• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Plumbers

Plumbers

12

"Tracy!" My mum shouted up the stairs.

"Yes mum," I replied as I laid on my bed watching TV.

"You will be in later won't you? Remember, I told you the plumbers are coming round to do some work."

"Yeh I remember, I'll be in." It wasn't like I had anything else to do. I was 18 and fresh out of school with no job to go to. I live at home with my mum and dad and helped out around the house when I could, generally doing the housework whilst they were at work. And by the looks of things, today was going to be no different, however, there would be a couple of plumbers in the house installing a new boiler.

I jumped in the shower before they came and there was going to be no hot water for me to have a shower later. I gave my legs a going over with the razor whilst in there, and also my pussy. I loved the feeling of having a completely clean shaven pussy, in a strange way it made me feel naughty.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my slim body and walked along the landing to my bedroom at the front of the house. I pulled the curtains together a little bit and dropped my towel to the floor. My wet blonde hair dripping down my back as I went over to my wardrobe, the drips rolling down the small of my back and onto my peachy, pert bum. The cool air on my skin causing goose bumps and stiffening my nipples on my 34DD's. I was quite proud of my body and enjoyed showing it off when I could.

I stood naked in front of the mirror on my wardrobe door and blow dried my hair, I tied it back in a loose ponytail and picked out my favourite pink "forbidden" thong and wriggled into it, pulling the string sides up high. I had a matching plunge bra which I put on and then dug out my short denim shorts and pulled them up my silky smooth legs. I grabbed my moisturiser and squirted some on my hands and began rubbing it into my legs, I'm only 5ft6in so my legs aren't the longest.

I put on a white vest top which was nearly too small, but I managed to squeeze it over my big boobs, it almost made them look bigger being squeezed into a top too small. My top didn't quite reach the waistband of my denim shorts, leaving my pink thong string in clear view.

Happy with the look and hoping the plumbers would appreciate it too, I headed downstairs, just as I got to the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang. I headed towards the door and could see two figures in the frosted glass of the door. I opened the door and standing in front of me were two very tall black guys.

"Good morning miss." The older guy said, "I'm Bernard and this is my son Leroy, we're your local, friendly plumbers." He said with an easy smile which extended to his eyes. Both men were easily over 6ft tall, Bernard looked to be in his late forties and had a sprinkling of grey hair dotted throughout his short afro giving him a somewhat distinguished look. He was clean shaven and was wearing a grey polo shirt with his company logo on over his left breast, his top was relatively tight across his broad chest and his biceps bulged as he held his plumbers bag by the straps in one hand. His top was tucked into a pair of blue combat trousers.

"Please come in." I said and began walking along the wooden hallway, my feet quiet on the floor compared to the noise of their boots. I gave an extra wiggle to my bum as they followed, hoping they were looking. Once in the kitchen where the boiler was, I turned and leant against the work top, my hands either side of me resting on the top behind me, stretching my already tight top even tighter. "Can I get you guys anything?" I asked with an innocent look on my face.

Both of them openly looked me up and down. "I'd say." Leroy said and gave me a wink. Leroy was very much like his dad in build and physique. He had the same top tucked into the same combat trousers, his hair was shaved short and there was something magnetic about his eyes, he had a short and neatly kept goatee. A dark tattoo was emerging from under the sleeve of his right bicep.

"I'd love a drink of orange or something similar please," Bernard said. Dropping his bag and looking at the boiler.

I grabbed them both an orange juice and put the glasses down in front of them.

"Can you show us where the hot water tank is please?" Bernard asked.

"Sure, follow me please." I said and turned on my heal. They both followed, Leroy first and then Bernard. Again, I over played the wiggle in my walk as I bounced my way upstairs, turning slightly when I got to the top to come back along the landing towards the front of the house and noticing Leroy's eyes were fixated on my bum. I smiled to myself.

"It's right here." I said opening the airing cupboard door which was opposite my bedroom door.

"Lovely thank you." Bernard said looking inside, "Leroy, you start up here with draining the system and I'll start downstairs. Leroy nodded and went downstairs to grab his bag.

"If you need anything else, please just shout I'll be in my room." I shouted down the stairs to them.

A few minutes later Leroy come back up with his tool bag and a long length of hose. I left the door open to my room and at first watched from my bed as Leroy started attaching hoses to pipes. I got up off my bed and went and leant against my door frame, the frame splitting my boobs. I stood watching him as he leant into the cupboard, fumbling around the back of the hot water tank. I was checking out his form and I liked what I could see from behind him. "My, that's a long hose you've got there!" I said playfully.

"Oh this?" He said holding up the end of a piece of hose and looking over his shoulder at me, "this is nothing. I've got a longer length tucked away that I'm hoping to use later." An eyebrow raised in my direction.

I smiled back, "Oh really, now that is something I'd love to see and get my hands on." I said backing into my room, my eyes never leaving his. I sat on the edge of my bed and crossed my arms and grabbed a corner of my vest top and then pulled it off over my head so I was sitting in my bra on my bed. His eyes went wide and he backed out the airing cupboard and headed into my room. He gently pushed the door up behind him and took a couple of giant steps towards me. His crotch was suddenly level with my face and I was certain I could see the outline of his "hose" bulging in his combat trousers.

I reached up and unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down to around his ankles. There was a massive bulge in his dark blue CK boxer shorts. Now it was time for my eyes to go wide. I licked my lips in anticipation and slowly pulled down his boxers. A small, short tuft of black, curly hair coming into view at the start of his long, thick shaft. It just seemed to go on forever, his big balls coming into view before suddenly his cock sprung up into view, bouncing off my chin. I giggled as I looked up at him and then down at this beast of a black cock. It was nearly as long as my arm, the head of it swollen and permanently on view.

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra and dropped it to the floor, he reached down and squeezed my boobs with each hand. I thrust my chest up for him. "They're pretty sweet too." He said rolling a nipple between forefinger and thumb.

I took his cock in my hand and gently wanked it before guiding it down into my open and willing mouth. I started sucking on it eagerly, I loved sucking cock and one this big was a rarity and I was going to enjoy it. My hand following my mouth up and down and around his shaft, my tongue swirling around it. Taking his cock out of my mouth and licking down his long black shaft to his balls. Lifting his cock up I started sucking on his balls, one at a time, taking them in my mouth, licking them, cupping them with my other hand.

I licked back up his glistening cock and took his cock in my mouth again and really began to bob my head back and forth along his shaft. Leroy put a hand on my head and began to thrust gently in and out of my mouth. I tilted my head back and looked up at him and smiled, his cock still deep in my mouth. My spit gathering all along his shaft and balls, he took his cock out of my mouth and rubbed his cock and my spit all over my face before he pushed it back in my mouth. I started sucking eagerly and hard on his cock, my hands twisting around his shaft as my tongue and lips swirled around his swollen helmet. Spit dripping down onto my boobs, he reached down and rubbed the spit in, making my boobs shine with my spit.

The twisting and of my hands on his shaft and the swirling of my lips on his helmet was obviously doing the trick. I looked up, his head was tilted back slightly, his mouth open and his eyes closed. I then felt a twitch and my mouth instantly filled with his hot, creamy spunk. He pulled his cock out my mouth as I swallowed, he jerked his cock his cum spurting out and onto face, landing on my nose and up my face. I opened my mouth and he kept cumming, two spurts entering my mouth, another landing on my cheek, a load hitting my chin and then my neck and down onto my boobs.

He was looking down at me with a smile on his face, his cum rolling down my face, dripping from my chin and cheek onto my big boobs. I rubbed it in and took hold of his cock and used it to scoop the cum from my face and feed it into my mouth, sucking on it, tasting and enjoying his cum. "Best you get on with some work." I said to him with one final suck and lick of his cock.

He looked down at me a little shocked. "Come on now, "I said, "You've got a job to do." I gave him a wink and smile and playfully pushed him back. "Maybe we'll check out your "hose" again later if it needs emptying." I was absolutely gagging for his cock to be deep inside me, but I had to maintain some control and power over him, although by the feel of my pussy I'd only just managed to do that,

He smiled at that and pulled up his boxers and combats and stuffed his cock back inside and backed away from me. "I'll definitely be getting my hose out again later." He turned and left my bedroom, leaving my door open as I sat topless on my bed.

I picked up my bra and vest top and headed quickly along the landing to the bathroom, my tits bouncing as I went. I cleaned myself up quickly with cold water before putting my bra and top back on and heading downstairs.

"Hey Bernard, how are you getting on?" I asked as I went into the kitchen.

"Good thanks, so far it's going better than first anticipated." He replied looking back over at me and then down to my boobs and back up to my eyes.

The cold water and my heightened level of sexual energy had made my nipples stiff and they were clearly on view. I looked down at them and then back at him and raised my eyebrows to him. "See something you like the look of?" I asked.

"Sorry, I... I didn't mean... I"

"Please, don't apologise. Would you like a better look?" I asked but I didn't give him time to answer. I quickly repeated the same move I'd done 10 minutes earlier on his son and dropped my top to the floor and reached behind and unclasped my bra and dropped this to the floor. "Do you like?" I asked as I grabbed my own boobs and gave them a squeeze, pinching my hard nipples as I took steps towards him until my boobs were pushed up against him.

"Tracy, I...I shouldn't..." He started.

My hand dropped down to his crotch and felt a stirring in his trousers. "I think something wants to?" I took his hand and lifted it to my boobs and rested it on top. My hand around his as I stepped back and moved it down the front of them and squeezed his hand around my big boobs. My other hand still on his growing cock, gently squeezing it through the material. I left his hand on my boobs and he kept squeezing them and looked down at me, my other hand dropped down to the buttons and started undoing them. He didn't stop me. I undid the buttons and his trousers fell to the floor. His other hand came up to my boobs and began squeezing and pinching my nipple as well.

His cock was curling round in his tight white boxers, by the feel of things big cocks ran in the family. My hand went down the front of his boxers and felt the warmth of his fleshy cock, I clasped onto it, and again he didn't stop me.

"Ah! What the hell." He said and leant back against the worktop as I dropped to my knees taking his boxer shorts with me. His big black cock level with my mouth and yet again, WOW! It was another big black cock of pleasure, his curled up and left slightly. I took it in one hand and began sucking on it eagerly, looking up at him as I did. He smiled back down at me. His cock popping in and out of my mouth, I then licked down his long shaft and back up and took his cock in my mouth again. My hand on his balls, fondling them, gently caressing them. Bernard grabbed my blonde hair in one hand and held it up out the way as he looked and watched as I sucked eagerly and enjoyably on his cock. My pussy was absolutely soaking, I could feel the wet material against my skin, this time I wasn't going to control myself, I was going to let Bernard take me. I wanted to enjoy him inside me.

I stood up and stepped back from him slightly and undid the button on my small denim shorts and dropped them to the floor. I stood there in my pink "forbidden" thong and turned so my back was to him, I looked over my shoulder at him as I hooked the lace sides with my thumbs and started to pull my thong down. As I reached lower and lower I bent over, he took his cock in one hand and gave it a few long wanks as he watched. I stepped out of my thong as he stepped out of his trousers and with his cock in hand he approached me.

I moved and with my back to him and reached forward and placed my hands on the work top and lifted a leg up and placed it on the work top. My pussy and arse at the mercy of him. Bernard stepped closer and placed a hand on my bum and guided his cock towards my pussy. I felt it nudge my open lips and then I felt it slowly enter. My heart was nearly leaping out of my chest, I held my breath and bit my lip as slowly but surely his cock eased deeper and deeper inside my soaking wet and willing pussy.

He put his hands on my hips and slowly eased his cock out to the tip and then all the way back in and then out, this time when he pushed in deep I came on his cock. My pussy pulsing and trying to grip and milk his pussy, I kept cumming. I wanted to scream out loud so bad. My eyes screwed shut as I covered my mouth with a hand, my back arching, every muscle in my body pulsing. Finally I stopped writhing on his cock, I looked back at Bernard, a massive smile on his face, he winked at me and then began to fuck me hard and fast. I'm sure the slapping of my bum against his thighs could be heard upstairs but I was beyond the point of caring.

He was fucking me well but I needed a quick moment to gather myself. I pulled away from him and turned, dropping to my knees I took his sticky cock in my mouth. My white cum creating a white tide mark at the base of his cock. I licked it all off eagerly, tasting myself all on his cock.

I stood up and pulled him with me by his cock towards the side again and sat up on it and spread my legs wide for him. My hand on his cock I guided it towards my wet and open pussy. He plunged straight in this time, a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead onto me as he leant forward. He grabbed and squeezed and boob and hooked a leg with his other hand as he began to fuck me again.

Another orgasm was rapidly marching its way through my body, this time it looked like he would join me. I put a hand on his side and held him towards me, he got faster and faster, our breathing getting faster and faster together. My blonde hair all over my face as I threw my head back, he put a hand over my mouth again as I began to shake and shudder on his cock again as another orgasm ripped through my body, my pulsing pussy milking his cock and this time he came hard, his cock throbbing and unloading deep inside my white pussy, he kept thrusting and cumming deep inside me. Finally we stopped and rested his cock still deep in me and slowly relaxing.

"Oh wow." Is all I could manage to say. Which was more than him. He exhaled and pulled away from me, some of his cum leaking out of me and onto the kitchen worktop. I slid off the side and used my finger to scoop up the cum and drop it into my mouth.

"That's naughty." Bernard finally said as he began putting his trousers back on.

"I try to be." I replied and picked up my clothes, I wiggled back into my thong and shorts before putting my top back on, the smell of sex filling the room. I opened the back door from the kitchen to the garden to let some air in and realised it was getting hot outside.

"Best I have a little clear up and then get some sunbathing in." I said to him and with the smell of his cum filling my nostrils I left him getting back to work.

Upstairs, Leroy, had emptied the hot water tank and was slowly removing it from its position. I smiled at him and went into my room and left the door open. "What's your number then Leroy?" I asked. "I was thinking maybe I'll drop you a text later and you can pop round?"

We exchanged numbers and he got back to work as I did some tidying around the house before finally getting a little sunbathing done in the garden.

It was late afternoon by the time Bernard and Leroy had finished for the day, apparently they had another two days' work ahead of them! "Oh well." I thought to myself, "looks like I've got some entertainment for the next couple of days.

I started cooking dinner and it was ready just as mum and dad got home. As we sat around the dinner table they asked me how the plumbers were, I played it as cool as I could but I'm sure mum could tell there was something up with me as I spoke about them.

Later that evening as I relaxed on my bed in my dressing gown after a shallow bath of water which had been warmed up on the hob as we still had no hot water. Mum came into my room. Me and mum had a brilliant relationship, she was a redhead version of me. Absolutely gorgeous for a lady of 46. She put up with a lot of crap from dad at times, he enjoyed a drink and at times it would get out of hand. He'd never be violent or abusive to either of us but mum was more often than not on the receiving end of his short answers and demands. But she stuck by him, but if it wasn't for me I'm not sure she'd still be with him.

Mum came and laid next to me on my bed "So, the plumbers were ok were they?" She asked.

"Yeh they were cool, very pleasant and amicable. You'd love them." I replied looking at her and locking onto her eyes. Hoping she got my meaning.

"Just be careful." She said after a moment. We carried on chit chatting until dad's voice boomed up the stairs.

"Don't go, pretend you didn't hear him." I said

"You know I can't do that." And with that she got up, leant over and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and left the room, closing the door after her.

I text Leroy and told him to come round to mine at about 11 and I'll let him in, his agreeable response was almost immediate.

"Right then," I said to myself "time to impress him." And with that I started dolling myself up. My nails, hair and face was going to get the full works, and then I was going to dress to impress.

The black thong I choose was lacy and skimpy, two thin straps connecting a very small triangle of thin material at the front which had a small red bow on it, the cup of the material going between my legs just about covered the lips of my pussy before the strap went up between my bum cheeks and connected with the two straps coming around the side and over my hips. I picked out a pair of stockings and rolled them up each leg, they had a small red lace tie at the top of the back of each leg. I tied these up and checked the seams were straight up the back of my leg.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Plumbers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds