• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Cat in Latex Ch. 02

The Cat in Latex Ch. 02

Everything's taken care of for this story. Expect four parts total, the next two to come out before too long.

PLEASE NOTE: This story's fetishes are still latex, bubble butts, and teasing (no sex yet). Know what cup of tea you're drinking! ^-^

*****

Catwoman dropped down into the lab, carefully landing between the vines that criss-crossed the floor. She didn't know if Poison Ivy had laid these vines as a trap, but it was always best to be careful with the beautiful but mad scientist. Since there was a rare rose exhibition across town, it was a safe bet Ivy was missing - which made now the perfect time to strike.

The curvy cat burglar began creeping across the floor, her body swaying as she avoided all of the plants hanging around it. As sexy as she knew she looked in her tight latex outfit, she would look even better in the one hanging over her arm. Her special outfit dug even further between the cheeks of her ass and had special sections above her asshole and pussy that could stretch deep inside. Not to mention the keyhole between her breasts that she was sure Nightwing - or any other male - wouldn't be able to resist.

Once that outfit got a final boost from Ivy's toxins, it would be unstoppable. Catwoman shivered in anticipation of feeling it slide over her curves, but she couldn't indulge herself. Not just yet.

She finally reached the lab's work tables and found the exact chemicals she wanted. After working with Poison Ivy enough, Catwoman knew how she operated. Poison Ivy might be immune to all her own poisons, but she still labeled them carefully. It didn't take Catwoman long to figure out the system and find the newest, most potent mind-controlling perfume. She'd seen old versions in action, capable of making any man into a devoted slave.

After spraying a bit on herself, Catwoman determined that it would work just how she intended. There was no chance it would compromise her, it would just turn her into an irresistible weapon of lust. Catwoman carefully applied the perfume to her second outfit, working it deep into the latex before putting on a final coating. It shone darkly in the light and she couldn't help but imagine how it would look stretched over her body.

That was what she came for, but Catwoman examined all the other chemicals Poison Ivy stored. She swayed back and forth with a finger on her lips before her eyes lit up. Among the lip glosses was a tube that indicated it was designed to induce erections that lasted for hours. Ivy was more interested in men than she pretended to be!

Catwoman grabbed a few tubes of the new lip gloss, humming happily to herself. Then she was scampering away, her outfit shining darkly in the light for a moment before it vanished.

X X X

Dick Grayson crouched at the edge of the skylight, just out of sight of the guards below. They were only doing their job and didn't need to be distracted by the ominous sight of his Knightwing uniform. Not that it would matter when Catwoman showed up.

He was sure that she would arrive, sooner or later. The chain of diamonds on display in the hall below was incredibly beautiful and valuable, an opportunity no thief of her caliber could pass up. They'd hired a few guards, as if that was going to help them. Even if the men noticed Catwoman stealing the chain, they couldn't do anything to stop her. She could have beaten them all, but she wouldn't have to: they'd be stunned by her huge breasts and impossible ass and then she'd be gone before they realized it.

Dick wasn't sure he should be the one trying to stop Catwoman, not after what he had nearly done during their last encounter. He had gone back home and masturbated furiously, but he still couldn't stop thinking about her. But Bruce was out of town and Barbara had refused to listen to his concerns, so he was the only fully trained agent in Gotham available to try to prevent the theft. Letting her steal the diamonds and escape wasn't even an option, not if he wanted to call himself an ally of justice.

"Hello, Nightwing," a voice purred. Dick leaped to his feet and turned, but he already knew who he would see. That sensual tone belonged to only one woman.

Even though he'd braced himself, he still shuddered when he saw Catwoman standing behind him. She'd changed outfits, and this one took his breath away. The latex clung to her body even tighter than before, but it opened between her massive breasts, revealing a huge stretch of mouth-watering cleavage.

"Stop it, Catwoman!" He clenched his fists, though it was more to keep himself under control than to fight. "We're not going to play around today. Either leave, or I'll take you down!"

"Mmm hmm. I'm sure you will." She took a sauntering step forward and then spun around for him. Even though he knew he should have averted his eyes, Dick found himself looking down.

Oh, God, her ass was even more incredible in this outfit. Her usual costume made her bubble butt perfectly round, but this one cleaved deep between her ass cheeks, revealing each juicy globe. How deep could something go between them? The latex was lost between the cheeks of her ass, so he had no way of knowing how deep it went.

She finished spinning and Dick realized that the latex covering her pussy was tighter as well. Was it just his imagination, or could he see the lips of her pussy clearly outlined? Something was definitely strange about that part of the outfit. He could smell the latex and her scent... and something else, but he couldn't afford to think about that right now. He needed to focus. Couldn't let her get control.

Why couldn't she get control again? Surely this beautiful creature couldn't want anything evil. She was stepping closer now and he'd almost stopped breathing, but at that moment Dick heard a sound from below. Of course, the diamonds! He took a quick step back, realizing just how dangerously close she had gotten. Not only had he been able to smell her heady scent, she'd been close to brushing against him with those enormous breasts.

"Aww, you don't want to play?" Catwoman pouted, thick lips turned out, then abruptly sprang forward. It was a playful attack, but Dick reacted as if it was a fatal attack.

She turned away from his punch, but his knuckles just barely grazed her torso, sliding over her supple skin and rubbing against the latex. Dick narrowed his eyes and forced himself to focus, instead lashing out with a kick. Catwoman effortlessly ducked underneath, unnecessarily low so that he could see her ass straining in her outfit.

Then without warning she was straightening, her leg flashing upward. He forced himself not to look at its curves, just focus on that dangerously sharp heel as it plunged down toward him. This attack wasn't so fast, Dick easily managed to catch her leg.

That was when he realized the trap. His fingers sank into her soft flesh, feeling her shapely leg against his will. And with her so close, he could smell that scent even more intensely. It took him a second to gather enough strength to push her leg away, but he barely managed it.

Laughing, Catwoman spun backward and then came for him again. This time she ducked underneath his wild punch and then popped up next to him. There was no attack this time, she just lunged up so that her breasts brushed against his chest. They felt heavy and soft - he had no choice but to awkwardly jump backward and keep his sanity.

"Catwoman, please... I don't want anything to happen to you... just go away and this can all be over..."

Her eyes sparked and she took anther step closer. "Do you want it to be over?"

"N-no, I want..." What did he want? His head was filled with some kind of haze, but when Dick shook it he couldn't clear the feeling. What he wanted was for the beautiful woman in front of him to be happy with him, to praise him, to take another step closer and... and...

"Why do we have to fight like this?" Catwoman put a finger to her lips and then slid it between them, the latex disappearing easily into her mouth. She sucked it a few times before pulling it out, the finger glistening with her saliva. "Would you rather just enjoy my company? There are so many better things we could be doing... admit it, you want to stick that hard cock somewhere tight and warm."

He couldn't deny that, his cock was again straining desperately against his outfit. God, her scent was so strong, it was like he couldn't escape it, couldn't deny it. Dick put a hand to his head and tried to convince himself. "I want to, but I... I have a girlfriend... I shouldn't..."

"Loyal to little Batgirl? Why? Look at me." She had almost reached him now, and when she grabbed her breasts and fondled them, showing off their size and heft, his breath caught in his throat. "You know my tits are bigger than hers. But mine are higher and perkier too, aren't they?"

It was true. He could tell that they sat high and proud on her chest naturally, and the latex of her outfit pushed them into impossible spheres. Dick realized that he'd raised one of his hands toward them and jerked it back down, producing a purr from Catwoman. She slid even closer, one leg curling around his and sliding upward, her shapely thigh caressing up his leg.

"She doesn't have legs like these either, does she? You know she'll never look this good, even if she wore shoes like these."

One of her heels jabbed him playfully, reminding Dick just how tall those spikes were. He groaned and bucked his hips forward, desperate for any contact, but at that moment Catwoman uncoiled her leg and sprang back, just out of reach.

"Uh uh uh, boy. You haven't told me I'm superior to that bitch yet."

"I... I..."

"Do I need to break out my secret weapon? Well, it's not much of a secret... it's impossible to hide an ass this good." Catwoman turned around painfully slowly, the curve of her perfect bubble butt sliding into view. Dick groaned and staggered in her direction, yet she kept the distance between them constant. God, he needed more of her. At that moment he'd have spit in Barbara's face just for a single smile from Catwoman.

"You're... you're better than her. In every way." His eyes stayed locked on her ass, but he heard her giggle.

"So then, what do you want to do to me?"

"Whatever you want."

"Perfect." Catwoman drew out the word slowly, but her body slid against his with incredible speed. Feeling her breasts pushed against his chest, the seductive curves of her latex-clad body sliding against him, the heat between her legs against his crotch, his cock surged. He almost came right then, pre-cum oozing from the tip and staining his uniform. "That bitch doesn't give you what you want, does she? She can't do half the things I could do for you, can she?"

"No," he breathed, and he realized that it was too late for him and that he didn't care. Her lips touched his, impossibly sweet. A stinging sensation spread through his face, intensifying as her tongue explored his mouth. It slid out and moved across his jaw, then up his face. His entire body felt numb and even more desperate than before. Catwoman had a victorious, confident grin on her face - she owned him now. She owned him and everything was exactly as it was supposed to be.

"Then my little Nightwing deserves a reward," Catwoman pulled back, but he didn't have time to complain, because the movement sent her bubble butt brushing against the hard bulge in his pants. "Ooh, not so little after all!"

Dick thought he was in heaven, then Catwoman shifted back and he realized that he had no idea. Those perfectly round cheeks surrounded the shaft pushing through his pants, completely burying it in the crack of her ass. He couldn't breathe, couldn't think about anything except her wiggling him deeper. Catwoman gave a delicious little shiver that sent her ass jiggling around him.

"Ooh, I can feel that big cock throbbing against my asshole." She looked over her shoulder at him, eyes flashing. "This little costume is specially made, you know. You could slide that pole all the way into my asshole, fuck me and my outfit at the same time. What do you think of that idea?"

"Please, Mistress..." Dick could barely pant the words, but he struggled on. "Please, let me..."

"I think you need to earn it, first." Abruptly Catwoman pulled away from him, leaving his cock cold and alone. He staggered forward with a groan, but there was no way he could catch her, no way he could even attempt to do anything without her permission. She snapped her fingers, sharp as a whip, and pointed down at her boots. "Clean them, boy."

He dropped to his hands and knees immediately, leaning to the leather of her boots and sliding his tongue along them. They were covered in dust, but they still carried her scent and it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

When she raised her foot he quickly licked off her needle-like heel as well. With one kick she could have driven it into his mouth, but he wouldn't have cared if she had. After several minutes thoroughly cleaning her boots, without warning he found himself without anything to lick, deprived of his mistress's feet. At first he felt lost, then he dared to look up and see if he had displeased her.

"Mistress, have I-" He looked up in time to see Catwoman's ass coming for his face. She halted just inches away, the globes filling his entire vision. When she began to wiggle her perfect bubble butt in his face, Dick forgot to breathe. He could have died happy just watching it.

No, that wasn't quite enough. As much as he wanted to obey her, his lust for that incredible body was even stronger. Dick began sniffing, getting a dose of her scent again. At first he could smell her own fragrance combined with the latex and that oddly sweet other scent, but soon it all blurred together. It was the smell of her, and he couldn't get enough.

"Sniff a little louder, why don't you." Though Catwoman sounded admonishing, she was smirking broadly as she wiggled her ass even closer to his face. "No, really, do it. You like the smell of my ass? Snort it up like the pig you are!"

That was all the permission he needed. Dick grabbed Catwoman's wide hips, his hands sinking into the soft flesh, and pulled her back, burying her face in his ass. He nearly smothered himself between those globes, the latex surrounding his face entirely. God, he could breathe nothing but her scent, live on nothing but her presence. Even without being touched, his cock was as hard as diamond.

His nose pushed against her ass, desperate for more of that scent, and to his surprise it managed to push partway into the tight ring of muscle. The rubber really did give way for him, ready for something to fill it. He didn't dare get his cock near her, but Dick raised his head and plunged his tongue into her ass. Her tight little hole resisted him at first, but Catwoman wriggled in pleasure as he kept trying.

"Deeper!" Catwoman arched her back and gave another long purr. "Really get into my asshole! I want to feel your whole tongue in there!"

He did his best, teasing the edges before finally managing to work his tongue inside. There was nothing but the taste of the rubber around his tongue, but he could feel her incredibly tight folds clenching and imagine how heavenly they'd feel around his cock. Dick was about to come just from pleasuring her, that bubble butt bouncing around his face until-

"What the hell is going on here?"

Catwoman jerked away and Dick found himself falling to the ground, barely catching himself. He was dazed, still used to breathing that scent instead of air, but he slowly realized that there must be a reason he'd lost his reason to live. Yes, the voice had stolen her ass from him.

Dick looked up and saw Barbara Gordon in her Batgirl outfit, her hands on her hips, livid with rage.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Cat in Latex Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 636 milliseconds