic differences. But right now I could not tell where he ended and I began. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door to the hotel suite close. I turned away from the mirror, opening the door to the bathroom part way, making it look like we were just in there at the same time.

"I gotta pee," Nathan's voice came through the crack in the door. I opened it all the way and headed toward the bedroom, with Jonah following behind me. I was throwing on a pair of pajama pants when Adam stepped in to the room.

"How much did you lose?" I asked him as he waited for Nathan to get out of the bathroom.

"Thanks for the confidence," Adam teased. "We are both up."

"Nice," Jonah chimed in behind me. "At least we know we get to eat this weekend," he quipped.

Adam took off his shirt and threw it at Jonah. "Dick," he said in his favorite dude voice.

With the lights out and Nathan and Adam safely out of the room, I slid closer to Jonah and pulled his arm over me. I wanted to fall asleep wrapped in his warmth.

We slept this way all night and into the early morning light. I heard either Adam or Nathan or both come through and use the bathroom at least once or twice. I wondered if they could see us, in this giant bed, using only one small section of it. Together. We woke up still in a strong embrace and I could feel him hard against me. As usual I wanted to play, and as usual I got out of bed and took care of myself in the bathroom instead.

"Why couldn't you have been born in March, or, June or something," Nathan whined as we stood in line for the buffet for breakfast. It was still raining and he was upset that they couldn't go out to the pool and sit in a lounge chair with a cocktail all day.

"So sorry, we'll have a chat with our mother," Jonah responded before I could.

After a hearty breakfast Adam begged us to go check out the tattoo shop at our hotel. He was itching to get inked in Vegas. We were happy to oblige, and for a brief moment I considered getting some ink myself. The shop was busy but not overbooked and Adam let out as close to a squeal as possible for a man-child of his size.

Jonah and I were checking out the wall of optional tattoos. "Would you be upset if I got one?" I asked him. He looked at me, confused. "You think it would be a problem with any of our clients?" I amended my question but he had figured out I was actually asking his permission. He brushed his arm against mine to tell me he appreciated the gesture.

"We're probably the only escorts in all of Los Angeles that do not have tattoos," Jonah pointed out. "And no, I wouldn't be upset. But if you got one, I'd want one to match it."

My heart skipped a beat. I was unsure if I would ever get used to how I felt being around him now. I was in constant battle with my own emotions. I want to ravish him and reject him at the same time. "We'll wait, and find the perfect one then," I suggest.

Adam wants his sister's name tattooed on his left shoulder. She had died when we were in junior high of a rare form of cancer. They were very close and Adam would never get over the loss. He had been waiting to get his first tattoo and this was the perfect time, he had said. The experience was intense for all of us. The artist talked about his family and the losses he had been through after Adam had shared why he was getting a tribute to his sister. We sat with him, Nathan held his hand every so often when a tear would fall from Adam's cheek. Nathan had been close with Ashley too, they had all grown up together as neighbors.

The intensity of the experience weighed on us and put us in a somber mood so we headed back to the room to relax for a while before deciding what we were going to do about going out. Adam felt guilty for bringing down the fun, but we were honestly glad to be out of the chaos of the casino floor. We ordered room service for lunch and watched terrible television and laughed about the early days of our friendship. Adam fell asleep for a while and Nathan read about a nightclub right in our hotel that sounded promising.

"If we're going to be out all night I am going to go nap," Jonah announced after the three of us had collectively decided the hotel's club 'Vanity' would suffice for a party spot.

"Probably a good idea," Nathan agreed before I could feel bad about wanting to go with my brother into the bedroom.

In the bedroom we laid on opposite sides of the bed, fearing that in broad daylight there was nothing that would shield us from being seen if we cuddled together, no matter how much we wanted to. Despite the thoughts weighing on my mind, I managed to fall asleep. When we woke up Adam was giddy with excitement that we had decided to go to the club instead of be bummers and sit in the casino bar another night, his exact words.

The four of us looked like an ad for Abercrombie and Fitch by the time we left our room. We had primped and prodded and put on our sexiest club faces with our tightest jeans and best fitting shirts. Jonah and I both argued against this, but Adam and Nathan insisted we at least act like the sex monsters we actually were, for once.

"I know you fuck people for a living, how about trying it for fun?" Nathan whispered into my ear as he put another handful of gel into my hair, spiking it up to the ceiling, much to my dismay. If he only knew.

November was not prime time in sin city so the club was only half empty. We got ourselves a private table just on the other side of the dance floor with our own server and a perfect view of the club patrons dancing wildly to the records being spun by a DJ in some high up box they couldn't really see.

Nathan pulled us onto the dance floor, grinding up against each of us, trying to get us to join in the fun. I looked at Jonah and shrugged. We let go of everything, and danced, for hours. Adam got the DJ to play us a song for our birthday and the club broke out in a chorus of Happy Birthday after the last beat hit the speakers. We closed the place down and as we headed toward the elevators back to our room I actually admitted, out loud, that it was fun.

Back in our room we all quietly made our way through various rituals to get ourselves into bed. None of us had gotten drunk, not overly anyway. We were all still able to function, and speak, and stand upright. But we were silly and goofy and playful as we fought for the bathroom sinks, despite the expansive space we had before us. Jonah and I climbed into bed and kept our distance until we were certain Adam and Nathan were in the other room, in bed, falling asleep.

As soon as it was quiet enough, and dark enough, we moved closer together. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. I contemplated turning over and making out with him, but the threat of being seen kept me from moving.

Saturday was much of the same, aside from the tattoo experience. We played in the casino, had lunch in our room, went back out for a while, then came back in for a nap. Dinner ended up being amazing, the steakhouse in our hotel was crazy good and we ate our fill of beef and potatoes and vegetables and cake, which Nathan had insisted was important because it was our birthday weekend. When I suggested that we skip the club and go back to our room to chill the guys were too full to argue, so back to our room we went. Adam found "The Hangover" playing on one of the few channels available on the television. We all decided it was probably a requirement that all hotels play the movie at least once a day, if not have its own channel to play it all day long.

Jonah was lounging against the arm of the couch and I decided I was done pretending I didn't want to be next to him. There was nothing wrong with us being close. I leaned on him so that my back was against his chest and after he held in a deep breath he relaxed and let his arm fall over my shoulder.

If Nathan and Adam were surprised by our mild public display of affection neither one of them said anything. We watched the movie in silence, laughing at the appropriate moments and promising to never get into any trouble like the wolf pack had. I fell asleep against Jonah just before the credits rolled.

I woke up to Nathan and Adam arguing.

"We're not going out without them," Adam insisted.

"Why not, if they don't want to go out let them sleep," Nathan argued.

"You can go out if you want," I hear Jonah say behind me. I open my eyes and nod in agreement.

"Go, have fun, we're good," I tell them.

"Truthfully I don't really want to go out," Adam tells Nathan directly.

Nathan looks at him. "I need to get laid, if we're not going to go out, you're going to be the one that fucks me."

I thought for sure Adam would suddenly find the energy to go out. Instead, he shrugged at Nathan and said "Kay." I am not sure which of us was more surprised but Nathan wasted no time taking advantage of Adam's willingness to comply. They were kissing before Adam had any chance to change his mind.

"Should we leave them to it?" I suggest to Jonah, hoping we can take advantage of them being occupied to have our own fun, in the other room.

"No, stay here," Nathan stops us from leaving. "Join us."

Neither of us moved and it made me happy that Jonah hesitated. We checked in with each other in one short look and decided it was better to go with it than to have to explain why we didn't. Yeah, we speak silently to each other often.

I sit on the couch in front of Nathan as Adam stands up behind him, rubbing the opening of his ass. I put my mouth over Nathan's dick and Jonah kisses him. He is getting the full treatment. Nathan announces he is coming and I am unsure what to do. The only person I have ever let cum in my mouth is Jonah. I let that guide me, wrapping my fingers around Nathan's dick and jerking him off to until he finishes, cum falling on to the carpeted floor. He moans into Jonah's mouth, and I notice he has his hands wrapped around my brother's cock. I see that Jonah is almost at his orgasm point, I know the look well, and I forget to hold back. Without thinking I move in front of him and open my mouth waiting to let his cum slide down my throat. Nathan does not stop working Jonah's dick with his fingers and I feel the heat of his cum on my tongue. Nathan lets go and I wrap my lips around the head of Jonah's dick making sure I get all of it.

I look from Jonah to Nathan to Adam. Jonah's face is strained, trying not to panic. Nathan and Adam are not phased. Maybe slightly surprised but not a worry or care shows on their faces. I stand up and Nathan kisses me. "That was hot," he whispers as Adam announces he is coming.

"Did we just get a glimpse at what you guys do for your clients?" Nathan asks as we're all trying to catch our breath.

I want to get it out there. I want to tell them everything. And by the look on his face I can tell Jonah does too. So I sit down and I lay it all out for them. I tell them that we spent two and a half years not so much as putting a hand on each other whether we were in a session or not. I tell them about the client who changed that. I tell them that we liked it. I tell them that we will continue to do it if it is what the client wants.

"It's like, just a work thing then?" Adam asks after I've stopped talking.

Again I turn to Jonah. "No," he answers the question. "It's a lot more than that."

I cannot tell what either of them is thinking. I feel a weight lifted, but I also feel tense. Are we about to lose the only friends we have? Are they going to tell people? There is a long silence and I feel claustrophobic despite the enormity of the room. I want to scream at them to talk to us, and I want to cry.

"You can never tell anyone," Adam says, finally.

"No," I say sadly.

"Then why do it?" Nathan asks.

"We're in love," Jonah tells them.

They both understand. Or at least they both let that answer be good enough. Jonah and I head to the bedroom and climb onto our bed. I still feel like I am going to break down in tears. I lay my head against his chest. He puts his arm around me which helps soothe me.

"Hey," I hear Jonah say and I feel someone sit on the bed.

"Hey," It is both of them. "I just want you both to know that I'm cool with everything," Nathan starts and I turn to face them. "I'll always be here for you. I love you both." He kisses us each on the forehead and smiles.

Adam smiles too, "what he said," he nods to Nathan. I feel relief, instantly.

The ride home is even more somber than a usual Sunday trip back from a weekend in Vegas. Although we are sure Nathan and Adam are being truthful that they are okay with our new relationship, there are still unsaid words. In all our time as friends we have never had any sexual contact, until the night before. And Adam is feeling guilty about lying to his girlfriend. Adam drops us off at our condo complex and we feel older than our twenty one years.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Proposal Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds