• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Karen Ch. 01

Me & Karen Ch. 01

We were sitting under a tree outside the youth centre smoking, my cousin Karen and I. It was late May and the evenings were still a bit chilly. We could see the coloured lights and hear the pounding of mind-numbing disco music through the two large windows facing the street.

"I'm bored", said Karen and buried her cigarette butt in the soil. I nodded and flicked mine off towards the bike racks.

Karen leaned her head against my shoulder and ran her hand affectionately over my chest. I kissed her forehead.

"One more fag and then we go back in, ok. At least for a while."

Karen nodded and dug out the pack of fags from her jacket, lit two and gave one to me. We smoked in silence. Karen's hand found its way down to my crotch where she let it rest casually.

"Y'know K. I got an idea that would spice this party up a bit."

Karen looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

"And what's that Nick?"

I inhaled deeply and let out the smoke in puffs as I told her it was a dare. She looked at me like sure I'm game and started to unzip my jeans.

"Not me K."

"Who then?"

"Go back inside. Pick the cutest guy in there, take him out back and blow him. Don't swallow."

I paused to see her reaction and there was indeed a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

"Then what?"

"Then to prove you did it you come back her with his cum still in your mouth and kiss me."

She giggled and stood up, brushing the grass and soil off her jeans.

"Like I did yesterday after you came in my mouth you mean."

I nodded and she finished her cigarette.

"Okay then, back soon."

As she walked off towards the party I leaned back and lit another cigarette watching the stars, slowly rubbing myself through the jeans. Damn I was half way there already. She was gone at least half an hour because I heard two buses stop and go before she came around the corner with a smile like poison come to dinner. The moon caught her fiery red hair and I knew she'd actually done it before she straddled me and leaned in to kiss me deep and slide the cum into my mouth. The pressure of her crotch against mine, the taste of some unknown guy's cum in my mouth and the images of her blowing him on a dare was enough to make me cum and judging by her moans so did she.

"Now truth K; I said, was he big, did he cum quickly or did you have to work for it, at least a little?"

"A little bigger than you maybe but he came almost the second I got it out of his jeans."

the she giggled and said I'd never guess who it was in a million years, and even though I've had my theories over the years I still have no idea even today, a quarter of a century later, who the guy was.

--

May turned to June, spring to summer and with summer came Karen's mum's recurring summer fling that almost without exception lead to her going off, leaving Karen with her sister (i.e. with my mum). In all I'd say that Karen probably spent most of her summers living with my family. We lived in a two bedroom apartment, one room for my parents and one for me. Due to this circumstance Karen was allowed to sleep on a fold out in my room, under the strictest supervision of my mum of course. It just wasn't really decent for us to share a room like that since we were both in our late teens and raging with hormones. Mum probably saw it as a "like mother like daughter" situation. Karen's mum was a whore - mum never minced her words when it came to what she thought of her sister's escapades, or her neglect of Karen - therefore Karen must be a whore too. It's twisted logic I know but that's how mum saw it and to be honest it's not all that far from the truth. Even if there had been no cause for her suspicions before, there definitely was now, and had been for the past 6 months.

It was hell really to sleep so close to Karen knowing that we couldn't really do what we wanted to do which was to fuck like crazed bunnies on amphetamines. I say she slept on a fold out in my room because apart from sleep and meals we spent most of the days at her mum's apartment playing house, or to be blunt about it, we fucked every which way and everywhere we could imagine at the time. One incident stands out in my mind.

It was a warm day just after school had ended and we'd been sitting on the balcony all afternoon finishing off the six pack of beer her mum had kept in the fridge. After the third beer Karen got up and said she had to pee. I looked up at her and - remembering she'd been doing a bit of gymnastics up until about a year before - dared her to strip naked and do a hand-stand while peeing. She giggled and began taking off her clothes right there on the balcony before walking naked to the bathroom with me on her heels. She flipped up against the wall of the shower cabinet, spread her legs a little and gave me a perfect view of her soft smooth cunt, with just a subtle carpet of soft red pubes covering the mound. It was so beautiful I just couldn't resist leaning in and gently run my tongue over it and once I'd begun I couldn't stop licking her. I heard her mumble something about if I didn't want her to pee all over my face I'd better stop but I ignored it and a few seconds later a hard gush of pee hit my face. I jerked away instinctively but as the fountain of pee subsided a little I got back in and the taste of it all just blew me away. I nearly came in my jeans without even touching myself.

When she was done she flipped back off the wall and kneeled in front of me. She unbuttoned my jeans and took my cock out. Slowly she started to lick and kiss it as if making out with it. She looked up at me with those irresistible big brown eyes.

"Now it's your turn. You must need to go too don't you?"

I nodded and looked into her eyes as i let the pee flow all over her face and hair. She opened her mouth a little to catch some of the pee which she then dribbled down her chin.

Having made quite the mess of ourselves and the bathroom we mopped up the pee before taking a shower which lead to us fucking with the water flowing all over us. We then spent the rest of the afternoon trying out sex in various gymnastics positions and nearly missed dinner.

to be continued ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Karen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds