• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 01

Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 01

12

This is something I've written which is somewhat different from my normal stories and has a few new themes for me. I would remind people that this to a big degree is fantasy. As I don't like splitting up my stories it is fairly long and only part 1. I hope those who read it will take the time to give it a vote so that I'll know whether I'm hitting the right note with the readers and whether there is enough interest to write a part 2.

*****

I had been in jail for the past 5 years; I was released just two days after my 45th birthday, which was about five days earlier than the date originally given to me. My life seemed to have come to a complete halt during my incarceration. It had been one of those cases of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and what had started off as a brawl in a pub ended up with me on a charge of involuntary manslaughter. It was just my luck that there was a lot of bad press at the time associated with the leniency shown by the courts and the judge decided to set an example; had that not been the case I would probably have walked away with a suspended sentence, but hey shit happens right?

I hadn't completely wasted my time while in jail and had managed to do various "rehabilitation courses" for want of a better description during the 5 years. I think that perhaps if it hadn't been for that opportunity of psychological escape I may have completely cracked up under the strain and pressure associated with being caged up with some very rough and unsavoury characters.

On my release I wasn't too sure as to what to do next, although you would have thought having had 5 years inside I would have come out with all these fantastic plans or at the very least one. I had had a successful business as an accountant, which of course vanished the moment I was sentenced, weirdly enough none of my clients could wait 5 years or so to file their tax returns.

The thought of going back to my profession was rather numbing as I now considered it as being rather stale and boring after my experiences inside and I decided I really wanted or rather needed to do something completely different and something involving people. I just wasn't sure what at this stage, and I needed to sit down somewhere quiet and have a long hard think about the whole situation, after all I wasn't about to get any younger. Although for my age I was remarkably fit as having been inside I had had to toughen up quickly, so physically I was at my peak, however it was not just a question of physical fitness it was also about mental strength, so the result of the two was that it had brought out a meaner more aggressive and dominant male me.

Not having had a woman in 5 years it was the first thing on my mind, all I was thinking about right now was a nice tight wet cunt to sink my aching cock into. I called my sister from a call box, needing somewhere to crash until I could make alternative arrangements.

"Hi is Jennifer there?" I asked the young sounding girl on the other end of the line.

"NO. Who is this and what do you want?" The reply I got was short, curt and rather rude.

"This is her brother, who are you?"

"I'm Ashley her daughter, your niece, ahhh..., and my mum and dad are away for a few days but mum said you might call and I was to say you can come over and stay until you sort yourself out. So if you're coming you'd better come now, I've got plans you know!" I didn't like being spoken to like that by anyone let alone almost a child, she was damn right rude but I managed to somehow restrain myself.

"Okay I'll be over in about an hour, hour and a half." I told her.

"Well I'll wait but I don't promise to wait any longer than that." Ashley said that with what came across as a rather scornful tone and she put the phone down before I could say another word.

I did a bit of shopping, using some of my sizable savings, and had a haircut, manicure and general spruce up but left the two day stubble as it seemed to be the in thing. I then proceeded to jump into a cab and arriving, about 2 hours after my initial conversation with my niece, outside the big detached double fronted house that my sister Jennifer lived in with her husband John and walked up the long drive to the huge double door and rang the bell. The door opened and for a moment I was literally taken aback.

The girl that opened the door was stunning, 5'6" tall in her bare feet, 35c-28-35, long thick curly mousy blonde hair, deep blue eyes, full and thick delicious lips and a cute button nose. Her facial features were well defined with a near perfect bone structure. All of her was quite simply excellently proportioned. She reminded me a lot of Jennifer at that age which brought back some very horny and exciting flash backs. She seemed slightly flustered and out of breadth. Thoughts of my sister combined with my nieces lack of clothing made my cock instantly hard and it seemed to have a life of its own as it twitched and throbbed as she looked me up and down and to my surprise her eyes seemed to stop briefly, but long enough for me to notice, at my crutch. My trousers did little to hide my hard on and I was certain it was clearly defined and in any event enough so for her to appreciate the huge size of what I was packing.

Ashley's short pastel skirt stopped just two and a bit inches below her crutch, a bit shorter than you'd expect or was modest, and her tits looked about set to burst out of her tiny vest top, which seemed a size or two too small and without a bra the tiny thin vest was the only thing covering and holding them in. Her nipples were very big, just like her mothers, and I wondered why they were so hard and pushing the flimsy material into tents ready to tear it and poke through. Not having seen her for so long I was shocked at how quickly she seemed to have grown up and what an attractive sexy young thing she was.

"Well you're lucky I waited; so come on in don't just stand there. I'll show you your room." She said and moved slightly to one side, almost out of the way but not quite enough, so that as I tried to squeeze past her, her hard nipples brushed against my chest.

Ashley closed the door and I waited as she walked past me and took the lead. I followed her to the bottom of the stairs and as we began climbing up them I couldn't help but look up her tiny skirt which was so very short that there was little choice. In fact I could clearly see all the way up her skirt and in between her legs at her white cotton knickers whose crutch seemed to be soaking wet judging by the huge dark stain at the position where the very clearly defined camel's toe was, the sight took me completely by surprise and obviously triggered my curiosity as well as making my cock twitch.

We arrived at the upstairs landing and I followed her to one of the doors which she pushed open.

"This is it." She stood at the doorway making me squeeze past her again so as to have a look inside.

The room was a decent size with a huge modern metal four poster bed, wall to wall mirrored wardrobes running along one side, a dressing table with a huge mirror, a writing desk and a door, disguised as a mirror, to the en suite bathroom.

"Oh shit!" I heard my niece suddenly say and I looked at her with what must have been a quizzing look as she seemed to answer the unspoken question.

"I forgot your bloody sheets and towels downstairs in the laundry room. Mum has them all ready for you, don't ask me why she bothered. Now I suppose I'll have to go down and fetch them for you. I've got other stuff that I could be doing you know!"

I really didn't like her attitude or tone and most of all the disrespect she was showing me; she needed a good spanking I thought to myself as she stormed off.

I moved back into the hall way to familiarise myself with the house that I hadn't been to for the 5 years and looked in to the room next door which was another spare room and very similar to my own. It was then that I heard what sounded like moaning coming from the room opposite the spare room. Curious to see what was going on I moved to the door and pushed it open. It was a modern bedroom with light pastel wall paper and posters of the current in boys band on the wall. It was obviously a girl's room and I guessed it was Ashley's room, as she had not mentioned anyone else being in the house and I knew she was Jennifer's only child.

The moaning was now louder and was clearly emanating from a computer screen on the desk; I moved across to see what was on the screen, I was taken by shocked surprise at the sight on the screen. A young girl was completely bare on a bed spread-eagled, bound and gagged while a guy was pounding her fully shaved pussy with a big cock, almost but not quite as big as mine, while she moaned her face a picture of obvious elated pleasure. The guy pushed her legs up and the straps around her ankles moved up along the bed posts as he tightened the ties in position and then pulled his huge cum dripping cock out of her cunt and lined it up with her arse, which was already open a sure sign that it had been used in some way or other earlier in their sexual encounter. The guy pushed his fat cock against the girls ass and it slowly begun to disappear inside as the camera zoomed in to show her pucker slowly stretching and allowing the big head entry until it managed to swallow the whole long fat pole. It was obviously some porn site and it immediately dawned on me that the reason for my nieces erect nipples and wet knickers was this. She had obviously been watching the porn film and probable masturbating (well you can't just sit there watching porn on your own without doing something with your hands) when I arrived.

As I watched the screen that my naughty dirty little slut of a niece had been watching earlier, my cock grew to its full size and throbbed, it ached for release from the confines of my now tight trousers. It seemed judging from her state that Ashley liked bondage and some domination and force, I wondered what else she enjoyed. I took the decision I was going to find out, which seemed a worthy task to set myself,and with the decision made put any self-control on hold. I heard her footsteps at the bottom of the stairs and quickly shut the door to her room and went back to mine entering the room and waiting there for her.

She came in to the room and threw the sheets and towels down on the chair next to the bed.

"I hope you're not expecting me to make the bed for you as well!" she said haughtily.

That remark was the very last straw. I moved to the door and closed it locking it behind us.I moved quickly across the room any control I may have exercised prior to my incarceration had long vanished and my cock's needs were of paramount importance. I grabbed Ashley's long hair and pulled it back making her face look up at mine and moved my head down to hers my mouth hungry for her soft full lips and sweet saliva.

"Aaahhh...uncle Pet..er wh..at..arree... yooouu" I didn't give her a chance to finish her sentence my mouth covered hers and after some pushing and probing of my tongue against her lips her mouth opened and my tongue found its way deep in her mouth exploring and discovering her sweetness, to my astonishment she submitted quickly and her mouth surrendered to my needs moments later her tongue was duelling with mine.

My free hand tore at the front of her blouse until it parted allowing her young proud tits to spill out. They weren't by any means huge but they were firm and seemed to slope downward and then upward like those of some Parisian whore, her nipples were a darkish brown colour and were, for a girl of her age, exceptional both in length and thickness, the rich rusty brown areola which surrounded each nipple seemed to cover almost the whole front of her tit. I pulled her blouse down behind her so that her arm movement was limited and with my free hand I took one of her nipples between my thumb and finger and begun to roll it and then pinched it hard making her wince in pain. I was hungry for her now as my hand left her nipple and went down and under her tiny skirt and shoved it in between her thighs where I felt her wetness, yanking her white cotton panties down and off I abruptly stuffed them in her mouth and pushed her back down on to the bed. She went to sit up and I pushed her down again unceremoniously as almost simultaneously I scooped up her legs exposing her bare arse cheeks. Without hesitation I began spanking her bare flesh until it was bright red and my hand prints clearly visible. She tried to scream but her cunt juice saturated knickers were stuffed very tightly in her mouth and in the position she was in she was unable to use her hands to extradite them.

"Stay there you little slut, I can tell you're a prick tease, dressed like a little whore and spending the day watching porn while fingering your cunt. It's about time you learned a lesson or two."

I turned her over on her belly and completed the removal of her blouse and threw it to the side, using one hand to keep her body and hands pinned down and in position I managed to undo my jeans allowing them to drop on the floor at the same time tugging my belt free. With the belt in one hand I lifted her arms above her head with the other and then managed to cross them and tied her wrists with the belt, tying the long loose end of it to the headboard. She was kicking out now in protest as I picked up her discarded blouse and tore it in half then moved to the end of the bed where I pulled her skirt off revealing her young bare fresh cunt , her pubic hair, what there was, was wispy and trimmed short, her cunt lips were fat and juicy and clearly already saturated with her fuck fluids making them shine in the artificial light. I grabbed the pillows and placed them under her just above her arse and then grabbed her left foot tying the ankle with part of the blouse and tying the other end to the post of the bed and doing the same with the other leg and tying it to the opposite post so that she lay there her legs splayed wide open on the bed her sex completely at my mercy. I took a step back and looked down at my niece admiring my work and very pleased with the achievement, at the same time taking note that the position Ashley was in was not dissimilar to that the porn star I had seen on the computer screen earlier had been.

I moved to the front of the bed and at the side of it that her head was facing and pulled my boxers down, my cock springing out like a switch blade.

"Have any of your boyfriends offered you a cock like this one?" I asked her, as I stood above her, my 9" long cock sticking up like a steel rod and my hand just about able to wrap around the 7" of thick muscle. As I rubbed the outer skin of the huge monster up and down it spit droplets of pre-cum out of the small pee hole.

Her eyes revealed her amazement as she stared at my cock in disbelief, I was sure by the way she looked at my throbbing manhood that she'd never seen a cock of its proportions before in real life. After all the average cock was less than 6" so mine was huge and probably in the top 7% of cocks by size.

I gazed down at her beautiful exposed form, her naked flesh looking so innocent, an almost ivory white, and her breasts heaving with each laboured expectant nasal breath. Her big bright blue eyes reflected a jumble of emotions; fright, disbelief, helplessness and submission but not one for me to stop, nor did any movement of her confined body show any unwillingness to participate in whatever was to happen next. The porn she had been watching perhaps to some weird extent portrait her eagerness to replicate and experience first hand the situation earlier witnessed on screen.

I lowered my head to her breasts hungry for her flesh as my mouth closed over her wonderful orbs, sucking, licking, biting so that as my mouth moved from one area of her breast to the other it left in its trail clearly visible love bites, teeth marks and stubble grazes. My mouth moved to her engorged nipple as I sucked then bit down hard at which point she let out a loud moan as I moved to the next one and did the same. I enjoyed the feel of her flesh and nipple in my mouth as I feasted on her like a manic vampire.

I reluctantly left her breasts bending over her I kissed, licked and nipped her body slowly as my mouth moved lazily south along the full length of her torso. It had been a long time since I had tasted a woman and especially tasted a young woman with a delicious fresh juicy cunt and I quickly move around and down to the bottom of the bed my mouth not losing contact with her exquisite flesh as I knelt on the floor and finally reached my goal as I placed my head in between her legs, I sniffed her cunt my saliva filling my mouth like some drooling rabid dog, wallowing in the pleasure of her scent as it filled my nostrils, that so sweet smell of young female urine combined with cunt lubrication is what I had craved for while inside and I was not to be denied.

I moved my mouth to her sex, feeling the warmth as I got closer; the smell of her sex was like a heavy heady aphrodisiac drug. I stuck my tongue out and allowed it to glide over her fat pinky red labia, her juices tantalizing my taste buds as my mouth moved nearer until it captivated her mount in a vice like grip and I feasted on her flesh. I sucked, nibbled and licked her young fresh quim like some famished beggar might a juicy steak. At the same time my hands were not idle stretched up in front of me as they toyed with her hard erect nipples, pulling them hard and pinching them even harder. Eventually I moved my hand to her saturated knickers and pulled them out of her mouth. There was no one else in the house and there was no one near enough to hear her screams but in any event now instead of screams there were only moans and whimpers of lustful pleasure emanating from my lovely niece.

It was only when I decided to suck on her arse that I brought my hands down to finger fuck her wet juicy pussy which greedily accepted one, two and finally three fingers. The thought that this was my sister's daughters young and fresh cunny made me want to devour her even more as my hands moved to her arse cheeks lifting her up and prising her ass open like a clam as I sucked on her rose bud then making my tongue as rigid as possible poked her tiny hole like a battering ram. I alternated between her two lower fuck holes, her cunt and arse hole tasted delicious with the young girl taste of piss combined with a sweet taste of young cum and her brown rubbery rectum freshly cleaned but with a sharp musky damp smell. I continued to finger fuck her cunt slowly squeezing four of my long fat digits into her and stretching her tight fuck hole. I was oblivious to her pain as I rammed her with my fingers while my mouth moved to her clit and I sucked on it hard then lashed it mercilessly with my tongue and finally nibbled it firmly making her scream. I moved my mouth lower down and my tongue soon found her tight bud hole once again as I begun to rim her and she begun to moan loudly in appreciation and vocalised her immense pleasure.

"oh...ohhh..mmm...what...thhaaa...tt..sooo..goood...yesss...ohh..don't ...stop..never...haadd ...thiss...I love...it..." .

My rigid tongue begun to tongue fuck her tight anal entrance until it slowly gave way and I managed to push a very tiny tip of my tongue into the dark tunnel. Her whimpers of pleasure egged me on as I tongue fucked; sucked and licked her pucker and my digits pummelled her juicy cunt. I moved my mouth back to her clit and replaced it with my thumb which I unceremoniously rammed past the tight pucker and deep inside her rectum, she tried to squirm away and screamed but this amazingly turned ever so quickly to pleasure whimpers and moans. The restraints held her tightly in position so that I could use her any way I pleased. As I rocked my hand back and forward first violating her tight cunt as deep as I could with my fingers and then as my fingers slid outward my thumb would drive inward so that her arse would be deeply penetrated by my long fat thumb.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Finds a Worthy Task Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds