• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ava's Horny Stepsons

Ava's Horny Stepsons

Eric leans out of the car window to punch in the security code to our dad's estate. The massive gates swing open and we make our way toward the main house. I haven't been back here since before I started school last year. Dad and Ava came to my graduation a few weeks ago but they didn't invite me to come home afterward, so I've been living with Eric and his roommate Jon since I left school. Since Jon just graduated from college, I'll be moving into his old room soon; a step up from the lumpy sofa I've been sleeping on.

"Do you think this was a good idea Eric?" I'll admit I'm nervous about what will happen when we go into the house.

"No, I don't think it was a good idea. It was a fantastic idea. It took a few months, but we finally got the proof we need to send Ava packing. Or at the very least keep her under our thumb until dad finally gets tired of her. Lighten up Chad, we did dad a favor. Just follow my lead when we get in there. I have it all worked out."

When dad married Ava five years ago, Eric and I both had a crush on our gorgeous new stepmom. At twenty-four, she was closer to our age than dad's. She looked like she had stepped right out of the playboy mansion. My brother and I spent the entire summer that year in our pool, admiring our new mom's perky D cup tits spilling out of her string bikini. She seemed to get off making her teenage stepsons drool over her. Whenever dad wasn't around she liked to sunbathe without the bikini top, so Eric and I had an unobstructed view of her perfect tits.

When we went back to boarding school later in the year and Ava had our dad all to herself, she began her campaign to distance him from us. So for the past few years Eric and I have basically been outcasts. Dad pays for our education, and our apartment, but not much else. But the worst part was we no longer had the close relationship with him that we used to have. He allowed his hot, young wife to push his sons out of his life.

Eric was suspicious that Ava was cheating on dad, so he asked Jon's older brother Dave to seduce her a few months ago. Dave is a bartender at dad's club and an out of work actor. He has flirted with Ava since he started working there, so when Dave turned up the heat Ava apparently never suspected anything was up. Dave called Eric earlier to let him know he was at the estate with Ava and had photos and video of the two of them together. So here we are.

"Dad must be away on business." We walk up to the door and let ourselves in.

"Gee, ya think? Or maybe he sat in the corner of the room and watched some random guy fuck his wife for the fun of it. Of course he isn't here dickwad."

Dave is coming down the stairs as we walk in. He's tucking his shirt into the pants of his bartender uniform. "My shift starts in ten minutes, so I have to run. I'll text the pictures to your phone Eric. Hey man, you might want to go check on Ava. She's been drinking pretty heavy tonight. She obviously can't hold her liquor. She passed out before I even pulled out of her."

"Any problems getting the pictures?"

"Nah man, I set my Gopro on the nightstand while she was in the bathroom. She never even noticed it. Good stuff on here." Dave patted his jacket pocket. "I'll jack off to this every chance I get. Your mom is a good lay."

"Stepmom – and don't forget this is just between us. If half the city knows about you fucking her I'll have nothing to hold over her."

"Yeah sure, no problem. I gotta go."

Eric and I went up to the bedroom as Dave walked out. The house is dead quiet so Ava must still be sleeping. The door isn't closed all the way so we walk in and Eric flips the light on. Ava is sprawled on the bed nude, her legs are wide open. "Wake up stepmommy dearest." Eric says loudly as we walk over to the bed.

Ava hasn't moved. "Chad, make sure she's still breathing. Ah, gross, that motherfucker." Eric looks down at something he stepped on. A used condom is on the floor at the foot of the bed. "He couldn't have thrown that shit in the trash?"

I hold my hand just above Ava's nose and mouth, and feel her warm breath on me. "Yeah, she's breathing. Just sleeping it off, or maybe she passed out."

"Wake up Ava." Eric reaches down and pinches her nipple. She still doesn't move but her nipple hardens as he plays with it. He continues to fondle her, alternately squeezing the ripe globe and tugging at her now erect nipple. It's the color of a ripe berry and my mouth waters just thinking about getting a taste of it. Eric looks over at me. "Go for it man, play with the other one. You don't mind do you Ava?" Still no reaction. "See, she doesn't mind."

I reach over and cup the other breast in my hand. I look at Ava's face to see if she is reacting in any way as I'm playing with her. She never opens her eyes, but the nipple is erect. I bend down and start sucking, I can't help myself. "That's it bro, now you're getting into it." I'm barely listening though. I'm too caught up in the ripe nipple in my mouth. My tongue swirls around it then I flick it quickly, and it gets even harder.

"Oh fuck yeah, even in her sleep she craves sex. You want me to make your pussy feel good Ava? Get good and wet for me and I'll give you a big surprise."

I finally raise up from her breast and my mouth makes a light pop as it reluctantly gives up the unexpected treat. I look down and Eric's right hand is between Ava's legs. "What are you doing?"

"Playing with her clit to see if I can make her wet. It's working, she's getting nice and wet for me. You're loving this aren't you Ava? You keep creaming for me and I might have to slide my dick in there and fuck you."

"Eric, you can't do that, she's passed out."

"She wants it, trust me. Remember how she used to tease us years ago? She wanted us then but we were jailbait. That's not a problem anymore." Eric reaches down and opens his pants. He pulls his dick out and strokes it a couple of times and positions himself between her legs. "If she was fully awake right now she'd be begging me for this. But her body knows what it wants, why else would she be responding to us?" He reaches down, guides his dick into her and pushes in. "Ah fuck, our stepmama has a sweet pussy." Eric starts pumping in and out, and I stare down at their bodies joining. I can't seem to look away. Ava still isn't moving, but Eric's dick is coated in her juices. My own dick is painfully hard. Between sucking her tit and watching my brother pound into her pussy, it won't take much to make me blow. I look at Ava's tits again and they're bouncing with Eric's thrusts. I bend down and start sucking her nipple again, I need to do something besides watch.

A couple of minutes later Eric stops thrusting. I look down and he's pinching her clit again. "That's it Ava, squeeze my dick baby. Mmm, fuck that feels good. You like having my big dick inside your juicy little cunt don't you?" Eric keeps talking to Ava, telling her she's the best pussy he ever had and how he loves being balls deep inside her. I tune him out and start sucking again. This I'm comfortable with. I've never gotten past second base with a girl, so nipples are familiar territory for me, pussies not so much.

Soon after Eric starts thrusting again I raise up and start to back away. "Where are you going bro? You can't leave in the middle of this party." I need to go jack off. My dick is going to explode any time now. I start to make up some lame excuse to get out of here when Eric interrupts me. "Besides, it's your turn now. I think dear ole mom would be disappointed if she didn't get a chance to enjoy both of her boys." Eric pulls out of her and his dick is still hard. I assumed he would keep going until he came. "Go on Chad, slide into that hot pussy, you won't be sorry."

Before I lose my nerve, I quickly undo my pants. Like Eric, I don't take them all the way off, just enough to pull my dick out. So my first time will be with my sleeping stepmom. A guy has to start somewhere. I run my fingers down her soft, slick pussy. No hair to obstruct my view of her pretty pink cunt. I spread her open and push my dick into her tight, wet heat. Fuuckkk!!! I close my eyes and try to think of something else. Anything. Nothing in my life has ever felt this good. And I don't want to come yet.

"Best pussy ever huh bro?" Eric interrupts my attempts to get myself under control. "Could you imagine how good she would be if she was awake?" I look up at Eric and he's using his thumb to open her mouth. He uses his other hand to guide his dick into her mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing?" My own dilemma is temporarily forgotten. "You can't come in her mouth while she's sleeping, she'll choke to death."

"I'm not planning to come in her mouth dickwad. I just wanted the pleasure of seeing her lips wrapped around my dick for a minute." He reaches down for her hand and lays it at the base of his dick. By the time he's finished it looks like she's holding onto him. Eric reaches into his pants pocket, pulls out his phone and tosses it to me. "Get a picture of this man. And make sure you get both of our faces in the picture too. I'll want to show her later how much fun she had with me."

I quickly take a couple of pictures of Eric pinching her nipple as she holds his dick in her mouth. No sucking going on, but you can't really tell. I toss the phone back to Eric and start thrusting into Ava. At least I didn't embarrass myself by coming when I first pushed into her. Eric's nonsense allowed me to get past the urge to come right away. I'm really getting into it and suddenly I hear Eric again. "Smile bro." I look up and he's taking a picture of me fucking Ava.

"What the fuck! I don't want you taking a picture of me fucking her."

"Sure you do. It's not every day my little brother loses his virginity. This is a monumental occasion." I try to ignore him and concentrate on the task at hand. How did he even know I was a virgin? I fuck Ava faster. I'm so close. "This is hot – Ava taking both of our dicks at the same time." Eric is holding her mouth open with his thumb again to keep her teeth away from his dick as I thrust into her harder. He's right, it is hot watching her take both of us.

Erick suddenly pulls out of her mouth and grabs his dick, tugging hard at his thick erection over her breasts. "I'm about to come. And I really want these beauties covered in it."

I'm about to come too. Watching Eric come all over her breasts seemed to trigger my own orgasm. I come inside her, making her already slick pussy even wetter. When I finally pull out a gush of cum follows. Her tits are covered with Eric's cum. He is already back in his pants by the time I'm able to back off and put my own dick away. We can't leave her like this, so I go into the bathroom and get a wet cloth to clean her up.

"Such a gentleman. I raised you right Chad." Eric chuckles as I clean our cum off of Ava.

"I came inside her. Do you think that will be a problem?" It never occurred to me to wear a condom. Not that I had one on me anyway.

"No big deal, I came inside her too."

"You did? But you were still hard when you pulled out."

Eric's face turns pink. "Yeah, actually I came too soon. She felt so good I came within just a couple of minutes. So I played with her clit for a while until I got hard again. Maybe one of us will be a daddy in nine months huh?" Eric laughs.

"Don't even joke about that. So what now?" I ask, tossing the cloth into the bathroom.

Eric's wicked smile made me relax. He always managed to land on his feet in any situation. "Plan B is already forming in my head. This didn't quite go the way I expected, but I'm not complaining. Tomorrow you and I will have a long talk with Ava regarding our new relationship. I don't think she will have time to fuck other men when she's trying to please her husband and stepsons. We just got the upper hand bro. Life is good."

**************************

It turns out Eric was right about Ava. When we talked to her the next day she wasn't pissed that we fucked her the night before while she was passed out. She gave up her other men and focused on dad, Eric and me. Eric and I moved back in with them and since dad travels a lot we spent more time fucking her than he did. Ava did announce she was pregnant a few months later. We had no idea at the time which of us was the father, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't my dad. We still don't have a close relationship with dad like we used to. Since we were fucking his wife behind his back we were awkward with him. My little brother Kyle is six years old now and he's damn near my clone, but I'll probably never know for sure if he's my son. Eric moved out and got married a couple of years ago. He is surprisingly devoted to his wife and hasn't fucked Ava since he became engaged. I'm getting married tomorrow but I'm having a hard time giving Ava up. Becca wanted to wait until after we were married to move in with me, so I've been living alone in our new house the past few months. Ava came over last night and I ended up fucking her twice in the bed that I will be sharing with Becca. Ava promised me a blow job before the ceremony tomorrow to calm my nerves. I'm looking forward to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ava's Horny Stepsons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds