• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Franchise Girls Club

Franchise Girls Club

1234

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction; none of these events ever occurred, and those celebrities shown here do not act this way. This is purely fantasy and should be treated as such; furthermore, no minors should continue reading this.

*****

"I still can't believe I'm here with you guys!"

Shailene Woodley, the young 22-year-old rising star, could barely contain her excitement as she lifted her drink to her lips once again. Sitting by a nightclub's table, she wore a simple button-up blue shirt and jeans which, combined with her tomboyish looks and short hair, could make her easily mistaken for a young male by anyone who looked at her from afar.

Though anyone who did would also be too busy being jealous of the 'boy' considering whom her companion was.

"Then you better start believing it, 'cause now you are one of us and we always stick together." Said, the blonde at her side.

With an equally short hair, only blonde and in a more feminine cut, and wearing a black top with a jacket over and a long black skirt, was none other than a cheerful Jennifer Lawrence. The blonde sweetheart and Shailene were sitting by a table at the club's corner, well hidden from everyone's eyes.

As the music started stopping, they stopped chatting as they saw another girl approaching the table.

"Hey Alex, glad you managed to come." Jennifer said, raising a glass to her. The newcomer, bright-eyed Alexandra Daddario, smiled back as she greeted the two girls.

"Where are Emma and Kristen?" She asked as she sat down.

"We are right here." Said a British-accented voice as the two girls in question appeared, drinks in hand. "We were on the bar, but we saw you arrive."

The two sat down, which completed their little group and the eye pleasing sight most males would love to see.

Besides Shailene and Jennifer, Kristen Stewart had her dark brown locks long and left casually wild. She was clad in nothing but tight jeans and an almost see-through, loose top, the outline of her black bra visible from underneath.

Emma Watson, on the other hand, was dressed in a nice but rather loose white dress and a matching skirt, in fact so matching they could be mistaken as part of the dress. Her clothing hug her body nicely but not in a vulgar way, elegant but still very attractive.

Alexandra Daddario, was dressed in a relatively simpler outfit. She had a black top that was open around the back, being held up by straps behind her neck; it still hugged enough to accentuate her impressive chest. Right down she had a very short mini-skirt that revealed most of her thighs, giving her overall a very sexy look.

"So, Shailene." Kristen asked their new friend. "How are you enjoying our little date so far?"

Her expression elicited chuckles from around the table as Shailene laughed along. "It is great! I mean, just being with you guys is already amazing! I... I can't..."

"Believe me, she truly can't." Jennifer quipped. "She has been babbling about how unbelievable this is every five minutes. Please, don't get her started again."

Shailene blushed a bit. "Well, don't worry Shai. We all stick together-"

"I've told her that too."

The five girls chuckled again as they downed their drinks. "I know it can be overwhelming at first." Said the British of the group. "I mean, in the last few years you went from a common girl to playing along with George Clooney and Kate Winslet!"

"Not that common, I hope." Shailene said. "I mean, I've done smaller roles in TV and films since I was younger. I even played in 'The OC', though most people don't remember."

"Sorry, I'm guilty." Alexandra said, looking sheepish as the others looked at her. "I used to watch that."

"I played Willa Holland's role in the first season." Shailene helped. "Then my character left for the second season, which made me leave too, and when she came back they decided to go with Willa."

"I remember Willa." Jennifer said. "I worked with her in my first film. It was really shitty, but she was really kind. And she is doing 'Arrow' now, so she may become big soon."

"I hope." Alexandra muttered under her breath, though the others heard. She noticed their looks. "Uhm... No offence, Shai, but I really liked Willa in 'The OC'. I would love to have her in our group too."

"Then why don't you invite her too?" Shailene asked.

"Because that kinda misses the point of our little club?" Kristen said in a slightly sarcastic tone, enough to make Shailene blush in shame. "I mean, we are Franchise Girls. It is supposed to be a private club, just for us."

"What Kristen is trying to say is that we have a motif for our get-together." Emma jumped in, apologizing for the 'Twilight' star's rudeness. "I mean, there are us, Alexa Vega, Vanessa Hudgens... All are or were leading ladies from movie franchises."

"I feel special when you put it like this." Shailene blushed, then blushed even harder when Jennifer Lawrence hugged her.

"You certainly are!" The girls laughed.

They kept chatting animatedly about themselves and whichever gossip came up. Emma eventually excused herself from the group as she went to the bathroom; only then did Shailene notice Kristen was also missing from the table.

She didn't get to dwell on that for long as Alexandra got up and took the seat at her side. With her at one side and Jennifer at the other, Shailene suddenly found herself quite shy...

-

Having noticed the person missing from the table, Emma excused herself to find her. Not that she would have to look far; she immediately went to the most likely place, though not 'most likely' for the usual reasons. "Why is it that I knew you would be here?"

Kristen Stewart stopped washing her face as she looked at her friend coming in through the door. "Similar minds think alike."

"Oh please, we aren't similar in this point." Emma Watson replied, moving closer as she sighed. "So, what were you doing? Weed or coke?"

Kristen raised an eyebrow. "Why? Want a bit too?"

Emma sighed again. "You know I don't do that. Anyway, what are your thoughts on her?"

"Shailene?" Kristen asked, turning around to lean against the sink. "Meh, she seems okay. Jennifer seemed to take a real liking to her... Do you think she does weed? With all her ecological bullshit she says she is in, I was thinking of offering some to her."

"Who knows?" Emma turned to the sink, checking herself on the bathroom mirror. Kristen noticed the 'conversation is over' gesture from her friend and huffed, but then started smirking.

With a quick movement Kristen got behind Emma, putting both hands on the sink at either side of the girl so the Brit was effectively trapped. By the time Emma noticed it was too late, as she turned to find herself trapped between the sink and Kristen.

"Come on, KStew, someone may come in and see us."

"You know I hate this nickname." Kristen hissed through gritted teeth, pushing forward against the brunette until she was almost sitting on the sink. Emma groaned a bit but grinned. "And you are liking it, you prude bitch."

Emma frowned at the 'insult', but didn't get a chance to reply as Kristen leaned forward and pressed her lips against her neck. Emma soon started moaning as Kristen started moving around her neck, kissing and licking before slowly moving upwards.

"Can you imagine how many horny fanboys would love to watch this scene?" Kristen asked with a smile, moving back to watch Emma's face. The British, in turn, glared hotly at her before finally throwing her arms around her neck and pulling the pale girl closer, smashing their lips in a passionate kiss.

And it was this scene, Hermione Granger pressed tightly against a bathroom sink by Bella Swann while they made out, that Beatrice Prior saw when she opened the bathroom door.

"Holy fuck!" Shailene exclaimed, paralyzed by the sight she was witnessing. Immediately the two lovers broke off and looked at her; Emma blushing, wide-eyed and looking a bit ashamed while Kristen smirked sultrily, keeping herself pressed as much as possible against the Brit while looking at the newcomer.

"Shit. Look, Shai..." Emma started, trying to explain the situation. She tried to push Kristen away but found the 'Twilight' star incompliant. "Bloody hell, Kristen, let me explain to her."

"What is there to explain? I think she witnessed enough." Kristen turned to a still stunned Shailene Woodley, who had her mouth hanging open. "And I think she doesn't mind either."

With that Kristen turned back to Emma, moving one of her dress' straps to start exposing her breast. Before Emma could stop Kristen dove downwards and planted her lips on the exposed skin, giving a small love-bite to make the brunette moan in surprise and shame.

"Oh my God... I'm... I'm sorry to have interrupted." An embarrassed Shailene quickly apologized before running away from the bathroom.

Seeing this, Emma used all her willpower to give a strong push and make Kristen disengage from her body. "Why did you do that?!"

"Oh, come on. She was going to discover one way or another." Kristen whined, trying to grab her (girl)friend's hips but having Emma push her hands away. "Seriously, Em! At least she won't be so surprised when one of us makes a pass on her. Or are you just angry she might think you are taken?"

"Oh, don't you dare get jealous!"

"Who said I'm jealous? If anything, the thought of a threesome with you two makes me even hotter.,," Kristen once again moved forward, only to be stopped. "C'mon, let Jen and Alex sort it out. You know how horny I get when I'm stoned..."

"Sorry, Kristen, but you fucked up right now." Emma moved her dress' strap back in place, fixing herself up before moving to the door. "I've got to find her before she quits on us. You know how bad this is going to get if she lets it out?"

"I told you, Jen and Alex can fix that." Kristen followed her, her tone turning into a whine. "Are you seriously gonna leave me fucking hanging?! I'm going to explode if I don't fuck you right now!"

"Take that as punishment. Now excuse me." With that Emma left after Shailene, leaving a frustrated Kristen Stewart in the bathroom.

...

"Fucking righteous limey. She is gonna get hers soon enough." Kristen mumbled darkly, obviously in a now-gloomy mood after being denied sex from her friend.

As she left the bathroom shortly after Emma—waiting for a moment to see if she would come back or not—she looked around her, seeing the usual partying and dancing around the nightclub. After a while of searching her eyes found the table they were in; she could make out the four others sitting around it, though she could not make what they were talking or even their reactions from the distance.

"I told her that ecoshit didn't mind it." Kristen grumbled, seeing enough to know the 'Divergent' star wasn't throwing a fit. She grunted in exasperation. "Damnit, know what do I do... What the fuck are you looking at?"

Her question was directed at a guy standing close by, leaning against the wall and looking at her. He blinked in surprise at being caught staring and tried looking away.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." Kristen moved towards him. "Wait, do I know you?"

Now the man looked nervous at her enquires, and Kristen was sure she knew him from somewhere.

"I-I don't think so, Ms. Stewart..." He replied meekly, followed by a barely audible whisper. "Shit..."

After a few moments of silence, Kristen started smirking as she finally 'recognized' him.

"You are one of Emma's guys, aint't you?" Kristen said playfully, and he gulped at being caught. "Heh, should have expected that horny limey would be prepared for the night. Was she planning to make a... 'party'?"

One of the highlights of their little girl club was that it was private, and what Shailene caught was just an appetizer compared to the more common occurrences. It wasn't uncommon for their get-togethers to turn into outright fucking; as such, in order to spice up things, they often brought guys along. They all had good, trustworthy guys on their paycheck for these occasions; guys who would be at their beck and call, knew how to be discreet and—of course—were willing to fuck them as much as they wanted.

"Let me guess, you weren't supposed to be seen?" Kristen asked sultrily, to which the man nodded while keeping an 'I am fucked' expression on his face. "Don't worry, it is alright..."

Kristen moved closer to him, placing her hand seductively against his chest, as she looked him over. Smiling as she saw how positively his body seemed to react, she without warning pushed against his body strongly. He groaned as his back flattened against the wall, unable to avoid her body as her small breasts pressed against his chest... And her hand moved downwards.

"You certainly are one of Emma's boys. She is a fucking size queen, after all..." Kristen said huskily, her voice almost a whisper as she grabbed and massage his boner through his pants. "I'm very horny right now, and your boss left me hanging. Think you can take her place, big guy?"

He groaned, eyes closed as he tried resisting her tease. "She is going to be pissed I left my post, much less had sex without her permission..."

"Oh, fuck her. She owes me." She hissed, her hands tightening around his crotch and making him whimper slightly. "If anything happens I will just employ you myself."

He mentally debated the matter for a couple moments, then looked over at the table's direction. Then he looked back at Kristen, who was glaring at him as she waited. "Where?"

Smirking, Kristen guided them around the club, moving through the crowds of people. He barely paid attention to the path she was taking them on, far too entranced he was; only when she led them through the club's backdoor and into the alley behind it did he snap back to reality.

Without another word Kristen pushed him against the wall, and before he could react she was going down on her knees, his pants unzipped and down as she took his hard cock in her mouth.

"Oh God!" He moaned loudly, his face scrunching tightly as he felt her tongue swirl around the head and her lips suck him in.

He moved his hands down, running his fingers along her hair and to her cheek. She glared up at him, keeping her gaze on his as she licked along his member and lightly bobbed on it.

"Have you gotten this before, hm?" She asked, taking him out of her mouth but continuing to stroke with her hand. "Tell me, how many times have I sucked your cock? How many times have you felt my lips and my tongue around it?"

He could only grunt and moan, unable to answer her. Kristen continued with her torture, smirking sultrily and glaring at him with half-lidded eyes while her hand jerked him off, occasionally licking or touching her lips on it. "How many times have you fucked me? Tell me..."

"Far too many to count...!" He finally yelled at her, his hand closing on her hair and pulling her face back into his cock, almost slamming her face into it. "Now, shut the fuck up!"

Kristen moaned around his cock, whether in approval or not he didn't know or care. Still glaring up at him, the former 'Twilight' star started bobbing her head up and down on his cock, sucking him in deeply as his hand in her hair further guided her movement.

"That's it... Keep taking that hard cock... Damn, you are so good at this..." He told her, earning a couple hums in approval.

Placing his other hand at the side of her head, he tightened his hold and started moving her face himself, forcing her to take even more of his cock inside. Kristen didn't seem to mind as she let him take control, more and more of his inches finding their way inside her.

In no time Kristen started gagging as his dick invaded her narrow throat, his hands keeping her from withdrawing and forcing her to keep him balls-deep in. She coughed a bit as he moved his hips back, giving her space for a moment before thrusting back forward and proceeding to literally face-fuck her.

"That is it, show me how good a cocksucker you are!" He grunted, continuing to slam into her. Looking down, he saw to his amusement that she had already snaked a hand inside her jeans and, from the movement of her arm, was already getting lost in her own pleasure.

He let go of her head, letting her draw her face away from his waist and breathe freely again. He looked down at her, seeing her glare straight into his eyes, their gaze locked into each other as she continued fingering herself.

"I thought you said you wanted me to do that?" He asked, teasingly. "What use am I if you can do it yourself?"

"Then why don't you make yourself useful?" She growled back, never breaking eye contact or slowing down her masturbation. "Come on, you bastard. Come fuck me!"

Almost immediately he reached down and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her to her feet. As he got her standing he kept a hold of her arms, keeping her from continuing her activities; with a swift, almost brutish movement, he turned them around and pushed her against the wall.

"That is more like it." Kristen said, keeping her eyes trained on his. With one hand he pinned her hands above her head; with the other he drifted down her body, inside her shirt and groped her breasts. "Hhmm... That is way more like it... Come on, take my clothes off!"

Not one to question her, he let go of her hands—which she kept obediently over her head—to grab the hem of her semi-see-through top, pulling it over her head and revealing her pale body and small, bra-encased boobs to him.

"You know, I never really stopped to admire these." He said, unclasping her bra and moving to fondle the small pert mounds.

"There is not much to admire." Kristen said, her voice pretty much ordering him to disagree.

"But there still is something." With a smirk he lowered himself so he was eye-level with her breasts, the nipples hard and protruding as he pinched and groped the little mounds. Accepting the unspoken invitation he leaned forward to give them a teasing lick, earning a laughing moan from the starlet. "They seem sensitive, too."

As he continued to lick and tease her, she once again moved her hands downwards into her pants. Rubbing herself slowly, the dark haired girl couldn't help whimpering when he closed his mouth around a breast, suckling and biting at her sensitive skin.

"Do they taste good, hm?" She asked, putting her idle hand on his short hair as she grinned at his worship. "Say, is it the first time you do that?"

"I never had the chance." He said, taking his mouth off her for a second before start to give small sucks along the smallish mound. "I might have cummed on them, though."

"You fucker." She said, grinning.

As he eventually drew back from her body, he started moving upwards, kissing along her collarbone, up her neck and jaw. As his face came upon hers, their mouths came together in a searing, lust-filled motion as they kissed hotly, immediately putting their tongues to work against each other.

In a couple moments, in a mess of limbs and instinct-guided movements, their situation had already escalated: Kristen's jeans and underwear were pooled on the floor; she was lifted from the floor, her legs wrapped around his waist as his fully erected cock nested comfortably inside her; their mouths joined together, kissing passionately as he thrust his hips into her and used his hands holding her by the thighs/ass to further move her.

"Hhhmmm... Fuck...!" She hissed against him whenever their mouths separated, their foreheads continuing to touch as they glared at each other. "Yes... Like that, don't stop..."

"You like it, hm? You love having that spoiled cunt fucked raw, don't you?" He whispered back, earning a growl from his current lover as he pushed her against the wall. With the building's side helping to support her body, he could redirect more of his strength and focus on the fucking and started impaling her harder and deeper.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Franchise Girls Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds