• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 23

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 23

123

Mei awoke first. She had slept a dreamless sleep yet didn't feel particularly refreshed while she lie looking at the ceiling and thinking. She watched the warm rose-cream light of morning make the wallpaper and textured ceiling glow. It was nice. It was calming as was the breathing of those next to her and the human warmth against her thigh. The quiet moment let her think and feel the discrete emotions which floated inside her like gilings in the pink wedge of sunlight. The feelings were indeed glowing little fluffs of dust in the light of her attention and it made thinking about them easier.

The first to catch her eye was relief that her request was finally made. It had been nagging at her, giving her a feeling like she wasn't doing all she could for Dr. K. That she remained selfish despite all the changes Philip had inspired.

Second was discomfort that she had made it. His expression after he forced her to come clean was puzzled and more shocked than angry. And the last thing she wanted was to be the cause of his anguish. Yet he had demanded her honesty and she was honest. Lifting Dr. K's spirits was what she wanted and her plan would do that, she was certain.

And then there was hope glittering larger than the rest. Hope that she really was changing, that she was becoming the girl Philip wanted her to be. One that cared deeply for people and would be brave enough to risk her lover's wrath for that cause.

She thought it a bit strange that she didn't notice guilt drifting around anywhere and took comfort in the fact. It's absence assured her that her motivations were pure. 'I mean,' she said to herself, 'who could enjoy blowing an old man?' Yet a flutter of excitement gently quivered her diaphragm at the image of her on her knees, Dr. K standing before her and petting her hair. She could almost hear his words caress her, "Good, Mei. Such a good girl."

Dr. K was such a - capital 'N' - nice old guy. He was just the kind to have made her question her belief that men were dicks, if she, as Jenny, had bothered to question any of her beliefs. He was warm in the way sunshine was warm - shining it's rays on flowers and weeds alike, and giving without expectation of receiving in return. He was jovial with a quick wit that showed how clever he was. It was impossible to imagine him angry or disappointed with anyone. He was the kind of old man that she found herself seeking approval from without understanding why. He was always caring, always gentle; she thought him a great big teddybear of a man. However, she only realized his thorough goodness after Philip had forced her to see the world with new eyes.

And now she saw him crumbling into despair. He was a man who didn't deserve heartbreak and yet was cursed to watch a second loved one whither and die. His pain, his barely concealed despondency, and his tired smile made her heart bleed. She would do this and be proud of any pleasure she could bring him.

And Philip would understand, he just had to. He was her man, of that there was no doubt in her mind. He was authority, stability, wisdom and dealt out devastating orgasmic trauma that split her soul and sent her drifting in some bizarre psychic/spiritual place. And she loved him with a ferocity that sometimes startled her. No, there would be no replacing Philip. Yet Dr. K was somehow hers too. His smile told her so as did that gentle, sweet soul stuffed inside a tall, burly old man's body. He was just the kind that, had he been forty years younger, Jenny would have loved destroying. But now that she could celebrate the death of her former self, she wanted only to relieve his pain.

But why this fluttering in her belly which she wished would stop? What she wanted to do was about him, his satisfaction and not the glow of appreciation she would feel - that was her motivation. Or, that was what she told herself. Yet as she thought more of how things might go, she found that the now full-fledged blow job fantasy was causing the flutter to intensify rather than abate.

Gently pushing his hips forward and back, the Dr. K in her mind soothed her with his verbal caresses as his large hand rested on her hair and his grey haired cock stroked against her tongue. "Good, sweet, Mei. Such a good, caring girl. You're so good to your..."

She jerked upright at the thought, nearly waking her bedmates. A hot flush rose to her face and curdled her gut. She knew what the next word in her mind was going to be. Struggling against it she left the bed, pushing it from her mind until she crossed the threshold into the bathroom where it overpowered her:

"...Daddy."

Jenny had been the least introspective of people and Mei was hardly as self-aware as Ai, yet even she could not avoid such a revelation. "What the fuck... daddy? Get a fucking grip, Mei!" she castigated her reflection. She huffed and blew a clump of hair from her eye and resolutely hid from the thought even as she felt something familiar and unwelcome in her loins.

Just as she was stepping into the stream, hoping the shower would clean her of the disgusting notion, Ai entered and sat on the toilet.

"Got room in there for me jiějiě?" she asked as she peed.

The distraction of Ai's light and cheerful attitude was welcome. "Of course mèimèi, don't ask from now on. You're always welcome in my shower."

Ai's skin tone was just a shade darker than Mei's, she was just a hair shorter and maybe two pounds lighter but otherwise had the same slim figure. If it weren't for Mei's full, teardrop breasts and somewhat meatier limbs one would think them made from the same mould.

"Oh my god, what an unbelievable night," Ai said, taking the soap from Mei's hands. "Turn around, jiějiě, let me soap you up."

"Every time has been like that. I mean, it's like the second or third time he's sent me out of my body. I don't know how he does it."

"And he gave you a magic number," Ai said, "I mean..."

"Yep." Mei grinned, delighting in being special.

"... I mean, who ever heard of that? Just saying a number and you, like..." She paused and looked with seriousness into Mei's eyes. "You two aren't putting me on, right?"

"Nope. He fucked that number right into my head."

"You lucky little bitch." And to demonstrate how fortunate she was, Ai soaped her lovely breasts from behind, hefting them in flat, soapy palms and repeated, "lucky little bitch."

Mei's nipples tightened and puckered at the attention of thumbs gently coaxing them. She let the back of her head rest on Ai's forehead and hummed her contentment at the simple pleasure. "You'll get one. He's a genius,"

As if on cue, Philip came in, said good morning, ran his fingers through his hair, stood before the toilet and pissed. And as the stream struck the water he took notice of those ideal breasts of Mei's and how the froth of bubbles and Ai's delicate hands cupping them from beneath added to their allure.

The girls moved forward in unison until the breasts before him pancaked against the glass, twin tan-white-pink, soft-foamy-firm circles of female promise pushed forward for the pleasure of his eyes. Again he felt his mind quake.

'I am one lucky fuck.'

He expected to see them presenting a sexy smirk when he looked up at their faces, but instead they were gazing down toward his dick. And rather than pride, or actually before pride, he felt a hint of shame. Not the shame of nudity but one of inadequacy. They stared at his dick like it was a foot long and shimmering with ethereal light. But it wasn't. It was just his normal dick.

"Never see a guy pee before?" he asked to break the uncomfortable spell.

"Yeah," Mei answered, her face pressed against the shower glass, her voice muffled by the barrier and falling water yet still with a discernible trace of awe, "...but not with your dick."

He grunted and, when he was finished peeing, gave a bit of an extra squeeze to make his cock lurch. Mei's heart skipped when she saw it bounce and wondered why guys didn't come when they peed.

And, as the splattering of his pee striking the toilet water became an intermittent exclamation, she thought about the act of urination and the substance of urine in particular. She concluded, quite quickly, that it was gross. 'Piss is... like...' but she halted her thought there, wondering about his piss. 'Everything is special about him. I mean, magic dick and all. Even his cum tastes good. Maybe ...?' Then she shifted thought entirely and wondered how would it make her feel if he peed on her in the shower. An involuntary shiver thwanged up her spine at imagining something so repulsive, or maybe it was a thrill of naughty excitement, she couldn't sense which. Of course she would wash it off right away, like, well, like it was piss, and the idea of it on her face, much less in her mouth made her head quiver. It was still disgusting, but feeling his warm pee blaze a trail over her tits and belly while she stared lovingly into his eyes had an undeniable, if perverse, appeal.

'Everyone would know I was his to command — his sex slave!'

She felt the bones of her legs gelify, sensed that her eyes were taking on that stupid, transparent glaze. 'Of course I'd have to tell them before they knew. I'd have to tell all of Jenny's horrible old friends. And Judy and Carol at work would have to know and the director.

Simultaneous with the thought that everyone would know, his cock throbbed, propelling a final squirt which splashed into the water, her nipples crinkled painfully and a race of fire ricochet around her vagina. "Philip pisses on me when I'm good..." she saw herself confessing to her coworkers. 'That sounds so fucking hot. A hot jet of golden yellow pee sprayed on my beautiful tits! These tits he loves. And everyone would know. I could never deny I was his slave. Sex Slave! Goddamn how I love being his sex slave. I need a t-shirt! I wonder how I ask him to pee on me without sounding as sick as it sounds?'

The show over, Ai touched Mei's shoulder and said, "Turn around and put your chin up, jiějiě. Let me wash your hair."

She turned to follow his body walking to the sink, still swimming in her daydream wondering if she really could be so depraved as all that.

She dimly obeyed Ai's gentle gesture, a lifting of her chin, until she saw her eyes lock on her own.

"What?" Mei asked, feeling the 'I know what you're thinking,' meaning in her eyes, but Ai didn't respond to the question. "Lemme wash your hair."

Having Philip as a lover and a master was the best gift life could give her. However, having Ai be lovingly attentive was an unexpected bonus. Like being told she was the millionth shopper at Coach and the prize wasn't just a gift card but all the handbags she could carry.

Ai was a delight as she worked her fingers on Mei's scalp and through her hair. The way she scrunched it up, lathered it and slowly massaged her temples felt wonderfully affectionate. She felt her heart relax and bond to Ai with every sensation that traversed her scalp.

Ai held her shoulder with one hand as she leaned Mei's head back into the stream. She let the water course through her hair and shook her fingers as they pulled through.

When she was done, Mei turned and looked into Ai's eyes. Her hands found her hips, her leg insinuated itself between her slightly parted knees and Mei gently pulled her so that Ai's mound was touching the forward bulge of her thigh. She saw Ai smile and noticed that when she focused on gently rubbing her ears her lips sharpened in concentration and her tongue poked at a corner of her mouth. Mei thought her a whole new level of beautiful as she massaged her 'big sister's' lobes with her thumbs.

'Fuck,' Mei thought, 'am I falling in love with this girl? In love and in jealousy at the same time? I mean, who could be this good, and a whore no less? Fucking lucky little slut! I thought I got a lot of dick but she's got all a girl could want AND got fucking paid for it! And now she has my Philip.' And, as with so much of Mei Chun's life lately, the thoughts confused her. Why was she not angry? Why was she in fact delighted that she was sharing her man with this girl who was better than her, a girl too good to be true? As she looked deep into her through the portholes of her gleaming eyes, she saw the answer. Ai was perfect. She was unquestionably perfect in the sense that one could not, even with resolute determination, question her perfection. And as she felt Ai knead the thin muscles of her skull and heard the sound of hairs grind under pressing fingertips she allowed Ai's goodness engulf her.

'I forgive you...' They were the words from yesterday but they echoed in her mind. 'I forgive you, Mei.' Ai had used them after the tearful confession of how horrible she had been. After she unburdened herself of the sad story of a lost father and a youth wasted hating and using men. Ai had repeated the words while stroking her to a soul wrenching climax, showing her that she was there to absolve her with love and sex. She felt it then, this love that bathed her now. But in this room after lunch, not even a full day ago, Mei felt this girl's love on the inside; the same emotion she was now feeling shine from those perfectly beautiful eyes.

"All done, jiějiě," she said brightly, bringing Mei to the present.

She leant forward and with lips touching breathed the words, "Thank you," and pressed her mouth into her gently. She didn't know what else to say that would show Ai what she felt, or if she even wanted to communicate it. It was probably better, she thought, to rethink things before making a fool of herself. 'Maybe I'm overthinking this? Or over feeling it. Maybe I'm just emotionally crazy right now. I mean, my boyfriend has a new chick and maybe I'm reacting in a totally fucked up way and, like, making her into something she's not. Maybe the sex yesterday was just too good and I'm, like, latching onto this girl to, like, deal with it or something. I mean, she was paid for it so she had to be good, right?' However, even thinking this felt wrong. Ai was no fraud and it made her feelings sour thinking it. She attempted a smile and changed her tone to hide her uncertainty and said, "That was sweet. Tonight's my turn."

She turned and asked Philip, "Can she come to the gym with me?"

"Jeez," he chuckled, "you'll get Karla fired for sure."

"I won't. I promise. Anyway, Kenisha won't say anything."

"Don't get banned, ok? And remember, we may rent a space in that building and I don't want our spa to get a bad reputation."

"Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna get in here and let us wash you?" Ai asked.

He finished brushing his teeth, got in and kissed her good morning. She turned him around to face Mei and started washing his back. He looked at Mei, closed his eyes tight for a moment and then opened them and forced his face to remain placid. Calmly, without a hint of the emotion that burned in his gut, he said, "You may give Dr. K a blow job and you can even fuck him if you want."

The suddenness of his declaration, much less his decision, stunned her. She couldn't celebrate because it wasn't joyful, wasn't a victory to be proud of. It was a gift he was giving. Still she was confused. She looked up into those warm green eyes to read his emotion and what she found was vaguely familiar. The pain in them, and something like defeat in the slope of his shoulders, was what she had seen that afternoon in the bar as he cried for her.

Later he had explained that it was her that he wept for. 'I saw something beautiful being broken,' he had said and now she was the one witnessing a break of some kind. it confused her, made her feel horrible and yet loved at the same time. She knew that he was giving her a gift that pained him to give as well as a great deal of trust. She would not abuse it and vowed to return his love many times over.

She kissed him with fond warmth on his cheek as her thanks. "I know how difficult it is for you, Philip, and it means a lot to me."

"You have absolutely no idea how hard."

"I'll be good," she said, and then realized the double entendre. But rather than capitalize with a quip, he rather forlornly said, "Don't betray me, honey."

She saw that he wanted the conversation to end and so let it do so. But she wondered at the protocol. Should she get on her knees and thank him more actively? Should she let Ai do it while she kissed him and played with his nipples? As she was trying to decide, he asked, "What time is it?"

"It's about eight. Want me to check my phone?"

"Nah," he said and put his hands on her cheeks. Quietly and with great moment, he whispered in her ear, "I love you so much."

She perceived his emotion as hot lead being poured into her heart and felt it melt a whole within and sink to her center. "I love you, Philip. I love you..." she needed him to understand it, to feel the heat of it as it burned within her, "... love you so much." She hugged him so that he might feel the fire within her. He heard the urgency in her voice, and though he couldn't see the tears in the shower he thought he heard them in her voice. He hugged her in return, feeling the strength her love for him in the desperation of her grasp.

They held like this for long moments as Ai kindly ignored them by washing herself. She was adept at reading the emotions of others and understood her place. And she dutifully laughed when Philip tried to lighten the mood with the quip: "Maybe I should call the two of you Mai when I want to call both of you. Like sisters."

And she gracefully took up his segue and perfected the transition to more normal conversation: "We decided we are sisters, like, in the first thirty seconds. And Mai is cute. Gives a new meaning to, 'Oh Mai God!' doesn't it?"

"Can Mai get you off this morning, master?" Mei asked , recovering well and even smirking an impish grin with a raised eyebrow For good measure.

"Thanks, baby, but my dick is sore."

"Well, make sure you screw this little tart," she reached behind him and slapped Ai's butt, "before you send her to the gym or else she'll rape me in the shower room."

"Shut up slut or I'll tie you up and torture you," Ai teased.

"Promises, promises..."

"I'll finish," he said, taking the soap from Mei's hand. "You get ready or you'll be late."

She frowned a bit and stepped out to towel off and saw Ai press her ass back against him and turn her head for a kiss. She didn't feel jealousy; not much. However, she did wish to re-enter the shower and stay at the hotel all day. She leaned back in and kissed Ai, swirling tongues together as Philip stroked the insides of her breasts.

"Oohhhh... I wanna stay," she whined.

"Work," Philip said, "we all have to work."

"But Ai gets to stay with you," she whined again and realized what she was doing, saw Philip's uncompromising look, and said, "Yes, master," with a dejected voice.

##########

Mei left for her job at the free clinic with a kiss for each at the door and twenty minutes later Philip checked out, picked up a danish and coffee and headed for the garage with Ai in tow. They were headed to the lawyers to get Fuck Machines International (FMI) started, then to the bank, then to San Jose to get more of her stuff.

In the car his phone rang as they were having a dispute over the superiority of MIG versus oxyacetylene welding. It was Karla so he put her through the car stereo.

"Hi, Karla. How are you and Tim?"

"We've been talking and fighting all night. He's at work now."

"Hi Karla, it's Ai."

"Hi sweetie, is Mei Chun with you guys? I've got her iPhone."

"No, she left for work. Is he still upset?"

"I don't think so. He got tired of being angry at around two. We just talked and fell asleep a few hours ago."

"Why don't you call in sick, honey?" Ai suggested.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds