• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anything for You Ch. 01

Anything for You Ch. 01

"If you want me, come and find me, I'll do anything you say, just tell me...make believe, close your eyes, I'll be anything for you!"

I still wasn't so sure about this. Visiting my family was never one of my favorite things to do. In fact, I hated my family. Sure, I was 19 years old, but heaven knows how I can hold a grudge. My dad used to be a drunk. I say "used to" because he got into AA two years ago. Now he's supposedly a "better man" as my oblivious mother put it. My brother and I were called lucky because our parents were still together when we were teenagers. Honestly we would have been better off if they HAD divorced. My brother was always a mama's boy, and that is exactly why we didn't talk anymore. Well, one of the many reasons. For one, I was busy with my modeling and he was always either in between jobs or still working on his "music career." Hell, I didn't even think we were Facebook friends.

I drove up to our lake house in my brand new expensive red jeep, just to show them how much better off I was without them. I rolled down the windows. Jesus, it was hot. Why the fuck did I come out to California in July? I much preferred Seattle.

"Raelynn!" My mom's squeals snapped my head up. Shit.

"Hey, mom," I smiled as I reluctantly opened the car door and stepped out.

My mom's short blonde hair bounced as she hopped down the stairs. She was a woman in her late forties but years of yoga and palates kept her as flexible as a girl. She hugged me, followed by my dad. I looked over his shoulder and raised my eyebrows at my shirtless brother walking down the porch steps of the lake house.

While I got mostly my mom's genes - thin, short, blonde hair, blue eyes, it seemed Ben, 4 years my elder, got my dad's. Black hair, green eyes tall...but while years of drinking and laziness gave my father a beer belly, the man standing behind my mother was ripped.

I stepped back and gave my brother an awkward side-hug.

"Hey, little sis," His voice got deeper and huskier. "How've you been?"

"Good," I said, looking up at the six foot Ben. "You?"

"Eh," he smiled. "There have been good days, and shitty days, ya know?

I grabbed my two duffel bags from the back of my jeep and started towards the huge lake house. My maternal uncle had recently passed, and had no children, but thought of Ben and I as his own. So he split up the inheritance between us and gave the couple who birthed us the lake house, making each one of us a little richer than we already were.

"Here, let Ben and I take these, Rae-girl." Dad said.

I smiled awkwardly and handed them off.

Here we go, I thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I unpacked my bags one of the upstairs rooms. My parents, of course, got the master bedroom, the one with the huge bathroom. Ben and I had to go to the one down the hall from our rooms or downstairs, next to the fully furnished kitchen. But hey, there was a Jacuzzi on the deck, so I wasn't complaining. In fact, I was changing into my blue bikini to get into it before dinner in twenty minutes. It was 6:50pm.

Downstairs, I passed my parents making "authentic" Mexican food in the kitchen and went into the dayroom where the sliding glass doors were and went out onto the deck. Ben was sitting in the Jacuzzi, head back and eyes closed. Probably enjoying the cool twilight hours before it got dark.

"Uh..."

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Hey, little sis."

"Hey." Damn, I was really hoping to get the hot tub to myself.

"Come on in," Ben invited.

Sighing, I slid my beach towel over the railing and stepped into the bubbling water. I sat down and stared everywhere but at him.

"So, how have you been?" And of course, he had to strike up an awkward conversation.

"Okay."

"How has your modeling been going?"

"Okay." I forced a smile.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I heard models are really cut-throat."

I giggled and he grinned.

"Not really."

"Oh."

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"So, how have you and Tommy been?"

"What? Oh, um..." Tommy was my ex boyfriend. We were together for almost five years, and we broke up three months ago. "We broke up."

"Oh." He looked shocked. "When?"

"Three months ago."

"Oh." He looked uncomfortable. "What happened?"

Did I dare tell him the truth? That I slept with him after four years and five months and he dumped me? That it completely destroyed my self esteem, despite him being a disrespectful, emotionally abusive, cheating asshole?

I shrugged. "He left me after we had sex for the first time."

"Wow," Ben looked at me with pity. Ugh I hated that. "I'm sorry."

I grabbed one of his wine coolers from the built in cup holder on the side of the Jacuzzi and tried to open it.

I frowned as the cap dug into my hand and I heard him chuckle. I raised my eyes to what he was handing me. A bottle opener.

Duh.

I opened the wine cooler and took a big swig.

"Aren't you underage?" He grinned.

I swallowed and scowled at him. "Aren't you supposed to mind your own business?"

He held up his hands in a surrender motion. "Hey, I was just asking. You know I don't care. You're my sister, not my daughter."

I shrugged. "Sorry."

"No worries," Ben said. "Sore subject, I understand."

"No, you really don't."

He leaned forward. "Enlighten me."

I smirked and took another drink. "He was my first."

He looked confused. "Your fir- OH!" His eyes widened. "Oh my God."

More pity. Ugh.

"Damn." It was his turn to take a drink.

"Yeah."

"Was it at least good?" He laughed.

"Eh."

He stopped laughing. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged and took the last swig. "I never came, if that's what you're asking."

"Really? Why not?"

It just occurred to me I was talking about this with my brother. Whatever. I grabbed another wine cooler and shrugged.

"Hm." He seemed to be pondering something.

Before I could ask, Mom came out.

"Dinner time."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That night when I was trying to sleep around midnight, I couldn't help but think about the conversation that Ben and I had. Why would I open up to him like that? I was always the "goody two-shoes" girl of the family. Why would I corrupt their idea of that? I sighed. What if Ben told Mom and Dad about our conversation? What the hell would they think?

I tossed and turned until one in the morning, when I decided to get up and go across the hall to Ben's room. I had to confront him about this and ask if he told them before I went insane from lack of sleep.

I tiptoed to his room and as I went to knock on the door I noticed it was open a crack and the lamp was on. Why was he still up?

I peeked through the crack in the door and saw that he was very much up.

Not only that, but he was stroking his hard dick with one hand, and gripping the sheets with the other. I held back a gasp and struggled to turn away. This was wrong. I mean, it wasn't as if I had never seen my brother naked before. When we were teenagers I'd catch him jerking off or something, but I would always brush it off because that's what guys did. Now, it turned me on like nothing else.

I heard a woman moan loudly and thought there might have been someone in there with him, but then I realized it was on the television. I looked over to the T.V. and saw a huge-breasted blonde getting fucked doggie-style on the screen. It was a man drilling into her from behind, but in front of the blonde's face was another pussy.

Ugh. Why did that word enter my mind? I usually felt that word to be vulgar...But now...it seemed appropriate.

The blonde was moaning into the other girl's clit. The girl was grinding her face up and down on the blonde's lips and her juices were shiny on the blonde's mouth and chin. The man's huge cock was sliding in and out of her, his shaft and balls looking quite slippery as the blonde arched her back for him to get a deeper angle.

Oh my God...

My brother's moans from the other side of the room snapped my attention away from the porno.

He was eagerly stroking now, watching as the threesome unfolded on the screen.

I felt an unfamiliar clench in my lower belly.

Ben ground his teeth together and groaned as his hot cum shot out onto his torso.

"Raelynn!" He exclaimed and my mouth dropped open. My panties were completely soaked and I slowly backed away from my brother's bedroom door.

As soon as I was sure I was far enough away, I ran into my own room, and shut the door. I flopped on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I was breathing heavy and my heart was beating in my ears.

What the fuck just happened?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anything for You Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 822 milliseconds