• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Technically, He Had Agreed To This

Technically, He Had Agreed To This

Candace was on the hunt. It had been weeks since she'd last gotten off properly. She'd had plenty of sex, but just plain vanilla stuff. It was okay, but it wasn't what she needed. She was wearing her blue dress, the one that barely covered her ass and showed just the right amount of sideboob. She felt the stares of the men in the club when she walked in alone. It felt good, powerful. She surveyed the room looking for the right target. A couple of men approached her and she made polite excuses for why she couldn't dance with them or join them for a drink. One guy looked so sweet, total boyfriend material, but she wasn't there looking for a soulmate. It took about a half hour before she spotted her target. The dude-bro in the tight jeans, the polo shirt with the brand name logo and the overly styled hair. She saw him strike out with two different girls, neither of them as hot as she looked that night and decided that he was the one. She walked over and she could tell he was checking her out.

"Hey stud, how about some anal sex tonight?" Candace said to the preppy frat boy at the bar. He practically spit out his beer before managing to regain his composure.

"I'm serious, it's been so long and I just need some anal. I'm Candace by the way."

"B...Blake" he finally stuttered out. Of course his name was Blake.

He gave her a once over look and decided not to question his good fortune. It wasn't everyday that a smoking hot blonde offered him anal.

"My place is only a block away" he suggested, struggling to hide his excitement and painfully obvious erection.

"Perfect." Candace replied. "Let me get us a quick round before we go"

Candace motioned to the bartender and ordered two shots of cheap tequila. She handed one to Blake and together they stumbled out into the street. Blake wasn't kidding. It took less than 5 minutes to get back to his place. Candace let him cop a feel of her tits as they made out in the elevator. She was so horny and just needed to stall a bit longer. He opened the door to his apartment. A one bedroom with a nice view of the city. Someone's parents did pretty well for themselves.

"Can I tell you something?" Blake slurred as they made their way to his bedroom. "I've never done anal before. I've seen it in porn, but I've never...done it...you know...with a girl."

"It's ok sweety." Candace whispered into his ear, giving it a quick nibble. "I'll be gentle."

She enjoyed the look of confusion on his face as it slowly changed to fear and then to unconsciousness as the GHB she had slipped in his shot finally took effect.

"About fucking time" She muttered. He was already on the bed, which made her job easier. She carefully undressed Blake, folding his clothes neatly in a pile on his dresser. She positioned some pillows beneath his stomach to get his ass in just the right position and then started to work on the restraints. She had handcuffs, rope, and a ball gag in her purse. It took almost half an hour to get him tied down to the point that she was confident he wouldn't be able to escape. With the ball gag securely in place, she knew that he would be able to scream just loud enough to really turn her on, but not to attract any unwanted attention.

She reached into her purse and pulled out her favorite strap on. 9 inches long and full inch thick, she saved "the punisher" for special occasions or times like tonight when it had been a while. Seeing Blake there, helpless with his (shaved, she noticed) ass in the hair made her feel that familiar warmth between her legs. She put a hand up her dress and slowly began to rub her pussy. She had plenty of time and she was going to enjoy this.

He came to a couple hours later. The GHB was still keeping his head a little fuzzy, but Candace could see him begin to understand the situation he was in. Tears started to well up in his eyes and he tried to say something through the ball gag.

"Good morning sweety. I promised you some anal sex, so let's get to it, shall we?"

She pulled down her panties and put the strap-on into position. She walked around to the front of the bed so that he could see the size of the dildo. His eyes almost jumped out of their sockets and he began to yell. Or at least try to yell. The muffled sounds that escaped his mouth would have barely been audible in the next room, much less to any of the neighbors.

"I told you I would be gentle, and I'm a girl of my word. I'll use lots of lube, and I'll go slowly until you get used to it."

She grabbed the tube and squeezed a healthy sized glob into her hands. She jerked off her strap-on, covering it in lube before turning her attention to his waiting ass. She dripped another squirt of lube onto his crack and began rubbing it into his ass with her hands. She positioned herself behind him and gently nudged the strap-on against his tight rosebud. She could see him straining at the ropes with his legs but it was no use.

She grabbed him by the hips and pressed on his asshole until it began to open up.

"Good boy" she told him in a sweet voice as she caressed his shoulder, "You are doing so well."

He was trying to buck his hips away from her. The dildo was only barely inside his ass when during one of his attempts to get away, he jerked backwards, sending a full two inches inside of him. He let out a howl of pain and Candace giggled.

"It will go a lot easier if you don't fight it, sweety."

She gripped his body as firmly as her tiny hands could and slowly began thrusting the dildo into his ass. It took all of her strength, but she managed to force half of it in there.

"Oh, you like that slut. You need this up your ass." She yelled out, "You just love being my dirty whore, don't you?"

Blake was whimpering quietly into the gag, unable to say anything coherent. Candace started fucking him faster. She smacked his ass with her hand as hard as she could and enjoyed the little yip of pain he let out. This was exactly what she needed. Taking this cocky frat boy and fucking his ass so hard he wouldn't be able to sit the next day. Seeing this little rich kid helplessly cry as she pounded his virgin hole. Her pussy was on fire. The feeling of the dildo as it rubbed against her clit with each thrust. The pathetic screams he let out as she plunged ever deeper into him. She came and came hard. It was everything she had been missing since the last time she had taken a guy like this. Wave after wave of pleasure shook her. Her orgasm finally subsided and she looked down to see her strap-on buried to the hilt in Blake's ass. She reached over and grabbed her phone and took a picture of the glorious sight. That is how men belong, she thought to herself.

She suddenly noticed that sometime during all this, he had managed to get his cock hard. Men. So fucking simple. They are like machines: rub the right thing hard enough and you can make them cum 100% of the time.

"Cum for me slut." she ordered him as she began pounding away again. "Cum for me as I rape your tight little asshole. I want you to know that you came like a little whore while I was raping your ass."

He fought her for longer that she expected. Each thrust of her strap-on brought him that much closer to cumming against his will. It took almost an hour before he finally exploded, sending a load of cum onto the pillows and sheets. He was utterly broken. The relief from cumming mixed with the shame of knowing how it had happened.

"Next time, don't go to a club dressed like such a skank. Those tight jeans and that firm ass. What's a girl supposed to think? You're practically begging to get fucked. I'm not saying it was your fault, but you really should be more careful."

She stuck a needle into his ass cheek and he lost consciousness again. Candace untied the ropes and removed the gag. His arms and legs were covered in bruises from struggling against the ropes. Saliva was all over his face from screaming futilely into the gag. He looked so perfect to Candace. She put the bed sheets back as best she could and tucked his naked body in for the night. She crept out of his apartment quietly. It was the almost morning and she didn't want to attract attention to herself. She walked back to where she'd left her car outside the now empty club. It had been a good night, she thought, and technically, he had agreed to this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Technically, He Had Agreed To This

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 518 milliseconds