• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eva's Awakening

Eva's Awakening

12

The last thing Eva remembered at the club was the guy with a cool line in sleight of hand.

She'd been sitting with some of her work friends, out on a Friday night drinking in the weekend. The table was pretty full, and they had been making a lot of noise. But that hadn't put him off. He'd managed to slip his way among them, and then earn the right to stay with his cheeky chat up lines and his quite impressive card tricks.

He'd also not been too much of a jerk, and Eva had sort of warmed to him. She hadn't noticed the way he had gradually homed in on her...taking his time to chat to all the other girls first, but gradually losing interest in them until she had his attention. But then he hadn't kept staring at her tits either.

She wasn't embarrassed about her breasts. In fact she was really proud of their size, and their incredibly sensitive and prominent nipples. She always laughed to herself when guys first saw them set free in all their glory. Her bra would come off, and their jaws would hit the ground. If they had any skills at love making, they would also send her horniness up several flights by teasing her nipples..sometimes focusing on the areolae, at other times pinching and twisting the engorged buds...or scraping them with their teeth.

Fuck, she didn't care as long as they appreciated all of her and didn't dive straight to her pussy. The guys who did that never got a second chance.

But Richard, that was his name, he'd managed to keep his eyes on hers, and only glanced a couple of times at her cleavage. He'd also challenged her mind, not trying to put her down, or yet agree with everything she said,

She did remember at one point thinking that if she hadn't been dating Hans, who she did really care about, she might have been up for a night of "hide the King of Hearts".

But now, sometime later, Eva was struggling to regain consciousness, and it felt like she was swimming up from the bottom of a very murky pond. Her mouth tasted foul, and her head hurt, and that fucking light lanced her eyeballs when she tried to open her eyelids.

Automatically she tried to rub what felt like grit in her eyes...and couldn't.

FUCK

Her hands were over her head and she couldn't move them. She jerked her hands again, and felt the burn of rope cutting her wrists. She jerked her legs and cried out, but her yell was muffled by a cloth through her lips. And her ankles? They felt that familiar rope burn and she realised her legs were tied so they were spread wide, spread obscenely wide.

Panicked, Eva twisted and struggled, her eyes now open wide, her fuddled brain still trying to make sense of her surroundings. She saw plain dirty walls, and felt a mattress beneath her. She sensed she was on on a double bed with metal rails, as it rattled with her jerking around. The light over head was a bare light bulb, and the whole atmosphere was grimy, unused, abandoned, like some disused anarchists' squat.

She tried lifting her head to peer around, and it was then that she saw him, Richard, the magician from the club.

He'd removed his black leather jacket and was now in black jeans and tee shirt, sitting on a chair to one side towards the foot of the bed, a book in his hand, watching her with amusement.

FUCK FUCK and DOUBLE FUCK.

He'd fucking kidnapped her, and now he had her tied to a fucking bed.

He didn't move, he didn't do anything...he just sat and watched as she struggled and flopped, a big titted fish caught in his net and available to whatever he wanted.

God knows she had fantasied about this...and the fantasies had always been erotic and sexy and made her wetter than a summer rainstorm. But here and now, all she could think about was hoping she came out of this alive, and how much she missed Hans and his strong arms, and his easy laugh, and his safe predictable ways.

Richard sat back, a self satisfied smirk on his face.

And now, she couldn't work out whether to be really fucking angry with him, or really fucking scared.

Eva strained her head, trying to watch him. As far as she could tell she was still wearing all her clothes. Maybe this was just some crazy ransom attempt. Maybe the stupid jerk had got the wrong girl. Whatever it was, she was going to try and calm down and not make him angry, or give him a reason to hurt her.

So she stared at him, and he just stared straight back, that annoying self satisfied half smile on his face, until the strain on her neck got too much and she had to let her head drop. And then her view of him was blocked by her arms tied over her head.

With that she felt the pain in her arms and ankles more acutely. She felt the dry gagging tightness of the cloth in her mouth. And she started to feel despair and hopelessness; not knowing where she was, and knowing there was nothing she could do,

Despite her efforts to remain strong, she felt scared, and sorry for herself, and tears started to seep from her eyes and down her cheeks. She hated feeling so helpless and vulnerable. It was one thing to be submissive to a guy, playing some kinky game, but this seemed so fucking pointless, and she had absolutely no idea where it would all end.

Richard heard the muffled sound of her upset, and smiled a bit more to himself. So far so good, he thought, this little piece of meat is starting to understand the reality of the situation. As someone used to working the crowd, he had been able to cut her easily from the herd of her noisy mates, and spiking her drink with the roofie without her or anyone else knowing had been a piece of piss.

He'd noticed Eva right at the beginning when he'd sat at the table. Or at least he'd noticed her amazing breasts, and he'd liked the way she hadn't tried to be the center of attention in her crowd. He preferred the quieter girls, the ones who other guys would pass over for the "pretty" and glamorous ones. But Richard preferred character to looks...not that there was anything wrong with the looks on this one She had full cock-sucking lips, and a really nice ass he had admired when she'd gone off at one point to powder her nose.

And now, she was here, packaged and delivered straight into his greedy wolf like paws.

Richard rose from his seat, and watched Eva as she lay helpless, displayed on his bed. He preferred to leave his victims dressed to start off with...after all wasn't half the fun of Christmas the unwrapping of the presents?

He admired her stockinged legs, stretched apart and straining against her leather skirt, He admired the way her magnificent breasts strained against her blouse, pulling the buttons so far they threatened to break the threads and leap into space.

And her eyes with their now streaked mascara which looked at him with silent pleading.

He felt his cock stiffening with anticipation, as he wondered just how he might enjoy his little piece of fun for the day.

Slowly, he sauntered over to the bedside, and sat beside her, his hips touching hers. He reached up and brushed some stray hairs tenderly off her face. He caressed her face, gently, almost lovingly, a contented smile on his face. There was something so fucking creepy about this guy, Eve thought, but despite herself, to her horror, she started to feel the merest tingling between her legs.

No you fucking don't, she scolded herself, this bastard had drugged her and kidnapped her...there was no fucking way she was going to start thinking about sex or anything sick like that.

Richard saw her scowl, apparently at his touch, and he was amused at the fight still in her. He did like some fight, some resistance...because the penetration was all the more satisfying. If he had wanted some subdued whimpering piece of fuck meat he would have bought a blow-up doll.

"Eva", Richard spoke, his voice calm and authoritative. "Please listen very carefully to me, because I am not a very patient man when I am ignored".

Eva focused on his lips, remembering the way he had smiled and chatted to he in the club, making her feel like she was the center of his glamorous and magical world. Now, in this dank harsh lit room, he had her tied to a bed, and there wasn't any audience to come to her aid.

"Eva, I don't want to harm you ok? I don't want to do any damage...at least nothing that would be visible."

Eva's stomach had lurched at this implied threat as some nameless and scary fear pushed its tendrils into her mind.

"Hopefully, we will have some fun together, and at the end of it we will go our separate ways. Ok Eva?"

Eva stared at him blankly...."Have fun together????...she was tied to his bed, was he some deranged psychopath?

Richard's hand connected with her cheek with some force and she yelped into the gag.

"Eva", said Richard with an annoyed tone to his voice, "I asked you to pay attention, and that means answering when I ask you a question. I said, is that ok?"

This time, Eva didn't try and understand the question, she just nodded wildly, not wishing to antagonize him any more.

"Well done Eva, that is so good to hear." Richard leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Now, let's begin"

Eva lay there frozen...suddenly aware that she had misread him, This wasn't any kidnap and ransom, this was going to be a rape, a long drawn out, unhurried leisurely rape, and he was treating like she had some choice in the matter.

Richard traced his hand down her face, stroking her cheek where it wasn't covered by the gag, and then down her chin and neck, resting finally on her full breasts.

Once there, he spent some time stroking and squeezing her mounds, gradually increasing his pressure until his fingers were digging in. He wasn't exactly hurting her, and if this had been consensual she knew she would have probably have really enjoyed it. And that was confusing her the hell out of her, because she really was starting to enjoy it. When his fingers sought out one of her nipples through the blouse and her bra, she had even whimpered a bit at the familiar deep tingling that signalled her rebellious cunt.

Richard looked up at her muffled exclamation, looking concerned.

"Yes Eva", he said, as if he were having a conversation with her, "This clothing is rather tight and constricting. And of course I'll remove it, What a clever girl you are".

He smiled at her, as if in praise, and her head struggled to understand how he could even begin to imagine her being so compliant.

Not that it mattered, Richard was matter of factly unbuttoning her blouse, working his way down from the top, and tugging the fabric out from her skirt so he could reach the remaining buttons.

He pulled the fabric apart, carefully, so that her favourite lilac bra was exposed to his gaze.

"Mmmmmm", he beamed, "Magnifique".

"That's French for magnificent", he said cheerfully, "You really do have the most amazing breasts. It was all I could do last night to keep my eyes on your face, when all I wanted to do was rip your blouse off and bury my face in them. And now, what a surprise, you are here and I can take my time doing just that."

Richard reached into his pocket, and pulled out something dull and slim. There was an audible "snick" as a slender blade shot out and locked into place.

"Sadly", Richard continued, "This bra will have to go. I do hope you have a replacement at home."

Eva yelped in panic and her heart started thumping now with genuine fear. Seeing the knife triggered fears of cutting, and blood. God knows what sick pleasures this rapist might enjoy.

Richard shushed her, "It's ok, this is just to cut away the bra. Now don't struggle, or you really will get hurt, This is a really sharp knife, so no sudden movements alright?"

Eva nodded, small jerky movements, her eyes fixed on the wicked shiny blade like a rabbit facing a cobra.

Richard carefully pulled up and cut each of the shoulder straps, and then pushed a finger under the central section between her breasts. She stared in anxiety as the blade came close to her tender white flesh, and almost breathed a sigh of relief when it sliced upwards, cleanly, parting the two cups. Deftly, he pulled the remains out from under her, and tossed them to the floor.

Carefully, he pulled the blade back into the handle, and then returned the lock-knife to his pocket.

"There, now isn't that so much better?"

"And because you have been such a good girl, and not struggled when that nasty knife was near your tits, I'm going to remove that horrid gag. BUT." and here Richard raised an admonishing finger, "No crying out or trying to attract anyone's attention. That would be a waste of time as there is no one to hear you, but it will annoy me. And trust me...you don't want to annoy me...do you?"

Richard had touched a finger playfully to Eva's nose, and she had shaken her head hurriedly. There was a scary controlled gentleness about this man...and an assurance that for all his joviality, he would not be stopped in doing whatever the fuck he wanted with her. He controlled himself, and he controlled her, and that knowledge sent another buzz down her body where it pooled between her legs.

He reached under her head, and struggled a bit before managing to untie the knot. At last, it was undone, and the rag removed from her now dry and aching mouth.

Eve tried to talk, but her voice cracked, and her tongue felt swollen and dry.

"Don't try and say anything yet, you need some water first."

Richard reached down beside the bed, and retrieved a plastic bottle of mineral water. She heard the seal crack as he opened it, and felt strangely reassured. He might of drugged her drink in the bar, but here he was offering her a fresh bottle of water. He lifted her head, and helped her drink some sips...not enough to let her choke, but sufficient to clear the taste from her mouth and make her feel more human.

"And just in case you are worried that I might have somehow drugged the water, say using a syringe, I'll drink some too."

Fuck, Eva thought, she hadn't thought about THAT, and that made him both scarier because he had...but somehow safer because he was also drinking it. He was starting to mess with her head...because he wasn't acting like any of the crazed rapists she had ever read or fantasized about.

Richard offered Eva another drink, and then replaced the screw top, placing the bottle back down under the bed.

He then returned his gaze to her breasts which were now thrust up and naked to the light. She looked down herself, and saw that the nipples were already gently puckered and proud. She assumed, or rather hoped, that this was because of the cool air in the room after the clothing had been removed.

But then, he cupped one of the full mounds, and gently rubbed a thumb over a nipple, and she gave an involuntary whimper. The brushing of his thumb, combined with the fear and anxiety of her position, had made that nubbin acutely sensitive, and she could have sworn a battery had been touched to her clit.

"Mmmm, I think we like that" Richard purred, and he then brushed the treacherous nipple again with his thumb, even more gently and teasingly.

Again that jolt, and Eva knew she was undone, because her body was actually enjoying this sick fuck's moves.

"Exquisite" he murmured, and then dropped his head to the nipple and started teasing it with his lips, his tongue and his teeth. He did nothing to hurt her, though he gradually increased the intensity...but the way he focused on that one nipple, varying his moves and toying with it so expertly started to drive Eva crazy. She wondered where those extra sounds were coming from, and realised with mortifying embarrassment that they were her moans of pleasure.

Leaving his hand behind to toy with that now painfully hard and aroused tip, Richard repeated the same teasing process on its twin, already prominent on the other breast.

Eva could not control her sounds of pleasure and arousal, and was only vaguely aware that her hips were starting to buck and thrust as his ministrations sent successive shock waves down her belly.

At last, Richard stopped, and leaned up.

"Fuck", he said with feeling, "Your are amazing. Your breasts are so beautiful, to die for, and oh what wonderfully responsive peaks."

He pinched them both and twisted them...the first actually painful thing he had done so far...but so unexpected on those incredibly tender nipples that she had both cried out, and again thrust up her hips as if she were pleasuring some unseen lover. Her response made Eva blush, a glow that reached down to her chest, because she knew for certain that her cunt was now very wet and tingling with anticipation.

"Sadly", Richard sighed, "I can't spend all day here, and I really do want to do more than just play with these", and with that he gave one of her breasts a playful slap....leaving her feel both used, yet even more aroused.

He twisted round so that he was facing her prone body, and then crawled over the nearest leg and knelt between the outstretched lower limbs. Once there, he eased up her skirt until it was bunched around her hips, completely exposing her matching lilac panties and the tops of her hold up stockings.

"Good girl", Richard praised her. "Matching panties, and hold up stockings...such a sexy combination. I do so approve."

Bizarrely, his praise made her flush with pleasure, and for a brief second she found her self glad that he approved. She tried to tell herself off, wondering if that were an after effect of the roofie he had slipped her. But deep down she also knew it was because of his use of her breasts, which had left her aroused and needy. This rape was not something she had ever wanted to experience for real...but the way he was doing it was making her so fucking horny.

"Sadly, however", Richard continued", I can't take off these panties without damaging them, not unless I untie you....and that would be taking a terrible risk." Richard took out the now familiar lock knife, and again the blade snapped into place with its lethal sounding "snick".

"No, please, I'll be good" Eva begged. "I wont kick or try and cause any problems. Just please, don't cut my panties with that knife, please I'm begging you".

Eva was genuinely afraid of that knife, so close to her vulnerable sex. She sometimes had nightmares of being cut there, and bleeding until she fell unconscious...and she really would have done anything to avoid such a risk.

Richard looked at her carefully, assessing her, measuring her distress against the risk of her trying to kick him, But he sensed she was sincere and he also knew that she had been genuinely aroused earlier. He somehow doubted that she had the presence of mind to lie quite so convincingly at this stage.

Carefully, but obviously, he lay the knife with the still extended blade down by her hip.

"Eva, I am going to trust you to be a good girl and not cause me any problems. Your arms will still be tied, but my knife will be here beside you. If you try anything stupid, there is no telling where that knife might end up, Do you understand?

Eva nodded hurriedly again, anxious not to do anything to antagonize him. She actually felt strangely grateful that he had heard her fears, and she genuinely didn't want to disappoint him now,.

Still kneeling between her legs. Richard untied the knots holding the first ankle. Once undone, he even exercised the leg a bit, bending it and lifting up and down to ease it. Eva did nothing to try and stop him, and actually groaned in relief as he released the stretched muscles. He repeated the process with the other leg, and despite herself, Eva found her self lying with her legs free on either side of her erstwhile rapist, doing nothing to stop him. Somehow, giving him her promise had stopped her from defending herself, because he had been gentle and more caring than he needed to.

He slid his hands up her the outside of her thighs, over the fabric of the stockings and then onto the bare flesh...and again Eva caught her breath as she felt that familiar tingling. His thumbs had brushed the insides of her thighs,,,almost but not quite touching her now liquid core..and the eroticism of that act had left her wanting more.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eva's Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds