• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Time to Grow Up

Time to Grow Up

All characters are of consenting age.

*****

It was a sad time for me. I had been born in that house, grown up there, eighteen years of memories in one building. Now we had to move because of daddy's new job. I tried to tell myself that wherever we went I would make the best of it, find new friends, meet new boys, but I still had a tear in my eye as I packed up my bedroom in to large cardboard boxes.

"Lily-pet," daddy walked in to my bedroom, smiling as he called me his pet name that he knew I hated, "Your mom is going to the store, do you want anything?"

I shook my head, not making eye contact with him, I knew if he saw the tears welling up he would go all over the top about 'cheer up, it's a new start!' and 'it's going to be great!'. I didn't need that right now.

"Okay," he went back down the stairs, whistling to himself. I swear he should have been a life coach, instead of an architect, always positive and happy, always knew what was best and worst of all he was usually right about most things. He never had been very good at understanding his daughter though. He found 'girlie' things awkward and so left most of that up to mom.

Looking out of the window I saw mom head off to the shops and dad come back inside. I slunk down on to my bed, grabbing my big old stuffed bear that I had slept with since I was about ten. Mr. Tedson (I had named him at ten and not cared that it wasn't a very creative name) and I had secrets that would never be told to anyone else. I hugged him to me and buried my face in his old soft fur.

"You taking that old thing with you?" daddy's voice made me jump. "Hey are you crying?"

He walked in to my room and awkwardly stood over the bed, trying to look all sympathetic and concerned. Seriously, it just came across as awkward. But his effort to try made me smile a little.

"Daddy," I told him, "You are shit at compassion, but you really are good at making me feel sorry for you due to the fact that you are so shit at it."

"Honey that sentence made no sense to me whatsoever,"he grinned at me, "but at least I got you smiling. You sad about leaving still?" he sat down on the bed next to me. "You know we are going to be so much happier in the new place. I am going to be working less hours and earning more money. And that," he said pointedly, "means that I get to spend more time with my kids and also spend more money on them, spoiling them rotten and loving it. Hey, I could even buy you a new bear!" he grabbed Mr. Tedson off me and looked at the bear's worn old face. I snatched him back.

"Leave him alone!" I pouted at daddy, and hugged my teddy bear to my chest.

"Lily, do you really still need a teddy bear?" daddy laughed at my childishness regarding my old bear. "You are 18 now."

"I don't care," I told him, sticking my tongue out. "I still have all my Barbie dolls too, and Ken dolls and I'm not getting rid of them."

"Maybe it's time you grew up a bit," daddy teased, slapping my shin.

"These toys taught me way more that you ever did." I told him in a jokingly nasty voice.

"Oh yeah," he laughed out loud, almost patronising. "What exactly have they taught you.?"

His superior tone annoyed me slightly and I stopped smiling.

"Well Mr. Tedson here," I leaned forward as though I was whispering in a room full of people but only wanted daddy to hear me, "he taught me lots of naughty stuff."

Daddy's smile waned slightly and his cheeks flushed a little. He coughed nervously and raised his eyebrows. "Really? What kind of naughty stuff?"

I looked at him with a small smile. Was he challenging me? Did he really want to know about the secrets Mr. Tedson and I shared? I wasn't backing down first.

"Well daddy," I leaned even closer towards him, "Mr. Tedson was the first man to ever touch me...down there," I gestured down with my eyes. I saw daddy blush even further but something was keeping him there.

"Well that was very naughty of Mr. Tedson," he swallowed hard, trying desperately not to appear too shocked.

This was fun. I knew he would break first but I wanted to tease him a little more before he got the chance to surrender.

"Yes it was daddy," I nodded, keeping my eye contact with him. "He used to just touch me through my panties, but then one night he slipped his naughty little arm right inside and started rubbing me."

Daddy's embarrassment was clear but there was now something else in his eyes. Was he enjoying me telling him this? Oh my god, was my own father getting off on my tales of masturbation with my teddy bear? I glanced down at his crotch where his trousers seemed a little tighter than they had been before.

"It felt good daddy," I whispered, "his furry arm rubbing against my pussy," I licked my lips in a mocking seductive manner but I was shocked to find that I was getting slightly wet talking like this. "So soft and gentle at first, then he rubbed a little harder until he slipped his arm inside me!"

"Oh fuck Lily!" daddy hadn't meant to say this out loud and his face turned beet red when he realised he had.

"Mmmm," I wanted to push him further, see how much he could take before he broke. "You like that daddy? Can you imagine how good Mr. Tedson's arm felt sliding in to my pussy? I was so wet, so hot. And you see his little hard nose?" I rubbed the small plastic bump of Mr. Tedson's nose with my finger tip, almost like it was a clit. "I used to put him on the bed, lay down on top of him and fuck his furry little face, making sure his nose was right on my special spot. And I would grind myself on him until I came."

"Lily stop..." daddy looked ashamed of himself for still being there, but I was having way too much fun making him uncomfortable.

"I used to cum all over his face, daddy," I surprised myself by sliding Mr. Tedson down my body and to between my legs where I began to rub him up and down. God I was wet and my tiny shorts already had a damp patch seeping through them and I knew daddy could see it when he glanced down to see what Mr. Tedson was up to. "You see daddy?" I also watched my teddy bear caressing my crotch through my shorts. "He still makes me wet, even now that I am all grown up. And it feels so good."

Slowly daddy reached around with his hand and took control of Mr. Tedson. I didn't know why but I was so turned on I didn't want to stop. I wanted to watch daddy rub me with my teddy. Daddy had a real technique for it too, getting a rhythm that I began to move my hips to.

"Oh god daddy," I sighed, laying back on to my elbows, "look what you're doing to me!" daddy didn't respond other than to push my bear a little harder on to my wet shorts. "Oh god, yes. Make him rub me daddy."

Daddy continued to do this for another minute or so as I moved my hips in time to him.

"Lily-pet," he whispered, "Mr. Tedson needs to see that sweet pussy."

Without looking me in the eye daddy placed my teddy bear at the side of me and almost hesitantly slipped my shorts down my legs and off, dragging my small white panties with them. I was propped up on my elbows, on my bed with just my t shirt on, my pussy on show and daddy spreading my knees apart. He picked Mr. Tedson back up and began to rub the teddy's little black nose against my clit. I relaxed my head back as the pleasure began to sink in. My hips moved automatically in time to daddy's motions as Mr. Tedson's button nose teased my special spot just like he used to.

"Daddy that is so hot!" I moaned loudly. Still he didn't respond other than using the fingers on his other hand to spread my lips apart making my clit more accessible. "Oh yes daddy, rub it."

"Tell him to eat your pussy Lily," daddy finally said, still staring down at my pussy.

I looked down at my teddy then up at daddy.

"Oh Mr. Tedson," I sighed, "such a naughty bear, playing with my cunt-"

Daddy moaned with pleasure when I said 'cunt'. I loved it, I loved watching his cock grow quickly as he listened to his daughter talking filth.

"That's it, you bad, bad bear, eat my wet teenage pussy! Oh Mr. Tedson, that's so good but you are such a naughty teddy. Yes, oh god, yes! Oh fuck daddy, yes!"

Daddy, still sitting perched on the edge of my bed and having to twist to do what he was doing, repositioned himself without breaking his rhythm. He knelt between my legs and took Mr. Tedson's face away from my now dripping pussy.

"No, keep going, please!" I begged but daddy placed the bear down between my legs. For a moment I thought he was going to dive right in and eat my pussy himself, but instead he parted my legs a little wider.

"You're wet, Lily" he told me, a small smile on his lips.

"Yes daddy," I agreed, "Mr. Tedson made me wet, he felt so good on my pussy."

Daddy simply nodded and picked the teddy back up. I sighed as I felt him start to insert Mr. Tedson's arm in to my wet hole. Daddy smiled as the furry limb, inch by inch, began to fill my teenage cunt. I began to moan as I felt my pussy fill with the arm of my childhood teddy bear. When it was all in daddy began to fuck me with it slowly, his other hand rubbing my clit, his tongue almost hanging out of his mouth as he watched the show.

"Tell him to fuck you," daddy told me, briefly making eye contact with me.

"Fuck me Mr. Tedson," I demanded of the bear, "Get your furry arm deep in my cunt and fuck me. Oh god teddy, yes, just like that, oh you're so good." With the arm in me and my daddy's fingers working my clit it didn't take long for me to cum hard, my juices seeping in to the teddy's fur as my hips bucked and shook with the intensity of it.

"Those kind of naughty things?" daddy asked, smiling at me as I lay breathless on my bed. "He is a very naughty bear isn't he Lily-pet?"

"Oh that's nothing daddy," I looked up at him, "you should see what Barbie and Ken used to do to me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Time to Grow Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds