• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Puppet Master Ch. 02

The Puppet Master Ch. 02

12

Disclaimer:

Sorry it took so long, but I had to find an editor. I would like to thank all the editors who have allowed me to send my story to them. However, it has taken time before I found an editor who chose to edit my story. Therefore, I am particularly grateful for Utamu who have helped make my story more readable. If there still are errors, then it's my fault.

All characters involved in sexual activities in this story are of legal age.

I'll recommand you read the first chapter of the story

Chapter 02

It had been a whirlwind month.

In the thirty days since she'd started a relationship with Mikhail, Bethany knew she had changed in ways even she didn't entirely understand. She had always been comfortable being in charge, but she was just beginning to realize that she knew so very, very little about herself. Her life had been neatly separated into little boxes, now it was orbiting around a strapping young man. She was a little scared because although you used the word love all the time in Hollywood, you never, ever fell in love. Not really. Butshe had definitely fallen in love with Mikhail. He had helped her divorcing Joe and had taken care of her financial troubles. Bethany couldn't control her growing passion—obsession—for the young powerful Russian.

Now Mikhail slept over and the girls knew and had accepted, that their mother had a new boyfriend.

Bethany stepped out into the corridor and set the tea makeron heat. It took only a couple minutes for the water to boil, and she placed a tea bag into one of the large mugs that sat on the table. It didn't take long before all three girls wereup puttering around in the kitchen.

As Bethany poured water into her cup, Mikhail stepped out of the far door, shirtless and wearing lounge pants that hung low on his hips, accentuating his flat stomach and the 'v' that led the fine line of hair down into his waistband. Bethany thought to herself. Damn, he's so incredibly sexy.

The girls greeted him with a giggle and a "Good morning Mikhail."

"Morning girls," He said as he stood in the foyer for a moment and just stared at Bethany. He just couldn't believe she was his woman. He accepted her girls, but wasn't really interested in them. But he knew, that Bethany was a loving, caring mother, so he had to hide it. He did it well, none of the girls had noticed anything. In his opinion it was a small price to pay for fucking this hot mature actress.

Bethany felt, how the intensity of Mikhail's gaze poured over every part of her and leaving no doubt about the desire that simmered there, just below the surface. Even in the close proximity of her children she couldn't stop her breath quickened and her blood pulsing like hot lava through her veins. The air in the room suddenly sizzled with electricity— unnoticed by the kids but she could almost hear the crackle and could definitely feel the hum vibrating against her skin. She stared back, unable to pull her eyes from him.

Damn, Mikhail thought. She was just standing there, looking back at him with her lids drooping and the tip of her tongue moistening her lips. Her dress emphasized her luscious breasts. One word pounded in his brain like a heartbeat. Mine.

Mikhail walked up to Bethany and locked her in a passionate embrace. "Look away, kids," he said as began to kiss their mother. His mouth was taking hers hungrily, possessively. He wrapped his arms around her, cradling herass in his hands and pulling her against him roughly, and she clearly felt his own need—hard and heavy—pressing insistently against her stomach.

A month ago Bethany wouldn't have displayed this kind of affection in front of her children, but Mikhail had changed her. There was no pulling back now, as the passion grew and desperate need flooded them both. Their tongues swirled around each other and Bethany felt herself give way; felt the dampness in her thongs. It also felt as if her dress barely could contained her swollen breasts.

Mikhail sensed, she was his for the taking, so he broke of the kiss and said, "Hey girls, I brought over some posters and other stuff for your rooms. It's in the car. Look through it, and choose what you want."

The girls shrieked excited and ran out of the kitchen.

Mikhail kissed Bethany again and his hands were everywhere at once. Bethany felt how he stroke her tensed nipples, skimming his hand down her back, grazing up her throat where her pulse hammered to tangle his fingers in her hair, pulling her in deeper still until the heat that was rising in her threatened to explode.

Suddenly, Mikhail pulled away and his gaze burned into hers. "You make me lose control woman. I want you so bad."

Bethany looked into his burning eyes. She couldn't walk away now even when the girls were around, she knew that. "I want this," she whispered. "I need this," she added in a voice that sounded nothing like her own, and he responded in an instant, sliding his hand up her dress and then beneath the panties to find her wet, willing, and ready. She cried out the instant his finger slid into her, pushing herself against his hand to drive him deeper. He moaned deep in his throat and she responded with a low growl that seemed to vibrate through her entire being.

"I want you in your bed," he growled against her ear as he scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom, she once had shared with Joe.

"Please lock the door," Bethany cried out as he tossed her on the bed.

He did as told and soon after he was on the bed. He peeled off her dress and pressed himself against her naked breasts, kissing her deeply and causing her to cry out in purrs and moans.

Bethany was lost to everything but the sensation of his hands, his mouth, his hunger. His lips moved to her neck, and then he kissed his way down and suckled her nipples, taut and sensitive to every touch and swipe of his tongue. She tugged at the string of his pants, wanting to feel him against her and inside of her, and he reached back and tugged them off, laying his long hard shaft against her inner thigh. He shifted and his lips and tongue moved lower, swirling between her breasts then around her belly and reaching the top of her panties as he slid them slowly down her legs and dropped them to the floor. There was nothing between them now, except skin, and she lost herself completely when he took her with his mouth and swirled his tongue in slow, delicious circles.

It didn't take long before Bethany started to orgasm. When she came it was like the ocean, wave after wave of pleasure pitching and rolling over her entire being. Every nerve in her body fully alert as she fisted her hands in the sheets and cried out his name.

Mikhail made his way back to her lips, and kissed her again."My woman" he growled insistently against her ear.

Bethany moved her hands to his head and drew it to her so that she once again could kiss his cum covered lips. As her mouth met his, she tasted her own love juices which were spread around his lips. They kissed and hugged passionately.

Mikhail loved the feeling of her soft skin, her full naked breasts, and her wonderfully firm ass. As for Bethany, she loved the feeling of his hard body, his firm muscles, and his incredibly long hard shaft that she could feel pressed against her.

As they continued to kiss, and caress, and explore one another with their hands, Mikhail propped himself up on his elbows and looked Bethany directly in the eyes. She looked back, taking in his handsome facial features. She moaned softly as she realized that his body had shifted slightly, and now he had positioned his massive cock so that it was pressing itself ever so slightly into her still drenched labia. Her body quivered in anticipation. She responded in the only way she could, pushing herself against him and whispered, "I need you inside me."

And then he was, effortlessly sliding into her and bringing her to instant climax. Without moving any further, Mikhail could feel Bethany's wet labia just slightly wrapped around the very tip of his thick mushroom head. Looking into her beautiful brown eyes, he said: "I have wanted to be in this position for years. You're so hot."

Bethany didn't registrate, that Mikhail had been lusting after her even before they met. She just looked up at the young Adonis poised above her with his broad shoulders, his beautifully sculpted chest, and his ripped torso. She responded to the excitement as she placed her palms on his firm buttocks and gently pulled him downward, causing his thick mushroom head to move into her pussy about an inch.

Mikhail let his body down onto her and kissed her full on the lips as he slid his hands down and under her buttocks. He grasped her beautiful ass and held each cheek as he slid his massive cock slowly into his famous lover. He could feel Bethany's pussy stretch tightly around him as he pressed more deeply into her warm love canal. His cock was tingling with pleasure at the sensation of Bethany's pussy squeezing it tightly.

Bethany was feeling a sensation of incredible pleasure. Her young lover's size was stretching her, but she loved it. Her hands were caressing his remarkable body, feeling the movement as his muscles contracted and relaxed while they worked in unison with his hard pole.

Mikhail began fucking Bethany's pussy with long and swift strokes. She moaned, but tried to keep the noise down because of the girls, as she held on to his muscular frame feeling him pumping in and out of her furiously. The length of his shaft caused it to hit hard against her cervix each time he entered her. And his thickness stretched her tight vagina's walls to an extreme. It didn't take long before she felt an absolutely enormous orgasm. The feel of Mikhail's thick, long, steel hard cock was just marvelous for her.

For his part, Mikhail was satisfied with Bethany's reaction. She seemed to be deliberately trying to squeeze his cock hard each time he plunged into and withdrew from her. He could feel his own orgasm welling up from deep within his body, and when he finally could hold it no longer, he growled, "Soon, babe....soon."

"You don't need to pull out. It's a safe time on the month," Bethany moaned. For once she wanted to feel him explode inside of her.The pleasure explode through Mikhail's frame, causing a huge stream of his sticky white cum to shoot deep into Bethany's throbbing pussy. He could feel the increased wetness it caused within her and their mingled cum was squirting out of her each time he would push in hard or pull out. For some time Mikhail moved with her, into her, matching her rhythm as she ran her hands through his hair, dug her nails into his back and called out his name until they both fell breathless into the soft pillows and he lay against her, entirely spent.

Mikhail pulled her into his arms and kissed her head, her cheeks, her lips, muttering all the while, "You're so beautiful, so gorgeous, so hot," and Bethany could only respond in turn, whispering into his ear, "That was so incredible. You are so incredible."

They lay for a while against each other. Finally, Mikhail pulled back enough to bring his lips to hers and kissed her tenderly. He stroked her cheek, and then ran his fingers along her back, over her full breasts, and back down her body."I can't describe, what is happening. You've gotten inside of me like no one before, and I haven't gotten enough." He whispered.

"I know," she whispered, tenderly stroking his face. "I just found you, and you've made me a whole new woman."

"Listen," he whispered. "I know this has been a whirlwind for both of us. I don't know where this will go, but I know I want to find out." He released a sigh. "We'll take it day by day, but I just want you so much."

"Me too, " she said, kissing his cheeks and running her fingers through his hair, down his back. "I can't wait to see where it goes," she whispered against his chest.

Before they could say or do anything, they were interrupted by a knock at the door. Startled they looked into each others eyes, limbs still entangled, acknowledging all that had happened and all that was yet to come. They smiled at each other, and he rolled over in the huge bed.

"Who is it," Bethany asked.

"It's me Mommy," the youngest of her girls said.

"I'm coming out in a second," Bethany said and gasped as Mikhail began to circling her nipple with the tip of his finger. He leaned in and sucked it into his mouth before he rolled over once again, climbing out of the bed and slipping into his pants. He blinked at Bethany.

Bethany rolled over too and went into the bathroom, splashing some cold water on her face. Her image in the mirror gave her momentary pause—she was flushed and healthy looking. She looked happy—was happy. In a hurry she pulled on her dress, and didn't bother with her thong.

Mikhail was already unlocking the door and grabbed her hand as they walked out of the bedroom. Soon all the girls were showing her their rooms.

Mikhail walked with Bethany and got a kick out of knowing he had soiled this loving mother of three, just moment before. As they walked from room to room his large palm was cupping her tight ass.

---

Bethany thought, she was officially losing her mind. She had spent the past month fighting with her feelings. She had tried to convince herself that she was just a little lonely after the break-up with Joe, and that Mikhail filled the void. But why was she going so crazy. She didn't love him, she could not possibly be falling in love with someone so much younger than herself. She smiled to herself. Sitting in her trailer at the studio she had to admit, she was obsessed with her handsome young Russian lover. Infatuated beyond reasonable control. He made her do things, she had never done before. And she had never been so sexual active. At least once a day Mikhail made love to her and often it was a lot more.

Could a woman die from too many orgasms, she thought smiling to herself in the mirror. Mikhail had made her more adventurous. Performing oral sex had never been a preference of hers, but with Mikhail it felt natural. So much it was scary. She couldn't recall the last time she'd been this infatuated with someone. Jesus, what a rush.

Like a lovestruck teenager Bethany dreamed about her lover. I don't really know him. He's a puzzle. He's young but still so confident and powerful. Oh my God he's so hot. But it was close to a Hollywood cliche. The young, dark and dangerously handsome man was close to twenty years younger than her. But for the moment he was hers.

Happy about the notion Bethany got up and left the trailer, ready to film her scene.

---

After she had finished the scene Bethany walked back to her trailer. She stepped into it and pushed the door shut, glad for the sudden peace. As she walked toward her dressing table, she started to peel off her pink dress.

The scene had been a party scene, so she was dressed in a little pink wrap around dress.

Bethany dropped the silk dress on the floor, pushed her thong down and kicked it off. Naked she sat down in front of the mirror. She hit the light switch, which brought the bulbs around the mirror to life, and leaned toward the glass and began to remove her makeup. She had just wiped off the last of the ivory foundation when there was a light rapping on the door.

"Who is it?" she called.

"It's me."

With those two words, Bethany felt her heart thump and instantly felt the warmth in her groin. It was Mikhail. Catching her dressing gown off the back of the chair, she pulled it on and hurried to the door.

"I wasn't expecting you until later," she said, opening the door before stepping back to allow her young lover into the trailer.

Mikhail leaned in to kiss her. "I just came to tell you that you were magnificent in the scene" He cupped and squeezed her right breast through the robe.

Bethany had noticed, Mikhail seemed obsessed with her breasts. He took every opportunity to caress and fondled them and he had a magic way of making her nipples hard in no time. Bethany felt herself flush with excitement. She felt the heat in her cheeks move down along her throat and flood into her chest, tingling in her breasts. She realized that her nipples were pressing against the thin cloth of her dressing gown.

Mikhail broke the kiss and let his eyes drop. He grinned, when he saw, that Bethany's nipples were hard. He reached up and gently pressed his left hand thumb against the swelling on her left breast. "Someone is excited to see me," he whispered, his thumb now beginning to stroke the hard bud of her nipple. "Let me see if I can help." His left hand cupped her left breast, while his right hand played with her right breast. "You have such an amazing pair of tits," Mikhail said, moving closer. His voice had dropped, it was now husky and raw.

With a moan Bethany pressed herself against her powerful lover. She could feel him hardening against her groin, and she knew then that she simply had to have him, right now. At five foot six, Bethany was way smaller than Mikhail. Standing on her toes she draped her arms over his shoulders, she pressed her left hand against the back of his head and gently pushed it downward until her moist lips met his. There was a moment of pressure, and then she felt his tongue force itself between her lips and brush the tip of her own tongue. She felt his hands move down along her back to curl over her buttocks and he pulled her close, pressing his hard shaft against her.

Taking actions, Mikhail moved them toward the single cot set back against the wall of the trailer. He tugged at the belt of the dressing gown and allowed it to fall open and drop to the floor. With one fluid movement, he undid her ponytail and let her long blond hair fall over the small of her back. When they reached the cot, Mikhail looked down into Bethany's mesmerizing brown eyes. He saw, that her eyes were bright with lust, and the tip of her tongue was absently licking her lips. Mikhail's eyes lingered on her breasts — extraordinary full breasts, he thought. He continued to take in his mature lover. Her stomach was flat and it was clear she'd had a Brazilian wax before the first costume fitting. Her "landing strip" was recently trimmed and inviting.

"You are . . . remarkable," Mikhail said. "Beautiful. Stunning. Magnificent." He stepped up to Bethany, pressed his lips to hers, then moved the tip of his tongue down along the length of her throat. Bethany arched her neck. He continued moving down, across her right breast. She could feel his breath, hot and moist, and then his tongue touched her nipple; a moment later, his lips enclosed it. The electric charge curled through her belly and down into her groin, and she felt her insides shift. Unconsciously, her right hand moved off her hip to cover herself and she felt the first soft wetness slip from between her lips.Still tugging gently on her nipple with his teeth, Mikhail was busy with his clothes, pulling them off, buttons popping, one pinging and dancing across the floor. He glanced down and saw his dream woman gently stroking herself. Bethany's finger seemed to have a mind of its own, pressing gently against her flesh and then disappearing inside. "Yes," he murmured, "yes, do that. Let me see you do that."

Bethany blushed as her young lover had caught her in an act, she hadn't even herself been aware of. She couldn't say no to him, so she rubbed the length of her finger along her pussy lips, feeling her juice thicken as she rubbed. Then she brought her finger up to moisten her clit. The sensation was incredible. She had never felt this aroused before. Absently, she brought her fingers up to stroke her left nipple. The little bud stiffened beneath her touch. And then Mikhail's mouth was on her nipple, licking, tasting and sucking her.

"Lie down," he commanded forceful.Bethany obeyed, splaying herself onto the cot. Her clitoris was rippling and she knew that, any moment now, she was going to explode.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Puppet Master Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds