• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Not So Innocent Ch. 01

Not So Innocent Ch. 01

12

Disclaimer: This story isn't real; this is fiction, so this is not meant to represent how the celebrities act in real life and nothing of the sort. People of minor age should not read this, even though it is not meant to harm anyone (any harm done to reader's hands are no responsibility of mine). Fantasy is apparently still legal. English is not my first language, so forgive any minor problems.

*****

"Hey, congratulations Saoirse!"

"You were great!"

The pretty blonde with the dark red dress kept smiling and nodding, acknowledging the comments as she kept moving along the hall. They had all been to the premiere of her recent film, 'The Host', and while the reaction to the film was somewhat mixed (to say the least) they seemed to have unanimously agreed that Saoirse was great.

For her, though, there was no motive for partying. The story truly did have potential, and she truly believed this could have been great, but not only was she disappointed with the final result it seemed that the critics at the premiere were not excited at it either. Plus, the party event that followed wasn't much better. These events, being mostly just another way to get in contact with the important people from the industry, always bored her; moreover, she didn't have anyone close with her in the party to talk with, so she had to keep walking amongst the other guests and occasionally stop to listen to their infinitely long and boring stories.

Sure, she had become pretty close to the rest of the cast; but Jake and Max were being hogged by the other female guests and producers wanting to make them the new teen heartthrobs, Diane was mostly being interviewed or had her agent keep presenting her around, and she felt uncomfortable intruding on Andrew and his wife.

Deciding to get a bit of air, Saoirse eventually excused herself from a producer who kept bragging about his latest successes and (apparently) trying to convince her to star in one of his newest projects. Once on the balcony, she breathed a sigh as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the night's air.

"Sometimes it gets quite hard to handle."

Saoirse let her head hang down, letting out a grunt at hearing an 'intruder's' voice. Turning her head to look at the person, she was quite surprised by who it was.

"I didn't know you were here."

Approaching Saoirse in the balcony, dressed in a thin little black dress that left most of her back uncovered, was the pale-skinned star of the 'Twilight Saga' movies: Kristen Stewart.

"'The Host' is being mostly marketed as the new 'Twilight', so of course they wanted someone from the former in here." Kristen stood besides Saoirse, giving a brief look of sympathy towards the blonde before looking at the sky. "My manager pretty much forced me to come here. About restoring my image or something like that."

Saoirse remembered the scandal about Kristen and the director of one of her latest pictures, but decided to not comment on that.

"Is that your first time in one of these parties?" Kristen asked, taking a side glance at her.

"In a way. I went to a couple others, but in those I had someone to talk to or keep close. Isn't really the case here."

"Didn't hit off with one of the guys?" Kristen had a smirk on her face, almost making Saoirse blush. "Come on, they are quite hot, ain't them?"

"I never noticed." Now Saoirse really was blushing, and turned her face away from Kristen. Truth be told, she DID notice Jake and Max (how could she not, when most of their scenes together involved some romantic tension between their characters or pure snuggling?), but she felt uncomfortable talking about it. "People don't necessarily hit it off just because they are starring together."

"Oh, you would be surprised..."

"Anyway, what did you think of the film?" Saoirse decided to change the topic before she got more uncomfortable. Kristen resisted the urge to laugh at the younger girls face.

"Meh, it's better than the Twilight Saga, that's for sure. But I sincerely can't think of much more to praise." Kristen made a face as if thinking. "You were great, though. Why was an Oscar-nominated young girl like you doing in that thing?!"

"Thanks. I sincerely thought it was going to be good! Seriously, the idea of the invasion was nice, wasn't it?" Saoirse tried to defend her film.

"If you think that was nice, you haven't seen Invasion of Body Snatchers. That was where this came from. But seriously, this is a Stephenie Meyer work. You really thought this would end up as more than a half-assed plot to write her twisted romance fantasies?" At this, a look of realization crossed Kristen's face as she smirked lecherously at Saoirse. "I get it now. You accepted the work exactly because of the guys, didn't you? You just wanted an excuse to snuggle with a hottie in front of the camera, ain't I right?"

Saoirse did a double take at this and her face went as red as her dress. "No! Of course not!"

"Of course, with all the on-screen romance you would have to make the chemistry between you work well, which could require some off-screen 'rehearsal'." Kristen's voice gave a special intonation to the last word that made it obvious its real meaning. "And the studio would be more than willing to give it an extra push, marketing you as a couple to attract fans."

"OH MY GOD!" Saoirse brought her hands up, hiding her red face on them. She looked like she could pass out at any moment, considering the amount of blood going to her face. This time, Kristen did not resist and let out a loud belly laugh, bringing her hand up to help control herself.

"My God, girl, pull yourself together! No need to be so shy!" Managing to keep it down, Kristen turned to look fully at Saoirse with a smile on her face. "Off-screen hooking up is more common than you think."

Saoirse looked up, her still red face scrunched in an angry look. "Yeah, coming from the woman who hooked with her co-star, then cheated on him with the director of her next film, a married man no less..." She stopped as she saw the shocked look on Kristen's face.

For a moment neither spoke, the Irish-American too shocked at the words that came out of her mouth. She was about to apologize before the brunette grinned and inched closer to her.

"Wanna in on a secret?" Inching closer and her voice almost on a whisper, she continued. "His wife knew about it too."

Saoirse's eyes widened and her mouth hanged open in shock, Kristen's grin widening. The blonde was way too prudish, too innocent...

"B-But what about the scandal? She kicked him out... They almost broke up... She..."

"Yep, she knew and was okay with it. But of course, once a picture got out, she had to make herself seem like a victim and all. In the end it all worked out: they made it seem like they were breaking up, she magnanimously forgave him and took him back, I got off easily since the marriage wasn't broken." Saoirse was shocked, though she could see the reasoning in the decision. But why had she... "Besides, if they found out she got into the action with us THEN it would be a problem."

Saoirse gasped at this new information, her face once again morphing into one of utter disgust. Yet, Kristen noticed, there seemed to be something else in her eyes...

"Oh seriously? Do you think that is repugnant or something? What is repugnant, the thought of a threesome or of doing another girl like that?" Leaning close again, her mouth close to Saoirse's ear, she whispered. "Or the fact you are liking this little talk?"

"Okay, I've had enough." An embarrassed Saoirse turned away from Kristen, starting to move back inside to the party. Before she moved away, though, Kristen grabbed her arm and the blonde turned around, fixing a glare at the brunette.

"What?"

Leering right back at the blonde, Kristen didn't give her a chance to react as she pulled her in and crashed her lips against hers.

Saoirse's eyes shot open at the touch, and for a moment her mind seemed to blank. She didn't push away, nor reacted at all; just stood there, unconsciously feeling Kristen's lips move against hers. There was something nice about it...

Seeing the blonde's clear blue eyes shut, Kristen pulled her closer and, deciding to be bolder, pried her mouth open with her tongue. For a moment she felt Saoirse moan and her tongue move against her; suddenly, though, the Irish-American seemed to snap back to reality.

Pushing Kristen away she brought her hand to her mouth, wiping it. "What the fuck?"

Licking her lips, Kristen moved forward. "For being such a prude, you certainly seemed to enjoy it." As Saoirse seemed to be immobilized, Kristen leaned into her ear as she passed by her. "I'm staying at one of the hotel's room. If you want, and I know you will, you can stay around after the party ends."

Giving a brief nibble on the blonde's ear, she left her still paralyzed in shock alone in the balcony.

"See you later, Sir-sha".

For the rest of the party, Saoirse couldn't help thinking about the 'Twilight' star and what happened. She was still confused by it. She had never heard someone talk like that; the way Kristen talked about such a subject, such a wrong and inappropriate subject like that... It had shocked her, yes, but instead of repulsing her it had made her feel funny, hot and excited...

And then there was that kiss. She had no problem with homosexuals/bisexuals, but she had never fancied herself as one. She liked men, had boyfriends, admittedly got hot at the idea of her scenes with Jake and Max... But the brunette's kiss had not been unpleasant; it had made her feel more than the kisses she shared during 'The Host's filming...

She was confused and conflicted inside, but she knew she had liked it. And she felt herself more and more willing to accept her proposition, even though she knew what Kristen truly planned.

Which was why, as she talked with Diane Kruger while leaving the party, she looked for Kristen at the hotel's lobby.

"Hey, Saoirse!"

Saoirse head whipped back at Diane's direction at her voice, and quickly apologized for not paying attention.

"That is okay. Are you looking for someone?"

"Well..."

"So, there you are Saoirse."

The young blonde's body tensed as she heard the voice saying her name (Sir-sha, how funny to hear someone get it right). Kristen stood at her side, a small smile on her face that spoke volumes to her; she couldn't get why people often complained that she was expressionless.

"So, Saoirse" ("There she goes, saying my name again") "did you consider my proposal?"

Opening her mouth, she struggled a bit to find her voice but managed to finally blurt out. "Yes." Turning to Diane, she explained. "It has been a very stressful day, I'm quite tired. So my friend Kristen offered to let me stay the night."

"No problem, sweet. Sometimes we just need a good, friendly company to recover from these stressful days." Smiling at both girls, Diane moved to the hotel's front door. "Have a good night, you two!"

Waving as she left, Saoirse soon found herself being dragged to the elevator by her companion. Once inside, Kristen pushed the button to her floor and turned to look at her with a pleased smile.

"I have to admit, for a moment I thought you would turn me down."

As she looked at the brunette, Saoirse remembered their moment together a few hours before and felt herself get hot. A feeling she had never quite experienced in public, much less ever thought of acting on, took over her as she looked into Kristen's eyes.

"Well, I still have time to change my mind." Moving closer to the brunette, letting her hips sway a bit (something that did not go unnoticed), she added. "Why don't you further convince me?"

Aroused by the younger girl's boldness, Kristen moved before she could even think. Pushing Saoirse back against the elevator's wall, she quickly smashing her lips against the blonde's again; this time, it was a hungry kiss, filled with lust and without the gentleness from before. In a moment Saoirse was moaning and her lips were parted to let the other's tongue in, as a hand went to the back of her head to pull her in further.

When the elevator's door finally opened, they was no one was in the corridor. Had there been, they would find themselves a sight capable of making any man hard in an instant: the two young starlets pressing their bodies together, their mouths and tongues clashing in a messy but passion-filled kiss. Both had a hand around the other's head, pulling the other into the kiss, while Saoirse's other hand rested on Kristen's backside and Kristen's on Saoirse's ass.

Saoirse's hand went from her backside to her front as they broke their kiss. Her eyes were hazy with lust, and she timidly bit her lips; Kristen, meanwhile, had a sultry grin on her face as she dove forward to kiss the milky white skin of her neck. Before she could, though, she felt Saoirse push her back; the blonde followed suit, taking them both out of the elevator before it closed again and quickly pushing Kristen against the corridor's wall.

Kristen let a squeal of surprise at the younger girl's boldness, totally unexpected from what she had shown before. "I guess she isn't as innocent as I thought." Her squeal soon turned into a moan as the blonde did what she had tried before, bringing her head down to kiss Kristen's neck.

"Oh, yes, just like that Sir-sha."

"I love it when you say my name. Not many manage to pronounce it right." Saoirse said between kisses. Soon she placed a hand behind Kristen's thigh, lifting it and making the brunette cross a leg around her waist.

"I can't believe you never did a woman. Are you sure?"

"Uh-hum." Saoirse made a positive sound, as she started sucking Kristen on the junction between her neck and shoulder. This spot seemed to be extra sensitive, as Kristen let a bigger moan and grabbed Saoirse's hair.

"Let's get inside. I don't think you are ready for sex in public just yet, Sir-sha."

Groaning as Kristen yanked her hair to stop her, Saoirse looked at her with a fire in her eyes she had never felt before. That idea actually felt arousing, but she agreed it was better one step at a time. With a brief kiss, Kristen started walking away to her room's door knowing the other was following closely.

"You've never really been with a girl, but have you thought of it before? I mean, Diane is a hot piece of ass too."

"I haven't."

"But now I probably will, thanks." Saoirse felt like adding; she had to admit, Diane IS quite a looker. Maybe she should have invited her along?

"What a pity. I would love to fuck her. And Emily Browning was on the film too, was she not? I've heard she is a great pussy eater, probably had the time of her life in that 'Sucker Punch' shit."

Opening her room's door, Kristen quickly entered and let Saoirse follow. Soon, both girls were pressed together again; Kristen managed to make her walk backwards so she was on the edge of the couch. Breaking their kiss and looking at her lust-filled eyes, Kristen quickly pulled the straps of her dress off, letting it fall neatly and pool around her feet.

Saoirse quickly ogled the pale girl's naked body, licking her lips as she noticed both her erect nipples and the small bush between her legs. Kristen went forward, doing the same to the other girl's dress, before she pushed Saoirse onto the couch and followed suit; soon they were both laying naked together on the couch, their bodies intertwined and they snuggled fervently.

Sitting up with the brunette on her lap, Saoirse dove her head to once again kiss along Kristen's neck. As one of her hands caressed the brunette's thighs, she trailed her kisses lower to her collarbone before reaching her breasts.

"Ooooohh! Yes, Sir-sha!!" Kristen moaned, grabbing her head to push her further into her chest. Taking it as incentive, Saoirse raised her kisses till she reached her nipples and grabbed them with her lips, biting softly and then soothing it with her tongue. Kristen's moans got louder and louder as the blonde worked her nipples.

"Yeeees, that is it! Keep sucking my tits... Like that..."

As Saoirse took her breast in her mouth and sucked on it, Kristen let one of her hands drift to her front and roughly grabbed Saoirse's breast, kneading and roughly handling them. The blonde moaned, the breast still in her mouth as Kristen pushed her head strongly to stop her from letting go. Finally, she yanked on Saoirse's hair roughly to make her look up; the blonde's eyes were shut tightly, her mouth opened in an O as she moaned and reveled in the pleasure of having her petit breasts handled like that.

"You like that, eh? Like it rough, Sir-sha?" Kristen asked, diving forward to give a quick but strong kiss on her open mouth. The younger star gave a scream of pleasure as two fingers pinched her nipples. "I learned that with Ashley during the filming. She really got off on a bit of rough handling, but then she was quite sluttish anyway. But you... Never thought that shy and innocent girl could be so naughty..."

Moving a bit so as to straddle Saoirse rather than sit on her lap, Kristen roughly pulled her hair to make her move up too. Diving forward, she roughly bit on Saoirse's neck ("This will definitely leave a mark..." Saoirse had a brief moment of clarity to think) before going further down and grabbing her left tit with her mouth. It wasn't too difficult: if she had to guess, Saoirse was probably just a 30A, slightly smaller than herself. Nibbling at the bud, Kristen relished on the whimper of pleasure Saoirse let out; all the while, a hand caressed and fondled the right breast.

After a while, as she focused her mouth's ministrations on the right breast, her hands drifted low and slowly reached the girl's thigh. As she sucked on her tit like a baby and enjoyed both the feast and the moans and whimpers that accompanied it, her hand moved to cup Saoirse's mound and a finger started rubbing against her pussy, making Saoirse's whimpers intensify.

Finally letting go of her breast, Kristen pulled her hair and made her lay down sideways on the couch. Laying back against her so they were pretty much spooning, a hand still roughly grabbing that beautiful blond hair, she made two of her fingers slowly pry open Saoirse's lower lips while another started rubbing her clit, making Saoirse give a brief scream.

Leaning down and gently kissing the girls jaw line till her ear, Kristen whispered seductively. "Calm down, Sir-sha. Have you never played with yourself either?"

"I have..." Saoirse's voice came out a husky whisper; her face was almost buried on the couch, but she turned it enough so she could look at Kristen from the corner of her half-lidded eyes. "But I've never had someone else do it... I always thought lesbians used toys or something when not eating each other out..."

"There is a first time for everything." As she said that, her finger started to slowly penetrate Saoirse and the blonde turned her face away again, muffling her scream on the couch. "I have some toys, but I don't wanna use them now. If I wanted a cock I would have asked a bellboy or something."

Leaning closer to her ear, Kristen whispered seductively. "This is strictly girl on girl, pussy on pussy..."

Shuddering at the tone, Saoirse buried her face even more on the couch as Kristen's finger started moving inside; for a moment she relaxed as Kristen started pulling out, before suddenly plunging back in this time fast and rough. Soon a rhythm was made, as Kristen vigorously fingered the younger girl; after a while Saoirse's screams turned into moans and whimpers of pleasure as she started to buckle her hips against the brunette's finger.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Not So Innocent Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds