• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Present from my Stepmom

Present from my Stepmom

I'm eighteen, it was coming close to the end of the school year and one day I got sent home early from school and my dad was away on business for the week. I walked home wearing my short plaid skirt, white blouse, knee high socks and two inch heels, with no underwear.

I arrived home, but before I got inside I heard some voices around back, so I decided to go check it out. As I made my way around, I noticed my stepmom, who was actually only 22, in her smallest red bikini, hanging out with four seriously hunky guys, who were all only in shorts.

As I got closer I said, "Hi Mom, what's going on?" she sure looked surprised as she said hi back.

"Chrissy what are you doing home?, oh this is Mike, Steve, John and Dave, they're from my gym."

"Hi guys, I'm Chrissy, I'm Jessica's stepdaughter".

"Yeah I was sent home again for...", I leaned in close to my stepmom as i whispered in her ear about being caught without any underwear on by the principal.

Of course she found it funny and blurted it all out for the guys to hear. I swear my face looked like a tomato, I blushed so hard. But the guys were very nice about it and as an added tease my stepmom decided to lift the back of my skirt to show off my bare bottom. I don't know what it was, maybe the hot day, my hot stepmom, or the cute guys, but I kinda liked my butt being shown off.

I really started to wiggle when she squeezed my bare cheek. I could tell the guys were enjoying the show, as each one had a large growing bulge in his shorts.

She caressed my ass, and made my back arch, as she spread my cheek a little and slide a finger over my little pink asshole, right in full view of the guys, who by now were bursting to get out of their shorts. My stepmom the proceeded to undo my skirt and it fell to the ground, baring my butt to everyone and the hot sun, and showing off my freshly waxed slit. In payback, I untied my stepmoms bikini bottoms and tugged it away, barely her lovely bottom and shaved pussy. Of course she had to get back at me so she pulled open my blouse, baring my perky breasts for all to see and I couldn't let that slide so I undid her bikini top to show off her slightly bigger breasts.

We then just looked at each other for a moment and burst out laughing, then we looked at the guys and kinda motioned to get their shorts off, I swear it only took two seconds and they were all naked. And oh my was i surprised, each with his six pack abs and a big shaved cock to be proud of.

My stepmom seemed glued to my ass, she kept massaging and caressing it and spreading it, I was loving it. I loved this kind of attention to my butt. Two of the guys moved behind me, so I decided to bend over slightly, so when my stepmom spread my ass they could see my tight little asshole and my already moist slit peeking out between my legs.

Then to really tease me, my stepmom, spread one cheek and with her other hand, gently tapped her fingertip against my little pink hole, making me wiggle like crazy. She then moved around behind me and started kissing my cheeks.

Of course I need to gain some balance and all I could do was grab onto two very large cocks as I was bent over more, and boy did that make the guys groan. While the other two guys had moved behind my stepmom, they took a cheek of her ass each and started playing with it, I could hear her moan as she caressed and kissed my cheeks.

I suddenly moaned out as my stepmom slid her tongue right up between my cheeks, lingering on my asshole, making me squeeze the cocks in my hands as I was rubbing them together. To help, the two guys i was stroking took a cheek each and spread me for my stepmom as she slid a finger slowly into my ass.

The guys behind my stepmom were both taking turns sliding a finger into her ass and sometimes sliding in one each at the same time. From her moans I could tell she was loving it, just as I was enjoying her finger in my ass, my pussy even started to drip.

I was getting so horny, I decided to suck on the head of one of the cocks I was stroking, I really moaned around it, as my stepmom added a second finger along with a generous helping of baby oil all over my ass, I purred as it made my ass all shiny and slippery, I shivered a little as it ran between my cheeks, over my asshole and around her fingers.

I was getting so wet, I didn't think I could take much more, but she managed to squeeze a third finger into my oiled ass. My tight hole was really stretched around her finger, she'd spread them each time they spread outward, opening me up even more. That's when I couldn't hold it and hot juices poured down my legs as I came so hard, my legs trembled, I was barely able to hold my balance, but two pairs of big manly hands held me up.

I purred as she kissed and caressed my cheeks, but whimpered as her fingers eased from my asshole, then she commented, "mmmmm I think she's ready boys". With that a cock left my grip and i watched him move behind me, he helped me down on all fours.

I looked back over my shoulder to watch him as he stood over me, my stepmom holding his cock pointing it right at my asshole.

Biting my lip as I tried to relax, feeling his cock start to push against my ready asshole, I took another cock slowly into my mouth, as I moaned around it. The one in my ass teasing me, easing the head in, then slipping back out, then in again only deeper.

I watched a third guy lay down next to me, my stepmom crawling up over him, he inhaled one of her breasts into his mouth, as she guided his hard cock into her dripping slit, I heard her whimper as he sucked hard on her nipple. Her hot pussy stretching around his thick smooth cock, my eyes widened as guy number four climbed up behind her, he started rubbing his lubed cock against her asshole.

Biting my lip, the guy in her pussy slowing his pace, as I watched the other cock push slowly into her ass. My own ass so full as it squeezed the thick cock plunging into it, the hot sun beating down on us.

I actually whimpered as he slid from my ass, he tells the guy in my mouth to swap places. I get distracted as they swap, watching my stepmom get double penetrated in front of me, But the one from my mouth lifts me up, holding my legs wide with my back against his chest. The guy from my ass took hold of the cock I'd been sucking and guided it into my ass, I arched up as i sank down on it. My stepmom was watching as the guy who was first in my ass, pressed against me and guided his cock into my soaked pussy.

Then my eyes rolled back in my head as I shuddered and squirted as I came on them both. We were soaked in sweat and pussy juice, I think my stepmom even came at the same time, I heard her squeal. The guys didn't stop fucking us for quite a while. My stepmom and I came a few more times.

Finally the guy in my ass slid out, as I was holding onto the guy in my pussy and he shot a thick load against my ass, I tingled as it hit my asshole. When he was down, I was laid down next to my stepmom, I decided to suck on the guy from my ass, he tasted so good, as the guy from my pussy came over my pussy and tummy, even on my breasts, while my stepmoms two guys came in her mouth as she finished them both, she swallowed everything and as we all collapsed, she gave me a kiss and said, "Happy Birthday".

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Present from my Stepmom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 747 milliseconds