• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barn Heat Ch. 01

Barn Heat Ch. 01

There were four of us on that fateful day: Myself (Chris), my girlfriend Jenny, my best friend Todd, and his girlfriend Stacy. We were all your average twenty somethings. The four of us had taken a road trip to Florida from California. We thought it would be fun to travel across the country and see the sights. We were now returning from what was a very satisfying vacation. The sun was intense as our Honda Civic barreled down the highway. I was driving.

"Florida was awesome!" Jenny said. She was so beautiful. She defined the word petite, and she had a gorgeous head of brown hair. Her skin was slightly tanned from the trip.

"Damn straight it was!" Todd replied. He was my best friend from high school. More of the jock type, Todd liked to keep himself fit. He was 5'10" and about 200 pounds. He had brown hair as well. He was super cool and fun to have around. He really liked to party.

"Ugh, I don't want to go back home!" groaned Stacy. She was what you could call a blonde bombshell. C-cup breasts and a nice ass outlined a somewhat lacking personality. She was nice and everything, but I preferred Jenny. I guess you could call me a conversation kind of guy.

The sign to our right said "Welcome to Alabama!"

"Oh great, Hicksville," Stacy said. We all laughed.

"Yeah, but we'll be out of here before you know it." My car started making some weird noises. "That's odd, I've never heard noises like that before..."

"Pull over," Jenny said. "We can stop at this gas station and take a look at it."

And so we pulled over and got out. The sign read "Big Jim's Gas and Oil Change." The other three headed towards the small building to get something to drink. I went straight for the mechanic shack. As I entered, an older gentleman greeted me.

"What can I do ya fer stranger?"

"Hey there! You must be Big Jim!"

"The same! What brings a city boy to the armpit of Alabama?"

"My car is having some troubles. I was hoping you could look at it?"

He looked through a window in his office. He could see the inside of the store. "Those your friends?"

"Yeah. We're trying to get back to California."

"Son, you've got a Hell of a drive ahead of you! I'll take a quick look." With that, the two of us checked out the car. "Yep, your motor needs a tune up. Drive this to California, I'll be surprised if you make it to Texas."

"How long will it take to fix it?"

He thought about it for a second. "I could fix it up tonight if you want. Just gotta take it to my barn. You're all welcome to spend the night if ya like."

"Really? Wow, thank you so much! That's Southern hospitality right there!"

"Excellent. Hop into the truck!" I told everyone the plan. They were all disappointed about the setback, but were happy there was a solution. Jenny seemed a bit uneasy, but I assured them we'd be out of here in no time.

We arrived at the house. It was starting to get dark. He towed the car into the barn. After parking, we all got out. He called "Hey, Joe, get out here boy and greet our guests!" With that, a hulk of a man walked into the barn. He was seven feet tall and must have weighed at least 500 pounds, and most of it was muscle. He had muscles growing on top of muscles. His tanned white skin oozed with sweat from all of his physical labor. He was wearing a white muscle t-shirt and jeans. Facially, he was pretty ugly, with some of his teeth missing. He made me feel like a small child. "This is my son Joe. He'll be fixing up the car."

"Th-thank you," I said. I reached for his hand. It was like a shaking a catcher's mitt.

"You're welcome friend!" He said. He shook everyone's hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Stacy biting her lip. "So I think I'll take the blonde first."

My heart sunk. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you guys have to pay somehow right?" said Jim.

"We have money. Take our money. How much do you need?"

"Ten thousand dollars." He stared back at me with a cocky grin.

"Come on man, we don't have ten thousand dollars. It can't cost this much."

With that, Joe took off his jeans and underwear. What we saw shocked us. His cock must have been at least sixteen inches long, and thick as a Coke can. I had definitely never seen anything so huge. Jenny squeezed on my hand. The veins on this monster were unreal. It had to be at least three times as long as mine, and unbelievably thick. "My boy is getting his pecker sucked. He always does. He wants the blonde, so that's what he's going to get. Step forward!"

Stacy hesitantly walked forward. She looked up at Joe, who stared down at her smiling. He put his hand on top of her head, and like an obedient dog, she got on her knees. Todd looked horrified. Stacy held the massive cock in both hands. It looked like it actually had some weight to it. Her whole hand could barely reach around half of it. The head of his penis was roughly the size of an apple. "There's no way I can even fit this thing in my mouth. It's way too big." She looked at it from the side, and placed her arm next to it. The shaft was longer than her forearm and thicker too. Todd ran forward, charging the behemoth. He punched the man in the stomach, which appeared to have no effect at all. Joe then grabbed Todd by the hair and pulled him down towards his cock. Stacy screamed. "Ok Ok! I'll suck it! Just leave Todd alone!" Joe held Todd in place, waiting. Stacy opened her mouth as wide as she could and wrapped her lips around the massive head of his penis. She got almost all the way to the shaft, and then stopped. She looked up desperately at Joe. She muffled something inaudible, and then pressed further. Joe took her hair and started forcing her back and forth. Cracks were forming on the side of her mouth. You could hear the penis pounding on the back of her throat, even though he was barely in.

Joe pointed at Jenny. "Her too. Come here."

Jenny turned and looked at me in the eyes. "I love you." She turned back and approached the huge cock. Stacy's eyes were dripping with tears, but all you could here was the lubricated dick pushing further and further down her throat. Without warning, he ripped his cock out of her mouth. Stacy hit the ground, her mouth overflowing with precum. The cum spread all over her face. It got in her hair as she lay on the ground, exhausted. Joe turned to Jenny, who took hold of his giant member. Her hand shook as she brought it up to her lips. She tried taking the head of his cock in her mouth, but she could only get the tip in. She licked the head fervently, which he seemed to enjoy.

"We're not stopping until I cum!" Joe said. He then forced Jenny's face into his cock. She was still stuck on the head. Tears shot from her eyes. Stacy got up, and immediately put both hands on his shaft. She was jerking him off feverishly. "Do you want to see your Daddy cum?"

Stacy was crying. "Yes Daddy! Cum for me Daddy!"

Joe laughed. He grabbed both of them by their hair with one hand, thrusting his cock out of their grasp and into the front of their faces. "Swallow it." He came in the biggest burst of cum I've ever seen. It was erupting out of the tip of his massive penis like thick milk. Stacy and Jenny were drenched. Their clothes were ruined for sure. I couldn't even make out their faces. Todd looked positively heart broken.

"Joe, take 'em to your bedroom. Looks like you're going to be busy tonight," said Jim. He turned to us. "Why don't I show you the kitchen?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Barn Heat Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds