• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends Pt. 02

Best Friends Pt. 02

12

It was about a week before our first college spring break. Brandon and I had not seen much of each other since Christmas break (and even then it wasn't much time since we spent most of it with our families). But I had an idea for the spring break. My idea was that we would come home and spend a night with our families. Then the next morning we would leave and go up to my family's lake house and spend the rest of our break there.

I called my mom to see if it was ok and she said it was. So I called Brandon and asked if he was up for it.

"Yeah, all right. Sounds like fun, if you know what I mean." he said.

"Awesome," I replied. "See you next week."

After we hung up my mind was racing with all of the things that we would be doing during our week alone with each other. We could swim in the lake, soak in the hot tub, sit on the deck that overlooked the lake, or we could just watch TV. We could also fuck the living daylights out of each other as much as we wanted. We wouldn't even have to put clothes on since we were going to be alone the whole time.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the morning finally came when I had to pack my clothes and leave my apartment for a week. I set off at seven o'clock that morning. I was so excited to see my family since I hadn't seen them in a few months, but I was more excited for the next day when I would have to go and get Brandon. After about an hour of driving, I finally pulled into the driveway of my mom's house. Both my mom and my little sister came running out to greet me.

We went through all of the kisses and hugs that normally happen when you see a family member you haven't seen in months. My mom went inside and left my sister, Jessica, to help me bring my stuff in. Then out of nowhere my little sister (I say little but, at eighteen, she was only a year younger than me) punched me in the arm so hard I dropped the backpack that I had just grabbed out of my car.

"Ouch, Jessie, what was that for?" I asked.

"It was to let you know that I'm pissed at you," she said, "How can you only come on for one day then go spend the rest of your break with Brandon? We were best friends first. We spent all of our time together until you met him. You started spending less and less time with me. And now you are just going to shove me aside again and go spend a week with him at the lake house when we haven't seen each other in months."

She turned away from me with my backpack now in her hand but before she did I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. I hadn't realized that hanging out with Brandon so much had affected her like this. Once she had said it though I immediately realized that she was right. Once Brandon and I met in eighth grade, I did push her aside. I wanted to make it up to her but I didn't know how. Then it hit me. As much as I wanted to spend some time alone with Brandon, I loved Jessie more.

I followed her into the house and founder her in her bedroom on her bed with her face buried in her pillow. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey," I said, "I have an idea. How about you come with us? It'll be just like when we used to go there when we were little. We'll have so much fun."

"Do you mean it," she asked, "You aren't just going to ignore me?"

"I promise."

She sat up and smiled at me. It's funny how sometimes you don't know that you have been missing something until you see it again. Once she smiled at me I realized that I had missed it for quite some time.

"You better start packing," I told her as I wiped the last tear from her eye, "We are leaving first thing in the morning."

"Ok."

As she started throwing clothes into her a backpack, I started to smell the delicious smell of bacon. Apparently, since it was still early in the morning, my mom had decided to cook breakfast for us. Once Jessie was done packing we walked out to the dining room and sat at the table to eat. As we were eating we told mom about the change in our plan and she seemed happy about it.

After breakfast we spent a couple of hours hanging out with mom. Then, after Jessie sneaked a peak st the clothes in my backpack, she decided that I had nothing good to wear. She offered to take me to the mall and help me pick out some better clothes. I was about to say no when I remembered the conversation we had earlier that morning. Realizing it would be a good way to get caught up with her, I told her it was a good idea.

"Awesome, let me go get my purse!" she said as she ran to her room.

It was just then that I noticed how much she had really grown since I started college. Just before the first semester had started my chin was at her eye level. Now, she was easily four inches taller.

We left a few minutes later. We spent most of the day at the mall shopping. She was picking out the clothes for me since I had no sense of fashion (hey, jeans match everything). When we were done at the mall we went out for lunch. While we were eating I figured it was as good a time as any to find out how she had been.

"So, are you and Jordan still going out?" I asked her.

"No," she replied, "Just after you left when Christmas break ended, he tried to put his hand up my skirt and I wasn't ready for anything like that."

When she said that I felt my big brother instincts kick in. Jordan was a friend of mine before he started dating Jessica, but now he was public enemy number one in my book.

I wasn't sure if I want to know the answer but I asked anyway, "What did you do?"

"I sent him to the emergency room with a broken wrist. The doctor said he would probably never be able to pitch a baseball again." she replied, as calm as ever.

It's a strange thing but hearing that made me proud of her. I was also glad that I had talked her into taking those women's self defense classes that I helped my karate instructor put on every year. She was growing into a beautiful young woman who was going to break a lot of hearts (and probably a lot of wrists too).

After lunch we stopped by a few book stores and a video game store. We both bought a box set of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, that was on sale at the book store. We both loved the show and thought that we would read the books at the same time so we would have an excuse to talk to each other more often. When we had finished all of our shopping we finally headed home.

When we got home, mom already had supper going. When it was done we ate and then went to bed since we would have to get up early the following morning. Before I got in bed, however, I called Brandon to let him know about the change in my plan.

"Hey man, I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?"

"My sister found out that we are going to the lake house and asked if she could come," I said, "She was mad at me because I was only staying home today and she wanted to spend more time with me. She was crying, so I couldn't tell her no."

"Oh...ok." he replied. I could tell just from his tone of voice that he was disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I had so much planned."

"Hey, it's alright. She is your sister. She deserves to spend some time with you," he said, "I remember when I first met you, thinking that you two were attached at the hip or something because you pent so much time together. I imagine she just wants to relive those days."

"Thanks for understanding. We will be by in the morning to pick you up." I told him.

After that, we said or goodbye's and hung up. Then I changes into some pajamas and got in bed. I laid there for what seemed like hours thinking about the things that could have happened on our vacation had Jessie not wanted to come. It almost made me mad that I would not get to mess around with Brandon while we were there.

When Jessie and I woke up the next morning, it was still dark and mom was still in bed fast asleep. We grabbed our backpacks, walked out the door, and got into my car with Jessie in the back seat. We drove for about five minutes to get to Brandon's house and in that time she fell back into a deep sleep. I texted Brandon and told him I was outside. Minutes later he came out carrying his own backpack. I popper the trunk for him and put it with the other.

When he got in I put my finger to my lips and said, "Shhh," as I pointed to the back seat of the car. As soon as he shut the door we were off.

"Damn, man. Your sister is hot." Brandon whispered to me as we left his house.

"Shut up!" I whispered back at him, feeling those big brother instincts kick in again. Although, I had to admit as I looked in the rear view mirror at her sleeping body, she was pretty hot.

Finally, after an hour and a half, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jessie starting to wake up. It was funny because when she wore up before we left the house, she didn't do her hair and, after tossing and turning in the back seat of my car, her hair still looked perfect. She tried to wipe the sleep from her eyes and yawned as she did so.

"Are we almost there?" she asked.

"We are about fifteen minutes away. We are just getting ready to pull into the driveway." I said.

The driveway was the longest driveway I have ever seen. Our family inherited the land that the lake house is on from a rich relative who died before Jessie was born. The lake was in the center of the property but, except for a few areas around the house and lake, the land was covered with trees. Acres and acres of woods hid the lake and house from the view of anyone on the main road.

When we finally got to the house, we grabbed our bags from the trunk of my car walked onto the front deck. As soon as we got on the deck it started to rain so we ran to the door and I fumble with my keys a bit until I found the right one. When we finally got in we were soaked to the bone. As we set our bags down I could not help but notice how Brandon's wet t-shirt clung to his chest. I also noticed how Jessie's white t-shirt stuck to her petite frame. It left nothing to the imagination. Those tiny breasts could not have been more that B cups.

Oh my god, what was I thinking? This was my sister! And besides that, I had planned this week to get my brains fucked out by Brandon. Yet here I was, getting turned on by my little sister. I had thought, after that camping trip with Brandon, that I might be bisexual. Was my body trying to tell me that I was right?

It was a few minutes before I realized Jessie was talking. "So... sleeping arrangements?" she asked.

There were three bedrooms in the house. One was the master bedroom, which had it own master bathroom. The other two were the ones that Jessie and I had slept in when we used to come here on vacations. They were connected by a shared bathroom. Thinking fast, since I was cold from the wet clothes (and kind of horny), I told her to take the master bedroom and Brandon and I would take the other two.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower to warm up." she told us.

"Same here." I said.

As we each headed off to our separate rooms I showed Brandon to his room and told him that the two rooms shared the bathroom. He smiled and walked into the bedroom without a word and closed the door behind him. I assumed he was going in to get undressed, so I went in my room and shut the door.

I as soon as I closed the door behind me I started stripping off my wet clothes. While I was pulling off my t-shirt I started to feel my cock getting hard. By the time my jeans and underwear were around my ankles I was rock hard. I stepped out of them and opened up the bathroom door and saw that it was empty. I thought Brandon would have already been in here.

I walked over to the huge, two person shower, and turned both shower heads on so it could warm up. This shower was originally intended to be shared by the sons of the relative who owned this place before us. However, growing up, Jessie and had I shared it a lot. Thinking back on that, we shared it more than we probably should have. It was also so big that it didn't need a door or a curtain. There was just a raised section in the middle of the floor that kept water from getting to he rest of the floor and the shower heads were on the wall directly opposite, a few yards away.

I went over to the door that led to the bedroom Brandon was in. I tried to turn the knob and realized it was locked. I unlocked it and opened it just enough to where he would notice that it was open, then I walked back to the shower and sat down on the bench that was against the wall of the shower below the shower heads.

As I was sitting on the bench I started to stroke my erect penis think about the exact moment when Brandon would walk through that door. Then I saw the door being pushed open and him walking in while neglecting to close the door. He walked closer to me, eventually stepping over the divider between the shower floor and the bathroom floor. Then, all of a sudden, he was right in front of me.

He was just standing there with his half flaccid dick staring me in he face, so I reach out a hand to grab it and guide it to my waiting mouth. He leaned his head back as hid cock started to harden inside my mouth. After a few second he was fully hard and he had his hands on the back of my head as I bobbed up and down on his delicious cock.

"Oh god Jake!" he almost shouted as I notice the salty precum starting to ooze out of his dick into my mouth. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"That's the point." I said, reluctantly pulling his cock out of my mouth only to say the words and then it was back in.

I sucked and swirled my tongue around on his cock for a few more minutes before I felt him stiffen up and grunt. I reached around him and hugged his wet body closer to me as he came in my waiting mouth. He came so much that I could not swallow fast enough and it started coming out of the corners of my mouth. I didn't mind that much: it just made me feel like I was doing something forbidden.

I couldn't say exactly how long it took for him to stop cumming in my mouth but it felt like hours. Once he was done, however, he pulled his softening cock from between my lips and dropped down to his knees. My cock, now hard as steel, was slowly being enveloped my his warm, salivating mouth. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure consume my every thought. He was giving me so much pleasure that I forgot about he semen that was still dripping from my face.

With my eyes closed, images of Jessica started racing through my mind. Just sitting in this shower brought back the memories of sharing it with her. I remembered when we were little and both butt naked, just playing with each other. I was imagining that she was down there with Brandon helping him suck my cock. That was all it took.

"Oh Jess, that so fucking good!" I shouted loud enough that you could probably hear I across the house.

My cock was exploding in Brandon's mouth like it never had before. It felt like I was shooting gallons of cum down his throat. Then, just on a whim, I pulled my still ejaculating penis out of his mouth and covered his face with my cum. When I stopped cumming, I got down off of the bench and started kissing and licking his cum coated face.

When we finally pulled apart from each other, we rinsed our bodies off under the water and got out of the shower. We dried off in the bathroom and I turned to walk back to my room. Just before I took the first step Brandon slapped my ass and smiled at me. I finally got back in my room to get dressed and when I did I looked at the clock on the nightstand. Brandon and I had been in the shower together for almost a half hour.

I walked out of the door an into the hallway nervously, closing the it behind me. I was trying to come up with an excuse as to why Brandon and I were in the shower for so long when I walked past the master bedroom. The door was still open and as I walked past I could hear the shower in the master bathroom still running. I could not help but notice the other sounds coming from there too. It sounded like she was moaning. Maybe she had gotten the same idea as Brandon and I? I pondered that for a few seconds and then headed to the living room where I found Brandon.

It was about ten more minutes before she got out of the shower (she must have been having a good time in there) and, by then, it was time for lunch. We didn't keep the house stocked with food since we rarely came up here so we had to bring our food with us. We had to run back out to the car to grab the bags of food and the cooler that we had packed the cold stuff in. When we got the stuff in the house Brandon and I packed it away in the fridge and pantry while Jessica made sandwiches for the three of us.

We took our sandwiches to the living room and sat down to eat them. As we started eating Jessie asked, "So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?"

"I don't know," I said. "I figured we could just hang and maybe take a nap since we had to get up so early this morning."

"Sounds good to me," Brandon said.

"Yeah, same here," said Jessie. "I'm pretty tired."

"How can you still be tired sis? You slept almost all the way here."

With that, she swallowed her last bite of sandwich and got up to throw her paper plate in the trash can next to the chair I was sitting in. After she dropped it in she smacked me on the back of my head for my last comment and headed toward the master bedroom. When I turned around to make sure that's where she was going, I could not help but notice how her ass swayed back and forth with each step she took. When I turned back around I realized that my cock was hard again already.

I tossed my plate in the trash just as Brandon got up to do the same with his, but he did not go back to his seat. Instead he kneeled down in front of me and placed his hand over the bulge in in my pants. It wasn't long before he was rubbing my rock hard penis through my jeans.

"Jake, I need you," he said in a husky voice. "I need to fuck your ass now. I need to cum inside you."

I was starting to get a little nervous now. Jessie had gone into her room but she hadn't said what she was going to do. She hadn't exactly said that she was going in there to take a nap, she just went in there. For all I knew she could come out here any second and see what we were doing. For some reason, though, that thought made my cock even harder. I could also feel Brandon starting to unbutton and unzip my pants. It was then that I looked down and saw that he had his pants and underwear around his knees and his cock looked as hard as mine.

"We have to be quiet," I told Brandon as he started to pull my jeans down my legs.

He didn't say anything. He just looked me in he eye and nodded. And that was all it took. Before I knew it I was stepping out of my jeans and throwing my t-shirt off. I kneeled down on the floor with Brandon and we kissed a long, slow, and passionate kiss. Our hand were wandering all over each other's smooth hairless bodies. Then Brandon broke the kiss, stood up, stepped out of his jeans as well, and tossed his t-shirt aside. Just like that we were both completely naked in the living room with my sister, hopefully, asleep in the next room.

Before he could do anything I grabbed his erect penis and slowly slid it inside my watering mouth. This was the second time in a few hours that I had Brandon's cock in my mouth and the thought was so exciting. I sucked his dick for a few minutes and then he pulled his saliva soaked cock out from between my lips.

"Turn around and bend over," he said as he got back down on his knees.

I did as he told me to and turned around and got down on all fours in front of the chair I was sitting in previously. Still kneeling behind me, he took the first two fingers on his right hand and stuck them into my mouth. I sucked on them greedily, coating them with my saliva. Brandon then pulled his fingers out of my mouth and placed them at the entrance to my tight asshole. My cock twitched when I felt his fingers begin to gently slide in and then back out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds